GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Options
    Same here. 6th node was a pain and last one was impossible. Gw is my main source for credits so this really hurts after getting ahead a little by being able to complete gw for a couple days. Now having to farm useless scoundrels to earn credits. Losing patience with the devs and game.
  • Options
    I had also faced maxed meta teams from node 6 on today with 1 exception on node 12 pictured below. Seeing this makes me believe that something glitched out everyone's GW today.

ldlfp7f.jpg
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    It don't make sense. Never seen anything like it.

2nd to last node was a nightmare. Took 3 Teams to get them down. Had to finish with my SA Team. I didn't have enough to do another round like that again.

Clicked on last node and it was all 3* lvl 70. One shoted everything.
  • Options
    I noticed this last night as well. Significantly harder GW than it has been since the adjustment. This can't be a coincidence.
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    No one cares about my experience, but I'll share anyways! As with the majority of the forum-goers (or, so it seems), my GW was significantly more difficult today. On node 12, I can't beat it. I can barely get rid of their protection on one or two characters before I'm wiped. After a couple hours of trying, guess this was a loss. Node 10 was relatively easy and node 11 was fairly difficult.
  • Options
    Just wasted my entire roster on Dooku(L) Daka, RG, Rey and GS finally beat it but all were lvl 80 and G10... Not fun
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue - my final 4 battles were against teams with all g10 or g11toons. Def reverted back to old system
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    The Dev comment on the now-closed thread was awesome: "Talk about a lucky last match! We've looked into this and have found there are no known issues, so this is not a bug. Cheers!"

LOL. It's like they're completely oblivious to the 15 pages of comments on this thread.
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    My 11 and 12 nodes GW turn into monster teams. Droids team with gear 10 QGJ and gear 10 RG, and then phasma team with rey gear 9, qgj gear 10, and RG gear 10!!!! Can't finish today GW :disappointed:
  • slaveprincess
    0 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Do you enjoy the increased difficulty to galactic war?
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    Back to how it was before. Not doing it because it's a joke again. Quit today when I saw all level 80's with a gear 10 Lumi on node 6. Not worth my time.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Certainly harder today. 8-11 were actually tough and I had to send a suicide squad and let my A-team fall. Node 12 was a joke though, I oneshotted them with my B-team.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Harder today yes. Preupdate chore? No. I still enjoyed it today, I didn't before the update.
  • Options
    Same experience for me since yesterday. It do feel like the GW was reverted
    829-416-931
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Its a bettwr challenge but its still time consuming. The whole issue with gw for a lot of people is the time factor.
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I like the increase in challenge but I don't like surprise, i.e. Reverting it back without proper announcement that put all of us off-guard.
  • Options
    It was a very strange GW I had. Node 8,9,and 10 were very difficult but 11 was easier. The 12th node was really funny. The squad on the last node wasn't over 5 stars gear 5 but level 80. I was dying laughing
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I only see a reoganizing of nodes and that is it. I still fight against 3 LV80 teams before the update.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50508/gw-match-making-for-the-last-node#latest

Quote from CG_Kozispoon:
    Talk about a lucky last match! We've looked into this and have found there are no known issues, so this is not a bug. Cheers!

lulz?
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Not that I can't complete it eventually, but it does feel too much like a chore again. Was not hating it the last couple of weeks because it could be done in a reasonable amount of time.
  • Options
    Maybe if the rewards were better.
  • Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's an issue, nor does it bother me, but since they asked for examples, my GW node 6 and 10 were fully geared level 80 arena teams. Before today that would be my typical node 11 & 12. I also had a ridiculously easy squad on node 12, easier than anything I've seen in GW in a long time. It really just felt like the nodes were randomized. There was no real increased difficulty, just random difficulty nodes.
  • Options
    It's back the joke that it was before. I quit at node 6 when there was a full team of 80's with a gear 10 Lumi. The only time that I did it was when it was the guid activity. I'll be doing it that way until it goes back. In the meantime, I'll work on the scoundrel event for credits instead of wasting time on the GW.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    What increase? I finish my GW in 10 minutes with no retreats and without losing a toon. No change.
  • Options
    Ugh, once again I'm utterly disappointed on EA and how they tweak this game without notice. GW is back being the most annoying part of the game. It got sooooo difficult AGAIN. Not a happy camper!
  • Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    The Dev comment on the now-closed thread was awesome: "Talk about a lucky last match! We've looked into this and have found there are no known issues, so this is not a bug. Cheers!"

LOL. It's like they're completely oblivious to the 15 pages of comments on this thread.

I.... I... I just don't get it.
  • Options
    No meaning to reduce the difficulty and now increase it. It comes the same problem. Keep retrying and consume time. Moreover, the broken difficulty in the last fight.
  • BLazteR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    i barely finished the GW today, i almost lost, 1 team left, and this appeared at the end28074lx.jpg
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    It should be harder. They need to stop trying to fix every minority complaint on the forums. It is breaking the game.
  • Options
    Stuart Greenback, Alyva Tarrk...are these some kind of dev Game of Throne accounts? Tarrk instead of Stark. Greenback instead of Greyjoy...and the teams ****. I wished I'd had that instead of the insane category. Couldn't finish GW for maybe the first or second time ever. I mean ever...as in several months anyway.
This discussion has been closed.