Disturbance in the force....

Okay it has been 24 hours the email has disappeared from my inbox I have reset the game and nothing has changed other than the fact that the email is gone where is this disturbance where is The Darkside Rising what the hell is going on.

Replies

• Options
    Okay I even went as far as checking the Google Play Store to see if there was an update for the game for this quote-unquote disturbance in the force and nothing. Was this just a ploy to get us talking about the game did they forget to hit the update button what's going on
  • Options
    Okay I even went as far as checking the Google Play Store to see if there was an update for the game for this quote-unquote disturbance in the force and nothing. Was this just a ploy to get us talking about the game did they forget to hit the update button what's going on
  • Options
    Okay it has been 24 hours the email has disappeared from my inbox I have reset the game and nothing has changed other than the fact that the email is gone where is this disturbance where is The Darkside Rising what the hell is going on.
  • Options
    did you see the in game add? said to get your rebels ready
  • Options
  • TheDarthTaral
    175 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    did you see the in game add? said to get your rebels ready

Yeah I saw that but that popes up a few hours before the time limit expired. I think someone dropped the ball, screwed the pooch, etc etc ect.
  • Options
    Dude stop commenting on your own thread
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I was replying to something someone said. Didn't know I was allowed to reply on a forum. Omg I replied again the servers are going to fail the world is going to end it's all my fault.why god why
    benacrow wrote: »

• Options
    I meant this:
    markusfive wrote: »
    Hammer wrote: »

FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • TheDarthTaral
    175 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I meant this:

Ok look at the names, Muppet fart, they are not all me, I don't know if thoes people copied and pasted my comments or if it is some kind of error, but this is the only account I have. So if you want to be the forum police go after thoes people no me.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Event will be next week.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Event will be next week.

Were did you hear this or read this????
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Event will be next week.

Datamined info

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/617352/#Comment_617352
  • Options
    Event will be next week.

Datamined info

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/617352/#Comment_617352

Ok I thought you heard or read somthing official, however that is good info and more than they have given us.
  • Options
    Event will be next week.

Datamined info

Ok I thought you heard or read somthing official, however that is good info and more than they have given us.

• Options
    Why is this so confusing. This forum has begged the mods for hints and tips on what's coming and they are doing exactly that. It's obviously the Empire Assault... they aren't going to make 2 separate Rebel events when most players didn't finish the first one
  • Options
    I meant this:

Ok look at the names, Muppet fart, they are not all me, I don't know if thoes people copied and pasted my comments or if it is some kind of error, but this is the only account I have. So if you want to be the forum police go after thoes people no me.

Lawl, Muppet fart @benacrow
  • Options
    I lol'ed at Muppet fart
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The real question is which Muppet would have the worst fart? Fozzy? Animal?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I smell a troll. >.>
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »

I knew I wasn't crazy, and I'm the Muppet Fart...
  • Options
    I meant this:

Lawl, Muppet fart @benacrow

I know @Rogan_Ban84 that hurt my feewings :,(
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Dude stop commenting on your own thread you Muppet fart
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I smell a troll. >.>

How can you smell anything over that Muppet fart?
  • Options
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Closed because of trolling
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.