Credit Heist. Hit or miss.

Prev134
CEG9876
355 posts Member
edited June 2016

Credit Heist. Hit or miss. 312 votes

Yes, Finally a good challenge.
70%
TaniwhamilkacakOneSixOneFourTheRenegadeThe_Oklahoma_KidGenakumaJohnnySteelAlphaIvoB1987SlyGambitioniancat21DrPancakesjeremyj26Sticare_Courts_0073MarafettclhsVarlieDarthMasterShawnEM650StarSonleeroyjenkins 221 votes
No, This was a terrible idea.
29%
RumpelstilzchenMiss_DollspeZialiZtEikasCurryBaalPoe_Dameron_BLK1HBOMBCOKFISTKAULIaceofthedarkDookiedog68JaybayblayKrixGwonkStuwartPhlebotomy_JonesBon_ElXJStrykerDaKrakenLaLiamLightside47 91 votes

Replies

• Options
    It was a great way to make a quick million. I put it straight towards leveling up Dengar.
  • Options
    Yes but it seems rather lazy
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I like the event concept, but doing investment in scroundels to finish the lvl 70 stage will be costly, both in term of credits and opportunity of maxing other toons. I think I need to put many of my plants on hold because of this event :disappointed:
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Easy-medium way to make 300k in my case. :)
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Grateful that I was able to compete in it, and that I could do it, and that it was a challenge in terms of difficulty. Overall a total success, in my view.
  • Draykoh
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know, it isn't available for me yet...
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    There is an event? All I see is a greyed out play button because I don't own 5 scoundrels.
  • Options
    I wouldn't know. Only event in the events tab is the the Droid training and the upcoming Yoda event. The credit event is gone let alone any scoundrel event. And I needed that few credits to upgrade my Sun Fac this morning.
  • Options
    Challenging. My Scoundrels are not quite strong enough to get through the '50' level...almost. Perhaps by the next time the event pops up.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • 2scars
    37 posts Member
    Options
    This event is ridiculous, to be honest. The idea is to force some poor guys to level up their (mostly) useless scoundrels. You need around 2mil bucks just to star them up and much more for levels and equipment.
    The true winners are the whales which have the scoundrels just because they have em. Now they can earn 2mil each week while every f2p still hits the credit bottleneck.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I could only get through the lower level... I'll take it as it's free. Need to work on Lando and chewie... I heard those two can pretty much solo it....
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Why can't I see it?
  • Options
    Starting it 15 hours before I unlocked my 5th scoundrel with June login rewards was a **** move.
  • Options
    Rich people get richer
  • Options
    I don't see how people think this is an event for whales? I am the farthest thing from a whale, and just by playing since around December and collected characters I like, I have 5 scoundrels. I refused to follow the meta and farm bugs/no name characters. an extra one mil credits is supurb
  • Options
    Notext wrote: »
    Starting it 15 hours before I unlocked my 5th scoundrel with June login rewards was a **** move.

That is my thought as well.
  • Options
    ?? You have 5 scoundrels oh congrat I do too just say many of us don't have it (yet)
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    People have known there was a good chance of a scoundrel event since January. They've slowly released scoundrels over time from chromium (Cad Bane and Lando) and given everyone plenty of time to get them. Now for those of us FTP who branched out and got those characters get rewarded with 1mil a week.

They even set the difficulty to a level that is reasonable with the level 50 pretty easy with 5 G7/lvl 50ish scoundrels so that people who haven't played as long will get a steady stream of income that they can put towards their scoundrels for eventually clearing the 700k phase 2. And starting next week pretty much everyone will have Dengar who appears to be THE most important toon to have in raids after Teebo's untimely murder.
  • Options
    easy
  • Options
    It didnt show up till 8AM in CST and EST
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    For the fist time I won't complain about it being too easy as the rewards are reall important so access shouldn't be that high. You only need one levelled toon to do it. Max Lando.

Completed with Max Lando a 4 star G6 L70 chewie, and level 1 CAD, Dengar, and Greedo.

Very FTP friendly.
  • Options
    Free credits love it
  • Options
    This event is awful. 8 weeks of doing this event to make back your credit you put into your starting 5. This event needs to be easier or give out a lot more credits. Not wasting my credits or time with this one.
  • Options
    I beat it with just 3 7* gear 8 toons. The other 2 just watched. I am happy.
  • Options
    I beat it with just 3 7* gear 8 toons. The other 2 just watched. I am happy.

So who did you waste over 5 mil on to 7* 3 scoundrels?
  • MrK
    10 posts Member
    Options
    This event is awful. 8 weeks of doing this event to make back your credit you put into your starting 5. This event needs to be easier or give out a lot more credits. Not wasting my credits or time with this one.
    I only see more chars for heroic raid...
  • Options
    MrK wrote: »
    I only see more chars for heroic raid...

Oh so more fodder for the pigs then. Well hey there's a silver lining after all.
  • d3tox
    71 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    People have known there was a good chance of a scoundrel event since January. They've slowly released scoundrels over time from chromium (Cad Bane and Lando) and given everyone plenty of time to get them. Now for those of us FTP who branched out and got those characters get rewarded with 1mil a week.

+1.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you were not already farming scoundrels don't bother. I pumped 7 mil into characters that I may never use. If I do the math it would take months to get back my investment and much longer to "profit". Im not complaining I'm only saying that if you like scoundrels great. If not don't bother

Edit: I spent 7 mil so far and still can't beat tier 1
  • Options
    I don't see how people can complain about something like this... If you didn't want to invest in scoundrels, there's only one person you can blame & that's the person in the mirror.

If you thought it was a bad idea (I was one of them) how foolish do you feel now!? So stop with the complaining! This isn't EA's fault, you chose not to partake... You suffer the -1mil a week till you can. Simple really.