When will we see the droideka?

Prev1
This could be a great character with his shield.
Maybe gain foresight for the shield or he could have a counter. What do you guys think he should have as abilities?

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i've been waiting....
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    There are more Separatists on this board than I had imagined.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous (leader)
    Droideka
    Magna Guard
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid

I would love to fields this team. Surely it would suck for meta though because lol themed teams.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Grievous (leader)
    Droideka
    Magna Guard
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid

I would love to fields this team. Surely it would suck for meta though because lol themed teams.
    Take my money!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Would be cool
  • Options
    I want the super battle droid, becos pew pew
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Way too much prequel stank on that theoretical team.

Some of us still enjoy the prequels, or at least The Clone Wars. This is the only recent Star Wars game that even has prequel content, the last being a Lego game 5 years ago.

Still hoping for a prequel era in the new Battlefront though I know it won't happen. I want to be a Droideka in Frostbite.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/40104/character-idea-droideka

My droideka ideas.
    And hey, the prequels have all the coolest content anyway
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    GS_Hazza wrote: »
    And hey, the prequels have all the coolest content anyway

Um....what?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Huge Protection value could be his "Shield".

Maybe Immune to Rez/Heal as a drawback?
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Just like how epic GG was supposed to be too...
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    He should have his shield up as long as he has protection. And they disappear when it is gone. But he has a special where he can immediately recharge his protection to full.
  • Options
    Inb4 droideka regens an amount of its protection each turn its not attacked... Hello it has a shield
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I rather see a Jango Fett or another Wookie before weak prequel battle droids
  • Options
    Necro time!

Anyways, Droideka would be one of the coolest droids ever. Grievous is quite the aesthetically amazing one himself, but Droideka would surely kick some noots!!
  • Options
    Kalcor wrote: »
    I agree. Jango should be added..Droids have their viability still.
  • Options
    This character would be cool if it had low defense but with two separate bars of protection.

It would be like this:

First NEW SHIELD Protection bar (Droideka has a shield)
    Second bar of protection (character looses shield)
  • Options
    Droideka!!!!! Yessssss neeed!!
  • Options

Some of us still enjoy the prequels, or at least The Clone Wars. This is the only recent Star Wars game that even has prequel content, the last being a Lego game 5 years ago.

Still hoping for a prequel era in the new Battlefront though I know it won't happen. I want to be a Droideka in Frostbite.

Agreed, Clone Wars is pure gold.
  • Options
    I definitely think one of Droidekas abilities should be regenerating his protection. Perhaps having a large protection value, but a very small health bar. Because once they lose their shield, they are SCREWED.
  • Darax_ren
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'd love to see Droideka in this game, even if it was P2P content that I couldn't afford to access.

I think it would be cool for the character animation to have its shield up in battle whilst it had protection bar, and then down when it had lost it. That would be awesome. Even cooler if he was animated to open up from a bball and pop his shield at the start of a battle!

Stats;
    I think Droideka should have extremely low health but very high protection - to create an element of high risk in using the character. But it should be listed as an aggressive attacker, so high critical damage and low defence.

Abilities:
    (basic) Repeater shots: deal physical damage with 50% chance to gain a bonus attack, and 50% chance to inflict defence down.

(special) Decimate: deal high physical damage to all enemies with 5% more damage for each buff an enemy has.

(special) Shield up: restore 50% of protection bar, but gain speed down for two turns. Protection can be restored even if protection bar had been lost.

(Unique) Shielding: whilst Droideka has protection, immune to debuffs.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »

whid1_zpsxcfwj28s.gif
  • Options
    Oh man, I've been hoping for a long time. B2 is cool and everything, but come on.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Kalcor wrote: »

More Wookies, and cow bell.
  • Options

Why not? EA has stated they're making a new Battlefront every year for the next 3-4 years. I think it would be only logical that they would make a Battlefront for the prequel trilogy (Clone Wars) and the new trilogy (Force Awakens) and maybe one that combines all 3 or something.
  • Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »
    I'd love to see Droideka in this game, even if it was P2P content that I couldn't afford to access.

I think it would be cool for the character animation to have its shield up in battle whilst it had protection bar, and then down when it had lost it. That would be awesome. Even cooler if he was animated to open up from a bball and pop his shield at the start of a battle!

Stats;
    I think Droideka should have extremely low health but very high protection - to create an element of high risk in using the character. But it should be listed as an aggressive attacker, so high critical damage and low defence.

Abilities:
    (basic) Repeater shots: deal physical damage with 50% chance to gain a bonus attack, and 50% chance to inflict defence down.

(special) Decimate: deal high physical damage to all enemies with 5% more damage for each buff an enemy has.

(special) Shield up: restore 50% of protection bar, but gain speed down for two turns. Protection can be restored even if protection bar had been lost.

(Unique) Shielding: whilst Droideka has protection, immune to debuffs.

Brilliant work up. +1
  • Options
    Thanks! Man I would love to have a Droideka :grin: