***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    WidowMaker wrote: »
    I am on ipad.....dumb messages, considering its error on their side and they know it!! What crepe..." Someone is logged in on your account on another device " " your internet connection is not strong enough " " you have not logged in for over 24 hours " and Finally, " if you are still having problems, please contact EA support here .......and then there is a contact to click on. Click on the contact and receive...." Ready? An Error Message!! Lmao...way to own up EA..all you do is make people angry when you keep yanking their chains!! WTH...how bout something forth right and honest like.." We are sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time, please try back later " ..I'd take the truth over the free frickin gems you are afraid you will be passing out...what the hell...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/66503/current-login-issues-9-8-2016#latest

This was from earlier this morning. Think it's all taken care of.
    WidowMaker wrote: »
    I am on ipad.....dumb messages, considering its error on their side and they know it!! What crepe..." Someone is logged in on your account on another device " " your internet connection is not strong enough " " you have not logged in for over 24 hours " and Finally, " if you are still having problems, please contact EA support here .......and then there is a contact to click on. Click on the contact and receive...." Ready? An Error Message!! Lmao...way to own up EA..all you do is make people angry when you keep yanking their chains!! WTH...how bout something forth right and honest like.." We are sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time, please try back later " ..I'd take the truth over the free frickin gems you are afraid you will be passing out...what the hell...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/66503/current-login-issues-9-8-2016#latest

This was from earlier this morning. Think it's all taken care of.

It was not taken care of up til 5:30 p.m. I just got back in...all I'm saying, is give an " honest " message so I don't get worried my account was hacked..so I don't worry my internet is messed up...so I don't
    spend an hour trying to figure out whats wrong on my end when it is not my end!! Many of us are
    grown ups and can handle it..just give us the bald faced truth..thanks man!!
  • Options
    I can log in on iOS but it just sits at the main menu and has a loading screen that never ends. Restarted twice now :'(
  • Options
    Stuff happens...I am just bummed/annoyed at missing the cantina energy because I still need shards and mods
  • Options
    Cigbreak wrote: »
    Stuff happens...I am just bummed/annoyed at missing the cantina energy because I still need shards and mods

I know. Maybe they'll give us the energy in our inboxes.
  • Options
    If this doesn't deserve 500 crystals for compensation I don't know what does.
  • Options
    It works now, Europe. I played many battles, yoda event, guild incursion... no issue. And no crystal or whatever compensation :(
  • Options
    Now it's working but where is my cantina energy I get @ noon? This sucks !!
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have stayed off these forums for a little while do to the trolls and the knowledge that everything goes on deafs ear. I do know that the issue today was something that could not be controlled and will not point a finger of blame, but with the servers down for more than 4 hours and now back up for more than 3 it is absurd that there have been zero information passed to us players about what did happen and what's going to happen. From everything I have read the servers were hacked and then crashed (not sure if that's completely accurate), if that's the case do us players need to worry about our accounts as most of us have spent a lot of money on this game. @EA_Jesse some update please
  • Options
    Because of the outage, I was forced to go to grocery sto where I promptly slipped and fell.

Aw, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. God. Oh, I'm hurt. Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back. Oh, I want $150,000, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.

What do you say EA? ;)
  • Options
    @ E.A. nothing for all that time missed so sad
  • Options
    I'm still not able to log in with my Android (while my entire guild is). Already tried to restart my phone and nothing changed. What should I do @ShaolinPunk ? Do you have any instructions?
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Are we getting compensated for the 6 hour server drop and missing the cantina energy?
  • Options
    Porkins33 wrote: »
    Because of the outage, I was forced to go to grocery sto where I promptly slipped and fell.

Aw, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. God. Oh, I'm hurt. Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back. Oh, I want $150,000, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.

What do you say EA? ;)

EA says that you will either get $2.50 and a jawbreaker or $1.00 and some envelopes depending on RNG
  • Options
    they would say to sue the grocery store
  • Options
    thXwSbq.jpg

is this possible? I think not
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Per @EA_Jesse
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    • All server login issues should now be resolved. We'll continue to monitor the servers to ensure there aren't any other issues.
    • We are aware of an issue where some Guilds on the leaderboards are gaining points rapidly and climbing the ranks. These Guilds are not hacking/cheating, there is currently a bug that was caused due to the outage. We are currently working on a fix for this.
    • We are finalizing the various currencies that will be sent out to players this evening.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thank you EA...
    You shouldn't have.
  • Options
    Per @EA_Jesse
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    • All server login issues should now be resolved. We'll continue to monitor the servers to ensure there aren't any other issues.
    • We are aware of an issue where some Guilds on the leaderboards are gaining points rapidly and climbing the ranks. These Guilds are not hacking/cheating, there is currently a bug that was caused due to the outage. We are currently working on a fix for this.
    • We are finalizing the various currencies that will be sent out to players this evening.

i love you
  • Options
    Kozispoon is da man
  • Options
    Thank you for the apology and compensation. You have gone above and beyond.
  • Serianna
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the 500 Crystals, 500k Credits and 500 Cantina Credits! Along with the Omega and 1.25 Mil Credits!

EDIT - I didn't realize they gave out heaps amount of ally points and war tokens!

Perfect compensation to me, tbh.
  • Options
    Just got the compensation in my inbox, thank you, I especially appreciate the credits!
    "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes." ~ Leia Organa
  • Options
    Very generous, imo!
  • Options
    Thank you for the compensation
  • Options
    Wow...what a makeup...can the servers go down weekly? ;)
  • Options
    Awesome apology ea, thank you!!
  • Options
    TY for the compensation, very appreciate :)
  • Options
    I'm glad that other people are satisfied with their apology. Unfortunately I'm not- I don't need the GW tokens, I need the Han Solo shards and raid gear that I was screwed out of. I had a 1st place score in my raid, which I lost, and then only got to go in a P4 run. So no Solo shards which is the only thing I really wanted, and no raid gear, which is the only thing I really needed.
  • Options
    Serianna wrote: »
    Thanks for the 500 Crystals, 500k Credits and 500 Cantina Credits! Along with the Omega and 1.25 Mil Credits!

Perfect compensation to me, tbh.

Yes, CG thank you for the compensation. Definitely fair and much appreciated. :)
This discussion has been closed.