Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Nope, Mal.
  • Options
    Welcome Mal, We share a payout.
  • Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    I can't beat lupo any more. Just fought him three times. He's won the speed war. I'm at +90 on sthan and he's at 104 or something.
    Well you are completly off on this lol, Lupo has +94 on STH but I have +95 and Splice had more than +100, but lupo compensate but playing AA lead, which Splice and I dont use anymore so yea he is "top speed" but by choice not by mod :).
  • Options
    Yeah, I need much better speed mods. I've still only got one +30 arrow mod, and I think the best secondary I have rolled so far is 11. Right now I've been focused on getting better mods, but I've been trying to figure out if I should be doing that or Wedge. I know I need Wedge, but I feel like if I get him and I'm still slower than the top 5, I won't be breaking into the top 5 anyways. Thoughts?

• Options
    Wedge can win when you shouldn't. I lose to a slow wedge team randomly. Also too much speed with han messes up your rotation. Dayma has it to an art form he is the guy to help you.
    11 is good speed! I randomly promote any 5 dot and pray, usually only get 5 max.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    Hey guys, new raid is coming and instinct is recruiting again, I really want all of you in there so if you are interested please let me know!
    Best thing would be all of us knocking that new stuff out together!

Take care guys.

Flow if you ever leave the strip club drop in here sometime.
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Hey guys, new raid is coming and instinct is recruiting again

What are your raid policies? How do you run your raids, what time do you run them at, etc?
  • Options
    It's mostly 730 GMT and 530 GMT. Several per week. You'll see when you join.
    830 CST if that helps, and 630 etc
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    It's mostly 730 GMT and 530 GMT. Several per week. You'll see when you join.
    830 CST if that helps, and 630 etc

Is that 8:30 AM and then 6:30 PM?
  • Options
    Nice run there Flow!
  • Options
    Malgrin, clearly your Arena team is dependant of the quality of your Speed mods. If you have overall low mod (and not enouth arrow with primary speed) Wedge is an insane combo that allow you unexpected victory because of his huge firepower, that aside dont forget that wedge needs biggs to really shine, and lando too so you have to make choices here.

@Flowbafett : not bad, try Dengar dude, I do at least 5-6M per raid with 1 team when I run Teebo (L), EE, Dengar, QGJ, Rex
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    Malgrin, clearly your Arena team is dependant of the quality of your Speed mods. If you have overall low mod (and not enouth arrow with primary speed) Wedge is an insane combo that allow you unexpected victory because of his huge firepower, that aside dont forget that wedge needs biggs to really shine, and lando too so you have to make choices here.

Cool, thanks. I don't have great speed mods yet -- some pretty decent secondaries, but still only 1 5*, and 2 4* speed primaries. I'll get back to working on Wedge. I'm one chedak 4 short of G11 Lando, and I almost have 7* Biggs, so by the time I have Wedge farmed, I will have all the support he needs.
  • Options
    Flow.. join me... join Team Instinct... lol, EP voice
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey Mal. Thanks splice. I have tarkin and yoda. Tarkin needs to be geared though. I'm slow farming Rex. Pushing Wiggs atm.

Yeah, you're right Dayma. I counted wrong, but the effect is just the same. Even with ackbar lead I can't win against him. Skinnydoc seems to be able to win against you all with OB lead, sthan, ani, lando and sunfac without super speed. I tried the same with QGJ instead and it doesn't work. I wish I had sun or b2. I've thought about skipping wiggs and go with b2, but something tells me that's a bad idea and my biggs is almost gear 10.

I also saw keyanreid on reddit and invited him over here. I guess he didn't see it or something.
  • Options
    Wiggs is legit, even in raids easy clear p1 with Rex. If you don't have Teebo/ EE.
  • ViktorNoland
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    And...it looks like Tarkin was a bust. Wasn't planning to run an Empire-heavy arena team long-term, but I needed a stop gap character to fill in for my lack of a Lando and JKA. Tarkin was not it.

Just put in a baby Wiggs team into arena this morning (Wedge only at 4*). Been getting pummeled lately since the release of Palp, as well as the increasing strength of AOE teams. On a side note, apparently, swgoh.gg is now tracking/displaying players' arena placements now. Oufff...

Baby Wedge seems to be more capable offensively compared to other compositions I've tried. I guess we'll see if it can hold up at all on defense over the next couple of days.

• Jedisplice
    458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think you can bench Lando honestly. Run EP, JKA, Wiggs and tank or EP lead double tank.
    For the Tarkin lead I think you need insane speed on your EP, like 225 and still need the other heavy hitters.

Do you have sun or B2?

Ya I saw your comp Victor, nice! Flow getting in there too.
  • Options
    Alright let's make this a blood bath at 7 CST payout lol. 228, 228, 227 speed Hans! Lol, going to have to get more mods! No holding just go fast, should have done this yesterday but someone held me until payout.
    Good luck guys!
  • Jedisplice
    458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm fn held.

Got it last bit and held. Geka with the Lando team. I think Dayma has the right idea with B2 or SF.
  • Options
    Well it's just that B2 is like a joker, he can save you in a lot of situation, and honestly I have a hard time playing without a dispeller.
  • Options
    B2 is really good. I like your set up.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I somehow beat Cyricks Wiggs team today even though he has the need for speed advantage. Praise be RNG Jesus and the Chosen One, Our lord and savior JKA.

Yeah, I'm going B2 after I finish Wedge Dayma. I'm also slow buying Rex when I can.
  • Options
    Ya Echo your team pummeled me the other day! Lol, I was like wth just happened! Rematch and it was 5v1 real fast.

Rngesus is always there!
  • Options
    Over here Lupo and Skinny and everyone else!
  • Options
    What's up Echo?
  • Options
    I was just trying to get lupo and sunny doc to come over. I changed my name to tell them to go to the PvP forum and posted this to bump it to the top where they could see it.
  • Elissar_Eldarian
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Made sence to me ;-)
  • Options
    I edited the header, maybe they will see now.

Hope you guys are all doing well.
  • Options
    Since you're changing things, how about spelling my name correctly. Finally 3*d the speed mod challenge. Making my move back into my rightful spot in the top 3. Just sayin