"Battle Hardened" Daily *Merged Threads*

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the update @CG_Kozispoon

Is there any chance of a workaround still today if you have started your dailies already?
  • Options
    So what your saying is I loose out from earning my daily omega? That's not cool at all
  • Options
    The issue is not about the changes kicking in tomorrow, it's that we can't get credit for completing "Battle Hardened" to complete all of today's dailies to get the Omega ability mat.
  • Options
    So long 225XP and 22 crystals :(
  • Options
    Yup. Lost my Omega daily too. Sweetness!
  • Options
    Donkay wrote: »
    The issue is not about the changes kicking in tomorrow, it's that we can't get credit for completing "Battle Hardened" to complete all of today's dailies to get the Omega ability mat.

Don't worry, they'll send everyone an omega ability mat tomorrow to make up for it, so everyone that didn't have this issue will get 2 omega mats, and everyone that has this issue will only get one. But they'll attempt to make you believe that you're actually being compensated.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options

Don't worry, they'll send everyone an omega ability mat tomorrow to make up for it, so everyone that didn't have this issue will get 2 omega mats, and everyone that has this issue will only get one. But they'll attempt to make you believe that you're actually being compensated.

How about lost XP for those that haven't yet reached lvl80 ?
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options

Haha I like your thinking. I doubt the people who got the shaft will get compensated anyways.

• Options
    Yes, I can't finish my Battle Hardened Task that will give me my 5th Omega mat. So I will not be able to upgrade an Attack or Ability until tomorrow. That is money out of my pocket.
  • Options

Guess I really am the Donkay................
  • Options
    Can't complete my daily now great thanks
  • Options
    Same for me.......
  • Options
    Yeah, same here. No compensation will work because they won't be able to identify those who suffered from the issue and those who didn't. I can't fathom how the extension of this daily would break it in such a way, perhaps the team need to slow down the new feature development and work on making the code-base and the release process less volatile.
  • Options
    I've spent cantina energy and regular energy, and none of it is being counted towards guild coin dailies. I've been stuck at 480 for the day since the update, despite spending more than enough to hit 600 since.
  • Options
    Hi there!
    This bug is currently being addressed, but I'm afraid if you started daily activities for today you'll have to wait for tomorrow for these changes to kick in. Once you begin your dailies for tomorrow (post update), the battle hardened achievement can now be completed via the following-
    • Cantina
    • Mod Battles
    • Mod Challenges

Not really a good enough response. It should have been TESTED prior but we know that that word is something you guys don't like to do.

So we all lose out because someone didn't do their job properly. Not missed completing all my dailies since I started playing...... Until now. Absolutely ridiculous
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    A heads up would've been nice
  • Options
    Keyanreid wrote: »
    I've spent cantina energy and regular energy, and none of it is being counted towards guild coin dailies. I've been stuck at 480 for the day since the update, despite spending more than enough to hit 600 since.

Check you personal guild contribution on the left of the activity screen. The ranking board for guild contributions is broken.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    So I was saving energy to do the scoundrel mod challenge and I find out I now will miss out on an omega, which comes way too slowly as it is?

I don't say much on this board, one way or another, but this is completely outrageous. I can't remember the last time an update came out that didn't have bugs associated with it; and I am not talking about something small, but large bugs. Even the "bug updates" have bugs.

This is completely and utterly outrageous and those who aren't able to receive their omega should be compensated with an omega in their inbox.

The devs can and should be able to figure out who are not able to receive their omega. If they can't even troubleshoot that part of the game, then they should allow people to submit a screenshot of their completed daily events page showing that they only have the cantina one left, and be compensated once they receive that with an omega in their inbox.

I am sorry, but the dev comment above didn't even offer an apology for the mishap...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm sorry my response isn't to your liking. We're also frustrated as this did not come up at all in our QA testing before this update was pushed out, so we're equally stumped as to why this manifested at all. Further investigations are being made.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hey whats up with my cantina dailies not registering in game? I want my omega mat! I so want swear right now holy cow mother truckers get this game fixed and compensate me and the rest for spending precious cantina credits just to make sure. It was working but NOT
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    No problemo!
    This is currently being investigated, but If you started your dailies before the push of today's update, you'd be stuck in a pre-fix iteration. This should be rectified once you begin the next day's set of dailies.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Ok thanks @CG_Kozispoon

"but If you started your dailies before the push of today's update"

Is this any daily or only the cantina dailies?

I am still on 0/3 cantina battles. Would I then be ok later or am I in a pre-fix iteration if for example I have already completed the light side battles requirement?
  • Options
    any work around so we can complete our dailys TODAY?? and not lose out...
  • Options
    I'm sorry my response isn't to your liking. We're also frustrated as this did not come up at all in our QA testing before this update was pushed out, so we're equally stumped as to why this manifested at all. Further investigations are being made.

You mean someone is going to get fired?? Heck at this rate no one is going to work at cg due to the amount of bugs cg has implemented.

Ps: it's a **** big sacarsm tag behind me. Look behind the curtains.
  • Options
    I agree that cantina energy needs to be revamped. However, an additional energy is a pain. I'd say an adjustment in the regeneration time of each unit of energy would be sufficient. Have it match the regular energy.
  • Options
    Completed my Cantina battles but the activity task won't clear...lost out on an Omega not to mention the coins, credits, crystals, etc.

• Options

@CG_Kozispoon
    I appreciate there has been a response and some acknowledgement however the resolution of "nothing can be done now but will be normal tomorrow" is the bit that leaves a lot to be desired. Not a personal dig at yourself at all.

It may be 1 omega material, 26 crystals and a few other bits being lost out on but some of us depend on that. Even if you offer a fix it's always a blanket fix so those that completed it before get double whilst those who missed out are still technically one behind because it's 'too much work' to apply corrections where they are due when the focus should be on thorough testing prior to dropping an update. I'd rather wait another week and have a bug free update than one that impacts my gaming experience

UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Count me as one who can't get cantina battles to count.
  • Options
    Isn't it possible to just pull all users that have Battle Hardened and Daily Activities Completion uncompleted? If so, they can then just send those players a message containing the combined rewards they would've received.

This would make everyone happy. No one loses out and no one gets extra rewards. There will just be a small handful of people that will receive rewards but were never planning on completing the dailies.