GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    This is either a massive unannounced change, or a massive bug. Either way it is having a huge affect on the players' gameplay experience for the past 2 days.

To have no communication about this at all (other than a throw-away comment in the bugs forum that everything is okay) is just not good enough.

We all want to love this game but they make it so hard - why?
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Crud, we're going to be stuck with broken GW over the entire long weekend, aren't we?
    I'd bet yes. Still nothing from devs after 800 comments on this thread.

• pnett_13
    33 posts Member
    Options
    My max team is 34506 power only 2 gear 10 last 3 nodes all teams over 38k with gear 10 and 11. How is this fair or fun???
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I knew it. They didnt respond to this thread and are "testing" changes on us. We are test subjects here with their new adjustments to GW. Well now i'm holding back ANY money i spend on this game because not informing us with so important change is not cool at all.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What are they smoking ? They fix something, they break it again while trying to revert something that they failed fixing. Who is in charge of QA ? How can that many mistakes go to the public is beyond me.
    Sometimes it looks like they have absolutely no control on what they are doing.
    Doing one mistake once in a while is okay, but doing huge mistakes in a row in such a short period of time requires a lot of talent. Take more times before releasing updates, bug fix and such and make sure its working properly.
    I would ask them to fix galactic war again, but who knows what might happen if they do.
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    Stu-Node FTW!

[img][/img]GW%20Uggie_1.png
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    LMFAO So I manage to clear Node 6. I'm down to a handful of guys. 7 is easier, 8 is easier. Node 9 is 7* Level 80 Gear 10 Poggle, Ig88, Ig86, and 7*Level80Gear8 Poe and Lumi.

**** am I supposed to do with that? Seriously.
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I guess the only real way we can speak is by giving a lower rating on appstore or play store. Do devs really care about that? I guess if leave negative comments...will deter people from downloading possibly? Generally I've never hated anything about this game and don't complain as much as some of you, but the silence on this change/bug. Someone should've commented already so people knew what was going on from their side and that it was being fixed. If you are going to interact with your customer base on this site...then don't disappear under a snafu like this.
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Devs and ea staff are running dooku or old ben lead against this mega thread.... We are STILL getting EA'd lol
  • methoss1004
    148 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I can only guess that little response by dev team is due to long weekend. The only CG/EA response I saw was by someone that said there was no bug and working as intended. Which would be shocking since they made a big public deal of changing things two weeks ago. I find it hard to believe they ninja changed it to much harder on purpose. The reset may have had something to do with trying to revert the people who capitalized on the raid rewards glitch. Who knows. I sure wish someone official would respond to a clearly hot topic. Or if they have then could we get mods to update this thread with the official response?

"CG_Kozispoon
    28 POSTS DEV TEAM June 30, 2016 2:01PM
    Talk about a lucky last match! We've looked into this and have found there are no known issues, so this is not a bug. Cheers!"

Thanks!
    @EA_Jesse
    @BentWookiee
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry - it's not like we're paying for this mess....

...oh wait....
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    PainSaber wrote: »
    Devs and ea staff are running dooku or old ben lead against this mega thread.... We are STILL getting EA'd lol
    :D

• Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Their solution will be to offer a GW nerf patch in shipments for 2205 1400 crystals. But it won't ever appear for anyone.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Their solution will be to offer a GW nerf patch in shipments for 2205 1400 crystals. But it won't ever appear for anyone.

Only if you refresh past 900!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Just got to node 6.full gear level 9.i have two gear 9s.this is ****!!!
  • Options
    Just got to node 6.full gear level 9.i have two gear 9s.this is ****!!!

Pics or it didn't happen
    Jk :smile:
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Crud, we're going to be stuck with broken GW over the entire long weekend, aren't we?

Ugh... Yea probably
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    d9ef72cde52021b94606d0e9d217d30f6daf6a03085b414d198af19cabf98f29.jpg
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    No question about it. My node 12 was unwinnable for me.
  • Options
    When there are problems they respond quickly. They are aware of this issue. They are intentionally ignoring it. I don't know why. But they are. It's irritating.

My guess is that since the change to make GW more manageable and completable their sales of credits for crystals went down a lot so they stealth changed it to see what might happen.

Hard not to question everything they do ding based on profits alone. That's a piece of the puzzle but if people have a cheap experience and are forced into spending hours a day competing GW (imagine when its the daily...3 hours trying to finish em if you even can?).

Getting fed up here tbh.
  • Options
    Dev response is here. It says suck it up and deal with the new difficulty. Lol
  • Options
    Just quit spending... Just quit spending "Dory's voice"
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50943/recent-tweak-to-galactic-war-tuning#latest

They intentionally tweaked GW because it was too easy. They tried to make the final nodes more challenging.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50943/recent-tweak-to-galactic-war-tuning#latest

They intentionally tweaked GW because it was too easy. They tried to make the final nodes more challenging.

Crikey. So...the moral of the story is...whales can finish it, the rest of you perish. Oh well, carry on.
This discussion has been closed.