Teebo to gear 10
Old Ben to gear 10
QGJ to gear 9
Daka to gear 9
Poggle to gear 9
Nightsister Acolyte to gear 9

Replies

• Options
    I'd give it to Qui-Gon, but then I don't have a Qui-Gon of my own. I also just gave a furnace to First Order Officer, so maybe I don't make the best decisions.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Qgj absolutely.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Teebo -- Then put a scanner on him & use him to improve your raidscore & thus get better loot!
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Qui Gon Jinn hands down
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo. Then when you're racking up raid loot the next can go to qui-gon jon
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    I'd give it to Qui-Gon, but then I don't have a Qui-Gon of my own. I also just gave a furnace to First Order Officer, so maybe I don't make the best decisions.

I did that too! Do you run the FO squad?
  • Options
    Jdm1a0 wrote: »

I did that too! Do you run the FO squad?

I did for a while until they all* got stuck at gear VIII and my Rebel squad surpassed them. Now FO is all* stuck at gear IX and Rebels are still way better.

*FOST is 6*VIII, 32/100 and farming. St Han works really well in his spot.
  • Options
    QGJ.
    Then Fives
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to say Rey. I know what you're going to say, and it doesn't matter. The answer is Rey.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    DJJ wrote: »
    I'm going to say Rey. I know what you're going to say, and it doesn't matter. The answer is Rey.

K bai!
  • Options
    I was pretty happy with the order I picked. QGJ>Daka>RG>Teebo. Plan on 5's getting my next one. If Daka weren't in my arena and GQ squads, I would have moved her to the back of the line I think.
  • Options
    Oooooooh oh! Teeeeebo!
  • Options

Don't be so sure of that. I'm putting on a design tech and scanner on Stormtrooper. And omegas.
  • Options
    I'd go qgj, then Tim (Teebo)
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your needs should dictate it. Who is too squishy in raids? Who do you use in Arena? Still tied? Is a Jedi, Teebo is an Ewok, what is your spirit animal?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Your needs should dictate it. Who is too squishy in raids? Who do you use in Arena? Still tied? Is a Jedi, Teebo is an Ewok, what is your spirit animal?

That is exactly why FOO got a furnace. Wasn't pulling his weight, and I've put so many resources into him already, why stop now?
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    When I read the title, I jokingly though "should put it on NS Acolyte!" But, you actually have her listed as an option. Is she not 100% useless later on? The only use I can think of is with an Asajj lead she can potentially snag an early TM reduction to ensure Old Daka gets her stun chance. I do have okay success with her, but compared to the rest of your list...

My vote is for Teebo, though. I don't know what teams you generally run, but Ewoks are cute and awesome. Teebo has his use in raids that people have posted many times in threads. My very close second would be QGJ. He's everywhere for a reason!