Characters > Filter Options > We need a "Faction" view

Prev1
JRCPKT99
292 posts Member
edited July 2016
I know that people have asked for this before but, I would love to have an option in the toon view to look at one faction i.e. Empire, scoundrels, etc

With all these events it would be nice.
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Can we get the ability to sort characters by role and faction not just light/dark side? It would make it much easier for planning farming etc.

Also when a filter is on it would be nice if the next/previous buttons worked within the filter.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. In the meantime, if you sync your account to swgoh.gg you can view your entire collection and filter by faction. It's very useful.
  • Options
    Since we are wishing I would also like a team builder from the character view. We need a place to look at team power and synergies etc.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Oh Awesome! Yeah, I have thought that too before but never made a post. I'm going to move this into Feedback > Gear and UI

Good feedback!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Loreck
    0 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there!

When accessing the characters menu, showing all available characters, it is currently only possible to sort and filter the characters by combining three different options:

All, Activated, Not activated, Light or Dark
    ---
    All, Level, Power, Health or Rarity
    ---
    Descending or Ascending

Often, when I find myself browsing through the characters, I can't help but think to myself; "Why is it not possible to sort and filter the characters also by Race, Type, Faction or Attribute?" This would be extremely useful when trying to assemble a powerful team with characters which play well with other certain characters. For example checking abilities would be much easier because certain abilities (mostly leader abilities) are Race, Type or Faction dependent.

Below I listed 5 filter options and 2 sorting options, which I would really like to see:

All, Activated, Not activated
    ---
    All, Human, Droid, Ewok, Jawa, Geonosian, Tusken and so on...
    ---
    All, Jedi, Sith, Empire, Resistance, Scoundrel, Clone Trooper, Rebel, and so on...
    ---
    All, Attacker, Tank, Support or Healer
    ---
    All, Light or Dark
    ---
    Health, Speed, Damage, Power, Level or Rarity
    ---
    Descending or Ascending

Hope this gets read!

Cheers!
  • Leko
    3 posts Member
    Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    I know that people have asked for this before but, I would love to have an option in the toon view to look at one faction i.e. Empire, scoundrels, etc

With all these events it would be nice.

Agreed. I was coming here to the forums to post just that, mate. But since you already posted it, I'll quote you and bump it up. Nice suggestions!
  • Leko
    3 posts Member
    Options
    TastyPants wrote: »
    Since we are wishing I would also like a team builder from the character view. We need a place to look at team power and synergies etc.

Good idea. This will be especially helpful with mods coming in.
  • Leko
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Agreed. In the meantime, if you sync your account to swgoh.gg you can view your entire collection and filter by faction. It's very useful.

Thanks for the tip, mate. I'll check that out.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So unlike the loudest of forum folks, I'm pretty happy with the game. I preferred the more powerful mods though and think over time people would have come around. Anyway, on to my suggestion...

As the character roster gets bigger and bigger, and more things are dependent on factions, it'd be nice to be able to filter the character list on the character screen by faction like we can dark/light side.

That's all. Thank you for your consideration.

#TAGGINGALLTHEDEVSBUTNOTREALLY
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    +1 Was just thinking the same thing
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    +1

Fully support this idea.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Three yesses seems like enough to make this happen, right? :smile:
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    More love for my idea please.
  • Options
    yes please who would say no to this
  • Tjo
    5 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Pocitaces wrote: »
    yes please who would say no to this

So far - the devs! :wink:
  • Options
    +1 (and it should be a separate button on the character screen. Half the bar for light and dark side?)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    +1. Great idea.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I agree. It will extremely helpful when one tries to train characters for events or for mod challenges.
  • Options
    I know these suggestions have been expressed previously but it would cool if we had the ability to:

1- sort our character list by type (droid, empire, resistance, scoundrel, etc....)

2 - have a drop down in sorting for our favorite characters. star a certain character and it shows up in there.

3 - maybe even drop down for "arena teams" and "raid teams" that could be added to and from the list of characters

Thanks!
  • Options
    Agreed.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    It would be helpful to be able to sort toons by class, I.e. jawas, scoundrels, first order etc.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +100000
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Also Tank, Support, Attacker etc

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes please!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Can we get an option to sort our rosters by faction?? This would help a great deal I believe.
  • Options
    +1000
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United