Where are those GW changes promised?

Seriously, today's gw is making me want to quit. I'm so sick of the meta arena teams from node 6 on. I've spent around a grand on this game, and I'm about to hang it up because of this broken, boring game mode.

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    come on, at least wait for the update thats coming this week, its usually on thursdays.
  • Options
    Sparrow wrote: »
    come on, at least wait for the update thats coming this week, its usually on thursdays.

It's hard to wait. If there isn't a change to this freaking chore by then I think that may be it for me. Video games are supposed to be relaxing. A daily task that you don't want to do because it feels like a chore is not a good thing
  • Options
    It isn't the year 2026 yet. Good luck getting anything in this game fixed.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

It's hard to wait. If there isn't a change to this freaking chore by then I think that may be it for me. Video games are supposed to be relaxing. A daily task that you don't want to do because it feels like a chore is not a good thing

lies, you will keep comming back for more.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options

Suppose to be in this weeks update. I'm hoping it makes it because GW is just bleh
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    It'll probably come in the same time as Leia shards show up.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Probably later today
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

pac0naut wrote: »
    It'll probably come in the same time as Leia shards show up.
    Probably later today

We can only hope..
  • Options
    Have you paid your protection money for the week Scroob? If not, you know exactly why ea hasn't dropped the update yet
  • Options
    It's not here yet. Soon. But quitting would solve the problem as well. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Galactic War – still one of the most discussed topics in the community, the team has been doing a lot of internal testing to find a way to make Galactic War more enjoyable. The first step is making it not take near as long, and the development team has a solution for this. Starting next week an update will be rolled out that makes some adjustments to Galactic War’s difficulty, which should in turn lower the amount of time it takes for players to complete. We’ll continue to monitor how players are interacting with Galactic War and make additional tuning changes as needed.

They answered this a while ago. Likely tomorrow. Thursday's are when they roll out new/updated stuff typically.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Give them a break; Maybe they are just to busy spending the money we keep throwing at them. :D
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    At least we only have to attempt to fight in GW to get the daily achievement: you don't have to finish any of the nodes. ;)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    They will likely release Leia to the masses with the same update....if they actually do anything.
  • Options
    They will shorten GW as well as reduce the rewards. I am waiting for the complaints about how there are less credits, training droids, and other things. If GW is reduced in the time it takes you can bet that the rewards will be low. It will be like the profit mining event and the training droid event.

All of these people complain and are never grateful for what they have. Perhaps if you got a deeper roster and more characters, you would find GW just as easy as before. If you are really high in arena perhaps you should be grateful that you are getting a lot more from that feature of the game and realize that you cannot have it all. Getting everything from GW and arena everyday is a poor game function that will only make the game gap grow and grow.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Really if they just scaled up the rewards, I wouldn't have a problem. It is a bit grindy, but can be done. It is just not worth doing. 5x multiplier and I would do it every day.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Really if they just scaled up the rewards, I wouldn't have a problem. It is a bit grindy, but can be done. It is just not worth doing. 5x multiplier and I would do it every day.

This. I honestly don't think they're going to scale DOWN credits if they shorten nodes. I wouldn't mind having it be 6-8 nodes for the same rewards with a slight tune down.

However, I have been incorrect once before...
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    This guy is doing it right.
    MLRS much?
  • Options
    I wish there were more chances to get the pink/ red ability. It's hard to keep up without them. And the raid shipments are too expensive . You can't level up characters anymore. Once you hit level 9 or 10, that's it, you're stuck.
  • Options
    The lack of communication recently is concerning to say the least. I mean, come on EA/CG.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    The censorship is even greater now (geargate just got buried). I'm expecting a scaling down of credits before a scaling up.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    The censorship is even greater now (geargate just got buried). I'm expecting a scaling down of credits before a scaling up.

It wouldn't be the first time :neutral:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    its in according to guildmates that have not finished gw