Prev1
djvita
1684 posts Member
edited October 2016
LDFDi7O.jpg
LS Hard Node 9-B boss.
LHOdZdy.jpg
Old ben lead is recommended.
When this is released, all those landakin wigss teams will be toast!

Replies

• Options
    This is exciting...a new debuff. *droooooooooool*
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    LDFDi7O.jpg
    LS Hard Node 9-B boss.
    LHOdZdy.jpg
    Old ben lead is recommended.
    When this is released, all those landakin wigss teams will be toast!
    Did he throw his metal hat at you?
    Or take a sniper shot to the chest?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    pics are not mine, im still lvl81, 9k xp and im there

and yes that node is tough, save specials for phase 3
  • Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I looked it up on SWGOH.GG
    Fires Cross bow for basic, that inflicts daze
    Throws his metal hat for 1st special: Removes turnmeter and increases Cooldown time for enemy, and inflicts Buff Imunity
    Fires Sniper Shot for 2nd Special: Inflicts Debuff version of Taunt and Buff Imunity, they are both irresistible

They outfited him with Anti-Meta Weapons
  • Options
    ... and that is not the ONLY debuff he throws, I saw a Red skull with a green Outline.

TBH I died so quick I did not get to click on it or screen shot it. :(
  • Options
    Well its basically just a stun that you can still do a normal attack with... How long does it last?
  • Options
    Does it ignore Rex's tenacity up?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Well its basically just a stun that you can still do a normal attack with... How long does it last?

You can still gain bonus turnmeter if you are stunned
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    You can still gain bonus turnmeter if you are stunned

Exactly. This is a huge difference. Embo was an awesome character in the show too. Can't wait to farm him in guild shop (or something frustratingly similar).
  • Options
    Please be galactic war... PLEASE
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    OMG i love Embo!!! such an awesome Bounty Hunter!!!
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Who the heck is embo
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    a bountyhunter from the clonewars cartoon, hint hint. everyone thinks kenobi is the reward...
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    a bountyhunter from the clonewars cartoon, hint hint. everyone thinks kenobi is the reward...

Oh yeh he worked with Hondo didn't he? I want hondo haha he would be a fun scoundrel, I hope it's not kenobi as a raid prize! My clan is no good and I'd never get him as he is my fav character I'd be ****
  • Options
    Embo !!!! I want him for my scoundrel team !!!
  • Options
    YES!!! EMBO CONFIRMED!!!!!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options

I will bet my level 3 Mob Enforcer the reward is R2D2.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    If only there was someone that could heal those negative effects and provide immunity...
  • Options
    If embo is the raid reward toon I'll be devastatingly disappointed.
  • Options
    Ackbar says hello!

But i want him for my scoundrel team!
  • Options
    He reminds me of Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat.
  • Options
    If we get some junk cartoon only bounty hunter i would rather just keep doing rancor raids and get r2 or luke as a new t8 level prize.
  • Options
    Bentwookie, would you care to share the team you used on the first node plz.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    If embo is the raid reward toon I'll be devastatingly disappointed.

Lol same. I love Embo I really do, but for a raid reward I believe R2D2 or General Kenobi is much more fitting.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I doubt he's the raid reward, although I wouldn't mind if he was. He's one of the newer non original trilogy characters that I really like. If I can get him and Bossk i'd be so happy.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    OP you shouldn't have posted this.People who spent time and money working on Wiggs r gonna start crying.

Hope you all enjoy Wiggs while you can people, pretty soon they will be collecting dust on their shoulders from being benched from a new meta taking over..and you know what it's about time lol.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    embo is not the raid reward
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »

Hope you all enjoy Wiggs while you can people, pretty soon they will be collecting dust on their shoulders from being benched from a new meta taking over..and you know what it's about time lol.

About time? Lol well it was a lot shorter than some of the other metas.

• Options
    If I had to guess the raid reward is gonna be a more popular toon than Embo. Yes the hardcore fans will know who he is but in a popularity contest, he isn't no Han Solo or R2-D2.
    Aniema wrote: »

About time? Lol well it was a lot shorter than some of the other metas.

True. Wiggs hasn't been around as long as other metas. I'm sure by the time more counters to Wiggs teams become available, once the counter toons are farmed,geared,modded and made arena ready..the Wiggs meta will have probably have had about the same run time as others have in the past.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    even kenobi will be good against wiggs, foresight, crit immunity