Game Update - 9/28/2016 Comments and Questions- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Found it. Thanks. Can't wait to see max ability stats.

Ooohwee. Yeah I want to see tfp's max unique. Depending on how high the tm goes, paired with EP lead, he can potentially go quite a few turns in a row.
  • Options
    Not to mention the basic damage once Vader force crushes.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Found it. Thanks. Can't wait to see max ability stats.

Ooohwee. Yeah I want to see tfp's max unique. Depending on how high the tm goes, paired with EP lead, he can potentially go quite a few turns in a row.

Empire just became the new "hotness"!!! Ooohwee!!!

Shoretrooper kind of screws the super-fast STH Wiggs squads.
  • Options
    PLZZZ does some1 knows how to fix the current login issue?? :(
  • Options
    When I heard TIE pilot was Oct log in character I assumed he was the First Order TIE Pilot we all know and love. Don't think thats the case however, seeing a new pilot in my unactivated character page.
    Griff
  • Options
    Did someone bought the Mods pack? If so, how is it?
  • Options
    You know what? I think you may be right!!
  • Options
    And now I notice a Shore Trooper.
    Griff
  • Options
    They're pretty cool toons. I definitely want Tie Pilot on my empire team!
  • Options
    @ LoboMalo33 mine was doing the same thing as you describe after I updated so I uninsulated heroes, powered off my phone, powered up phone then reinstalled heroes. It now works. Hope this helps others.
  • Options
    BrianB wrote: »
    @ LoboMalo33 mine was doing the same thing as you describe after I updated so I uninsulated heroes, powered off my phone, powered up phone then reinstalled heroes. It now works. Hope this helps others.

tyu bro it worked :)
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Did someone bought the Mods pack? If so, how is it?

i got a lot of blues greens and purples, mostly 4* so you get 8 for the price of one in shipments.
    got one 5* offense mod with +4 speed secondary, got up to 12 and put it on my sthan. now 203 speed!
  • Options
    No doubt. FOTP was my first obsession when I started playing, so hard to get those shards. Sadly I stopped farming him at 6 stars since the full First Order team I wanted wasn't turning out all that great. Nice to have another one now. Empire can certainly use a good dps.
    Griff
  • Options
    Thanks a good update, and especially thanks for double drop weekend (and starting now!).

Only question I have is when double drops ends? Because I usually save cantina refreshes for Sunday evening's cantina guild points, but if the double drops are ending around then... :o
  • DjangoQuik
    863 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nice move EA. a character with the ability to give the team crit immunity is exactly what was needed and kinda what I predicted previously.

It only really deals with Lando and droids, so there's still wiggs but I like the thinking behind this and reckon it shows some good strategic thinking for balancing the game.

Bravo.
  • Options
    Shore trooper?
  • Options
    Shore trooper?

Check your inactivated toons
  • Options
    That TIE pilot + Vader + EP = Deadly combination
  • Options
    I like it, but imagine it can be dispelled like anything else. Won't hurt droids much cause B2, and I see him running with more Lando groups now too.
  • Options
    It also deals nicely with Han shoots first.
  • DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ummmm anyone notice him chilling in the character screen! Looks legit, fully stoked!
  • Options
    @DashRendar yes!! Super excited! :D Maybe I could even dust off that Vader that's been sitting on the shelf!
  • Options
    Starts off taunting. Impressive.
  • Options
    tie fighter pilot as well
  • Options
    ...still no update here
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    ScotBott wrote: »
    tie fighter pilot as well

Oh my, he looks good too. Now I'm doubly stoked...
  • Options
    nessionice wrote: »
    That TIE pilot + Vader + EP = Deadly combination

Yup. TIE Pilot is going to hit hard and often. Shoretrooper basically shuts down the AOE meta.
  • Options
    Shoretrooper puts a stop on the AOE meta.

If the other team can't kill him on first turn then it's gg.

For maximum effect, have your squad equipped with critical avoidance mods to survive the first turn, then shoretrooper can pop Regroup for Critical Hit immunity.
  • Options
    I sense the empire rising!
  • Options
    I'm actually more excited about tie fighter pilot. On an empire team with Palpatine and Vader he will have constant double damage and constant TM gain.

Shoretrooper looks great too though
This discussion has been closed.