Replies

• Options
    In Game Username: Diego
    Player Level: 54
    Ally Code: 739-497-163
    Main Team (usually): Sid 4 (Leader), Lumi 4, poe 4, jawa 4,chew 4
    How often do you play: Everyday
  • Options
    @Die_C7 you are now 11th on the wait list! Thanks for applying!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • 11BRAVO
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    In Game Username: AK
    Player Level: 62
    Ally Code: 439-379-972
    Main Team (usually): QGJ, Kylo, JC, Kit Fisto, PL All 7 Stars
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QEOxQoN0VWbGJhVG5TVEpGMzA/view?usp=docslist_api

Line ID (optional): NA, but could get
  • Options
    @11BRAVO accepted to the wait list! Thank you for applying!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    @G_Zeus , you are the low level greedo correct?

Just rub it in why don't you ;-)
  • Options
    To everyone who applied after the deadline, please check your PM!
  • Options
    @ioniancat21 Nice to see you all making guilds n stuff... Hopefully this encourages the devs to make this feature available.. It'll be interesting... And ur guild looks interesting :)
  • Options
    In Game Username: Djong
    Ally Code: 253-416-367
    Main Team (usually): Sid 7*(VIII), Lumi 7*(VII), Kylo Ren 5*(VII), Count D 4*(VIII), Poe 4* (VIII).
    How often do you play: Too much
  • Options
    @Waffles you will receive a PM shortly!
  • Options
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    @ioniancat21 Nice to see you all making guilds n stuff... Hopefully this encourages the devs to make this feature available.. It'll be interesting... And ur guild looks interesting :)

Thanks @Darkcloud , I appreciate the kind words. We have halted new admissions for now but if you are not part of a guild, I'd love to see your application here!!! Our Guild is more about sharing ideas and growing together. We have very modest rank requirements because we want to see people feel included.

We here at TNR understand how it is to be on the bottom and work our way up and we haven't forgotten where we came from, that's really our deeper message.....
  • Options
    Waffles wrote: »
    In Game Username: Djong
    Ally Code: 253-416-367
    Main Team (usually): Sid 7*(VIII), Lumi 7*(VII), Kylo Ren 5*(VII), Count D 4*(VIII), Poe 4* (VIII).
    How often do you play: Too much

Welcome home Waffles!!!! I see you out there all the time, so it's clear you are a very active player like ourselves. You should be a perfect new addition in my eyes!!! All I can ask of you is to be patient. As I've stated before, we are organizing our team and getting stronger. We had so many people apply when we had open enrollment so now that the dust is settling, we'll have a better idea what we have.

Take care and thanks for applying!!!!!
  • Options
    @ioniancat21 Appreciate the Invite! :) Well i recently joined a guild called SOTFO.. Just goin with the flow for now... But once the feature is available.. I would like to help you guys out for sure :)
  • Options
    In Game Username: stumpy757
    Player Level: 51
    Ally Code:242-122-223
    Main Team (usually): droids
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    How often do you play: daily
    Line ID (optional):
  • Options
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    @ioniancat21 Appreciate the Invite! :) Well i recently joined a guild called SOTFO.. Just goin with the flow for now... But once the feature is available.. I would like to help you guys out for sure :)

No problem, we aren't enemies of other Guilds. SotFO looks like a great guild as well and SamSausageHead is a good guy....
  • Options
    @stumpy757 you'll receive a PM shortly!
  • aspenstar
    450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For anyone thinking of applying, we have reopened up recruiting. As well, we created a system to ensure members will be active. When you apply, as long as you meet our requirements, you will be accepted into TNR Academy, where you will be a member in this division for a week or two. A few members will observe your activity and contributions to the guild, and we'll decide whether you are a good fit for the guild!

Thanks!
    Aspenstar
    Post edited by aspenstar on
  • Options
    Looks like I'm back to work!!!!

Welcome, come one, come all!!! Just check our requirements on the first page, if you qualify, put your info into a post and you're all set!!

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    How do you monitor someone's activity? For some strange reason I feel inexplicably disconnected from other players... Wonder why...
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Options
    the same for me..
  • Options
    Good morning all, new day, new potential members, apply today!!!
  • Options
    @Omnirhyze @ilyanor I can see on our team forum your last login day, and just overall contribution and whether we see you around in the chats and stuff like that!
  • Options
    Username: MakaveliTheDon
    Ally Code: 767-216-341
    Main Team: AT-LU-AV-TALIA-VADER 20.900
  • Options
    It's exciting to see the new members coming home to TNR!!! Please note that our requirements have changed so make sure to read the first page and follow the directions to apply. Our team is maturing and our players are getting stronger by the day, come be a part of our growth!!!
  • Options
    @MakaveliTheDon do you have Line?
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is ThePixie86 and I am proud and privileged to pledge my allegiance to The New Rebellion and therefore please take this droid as sign of our new friendship!

145826.jpg

The droid contains all of my person information and show below is an extract of this:

Forum Username: ThePixie86
    In Game Username: ThePixie
    Player Level: 64
    Ally Code: 138-347-654
    Main Team (usually): QGJ / Luminara / Poe / Leia / Dooku
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory): It seems BB-8 is on a secret mission and once he is back I will upload the screenshot...why did I not back this up in another droid!
    How often do you play: Daily
    Line ID (optional): Do not have one

BB-8 will be back soon with some helpful guides and information but until then you are stuck with me!

Thank you
  • Options
    Forum Username: JerichoBronco
    In Game Username: Ewoh
    Player Level: 54
    Ally Code: 866-266-752
    Main Team (usually): Sid, Lumi, Leia, JC, Kylo
    How often do you play: Several times throughout the day
    Line ID (optional): jerichobronco
  • Options
    @ThePixie86 @JerichoBronco both accepted! You'll receive a PM soon!
  • Options
    In Game Username: Mol Eliza
    Player Level: 50
    Ally Code: 811-844-919
    Main Team (usually): Sid, Lumi, GS, 5s, JC
    Line ID (optional):
  • Options
    @Wolfstormblow you'll receive a PM shortly!
  • Options
    There are only two more spots until we close applications again!