Most Important Teams to Have (at this point of the game)

Replies

• Options
    TMR is turn meter team, Teebo for lead and any others that reduce turn meter, qui gon and yoda for staters and 5s to keep them slowed down plus rex or ackbar for removing the red skull
  • Options
    DocJJJC wrote: »
    #1 most important team: the wiggs / hanido

Hanido? I think this is the first time I am hearing of this combo. Han plus who?

Ooohwee. Lando and Ani I'm assuming.

Lol I think you are right, thanks!
  • Options
    I am more scared of Palpanido hahahaha
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    I don't have my roster filled with any of that stuff. I pretty much run a sith/dark side team across the board.

I play for fun not competition.

I don't even have most of that stuff activated.

I'm still upset I've been forced to farm rebels to get EP. I can't wait till the event returns so I can get him and then bench the rebels for good.

I feel you man. Though when you can not participate in most of the events, its not fun anymore.

You need to plan and prepare man. Especially with anniversary coming. I think most of these events will be returning by then.

Preparation is the key!

oh don't worry I am preparing for the events I want to participate in.

the others don't bother me personally. I'm not concerned with scoundrels or getting yoda. I am rubbed the wrong way about them ditching the training droid event and replacing with with this scoundrel training droid event but oh well. can't have everything

• Options
    From Capgasp (from reddit):

(Hopefully) Later this month. Get those Droids and Empire units ready!*

*Pertaining to Ewoks event
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Do we know that Jawas will be the ticket in new raid? I haven't really read up on it.
    Yes, your are right, we should wait and see!
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    No, this isn't the perfect combo.
  • Options

junk or not i think you should farm her if you like her. i personally ignore what others say about characters. i who i like. as long as i'm having fun that's all that matters.

She is fragile is all. Just gotta protect her. I find Rey and GS to be better DPS, but she can benefit from rebel synergy.

The synergy is what attracts me to her. The plan is to get her 7* then move to Ackbar. I have Wedge and Biggs unlocked and am farming them through cantina. And then Lando. My dream for a rebel team is AA, Leia, Wedge, Biggs, Lando. [/quote]

My current setup, power rating is only 31k conpared to most 36k+and yet i'm top 75 everyday. Keep plugging that team, but have Wedge as leader and fill im up with speed mods.
  • Options
    Empire toons for the Ewok event too!
  • Options
    Astendb5 wrote: »

junk or not i think you should farm her if you like her. i personally ignore what others say about characters. i who i like. as long as i'm having fun that's all that matters.

She is fragile is all. Just gotta protect her. I find Rey and GS to be better DPS, but she can benefit from rebel synergy.

The synergy is what attracts me to her. The plan is to get her 7* then move to Ackbar. I have Wedge and Biggs unlocked and am farming them through cantina. And then Lando. My dream for a rebel team is AA, Leia, Wedge, Biggs, Lando.

My current setup, power rating is only 31k conpared to most 36k+and yet i'm top 75 everyday. Keep plugging that team, but have Wedge as leader and fill im up with speed mods.[/quote]
    Where is your tank?
  • Options
    Credit heist live now!
  • Options
    I am and will only focus on rebels because empire blows, the rest are non canon to me and aren't worth it. Besides, my rebel teams win.
  • Options
    droids are the master race
  • Options
    I vote separatist...since they recently made that faction, they must be planning something unique for it...
  • Options
    I am and will only focus on rebels because empire blows, the rest are non canon to me and aren't worth it. Besides, my rebel teams win.
    Which rank are u in the night?
  • Options
    Mol_Jay wrote: »

Yes, you can use empire. And yes they are powerful, esp palp. But I would rather get droids cause they are easy to farm (except GG of course). And I can finish GW in less than 20 mins with them and JE (no exaggeration)
  • Options
    Speed primary and secondary stats trump speed mods.

Yes, you can use empire. And yes they are powerful, esp palp. But I would rather get droids cause they are easy to farm (except GG of course). And I can finish GW in less than 20 mins with them and JE (no exaggeration)

This! My droids are ready to light up the little furballs!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options

Hanido? I think this is the first time I am hearing of this combo. Han plus who?

Hanido Wiggs = ST Han, Ani, Lando, Wedge, Biggs
  • DocJJJC
    66 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Speed primary and secondary stats trump speed mods.

This! My droids are ready to light up the little furballs!

Forest Moon Event (Ewok assault) now confirmed on Sept 15. Plus an omega event next wed and thurs! Yey!
  • Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »
    Which rank are u in the night?

As I don't try for top, I stay under 500.
  • Options
    A Jeffrey Jacob's built team.
  • Options
    Can anyone recall the different factions needed in the omega events in the past?
  • Options

A Jeffrey Jacob's built team.

?
  • Options
    I think I found the answer to the PAST omega teams:

Bespin : Rebels and Geonosian

Coruscant : Empire and Ewoks

Dathomir : Jedi and Tusken

Hoth : Sith and Droids

Jakku : First Order and Jawas

Imperial Fleet : Resistance and Clones
  • Options

STHan / Anakin / lando. The lame catchphrase is beyond played out.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Emperor Palpatine (has made me love GW and owns arena now)

Lando (scoundrel rebel events, GW, arena all around best toon now)

Teebo (raid is most important besides arena scratch OPs thoughts)

Dengar (clear heroic alone)

Rex (clear heroic alone, my favorite arena lead)

Sun fac (taunt destroyer)

I might listen to han or wigs or ani.
  • BeatsByRey
    74 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine (has made me love GW and owns arena now)

Lando (scoundrel rebel events, GW, arena all around best toon now)

Teebo (raid is most important besides arena scratch OPs thoughts)

Dengar (clear heroic alone)

Rex (clear heroic alone, my favorite arena lead)

Sun fac (taunt destroyer)

wiggs and And ani (taunt ignorer).

Fixt
  • Options
    Training Droid Smuggling event just got live!
  • Options
    Client restart. Get ready for Ewok assault and Omega Battles.
  • Options
    Ewok assault confirmed, but Omega battles have been cancelled.

"In the 9/9 community update, it was announced that omega battle would be running on Sept 14th & Sept 15th. Due to a recently discovered bug, the Omega Battles event has been cancelled. This will be fixed in a future update."