***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Anyone know if the server is down or if its on my end. Just keeps saying server timed out
  • Options
    Getting this error on my iPhone 6 -- I see this is listed as a google issue but wanted to post I'm getting on Apple too
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Can't login, ****. While your at it chat never loads until i say something. Anything else **** up?
  • Options
    While bonus chewie shards sounds epic (said in a sarcastic tone...explanation for the Americans) is there anyway prevent bonus energy loss?

Hey...we Americans know sarcasm buddy. Explain it for the Canadians if you wish.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    So it's not just me that's experiencing difficulties accessing the game. I was just in the middle of collecting 45 energy when the game crashed. I'm a new player, so I need all the energy that I can get. Especially after getting lame players when purchasing packs to try to get someone decent. I'm at level 37 after a few days, and want to push on to get to level 40, even if I'm only really happy with 2 of the players that I have. Anyway, like most others...

I've been attempting to log in, but failing... then, deleting, and reinstalling, the app, logging in and out of Game Centre and everything that I do hasn't succeeded. I then hooked up my IPhone to ITunes and found that there were 2 Documents.. 'Nimble' and 'crashes' which were created each time I tried to load the game, I have no idea what these are about.

So I have no idea when it may start to work again but hopefully soon.. do they realise that we work through the day, so that we can spend it relaxing with games, tv and such like... only to find that errors are present within the game that cause more stress to the night. ****!
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    RegnadKcin wrote: »
    The sense of entitlement expressed by the "give me crystals, give me energy, gimme gimme gimme" crowd is breathtaking. Demanding "compensation" for their imaginary losses.

It's a game. There's a glitch. Get some perspective people.

Spend 2 hours manual raiding to have that all undone by server error. It is just a game, so they should have no issues offering proper compensation. I have no probs emailing support though. This has hit some of us hard.
  • Options
    mine keeps telling me the connection was lost or problem with connection.
  • Options
    Down here as well. iOS.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    40 min till my bonus energy disappears. Hopefully they replace the hamster soon.
  • Options
    While bonus chewie shards sounds epic (said in a sarcastic tone...explanation for the Americans) is there anyway prevent bonus energy loss?

Hey...we Americans know sarcasm buddy. Explain it for the Canadians if you wish.

Asains don't know it either.
  • Options
    Help us obi wan your our only hope

yG4NxuY.gif
  • Options
    Give us 1 full MK 5 CEC Furnace, 500 crystals, 500k credits, 900 arena tokens, and 50 stun cuffs. Who else agrees?

I'll take 50 stun guns instead of cuffs.

yes
  • Options
    Give us 1 full MK 5 CEC Furnace, 500 crystals, 500k credits, 900 arena tokens, and 50 stun cuffs. Who else agrees?

I'll take 50 stun guns instead of cuffs.

If I'm not able to play this free game for over an hour, I demand that they ship me a 256k iPhone 7 for my troubles. Otherwise, I will continue to wait and play the game when it's fixed.

The choice is yours, EA.
  • Options
    One Does Not Simply Schedule Service Maintenance At Bonus Energy Time.
  • Options
    I am too receiving the messege my login has expired not happy at all and lost out on two vital times in the game
  • Options

At payout.
  • Options
    Down for me too. Says connection error. On android linked with facebook so no google play account involved.
  • Options
    4jeBvb8.gif
  • Options

Ztyle wrote: »
    It's only a GAME!!!!!!!!!

How dare you say that

I just did!!!!!

How dare you !!!

I just did it again. It'**** freaking GAME!

Die wanna wanga ?
  • Options
    Can't login on IOS, so can't collect extra energy or start on the Yoda challenge. Not impressed EA, this has happened several times over the last months
  • Options

At payout.

I feel for you guys :/
  • M3xY_w33zY
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ally code: 219 611 248

Device: Galaxy S7 Egde
  • Options
    One thing that I don't understand is that it says that the Session has expired.. either I haven't played it in 24 hours, or it's being played on another device. Well, I have no other devices & I was playing it just before it crashed... so that makes zero sense.
  • Options
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    BentWookiee confirmed that we will get 10 chewie shards for months ago and an i.o.u. for 10 more

No.. That joke is so last month. :|

We're trying here, I am sorry but this is not the time to be silly.

But I work for the Ministry of Silly Walks
  • Options
    Get an error connection message or it hangs up at the Cantina Loading screen. My midday bonus energy for cantina and regular play are not available.
  • Options
    Does that mean the New Raid was supposed to be available today?!?!?!?!?! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    we need yoda and the younglings to help us locate our missing game
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    Haven't been able to login within the last hour here in the US. I'm on iOS. Keeps saying "searching for updates" then "loading cantina" then I get an error message
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Canadians are Americans too, last time I checked the map.Maybe Canada moved to Europe? :D
  • Options
    Bump
This discussion has been closed.