QGJ Nerf

Prev134
Bigal
85 posts Member
He is the only character in need of one. He is a healer gains tm on hit calls assists and gives offense up. The only thing he can't do is stun (hopefully not giving the devs any ideas here). You need him to be able to compete, I have him but it's just not fun that he is a requirement to succeed. The devs need to change this to make the game better. Who likes seeing the same teams everytime? @EA_Jesse

Replies

• SithAuno
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This comment has been removed for violation of Terms of Service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Options
    I have a 3* and do quite well in every aspect of the game. So, No, you dont need it, and he doesnt need a nerf.
  • Bigal
    85 posts Member
    Options
    And where do u finish in arena?
  • Options
    No, please stop.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This comment has been removed for violation of Terms of Service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Bigal
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I have him and would like a Nerf how is this fun for you? Idk maybe just take his heal away. Not asking for something major just something that would bring him down just a bit like humbling blow being resistible.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Ok thanks for the info. Bai now!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    You don't need him. I haven't used QGJ in the arena in weeks.
  • Asavanor
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. No character needs a nerf. Rather, there are many underperforming characters that need to be buffed to be relevant again. You wouldn't see all the same cookie cutter teams with more balanced characters. We are heading in the right direction at least. Now you see Ewok teams, clone teams, droid teams again, Phasma lead teams, all alongside the typical dodge leader, RG, Rey teams.
  • Options
    We needs buffs. QGJ is fine. Your just fighting against an overgeared QGJ with your undergeared team.
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously a nerf call, this is a joke.
  • Options
    The only times QGJ might have justified a nerf was early game(before being in the Cantina) or if his leader skill with omega went through as originally planned.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Qui gon is not a healer. Yes his assist skill heals whoever is called, but only if he skill has an omega mat, and you don't get to choose who he calls. This is hardly gam breaking. Also he's easily beaten and not in any way OP. Hell there are 4 or 5 toons who I target before him and have often left him for last.
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He's one of the most balanced characters in the game. They should actually be trying to make more of the support characters like him.

He's a support character, that's their job, buff and de-buff.
  • Bigal
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Because no one thought Poe needed a Nerf?
  • Options
    Noob Nerf call.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Bigal wrote: »
    Because no one thought Poe needed a Nerf?

So you are comparing a character that went first all the time (much like JE hmm...) and created havoc after his taunt with...QGJ who is a useful character aka support?
  • Bigal
    85 posts Member
    Options
    So u r justifying a Poe Nerf and even possibly a JE Nerf?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ isn't even in the whale teams I fight everyday in arena anymore. Wait till you see the potential of some of the newer characters. You will be really crying nerf then.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    :'(
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Please nerf REY, RG and QGJ because i m tired of seeing only those toons in arena. We need diversity
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    So u r justifying a Poe Nerf and even possibly a JE Nerf?

Poe nerf was justified. I said to myself that i will remain calm about JE and not ask for nerfs like every other random does on this forum.
  • Options
    Support does not equal healer
    Just like tank does not mean taunter

These terms had broader meaning before mmorpgs co-opted them.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He is the only character in need of one. He is a healer gains tm on hit calls assists and gives offense up. The only thing he can't do is stun (hopefully not giving the devs any ideas here). You need him to be able to compete, I have him but it's just not fun that he is a requirement to succeed. The devs need to change this to make the game better. Who likes seeing the same teams everytime? @EA_Jesse

Shhh... I don't even have him and I want you to stop. He's easily Top 3 as far as most balanced characters in the game. Don't ruin him. He's a great example of what the design team can do when they actually design a great character.

Several others ACTUALLY need nerfs and just about EVERYONE else needs buffs and / or reworks. Stop picking on the ones they got right.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Please nerf rey, rg and qgj because i m tired of seeing only those toons in arena. We need diversity

Please get your arena power above 32.5k total power. Tanks!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    One word... Buffs.
    You get a buff, and you get a buff, and you get a buff. Everyone gets a buff!

Enough with this nerf talk.
  • Bigal
    85 posts Member
    Options
    @Alexone you aren't against nerfs just against Character you clearly don't have like JE. Does Han need a Nerf to, maybe GG?
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Please nerf rey, rg and qgj because i m tired of seeing only those toons in arena. We need diversity

Please get your arena power above 32.5k total power. Tanks!

My arena squad is already above that
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Alexone you aren't against nerfs just against Character you clearly don't have like JE. Does Han need a Nerf to, maybe GG?

The only teams i lose and lose bad in arena in offense are JE teams. So it would make sense of me to call for nerfs on JE, but i won't. I don't know about Han i will let you know. GG is fine in a droid team...with JE. Otherwise no he is not fine. I would've said he even needs a buff if JE wouldn't be in the game.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    LAWDAMERCY, this again?

Knock it off with nerf talks
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....