***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Are some servers working? Or is the whole game down?
  • Options
    I know you guys are pretty busy right now but please, share us some information. You think it take another hour or a few hours to fix?
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Options
    I could not be more upset about this. I just finished my raid run from p1 to p2. Cleared p1, got 15% off in p2 and then I got a "server maintenance" issue, it lost my entire 2.3 mil run. I expect them to give this back to me! Fix this asap please.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My attempt said

2hroodh.png

And directed me to another forum.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en
  • Options
    Satyg wrote: »
    I know you guys are pretty busy right now but please, share us some information. You think it take another hour or a few hours to fix?

Ok
  • Options
    For real though I ate a big steak for lunch before the servers went down. I NEVER EVER get heartburn, but now I have heartburn bad because of this. I need my arena crystals to be high in order to get the shards I need and it looks like I won't be able to move up before my payout, and I also missed out on my energy refills.

This sucks. It really does.
  • Options
    On a serious note, I have been noticing the game to be a bit wonky for the past week. Long delays between screens and actions. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Woooow! They updated the error message to make it oficial that the servers are dead and wasn't sent to a farm!
  • Options
    Please fix it. What am I suppose to do with my 2 hour commute down I-95
  • Options
    http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000106520/
    Go spend some time here, instead of hitting the rebooting your phone
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My morning #2 has never been so fast as today. GW will just have to wait for me to tickle it today!

LOLs - it'll get fixed when it gets fixed. The hamsters are unionists and are taking strike actio.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options

I hope your not driving lol

• Options
    How about a free rex and full raid pieces as compensation!!!!!
  • Options
    I could have built a server faster than this...
  • Options
    Well there goes my daily guild contribution down the drain, I purposely didn't do my daily challenges & now I loose al those training droids & wont get the full 16 for the contribution.

There better be some massive compensation for this inconvenience! 10 shards for a random toon simply won't cut it this time!

C'mon CG, don't slack now... Keep your eyes on the ball!
  • Options
    jthaus76 wrote: »
    @marcusfive I'm tired of cry babies so I guess I'll just keep posting at the big one who bit. You. You aren't guaranteed wins or crystals. We all fight near payout to move up. You and your shard and everyone else. Same boat. If you have some arrangement that guarantees you #1 daily and the crystal. Why you keep acting like your situation is different is what amazes me. There is no lack of understanding other than yours of reality and how the game isn't centered on you. If you are that concerned about it you should stay awake or signed In 24/7 with help so when this situation happens again you'll still be 1.

Yes I am I've been #1 at payout every day for weeks and weeks. How are you going to tell me I'm not guaranteed to get anything?
  • Options
    Get some sun! Its a beautiful day outside!
  • Options
    Crap glad to know im not alone but still sheety
  • Options
    Or maybe this happened to the servers?
    funny-pictures-star-wars-baseball-animated-gif.gif
  • Options
    better fix this quickly.. or you can be the next blackberry
  • Options

I hope your not driving lol
    It's bumper to bumper, nobody notices, they are all on Pokemon Go
  • Options
    Is this where I post my allyou code? :D
  • Options
    We're approaching "No Man's Sky" levels of saltiness, now.
  • Options
    O1iNyME.png
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    On a serious note, I have been noticing the game to be a bit wonky for the past week. Long delays between screens and actions. Anyone else?

Yessir @Hangfire
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • bountyseeker1
    48 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Losing my mind lol need to play my toons miss me lol
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    For real though I ate a big steak for lunch before the servers went down. I NEVER EVER get heartburn, but now I have heartburn bad because of this. I need my arena crystals to be high in order to get the shards I need and it looks like I won't be able to move up before my payout, and I also missed out on my energy refills.

This sucks. It really does.

Yes, the sky is quite literally falling as we speak
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    FinxOmally wrote: »
    Or maybe this happened to the servers?
    funny-pictures-star-wars-baseball-animated-gif.gif

HAHAHAH that made my day. :smiley:
  • Options
    TacoMagic wrote: »
    We're approaching "No Man's Sky" levels of saltiness, now.

Yup
    | ANZGC | Exile |
This discussion has been closed.