Lvl 90? When?

Replies

• Options
    No.
    Level cap increase is not the problem for developer, new gear design is. When the cap increases to 90, player can unlock Gear XI and XII (Final tier at the moment).
    I am sure CG will come up with more raid-exclusive gears for Gear XI and XII, so be patient and give them more time to prepare!
  • Options
    Why do the TI guys always come on here to start threads to **** people off, my god just because you can't buy the leader board anymore gives you too much time? Or did your accountant say this would be a good thread to start to generate more income for your game that your so bored with, it will be the same content right now if they raised the cap, if your bored just go away you troll.

Agree, TI seems to start more troll threads than most but when bentwookiee is a member of your guild get a little more latitude to post these.

That explains a lot!!!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    vincelam58 wrote: »
    No.
    Level cap increase is not the problem for developer, new gear design is. When the cap increases to 90, player can unlock Gear XI and XII (Final tier at the moment).
    I am sure CG will come up with more raid-exclusive gears for Gear XI and XII, so be patient and give them more time to prepare!

I'd say a more prevalent problem that needs addressed before a level cap increase would be the several p2p toons that don't "work the way I want them to"

Did I get that right this time @Vampire_X
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Why do the TI guys always come on here to start threads to **** people off, my god just because you can't buy the leader board anymore gives you too much time? Or did your accountant say this would be a good thread to start to generate more income for your game that your so bored with, it will be the same content right now if they raised the cap, if your bored just go away you troll.

Agree, TI seems to start more troll threads than most but when bentwookiee is a member of your guild get a little more latitude to post these.

That explains a lot!!!
    Thanks!

So you're mad that he expressed a desire to see the level cap raised; and because of that you troll the thread by calling people trolls and discussing moderation. Derp logic.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    vincelam58 wrote: »
    No.

I'd say a more prevalent problem that needs to be addressed before a level cap increase would be the several p2p toons that hit like bunnies and shoot cotton candy from their blasters as my opponents laugh at them.

Did I get that right this time @Vampire_X
    That's a nice way to put it mate, I'll make it even nicer for you because I'm bored. There you go, no way she can have a problem with that, riiiiiiight?
  • Options
    How about fixing stuff and new content before upping the level? I mean... one raid... Why not more?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

That explains a lot!!!
    Thanks!

So you're mad that he expressed a desire to see the level cap raised; and because of that you troll the thread by calling people trolls and discussing moderation. Derp logic.

Wow you really got me there, now what will I do, that you put me in my place? LOL

I don't know. You could probably a few minutes attempting to find a more witty retort for next time though.

You could probably take more time are write correct sentences. LOL

I see you you decided not to take my advice as your immediate response was one correcting my grammar. :/

Sorry couldn't understand your sentences did you have advice for me?

Absolutely. I'll correct my grammar error by inserting the one missing word for you. I apologize for confusing you so easily.

You could probably spend a few minutes attempting to find a more witty retort for next time though.

@EscapeArtist51 I call upon you as a third party moderator. Was the inclusion of this one word, in what was clearly a complex and difficult to interpret sentence, enough to make it able to be comprehended by even the lowest common denominator?

Wow name calling now are we, careful your showing your class.

One attempting to engage in the shananigans of trolling should never do two things:

1 ) worry about correcting grammar
    B ) worry about being called the lowest common denominator

Retort and move on.
  • Options
    Ironic as this will be, why are guys bumping this thread to the top with such banter?

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Ironic as this will be, why are guys bumping this thread to the top with such banter?

+1s and stuff :p
  • Options
    Same as EA does, distract from the original issues with fluff and extra content. Bug fixes nah
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wait a bit. Credit crunch ridiculous. Just save your credits if nothing for them. Then you'll have no problem with it in the future. Maybe you spend enough $ and have no credit problems though. I'll be leveling people for another 2 months or more just for 80
  • Options

That explains a lot!!!
    Thanks!

Wow you really got me there, now what will I do, that you put me in my place? LOL

I don't know. You could probably a few minutes attempting to find a more witty retort for next time though.

I see you you decided not to take my advice as your immediate response was one correcting my grammar. :/

Absolutely. I'll correct my grammar error by inserting the one missing word for you. I apologize for confusing you so easily.

You could probably spend a few minutes attempting to find a more witty retort for next time though.

@EscapeArtist51 I call upon you as a third party moderator. Was the inclusion of this one word, in what was clearly a complex and difficult to interpret sentence, enough to make it able to be comprehended by even the lowest common denominator?

One attempting to engage in the shananigans of trolling should never do two things:

Retort and move on.

Darn you hurt my feelings, you in love with these guys or what?
  • Options

That explains a lot!!!
    Thanks!

Retort and move on.

@Telaan and his fanboyness for TI is what keeps him going in hopes of 1 day meeting his idols.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

That explains a lot!!!
    Thanks!

Retort and move on.

I had a love child with a TI member. I don't know which one yet though. I plan to take the most likely suspects onto Maury to determine paternity, and later to judge Judy for child support.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Stay on topic, quit the attacks/trolling.
    Thanks.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Calling out admins is not allowed, and seeing how thread is still alive... no one is silencing ideas!

but this is how threads get closed and ideas off topic, insults and jabs, all we have to do is be nice to each other.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me, they constantly ruin any good things about the game. Why give anyone a chance to become stronger? Just keep that carrot dangling so you can keep sucking money out people.
  • Options
    I don't even have all my toons at gear 9. Furnaces are hard to come by especially for droids. I had to buy one just to get 86 to gear 9 just to need another for gear 10 same for 88.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    A very small click of playerbase are ready for a raise. Sadly they are more active and seen here but I hope that don't reflect CG decision.

I can bet a lot not even 20% of playerbase are 80 yet. (Just a guess)

And way less have all toons.
  • Options
    ubn87 wrote: »
    A very small click of playerbase are ready for a raise. Sadly they are more active and seen here but I hope that don't reflect CG decision.

I can bet a lot not even 20% of playerbase are 80 yet. (Just a guess)

And way less have all toons.
    I think the very small click of the players are the ones bringing in most of the revenue - think of it in terms of the Pareto principle. As a developer, you have to keep them happy since EA is a for-profit company and not a charity. The 80% of players that spend nothing or a little are, as somebody said above, here only to justify splashing exorbitant amounts of money on the game to be better by comparison. The last bit is crucial because you cannot be the best without having other non-spenders to compare to, not in a game like this.

So whatever level cap will be set will probably be released with similar concerns in mind. And that is the only reasonable thing to expect.

• Options
    Fear the Poll?

I'm not eager to see 90 nor 82 anytime soon, because my raid count is still in the 30s and I have plenty of units left to work on.

Not surprised that those with twice the raid count are starting to feel bored. Price to pay for speeding things up in a way they weren't supposed to be.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Fear the Poll?

I'm not eager to see 90 nor 82 anytime soon, because my raid count is still in the 30s and I have plenty of units left to work on.

Not surprised that those with twice the raid count are starting to feel bored. Price to pay for speeding things up in a way they weren't supposed to be.

This!
    {RotE}
  • Options
    How about no.
  • Options
    Still catching up, my 5 arena toons aren't G10-11.

No increase until then....

Plus I have other toons to work in
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    They need to scale the rewards or someway for max level players to afford a level cap increase. Something like multipliers; 1.0 up to 40, 1.2 to 50, 1.4 60, 1.6 70, 1.8 80 and 2.0 90. I'm not willing to spend whale money to get to 90 and due to current metrics I just can see an increase as a good idea for overall experience for the majority of players.
  • Options
    Calm down P2W folk, not everyone has every character in this game maxed out yet. You'll still get to reign supreme on the digital leaderboards; just let some of us F2P peasants catch up to your almightiness just a little bit, and actually level/gear other characters than just our arena teams.

This. hold your horses.

I'm a kraken spender and i agree, some of our guildies among the 4 guilds are still not 80 and some just new 80s. Need time to gear them abit for new raids and i would like to max the rest of my roster.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Cant wait!

#team inconsiderate, I mean instinct
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Freedom of speech, and enjoying the game I like???

if i want something i ask for it. I dont need your authorisation to ask for a game evolution i am waiting for.

If it **** you off or not... I couldnt care less
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    How about fixing stuff and new content before upping the level? I mean... one raid... Why not more?

This i can agree but since it takes so much time for them to do that, i'm just asking for lvl cap too... I mean i can basically accept whatever bones they throw at us if it can make the game a little more interesting right now!
  • Shaakti
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Nah, how bout they fix all if not most of these mess first before releasing another half **** update. how bout that.
This discussion has been closed.