1017 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »
    lovecheese wrote: »
    Just blame it on TI.That's what everyone else does. LOL

Lol

I didn't mean any disrespect with the comment by the way. Just when something happens, they always blame you lol

Not a TI member here, but being as such, that was just funny. Funny cause it's true. The forums love to dirt on those guys (and girls? I have no idea) just because. They're not remotely related to the issue, but it's still somehow their fault.

To the OP, omg. That's so not cool. Hope you figure this one out. And you're welcome for the bump.
    Post edited by Klocko on
  • Options
    Our pitchforks are ready >:)
  • Options
    Talia wrote: »
    Just remember all your conversations in the guild. Maybe someone was hurt, or anything else..

We've basically have had the same officers the entire time, and none of us have admitted to doing it, which is why I've asked for help from the devs.
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Hope you find some resolution to this Kenny.

This is as exciting as figuring it if the Butler did it or if it was someone else!

Hopefully some GuildLog-function will be implemented in the near future.
  • Options
    Please PM me and send your Guild name.
    Lead Game Designer (Live), Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    Thanks for responding INRAJ
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It was a deliberate act of sabotage.
    The truth will come out because the perpetrator wants you to know why they did it.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    That's awesome they're gonna help. Good luck and don't forget to tar and feather the guy on his way out!
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    Talia wrote: »
    Just remember all your conversations in the guild. Maybe someone was hurt, or anything else..

We've basically have had the same officers the entire time, and none of us have admitted to doing it, which is why I've asked for help from the devs.

Well, it's logical, if you exclude the possibility that the person whom you know and trust him, he could do it for some reason. Good luck.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dev's and Mods can't help you from this thread. Click the gear in game and click on "Help" it will send you to support through the EA website. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Dev's and Mods can't help you from this thread. Click the gear in game and click on "Help" it will send you to support through the EA website. :)

Thanks but we already had a dev respond on this thread, and support already directed us to post here
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    oops, should've read the second page what? Haha grats!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    oops, should've read the second page what? Haha grats!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes notreallyajedi can help us.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd think if anyone can help, a direct line from a dev will work. ;)

Yeah, Guild sabotage is no joke, sorry the wrong side of human nature got you guys. I think it will be fixed.
  • Options
    I'd think if anyone can help, a direct line from a dev will work. ;)

Yeah, Guild sabotage is no joke, sorry the wrong side of human nature got you guys. I think it will be fixed.

Yeah this puts us behind everyone on the leaderboard.
  • Options
    At least from what I've seen on other threads, the devs are able to recover mistakenly kicked members, so they should at least be able to do that and cancel the Raid/refund the Guild currency.
  • Options
    At least from what I've seen on other threads, the devs are able to recover mistakenly kicked members, so they should at least be able to do that and cancel the Raid/refund the Guild currency.

Lucky for us we use line and had everyone back in in a matter of hours. But we were still stuck wit a t5 raid when we needed it to be heroic
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry for your loss in the leaderboard. We'll know why now though. Need to put a few of your officers on troll watch or reduce them to member if they have younger sibling in the house haha.
  • Options
    This persons account name should be posted once found... so no one will let him be in a guild for doing this junk
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think most guilds are interested in the outcome of this. Officer going rogue or hacking and ruining the guild is the stuff nightmares are made of.
  • Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    I think most guilds are interested in the outcome of this. Officer going rogue or hacking and ruining the guild is the stuff nightmares are made of.

I've sent a pm to I'mnotreallyajedi as he instructed, but haven't heard back from him as soon as I do I'll let you all know what the outcome was.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options

If you've had the same officers this whole time I can't imagine an officer would go rogue. Did someone get angry recently? I'd hate to think it's hacking. Maybe one of the officers has a child that got on and did all this? I know my five year old likes to get on and spend all sorts of crystals on energy refreshes so she can play. Just a thought.
  • Options
    sying wrote: »

If you've had the same officers this whole time I can't imagine an officer would go rogue. Did someone get angry recently? I'd hate to think it's hacking. Maybe one of the officers has a child that got on and did all this? I know my five year old likes to get on and spend all sorts of crystals on energy refreshes so she can play. Just a thought.

That is actually what we're hoping happened, we can't imagine one of us doing this.
  • Options
    I wanna thank @CG_NotReallyAJedi for trying to work on figuring out who did the hijack. But unfortunately we were not able to find the culprit. Again thank you for taking time out of your day to try and help us.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    There's a 25% chance it was Mol Eliza...
  • Options
    Thanks for trying inraj. What a shame CG can't trace who hacked the guild.
  • Options
    How can i remove my notifications for this topic ?
  • Options
    How can i remove my notifications for this topic ?

Press the star on the right of title at the general discussion main page