Yoda event has returned

Prev13
This event is a joke i just cleared stage 6 And 7 on auto battle! I thought i would struggle but event started 7 mins ago took me a single try on each level on autobattle to win O.O what happened to EA?!!

Replies

• Options
    It was nerfed to lvl 70 last time
  • Riggin12
    129 posts Member
    Options
    It is rather bizarre that this event was modified (unnecessarily in my opinion), but larger issues that impact overall game balance have been up off for many weeks.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I breezed through it. Yoda attacked, 4 jedi counter attacked. Easy peasy. Glad I did now, because this post will probably have the devs put a buff making it harder.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Sigh...i see where this is going...im still short 2 5* jedi to even unlock yoda...realized i only have 7* daka and 6* lumi (well i have her at 7* but dont have a mill in credits to throw at her like pocket change) for the female event....lol...watch them make you have to have 5 7* femaliens to even do upper tiers...

But i do have all the droids :#
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Yeah I breezed through it. Yoda attacked, 4 jedi counter attacked. Easy peasy. Glad I did now, because this post will probably have the devs put a buff making it harder.
    Well a challenge has to be at least.... Challenging...
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Sigh...i see where this is going...im still short 2 5* jedi to even unlock yoda...realized i only have 7* daka and 6* lumi (well i have her at 7* but dont have a mill in credits to throw at her like pocket change) for the female event....lol...watch them make you have to have 5 7* femaliens to even do upper tiers...

But i do have all the droids :#

I don't believe there are tiers in the female event, although I might be wrong. I think it's just a level 25 tier. Two level 70+'s will probably be fine.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Haha you guys didn't get the "fun" of beating 7* back in March..... :)

Congrats none the less! Yoda is a great counter to certain heroes!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Finished Tier 6 with only basic attacks.
  • Options
    The only challenging part is having characters with enough stars to do it :(
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    If youre low level like me its still pretty hard. I cant beat 5 star yoda atm maybe I can before this event ends, though.
  • Options
    MrGrips wrote: »
    If youre low level like me its still pretty hard. I cant beat 5 star yoda atm maybe I can before this event ends, though.

I'm missing stars on JC and Kit Fisto... I guess I'll have to stop farming my arena toons to go more towards ones that'll help Yoda.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I beat it the day before it was nerfed and got nothing extra which is not cool. Everyone who beat the buffed version should have gotten 500 crystals or a droid caller or something. Where's our free stuff?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Leo, we just get bragging rights. ;)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I need one more 7* so JC refresh here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Meh...when is the next event with a new character coming- Star Killer Rey please!
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    The nerf crowd won last time so...
  • Options
    And I was about to start farming jedi, too. Need one more star for Windu and Ahsoka, and two stars for Koth just to unlock the little fella. I don't have enough time.
  • Options
    I got Yoda to seven stars the last event and it was way easy. I beat it with a level 66 lumi, 60 jc, 63 Barris, 63 qgj and a 58 plo koon. All are in gear 7-8 except for koon. He's in gear 6. They needed it way to much.
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Team Ima-Gun Di! (btw I used him when it was still harder :sunglasses: )
    Leo, we just get bragging rights. ;)

Guilty!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Merula
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It took me about 10 tries on T7 with lvl 80 Jedi's the last round when he was lvl 90 but I managed.
    Post edited by WillowStar on
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ah thats why i have the stupid event icon.... Its not so hard to make a completed check developers!
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Last time he chewed up my 5* Jedi team, this time I blasted straight through T5 & T6, just need 6 QGJ shards and I'll have 5 X 7* to try and finish the job. Roll on tomorrow.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    There is always next month @EventineElessedil
  • Options
    And I was about to start farming jedi, too. Need one more star for Windu and Ahsoka, and two stars for Koth just to unlock the little fella. I don't have enough time.

Still have 6 days Eventine :smile:

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah, it was way too easy. I did T6 with Mace lead, Ahsoka, Lum, JC, and QGJ, and poor Yoda got 3 turns before he died (didn't even use his AoE). After hearing how challenging it was for the past 2 months, it was a tad disappointing. Too bad there's no option to replay it in its original form!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well for overgeared people it is easy but its not same for all.

I'm level 47 and trying to beat Yoda at level 60 with 4* jedi team. Now thats a challenge might not get it.
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    Options
    You need 5 x 5* minimum to actually get him, but he ripped me apart last month at that point. Ever since then I've been farming Jedi constantly in every game mode to be ready for this time round.
  • Options
    Every level has been disappointingly easy. Caveat: I've only done up through level 4. Each level should have been noticeably harder, but they were all so simple. Must have been over-leveled. From what I read, it should get harder ... we'll see.
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Options
    I got Yoda to seven stars the last event and it was way easy. I beat it with a level 66 lumi, 60 jc, 63 Barris, 63 qgj and a 58 plo koon. All are in gear 7-8 except for koon. He's in gear 6. They needed it way to much.

I can't beat tier 5 now with similar config, but with Ahsoka instead of barris, and all but koon on level 70. They may have nerfed the Tier VII, but they buffed the Tier V for sure. All toons on gear 7-8, but Yoda dodges all my attacks no matter what. I can only ever do some 1% of damage before he wipes my toons off the floor. He has like 4 turns for every one of mine. Seems well OP screwed to me.