Scariff Rebel Pathfinder event (Merged Threads)

Prev1
Boba_The_Fetter
3393 posts Member
edited September 2016
Just logged in to 1st September update said we'd have a way to get an extra shard for him every day but there's no event. Is it coming later today?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    For most of us it's still the 31st, so most likely when the rest of the world catches up they'll turn the event on
  • Options
    It's all based on a specific time zone now. Can't remember which one though.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    It's all based on a specific time zone now. Can't remember which one though.
    The credit/droid event started 7 am EST today. I believe they said that will be the time for all events now.

• Options
    UTC time - universal time - It's a time zone that doesn't move. so it's 11UTC I believe.
  • Options
    UTC time - universal time - It's a time zone that doesn't move. so it's 11UTC I believe.
    Cool thanks
  • Options

Yup, 11:00 UTC / 11:00 GMT / 12:00 BST
  • Options
    Arrived PST
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Arrived mountain time
  • Options
    Make this event for 80 lvl with 5 shards!
  • Options
    Live in EST
  • Options
    Made for level 30 with one shard. Took about 15 seconds to get my shard. Not complaining at all.
  • Options
    It was too easy!
  • Options
    It was too hard!
  • Options
    Troll comments have been handled.
  • Options

Well done! Haha
  • Options
    So there's only 1 tier? Okay. Thank you for bonus shards.
  • Options

Love it :smiley:
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Made for level 30 with one shard. Took about 15 seconds to get my shard. Not complaining at all.

100% agree....happy as hell :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I love the update and everything it brought to the table I was just wondering.

It's way too simple, and at the completion of it and log in you get 3 star???

Why not just make it the log in bonus to get to 3*, I just don't get the point of such a simple event.

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Why not just make it the log in bonus to get to 3*, I just don't get the point of such a simple event.

It's an early game event. I imagine it's fun for players just starting out to have something to work towards
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Events are fun!
  • Options

You forgot "they didn't give us enough shards/credits/salvage".
  • Options
    Skammadix wrote: »

You forgot "they didn't give us enough shards/credits/salvage".
    Why do they only make events for whales? I didn't have enough rebels to complete it :(
  • Options
    The event is August 31 to sep 30, and resets at local time, so if you are on the east coast you only have 2.5 hours to hurry up and get your shard. Technically the event will be over by the 30 th of September I think but I don't want to pull out a colander and count days and hours from now.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Scarif is also the log in character for September. They are giving you chances to earn extra shards for next to no effort. It is easy enough that new players can get in on it. They are banking on the Rogue One hype to draw new players. To that end, it wouldn't do any good to make the first Rogue One character available only to those at level 80.

• Options
    Not all events or toons are for lvl 80 players. Yes it was easy. Took two hits and done, but am not who it was set for. Perhaps this character is great fully starred and geared, no idea. Hope some August joiners will enjoy this freebie same as I'll enjoy having another toon in a month
  • Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    I've only got 2 rebels..
    Leia level 60 gear 6
    Biggs level 62 gear 5

They totally owned it LOL.

I feel you I had only lando lvl 60 gear 7 solod the lot no sweat was funny
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wooow!!!! One extra shard? Incredible! And the event lasts two days?! That means even twice as much! Awesome, thanks EA!!!! :D
  • Options
    Soloed on an st han 5* gear 8. Nice!
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Wooow!!!! One extra shard? Incredible! And the event lasts two days?! That means even twice as much! Awesome, thanks EA!!!! :D

The event is the whole of September.