Advice for anyone unhappy right now:

Replies

• Options
    the top 10% of the player base doesn't understand the FTP or low spenders struggle. They can have an opinion but until they understand the other 90% of the player bases struggle than their opinion doesn't mean much to the majority.

1% *
  • Options
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    Just a note to all of you mid end guilds. People are leaving you are right. You are refrring to them as (Big Guns) in your guild. But to be frank, if they have a roster where they can complete the heroic AAT raid and the rest of the guild is lagging behind then they should be allowed to join one where they can. I'm sure they would like the gear to level up their characters from the new raid, and the new general kenobi character shards. ALSO, you don't need (big guns) to finish the heroic rancor T7 anymore. These big guns who are leaving midrange guilds can probably solo the whole T7 alone. Strong roster players leaving your guild who are way ahead of their own guildmates shouldn't be a problem. It makes logical sense and you don't need them to beat the rancor raid anymore. You can beat the rancor raid and get enough characters to Gear X or higher so you can start raiding the Heroic AAT. With the new content and raid release, they feel like their current guild is holding them back even though they are ready for a new challenge.

And all of your points make sense when looking down upon us mid range guilds. You won't have the same issues we do. But what you don't address is that being in that mid range guild is what helped get those top players to where they are now. I would think someone in a rather prominent guild that lauds themselves on helping the community would get that.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just a note to all of you mid end guilds. People are leaving you are right. You are refrring to them as (Big Guns) in your guild. But to be frank, if they have a roster where they can complete the heroic AAT raid and the rest of the guild is lagging behind then they should be allowed to join one where they can. I'm sure they would like the gear to level up their characters from the new raid, and the new general kenobi character shards. ALSO, you don't need (big guns) to finish the heroic rancor T7 anymore. These big guns who are leaving midrange guilds can probably solo the whole T7 alone. Strong roster players leaving your guild who are way ahead of their own guildmates shouldn't be a problem. It makes logical sense and you don't need them to beat the rancor raid anymore. You can beat the rancor raid and get enough characters to Gear X or higher so you can start raiding the Heroic AAT. With the new content and raid release, they feel like their current guild is holding them back even though they are ready for a new challenge.

So basically you are saying there should be only upper and lower level guilds. No mid tier mixes. I am one of about 10 big guns in my guild. I could easily drop the guild and start collecting kenobi shards but some.of us actually like playing with and helping out your team. The way the new raid is set up, there is 0 incentive for anyone to do that. It's not about Kenobi shards vs no kenobi shards, it's about kenobi shards vs virtually 0 rewards now.

And your 'just keep finishing t7 rancors and eventually you'll get there' is ridiculous. We've been crushing T7 for months now and I still need 31 stun guns and 42 pairs of cuffs.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just think there are a few structural problems:
    • As mentioned, there isn't an "easy difficulty" that at least lets you farm the new gear at a quicker pace
    • The mechanics are the same between normal and heroic
    • From all the reports I've seen, Normal has more hp, which is absurd and not like anything you'll see in any other "MMO"
    • The requirements are disingenuous. Level 80 g8 5* mods for Normal? It is in no way balanced around 5 squads of level 80, g8, 5*.

On the flip side, guilds breaking apart, power players consolidating, is a natural phenomenon whenever new content is released in any MMO. A healthy chunk of top players will always be upset at what they view as insignificant progress, and leave to join other power players. It has been happening at a slower pace before this raid, and usually from a player in a t6 guild looking to make the jump to heroics, but now we are going to see it at an accelerated pace.

If any of you follow WoW, you saw this when WoD launched. Different raid sizes, a year long content drought (Blizz never gets end game content timed appropriately with the launch of an expac), where top players could carry weaker players, and then when something new launches, you see who has the chops and who doesn't. So many guilds died during the first tier of raiding in WoD. It was painful to watch. Of course, this game is somewhat different because you can buy your way. But paying is still an investment, just like learning to be the best lock in the world is an investment too (one is time, the other money).

In closing, if there were an easier mode, where players could feel progression the overall mindset would be different among the playerbase. A week-long grind in Normal (for some a month-long grind), is not helping. We either need an "easy" level, or normal needs to be re-tuned.
  • Options

So basically you are saying there should be only upper and lower level guilds. No mid tier mixes. I am one of about 10 big guns in my guild. I could easily drop the guild and start collecting kenobi shards but some.of us actually like playing with and helping out your team. The way the new raid is set up, there is 0 incentive for anyone to do that. It's not about Kenobi shards vs no kenobi shards, it's about kenobi shards vs virtually 0 rewards now.

And you 'just keep finishing t7 rancors and eventually you'll get there' is ridiculous. We've been crushing T7 for months now and I still need 31 stun guns and 42 pairs of cuffs.

cuffs. :( the bane of our existence.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    It's not about Kenobi shards vs no kenobi shards, it's about kenobi shards vs virtually 0 rewards now.

This. Exactly this.
  • Options
    While your intent might have been noble with this post, you don't realize you are just fanning the flames because you don't get the discontent, although you claim to.

The raid has been promoted for months to everyone and when it's released, it's clearly catered to a very small minority with the majority left out. The gap between F2P, moderate, and spending thousands is getting worse w each major update making the game unbalanced and frankly less and less enjoyable.

Really with the way they are progressing, they are saying is if you spend thousands you can beat other people and enjoy the full game content, otherwise plan on only playing a fraction and taking many years.

I kept playing for this update and ships but seeing where the path is going, I see ships as just another step in the same direction.

Hopefully they bridge the gap between T7 Rancor and T6 AAT to make the new content more accessible because it will be well into next year before the majority even see anything past P1. Our guild after 4 days decided to just give up. Grind and see it in 1-2 months? No, more like 6 months.

I don't want to spend any more thousands, join an "uber" guild or grind many, many months to just see the new content so if there is no gap, I'll get bored due to no progress and nothing new. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Keeping fingers crossed for AAT T5 and if I'm still playing when ships are released many months from now, they are more accessible.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    the top 10% of the player base doesn't understand the FTP or low spenders struggle. They can have an opinion but until they understand the other 90% of the player bases struggle than their opinion doesn't mean much to the majority.

1% *

Even worse! We need that revolution! Sadly the majority are pawns in this chess game and don't realize together we can succeed.
  • Options

Nicely said.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

1% *

Even worse! We need that revolution! Sadly the majority are pawns in this chess game and don't realize together we can succeed.

Woah, slow down there Karl
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

1% *

Woah, slow down there Karl

where is Stalin when we need him! We could solve this with one simple trick a Gulag for all who oppose.
  • Options
    While your intent might have been noble with this post, you don't realize you are just fanning the flames because you don't get the discontent, although you claim to.

The raid has been promoted for months to everyone and when it's released, it's clearly catered to a very small minority with the majority left out. The gap between F2P, moderate, and spending thousands is getting worse w each major update making the game unbalanced and frankly less and less enjoyable.

Really with the way they are progressing, they are saying is if you spend thousands you can beat other people and enjoy the full game content, otherwise plan on only playing a fraction and taking many years.

I kept playing for this update and ships but seeing where the path is going, I see ships as just another step in the same direction.

Hopefully they bridge the gap between T7 Rancor and T6 AAT to make the new content more accessible because it will be well into next year before the majority even see anything past P1. Our guild after 4 days decided to just give up. Grind and see it in 1-2 months? No, more like 6 months.

I don't want to spend any more thousands, join an "uber" guild or grind many, many months to just see the new content so if there is no gap, I'll get bored due to no progress and nothing new. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Keeping fingers crossed for AAT T5 and if I'm still playing when ships are released many months from now, they are more accessible.

+1 and well said.

I have spent money on this game, probably more than I should have, but I enjoy it for the most part. I think paying a few dollars for entertainment is worthwhile if it helps relieve stress from real life. No one wants to pound their head against a wall for 2-3 weeks in a game. Will it improve, sure it will. Given time. The problem is the time to get from point A to point B. With the Rancor, our guild worked through T5s, then T6s, and finally heroics as a team. Our first T6 was well coordinated by our officers and everyone participated and helped each other improve. Why? So we all could benefit and earn "raid gear." It was a team effort and we all got better over the course of several weeks. There is no team building with this exercise.

Now, there is no logical progression. It's just a beat down that is incredibly slow at that. (Aside: At least improve the graphics so each turn for a damage of 145k doesn't take 5 minutes. Does the tank have to turn slowly to face each individual toon it attacks? No. Does the POV need to change for the lower weapon torpedo attacks? No. Speeding up the thing might help tremendously with the attitude.)

It's buggy. It's painful. It's not enjoyable as a standalone add on for "New, Free" content. It needs work. Even after 2 months of promises - it's quite defective as an add on. Couple that with a potential new meta character (instead of R2) only available to TI, Skunk, etc. It appears as just another bone thrown out to the big guns, whales, whatever you want to call them. The rich get richer and pull away at an even faster pace. It's depressing to the mid level players like myself that can't be a full time gamer due to real life issues, but at least want a friggin' chance to break into the top 50 every now and then in Arena. Unfortunately, your paternal tone seems to say we should just shut up and take this while you and your guild reaps the rewards. It's an incredibly frustrating position to be in, as a mid-level or semi pro player, dolphin, or whatever you call us that spend money and support this game financially, at probably higher numbers than the whales. CG/EA can't feast on whales alone.
  • Options

Totaly agree with you and I'll take it a step further and say that they don't need to be allowed to as they are ppl and can chose things on their own, they are able to do as they please
    That being said .... maybe if these big guns wouldn't have hugged all the shards and top 3 spots during the rancor raid, maybe some of the other mid ranged players could have caught up a bit sooner, but they had such a strong rooster right? it was their right to continue to farm worthless shards after maxing solo and even further it was their duty!!! and now that they can hit AAT it is their fair and totally balanced view to pursue a more advantageous position. Even tho they did 600 daily contribution like the rest of us and in now way contributed to the rancor summoning more than say...a lvl 60 that does 600 daily but ended up hugging 10x the reward and now that we're here I guess it's oonly fair to try to join a BIG GUNS guild yeee

My comment is in no way personal and i'm sure that yours was not meant as condescending and offensive even tho that's how it came trough.. NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT big guns leaving being the problem THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY HAVE TO and the answer to WHY DID THEY HAVE TO IS the f2p issue releasing a raid that only ...2 seconds 20k players on avg with 26 guilds finishing it so far times 50 ppl ... running the math would be 6.66% that can finish and only together. Now those are yesterday's number around 50 guilds finishing it would be growing just over 10%

So we have a game in which 1 out of 10 players can participate in the new feature, further more the way you look at the lower ranking 90% is the issue because you think this is normal and I myself can do my fair share in the AAT I'm just saying I shouldn't leave my friends that do max contribution on avg in order to do so especially if they have a strong enough rooster - the strongest that the game allows for as f2p- SO please continuew with your straw man argument (ppl are angry at the new raid because their big guns left and that is normal so there is no problem) While the rest of us deal with the matter at hand and explain why the top 10% is a bit to low and perhaps the AAT should include somewhere close to 50% of the lvl 80 ppl or at least 25% or maybe a 30% perhaps even 100% or you can retort and transcend this conversation into meaningless slurs

But 1 thing I can tell you if all would be well there would be no reply no thread and most certainly not so many people that take to the forum to express their concerns, because there are clearly a lot of ppl that don't like the way AAT is right now

or a brain excercise imagine that AAT could only be joined by people with shoreguard at 7 stars? how would you feel? only 7ppl have him? well 0.001 is closer to 6% than say 100% of the people and you would get worked up about it, but then EA would tell you it's fine they will run the event again and you could get him, but then one of the 7 ppl would login win again (because it's their right to-by paying money not strategy ofc) and then would leave your guild to go play with the other 7. NOW you would think there is somthing wrong with that and would write here why only 7 ppl that's insane right? and then those 7 ppl would come here and ask you HOW DARE YOU IT's OUR RIGHT and we worked for that money and the event is fine the way it is... and that is how we feel and this is where we are right now and that is why i took the time to write this BECAUSE THIS IS HOW WE FEEL RIGHT NOW AND IT CAN EASILY BE FIXED even if temporarily

tho I admit it doesen't have to and if a Dev shows up here and says "the difficulty and inclusion in the tank raid works as intended and we have something in mind down the road that will be worth the wait and make the the raid more fun = we designed it on purpose" I will stop complaining about it forever but it's not going to happen because this was not meant like this and it broke the guilds that were barely holding on and by the time we will reach 85 we will have 25 ppl in guild and all the rest will have to fight their way in the top 50 guilds

Please forgive my bluntness and understand the difference between debating an idea and arguing with a person for if you feel offended by this point it is over what you first said and not over my person. If you still feel like your view on the new AAT is right and the raid is well made please explain to us why - publicly so that we see if it can survive public scrutiny
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I figured out the issue with the high health pools! The Dev's forgot they nerfed mods!
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    kbonifay wrote: »
    kbonifay wrote: »
    DC Legends comes out in a week or so.. #justsayin :)

yea.... not star wars :|

(also, i'm assuming whatever you complain about in this game, you will complain there too).

yikes.. someone **** in your Cheerios eh mate? i havent complained about a thing. i have my qualms with the game and will express them accordingly in hopes to improve said issues. but i digress, main point being you have some serious personal problems lashing out at people on social sites and making accusations that are preposterous and i highly encourage you to address those with medication or psychiatric help. bless you child. bless you.

Pls go.

How bout you bounce hommie! Whats up!
  • Options
    "Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky, stormy weather. Since my guild and I ain't together, it's raining all the time.."

"Riders on the storm, Riders on the storm. Into this game we're born, Into this guild we're thrown.
    Like a dog without a bone. An Merc out on a loan. Riders on the storm"

Couldn't resist..lol
  • Options
    Of course the person from the guild that can do everything wants it to stay the way it is so the top 1% can stay ahead of the game from a longer Time. We need a revolution I tell you!

+1
  • Options
    Of course the person from the guild that can do everything wants it to stay the way it is so the top 1% can stay ahead of the game from a longer Time. We need a revolution I tell you!

Wish granted...

https://youtu.be/BGLGzRXY5Bw
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    First, think about what changed in your game play from last week.

The answer: you have the ability to do/attempt more than ever have before, at no extra cost.

Nothing is costing you more than last week- yet, you have the ability to do a new (normal) raid with free tickets you get from farming 600 for Heroic Rancor.

You can slowly work on NEW (normal mode), daily refreshing raid content - FOR FREE- new free resources you don't have to spent anywhere else.

Once you build strong with your friends and guildmates, you have a new Challenge: Heroic! Still with resources you are now getting for free.

Look at the New content and it's resources to launch as just additional free optional material for you.

Your game hasn't changed, you are just upset that you can't do "everything."

You can do more than you ever had, and it didn't cost you a thing. No dividing resources to access new content.

Oh- something has changed-

Guilds can't hop for extra rewards anymore- something you all have always wanted :)

Seems like a sweet deal to me!!

Stormy in full damage control mode for Team Instinct. Deflecting to "you have new content even if you can't use it" is pretty sad. Did you run out of options or are you parroting from the top?

The back patting, bragging, taunting, and name calling coming from TI after defeating the raid in a matter of hours yet again shows their true nature. Anyone without 90% unlocked is a garbo player and anyone not part of a TI guild is a scrub. When the community speaks there's a reason they don't speak about TI fondly.

It's because every major exploit, nerf, upending patch, or balance issue has been caused or affected by TI. You think we're whining Stormy? Every time TI feels threatened they go crying to the Devs and wave their credit cards around. You're so thin skinned you couldnt handle people calling the raid for what it is, you had to rear your head here and berate the community. Like it was a direct attack on TI.

Here's the deal, if the raid was designed as engame level 85, gear 12 content then it should have had that requirement to start it. If it was meant to be content for everyone, which it was advertised as, it should have tiers where EVERY SWGOH PLAYER CAN PERTICIPATE IN.

Team Instinct got their name in lights and got to call everyone else scrubs again, wheee. Good for you guys Stormy. If that's what floats your boat, cool. But all this discontent on the forums threatens your guilds grasp on that precious endgame content. What if the devs add more tiers? What if they make it easier? What if EVERYONE ELSE can have a fun time and not just Team Instinct?

Yeah Stormy, damage control.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »

The answer: you have the ability to do/attempt more than ever have before, at no extra cost.

Nothing is costing you more than last week- yet, you have the ability to do a new (normal) raid with free tickets you get from farming 600 for Heroic Rancor.

You can slowly work on NEW (normal mode), daily refreshing raid content - FOR FREE- new free resources you don't have to spent anywhere else.

Once you build strong with your friends and guildmates, you have a new Challenge: Heroic! Still with resources you are now getting for free.

Look at the New content and it's resources to launch as just additional free optional material for you.

You can do more than you ever had, and it didn't cost you a thing. No dividing resources to access new content.

Guilds can't hop for extra rewards anymore- something you all have always wanted :)

Stormy in full damage control mode for Team Instinct. Deflecting to "you have new content even if you can't use it" is pretty sad. Did you run out of options or are you parroting from the top?

The back patting, bragging, taunting, and name calling coming from TI after defeating the raid in a matter of hours yet again shows their true nature. Anyone without 90% unlocked is a garbo player and anyone not part of a TI guild is a scrub. When the community speaks there's a reason they don't speak about TI fondly.

It's because every major exploit, nerf, upending patch, or balance issue has been caused or affected by TI. You think we're whining Stormy? Every time TI feels threatened they go crying to the Devs and wave their credit cards around. You're so thin skinned you couldnt handle people calling the raid for what it is, you had to rear your head here and berate the community. Like it was a direct attack on TI.

Here's the deal, if the raid was designed as engame level 85, gear 12 content then it should have had that requirement to start it. If it was meant to be content for everyone, which it was advertised as, it should have tiers where EVERY SWGOH PLAYER CAN PERTICIPATE IN.

Team Instinct got their name in lights and got to call everyone else scrubs again, wheee. Good for you guys Stormy. If that's what floats your boat, cool. But all this discontent on the forums threatens your guilds grasp on that precious endgame content. What if the devs add more tiers? What if they make it easier? What if EVERYONE ELSE can have a fun time and not just Team Instinct?

Yeah Stormy, damage control.

Had to quote this incase it got removed- framing this one and hanging it up in my ~salty tears fan club~ trophy case. We'll send you a T-shirt or something. Keep being a fan <3
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »

And all of your points make sense when looking down upon us mid range guilds. You won't have the same issues we do. But what you don't address is that being in that mid range guild is what helped get those top players to where they are now. I would think someone in a rather prominent guild that lauds themselves on helping the community would get that.

I am not looking down on mid range guilds. I am saying that the only way you can complete the heroic AAT raid right now is basically to have a guild of players who each have the characters and gear levels needed. You can't carry anyone anymore with the new raid because of the difficulty which means all 50 guild members need to be up to par. The normal T6 isn't very hard the problem is that it just takes FOREVER. Yes also you are right, I do help the community as much as I possibly can. I have just seen so many posts recently about how this raid is too hard or not possible etc. Making something super difficult and challenging though is what I (personally) have been waiting for. The rancor was super easy, and the yoda event nerf and right after making the palpatine challenge super easy was a let down for me. I wanted some content in the game that was hard, that would give big rewards and be really challenging. When you beat the Heroic AAT it feels like a huge accomplishment, instead of just another walk in the park like the rancor.

Also I didn't address it you are right. Mid Range Guilds did help the top players get to where they are now. I am not saying it's "fair" or anything of the sort to have to leave friends or your guild. I am saying that the new raid is so hard now that you basically have to be with 49 other players with great rosters to take on the heroic and if you want the new gear and shards badly enough, you have no choice currently but to make a super strong guild.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    my guild isn't even 1/2 way through phase 1 and its been 3+ days.
    and as far as TI beating it in one day...
    was it even any fun??
    i wish they could find something middle ground here.
    the top 50 guilds can beat new heroic in a day, while the rest of us won't finish phase one of normal in a week.
    they need to completely rework this game and relaunch Day 1. the space between not just first and last place players and teams but even between 1 and 100 is ridiculous. i have been playing this game since inception. at first, casually i admit, but for the last 7-8 months i have spent not just exhorbanant amounts of time but even nearly $100 of real cash trying to level/catch up to some of my peers to absolutely no avail.
    i may not understand every nuance of the game, my team makeups arent the best maybe, but other than Jedi and Empire, it's difficult to put together a full team of anything (jawas, ewoks, scoundrels) without having to at least temporarily ignore the building of another of said teams. and within that time the developers have released an event or (now new raid) that are designed for only certain teams to actube able to defeat them. and since i have beem working on all the wrong teams apparently, and i guess so have most of my other guild mates (we only have 3-4 whales) so the tank raid is proving nearly impossible.
    i can't wait to hear the responses. telling me to quit **** and just get better. which like i said i spend a lot of time playing this game. to the point that every one of my friends knows that it's probably what im doing on my phone when they see me on it. so please tell me i don't play enough or whatever so my friends can laugh about it. they think i must be awesome with how much i talk about it until i come here and see im a freshman in high school amongst a bunch of Masters Degree Gamers.
    point.. we aren't all Masters Degree Gamers. in fact probably the large majority are just average playing a game that keeps upgrading to satisfy its top 5%.
  • Options
    my guild isn't even 1/2 way through phase 1 and its been 3+ days.
    and as far as TI beating it in one day...
    was it even any fun??
    i wish they could find something middle ground here.
    the top 50 guilds can beat new heroic in a day, while the rest of us won't finish phase one of normal in a week.
    they need to completely rework this game and relaunch Day 1. the space between not just first and last place players and teams but even between 1 and 100 is ridiculous. i have been playing this game since inception. at first, casually i admit, but for the last 7-8 months i have spent not just exhorbanant amounts of time but even nearly $100 of real cash trying to level/catch up to some of my peers to absolutely no avail.
    i may not understand every nuance of the game, my team makeups arent the best maybe, but other than Jedi and Empire, it's difficult to put together a full team of anything (jawas, ewoks, scoundrels) without having to at least temporarily ignore the building of another of said teams. and within that time the developers have released an event or (now new raid) that are designed for only certain teams to actube able to defeat them. and since i have beem working on all the wrong teams apparently, and i guess so have most of my other guild mates (we only have 3-4 whales) so the tank raid is proving nearly impossible.
    i can't wait to hear the responses. telling me to quit **** and just get better. which like i said i spend a lot of time playing this game. to the point that every one of my friends knows that it's probably what im doing on my phone when they see me on it. so please tell me i don't play enough or whatever so my friends can laugh about it. they think i must be awesome with how much i talk about it until i come here and see im a freshman in high school amongst a bunch of Masters Degree Gamers.
    point.. we aren't all Masters Degree Gamers. in fact probably the large majority are just average playing a game that keeps upgrading to satisfy its top 5%.

Pretty sure only TI has beat Heroic Legitamently. I expect we hear news of all the abusers getting their General Kenobi shards taken away, rather soon.
  • Options
    Team Skunk beat it legit as well. Sigh, Stormy being Stormy.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    C'mon people, it's not a bad point made 1st up. It's new free content and everyone will get to play.

The hate on TI as a guild is kinda weird. Sportsmanship seems to be going by the wayside from a very vocal part of the community by continually bashing TI. So I say well done to them - they are the Man UTD of this game, but they still need to play hard to get the win.

| ANZGC | Exile |
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I like the new raid :/ Settle down everyone.

Yeah, normal tier is a grind, but it can only get easier in time.
  • Options
    Please take a look at this forum post, and subsequent feedback, it seems like the majority of the player base is unhappy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/59605c/the_extreme_tuning_of_this_aat_raid_needs_to_be/?ref=share&ref_source=link
  • Options

Had to quote this incase it got removed- framing this one and hanging it up in my ~salty tears fan club~ trophy case. We'll send you a T-shirt or something. Keep being a fan <3

Aww, you think my post might get removed? Maybe you had to go running to your guildmate mod for some damage control? "Remove these mean posts for me, waaah!" It's OK Stormy, don't cry. I'll even send you a 9x5 glossy of me framed and matted to hang on your wall.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options

+1 Stormy ... Focus on the positive. :-)
    IN Darth JarJar

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
This discussion has been closed.