Game Update - 9/13/2016 Comments and Questions- ***MEGATHREAD***

Prev13
Hey Everyone,

Here are the update notes for 9/13/2016

Assault Battles: Forest Moon
  • Return to the Forest Moon is starting September 15th. This event will run for 3 days, is balanced for 5 characters at level 78+, and requires either Empire or Droid characters.
  • Both tiers rebalanced to require mods. Similar to Military Might, you will need approximately 1-2 star mods for Tier 1. Tier 2 requires approximately 4-5 star mods, gear level 10, and level 80 units with maxed out abilities.
  • Tier 2 is now called the “Bonus Tier” (was “Tier II (Very Hard)”). This tier is intended as a challenge for users who have a maxed out squad and desire a truly difficult experience. Earning the Achievement still only requires completion of Tier 1.
  • Bonus Tier has had the following mechanical improvements for added difficulty:
    • The Ewok Elder in the Final Boss wave of the Bonus tier will now resurrect all dead Ewoks when he is killed. You have been warned!
    • Chief Chirpa has much higher tenacity in wave 8.
  • In both tiers, deadly Ewoks now have a non-dispellable buff called “Deadly” to help increase mechanic clarity.
  • Free replays changed to match Military Might. Rewards for first time completion adjusted upwards.
  • Replay rewards adjusted upwards.
  • Slightly lowered speed of Ewok Scouts & Warriors in Tier 1 (~5-8%) across the board. (They’re still pretty fast though.)

Additional Update Notes
  • Packs that’re available daily (ex: Jedi Pack, Scoundrel pack) are now available for players starting at lv 20. Previously they were only available to players lv 58 or higher
  • Low level gear pieces have been added to Guild Shipments
  • A refresh button has been added to the Shard Shop
  • You can now purchase exclusive Raid Gear in the Shard Shop.
  • Immediately upon release, the shard shop will have raid gear after you buy your first refresh (or wait until shard shop refreshes on its own)
  • The MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and MK 6 Nubian Design Tech have been replaced with MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller & MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner in PVE shipments
  • In the 9/9 community update, it was announced that omega battle would be running on Sept 14th & Sept 15th. Due to a recently discovered bug, the Omega Battles event has been cancelled. This will be fixed in a future update.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/67417/game-update-9-13-2016#latest

Replies

• Options
    Very cool, and the ability to refresh.
  • Options
    G9vUnuy.png

Yet there's no raid gear in my shop.
  • Options
    Just wait until it refreshes, it will appear.
  • Options
    It will show up when your shard shop refreshes.
  • Options
    I hope so I have thousands of tokens and I'm not thinking about grievous.
  • Options
    6300 for a full piece......a bit high.
  • Options
    vader shards it is
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »

If it's like last time, it's only 4200 for 50 raid salvage. Much better deal (except for furnaces).
  • Options
    DrD wrote: »

If it's like last time, it's only 4200 for 50 raid salvage. Much better deal (except for furnaces).

Yeah I don't know why anyone would pay 6.3k for something like a full scanner when the rest of it's easily farmed.
  • Options
    Very nice! Well done, eager to see prices.
  • Options
    I wonder what they consider "Low level gear" that's being added to guild shipments. The non-raid gear that was already in there was overpriced and junk
  • Options

I already refreshed for 100 crystals, its 6300 for a full piece, maybe if they sell it as 50 salvage itll be cheaper like you said.

Dont need raid gear though, we need stun cuffs and guns a lot more.

• Options
    Well sounds like I won't be finishing tier 2 but am looking forward to beating t1. Couldn't play it last time. I want me some Vader shards.
  • Options
    No omega event...what tf????
  • Options

I already refreshed for 100 crystals, its 6300 for a full piece, maybe if they sell it as 50 salvage itll be cheaper like you said.

Dont need raid gear though, we need stun cuffs and guns a lot more.

For real. I wish raids would drop them 40 at a time instead of raid gear for a while. They're really stingy with the guns and cuffs.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    That're ...... never heard that one before
    It amidst sounds like shard shop changes are permanent this time?
  • Options
    No Omega event......grrrrrrr
  • Options

Yeah that. I was looking forward to extra omegas this week.
  • Options

Lol they found a bug... wish they could find the bug with Teebo stealth
  • Options
    anyone know what gear was added to the guild shop?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Falcon6669 wrote: »

They have, it just requires more work since it lies deeper in the core of the code.
  • Options
    .. can I just say this. The Omega event being DELAYED, not canceled might have been of a result of unforeseen circumstances that could have resulted in bigger problems.

Let's not focus on that.. OK?
  • Options

Hah!

I'm disappointed, but if it's bugged I'm not going to break out the torch and pitchfork. I'd rather play something that runs smoothly.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options

Hahaha YES!!!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    .. can I just say this. The Omega event being DELAYED, not canceled might have been of a result of unforeseen circumstances that could have resulted in bigger problems.

Let's hope any bad reactions don't discourage the dev from sharing planned events in the coming week :blush:
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

Hah!

I'm disappointed, but if it's bugged I'm not going to break out the torch and pitchfork. I'd rather play something that runs smoothly.

I agree, not a huge deal as it will theoretically return at some future point instead.
    It just seems odd that a bug has been found now? These events have been run several times before.
  • Options
    Was the omega event bugged before? Weve done it plenty of times in the past.
  • Options

Not much else to focus on, we already knew assault battles were coming...and the shard shop ....lol
  • Options
    It's 6,3k for a full gear or 6,3k for 1/50 piece only?
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »

Hah!

I agree, not a huge deal as it will theoretically return at some future point instead.
    It just seems odd that a bug has been found now? These events have been run several times before.

No there is no "found now" there is "announced now".. big difference.

Just saying.

:)

The fact is everyone is *TRYING* here.. it's NEVER going to be a 100%. (Who is?)