Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 3 opening. We are a fun laid back guild with a low turnover. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up, We have finished our 4th normal tank and are in the process of trying our first heroic to see where we stand. We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6 pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions, please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556 Thanks
  • Options
    Tripper Snipper is recruiting to fill up our Guild
    Our current players are high in experience however we do wish to see some newer players join us and grow with us for the future
    Currently aiming Tier V Raids on the Rancor and chipping away at the Tank Raid
    Doesn't matter if you cannot dish out large amounts of damage in a raid, we have a few whales capable to the heavy lifting
    Only requirements are daily players who contribute to the Guild Chat and are on at least every 3 days. (Are willing to give longer breaks if notified before hand)
    Come join the Tripper Snippers Today

Guild Leader: Ultra Dimension
    Friend Code: 635-266-316

Discord Channel will be opened once again if the Guild does grow enough for it
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for someone who wants to do T7 Heroic Raids. We have no minimum daily requirements and are very casual.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily and we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the raids to ensure that all players can participate. We are also F2P and have a very active and friendly chat.
    If you have one 7 star character and this interests you, please send me a PM.
    Charged1981
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    Archer's Last Hope is recruiting

We just cleared out 13 spots of inactives. Looking for active players to move from tier six to heroic raids.

I just became a Leader and am excited to move us to the next leader. Message me if interested.
  • Options
    UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK)
    Chat is in-game only.
    3 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 47/50 players (3 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT, around 5 days. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 and PM me please.

Xio
  • Options
    SPACE VILLAINS... New guild looking for players ally me and I'll send invite. iD 627-785-181
  • Options
    Hi fellow Jedi's

If anyone is looking for a new guild you should consider joining "League Of The Assassins"

We are a new guild who is looking to topple the tank in the heroic raid.

We will be doing rancor T7 3 times a week, those days being
    Tuesday 8pm BST
    Thursday 8pm BST
    Sunday 8pm BST

For the tank takedown raid we will do a couple of normal to see where we are up to, but we want to move on to herotic raid as soon as possible.

We are a friendly and laid back guild, the only thing we really want from you is to contribute 600 raid tickets to the guild a day.

If your roster consist of Jedi's, rebels and jawa's that would be a bonus, but don't worry if you don't you will be given time to grow.

We use concord to communicate and share strategys.

Chelcklist
    Level 80 +
    15 7* +
    600 raid tickets daily
    Concord

If your interested feel free to send me a message with you ally code so I can get you in the guild

May the force be with you.
  • Options
    LEGACY OF CHAOS

Time Zone - USA MST
    Player Base - Mixture of US and EU players (f2p and p2p)
    Pit level- Heroic (T7)(as many as allowed by the game per week)

The most important rule is to contribute your 600 coins daily. This helps us raid faster and benefits everyone in the guild. The final rule is to get on the chat app we use called Slack. We are a sociable bunch of friends made up of people from the United States, the Netherlands, and England. It is imperative to our success as a guild to communicate effectively. This is done on Slack. We post raid schedules, discuss strategies, and plan for future updates that are coming out.

We have taken down the AAT Tank raid a few times and we are in the process of knocking another one out. With your strength and power we may be able to bump up to the Heroic AAT Tank Raid. The ultimate goal is for everyone to get stronger and enjoy playing this awesome game!

If you are interested send me a message here on the forums or send me an ally invite.

My ally code is 496-375-721

https://swgoh.gg/u/pwebbbbb/
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    *** 1 Slot Available ***
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players (1 slot free) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT, around 5 days. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Options
    Hey everyone,
    We're Galactik Empire.
    Info:
    - Currently a super laid back guild with 44 members.
    - We're a tier 6 Rancor guild (we finish in one reset) looking for the extra push to get to tier 7 (Able to take it halfway through P4).
    - Guild leader and some officers are Australian so we operate on AEDT. However our member are international
    - We're super laid back so no need for line or other communication apps. Just pay attention to in-game chat.
    - We're supportive and would love to know how your ingame/real life is. Tell us about your bowel movements and what you had for dinner.
    Looking for:
    - People who can raid (both) DAILY. (Tier 6)
    - Don't need to hit 600. But as long as you're contributing. We're happy.
    - 80+ and preferably within the top 500-1000 of their arena
    If you're looking for a hassle-free, little commitment guild, contact us!
    Add me on 547-732-493.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Guild Spiderpool
    We are in eastern time zone. Doing Tier 2 and 3. I’m level 82 but most other players are level 50 and lower. I started guild to help my sons level up and start playing. Not interested in merging but if you want to send recruits down to level up for more serious guilds I’d welcome it.

SpiderBrack ally code 589-249-511
  • Options
    Critical Chance
    Critical Chance is a guild dedicated to a team mentality. If you are a player who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please contact me through line.
    DH leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
  • Options
    SPACE VILLAINS IS FOR YOU!
    A new guild looking for active players. Strong leaders willing to help you level up quickly!

Ally code 627-785-181

Spots open now. Come and join us!!!
  • Options
    Sithari Revenge is looking for 5+ recruits.

We are a T7 rancor guild, running 3-4 heroic rancor raids per week, and our top members are just starting to get Han Solo to 7*. We are looking for 5-7 players who can help us get to a better place as far as farming AAT raid in normal while we build up towards eventually running heroic AAT raid.

Most of our guild is on the Line app, and we prefer players with 20+ 7* toons. My Line ID is Jaxom, find me if you would like to join.
  • Options
    Come join the Space Heretics!

We're looking for a few more members to join our friendly, active and no stress guild. We understand that life happens so no hard requirements for 600 a day or installing 3rd party apps to communicate with.

The vast majority of our guild is level 80+ with at least 10 7* characters. It would be great if you are too but exceptions can be made for those who are active and would like some help progressing. Here's a link to my profile so you can get an idea of our guild strength. I'm pretty average: https://swgoh.gg/u/bingbang/

We're raiding heroic Rancor 3+ times a week at 9am EST with a 24 hour registration period to ensure everyone can get rewards. We rotate teams that clear phase 1 and get the best rewards. If you have the required Teebo squad you'd be welcome to join one of those. After phase 1 is cleared, everyone can send 1 squad in to do damage. With 12 hours left it's free for all (rarely hit this). If you finish top 5, you honor raid next raid which just means you do a 0 damage run to ensure others can get the top rewards too.

We've cleared the AAT raid once and are in phase 2 of our 2nd run. It's just free for all at the moment while we all learn. This one is already significantly quicker. We're sharing best squads, strategies and tactics. We'd love to hear yours too.

If you want get involved in more chat than the in game chat can handle, we do have a Google hangout group that you'd be welcome to join. Again, not mandatory though.

At the end of the day, we're all trying to improve and help each other do that. If that sounds like something you'd like to be involved in, shoot me a message or reply here and we can get you added.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Perspective Officers and Troopers:
    The Emperor is looking for dedicated and loyal servants that will serve the Empire loyally and faithfully.
    This guild is in need of players that are looking to have fun and just play the game. We are looking for anyone over level 70 but 60 and higher may be considered.
    Don't put up with all those guilds that require you log in or download **** apps to talk to them and make you fulfill dumb quotas.
    Join US! We help each other....we have been a guild for a long time....most of us are level 82 or 81 and we just have fun.
    I am also in need of new Officers so promotions are in order.

2 WAYS TO JOIN:
    1. Search for our guild: Imperial Justice (no need to be invited)
    2. Send me a friend request in game. My ally code is: 449-516-916

Long Live the Empire!
    (Role playing is not required....of course any players are welcome...however you identify)
  • Options
    Cloud City Smugglers (46/50) is looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 4 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. To prepare for heroic everyone needs 4 squads at minimum which can do 2% damage per squad per phase. Players who cannot meet these requirements will be replaced. Leaders will help those who ask to form squads and strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • Options
    I am new. I play every day. Currently level 39. Tired of trash guilds where 15-20 of the people haven't logged in for a week and the ones who are there do not perform their basic activities so we can all get paid. Please send me an ally request if you want an active member and you have at least 40 in your guild and I will drop where I am at and join you. I'm just tired of not getting the goodies because no one plays. If we're gonna play, lets play.

697-847-527
  • Archersvz
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sw Mx is looking for 5+ recruits.
    We are a T7 rancor guild, running 3-4 heroic rancor raids per week, and our top members are just starting to get Han Solo to 7*. We are looking for 5-7 players who can help us get to a better place as far as farming AAT raid in normal while we build up towards eventually running heroic AAT raid.
    Most of our guild is on the Line app, and we prefer players with 20+ 7* toons. My Line ID is Archersvz, find me if you would like to join.
  • Options
    Darthh Tatertot is recruiting for Heroic AAT. We are looking for players who are bored with the normal tank raid and ready to tackle the challenge of heroic.

We want ACTIVE players who are lvl 80+, with 25+ t7 toons. We use the LINE app to coordinate and share info, so it is required. Syncing your account to swgoh.gg is strongly recommended.

Drop me a PM here, or on LINE if you are interested.

My LINE ID: Pixman83
    My ally code: 684-342-171

guild info: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/51886/darthh-tatertot-guild-looking-for-members-lvl-80-20-t7-toons#latest
  • Options
    Fringerators is looking for lvl 70+ players that contribute the 600 daily. We do t5 several times a week and are about ready to move to t6 on regular basis just need more currency production .... We are very good at donations and building each other.... Having a hard time recruiting for your own guild ? We can accomodate a small merge . Raids are U.S.est.... My line ID darkjedi64
  • Options
    Hello our guild name is "Dark Valour Reborn" we are at 25/50 members. We are friendly guild with active members doing up to T5-6 Pit raid and we are looking for more members to help us push higher all active players are wellcome. You can contact me here (pm) or ingame my player id is 319-892-747
  • Options
    Critical Chance
    Critical Chance is a guild dedicated to a team mentality. If you are a player who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please contact me through line. We are currently doing normal Tank and Heroic Rancor ( free-for-all ), guild reset is 7:30 pm Est and Raids are at 8 PM EST for weekdays and 3 PM for weekends. Great rosters preferred!
    DH leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
  • Options
    Hey everybody r u looking for a organized guild with set rules for rancor t7 raid so everyone can play and hit. R u looking for a guild that does 3 t7 raids a week. Well here u go all we ask is for u to be active and to have at least one level 7 toon. That's it we have precise times and kill times so everyone can hit no matter what time zone u live in if u can check in once a day u can have a chance to hit the rancor and get rewards. We also run new aat raid and for that we have a lot of heavy hitters but we could use a few u more if u have played it u know why. We have players from France, Russia, America and South America so Just add me as a ally and if u don't have a guild and u have at least one 7 star toon I will add u. We only need a couple and we r a long standing guild. We also use the app line only for casual chat if u want but pretty much for rule postings and game info. So if u don't have a guild just add me i'am one of the officers in the guild HAPPYNESS and my ally code is 628-576-445.
  • Options
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players (1 slot) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT, around 5 days. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Options
    "The Awakened Heros" are looking for a few good Jedi!!

We are a mixture of North America and Europe members. We are mostly f2p. We are currently finishing t6 rancor raids in less then 2 days and on the verge of starting t7. We are looking for a few more very active players to top up our roster.
    We would prefer lvl 75+, and expect members to play daily and do their best to reach their 600 coins daily. We are very active and chat on discord app for better communication and compare strategies. We like to help newer players! We are also friendly and have a good time with low drama but want to progress quickly in the raids and get new gear!
    If you are that kind of hero send me a message or give me an ally invite!!
    Xlplin at ally code 977-565-338
    May the Force be with us!
  • Options
    Come explore... YOUR DARK SIDE

Our guild is doing exclusively heroic tier raids against the Rancor.
    For the Tank raid.... well... you probably know how it is... so it's tier 6 for now.

We are looking for active players who are able to log in daily. Any level is welcome as long as you're willing and active. The daily 600 (or as close to it as possible) is essential.
    We value team work and team spirit. This means we try not to be selfish, and we want everybody to get heroic tier rewards.
    It would be best for you to have at least one 7* toon in order to get heroic tier rewards, but if you don't, we know you'll get there...

My ally code (Wooky): 311-943-142

You can also join me on Line, where I am Wooky101
  • Options
    Hey Looking for an active guild with strong guild mates im lvl 81 and in arena im usually top 30 i main rebel teams and have a great raid team with teebo maxed and qui gon etc. Im on basically everyday to finish daily quest and farming characters so hit me up looking forward on the new tank raid
This discussion has been closed.