Stormtrooper Han

Is Stormtrooper Han viable? I like his concept but i don't know if he is good

Replies

• Options
    I think he's overshadowed by Poe's speed, but he'd be amazing if you have Ackbar as lead.

I'm going to get both of them next
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    If any team has both Han and Ackbar, it will be out dpsed... by a lot...
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Options
    Speed leaders don't work in arena at the start of a battle. That is a deadly combo in GW however. Han will be a fast taunter.
  • Options
    Really hoping they will buff Han at least increase the max health.

Afterall, he's proven hard to kill in the story, considering he's not a Jedi.
  • Options
    Supreme wrote: »
    Really hoping they will buff Han at least increase the max health.

Afterall, he's proven hard to kill in the story, considering he's not a Jedi.

But make kylo ren deal extra damage! Lol
  • Options
    What do you mean speed leader abilities dont work in PVP at first turn?
    I thought the leader ability adds onto the base speed when you enter arena?
  • Options
    i think st han best work in team that manipulate turn meter alot
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    Absolutely gorgeus turn meter control and scandalous health pool.
    Still better that chewie though ;)
  • Options
    I felt like being different and was intrigued by the turn meter manipulation. Got him to 4* and liking what I see. Has anyone taken him up to 6*+? Anyone have any data?

Second, is Biggs worth my time? My light side is terrible and looking for damage.
  • Options
    I am thinking the same thing as I'm building han, what are you using him in arena GW? Are you using leader? What's the rest of your team looking like? I am thinking,
    Nute lead-crit/turn meter
    Han-turn
    Teebo-turn/removal
    Nightsister-enemy debuf (hoth scout.)?
    QGJ-enemy debuff/buff/turn meter

Just my thoughts, for the sake of sanity, diversity and intellegence I want non-meta chars, make the game interesting not boreing
  • Supreme
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I run 6* ST Han on Arena, with Phasma Victory March.

If he can survive his first round of Taunt, you're most likely gonna win the fight. Use Lumi just to Heal him even though the other Toons are Max HP.

Really hoping Dev will buff Han's health pool.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I felt like being different and was intrigued by the turn meter manipulation. Got him to 4* and liking what I see. Has anyone taken him up to 6*+? Anyone have any data?

Second, is Biggs worth my time? My light side is terrible and looking for damage.

The Hans I've seen are good, but not amazing. Biggs is kinda meh. All the stats are available if you google Star Wars heroes cantina and go to the stats tab

• Options
    Hans is good.

It's like a good taunt with good help to team
  • Options
    5 stars in rank 7 gear and this toon blows.
    Low hit points with taunt = fail
    Han can't survive through his taunt and I have his gear capped for his level.
    Embarrassing considering he's probably the biggest cast of the entire franchise.
    Shame on you EA
  • Options
    You don't use Han for his hit points. He's not offense hero.

You use Han for his Taunt so he gets hit. If enemies hit Han (1 or 2 hits...) then allies get turn meter. So hitting Han will give ALL allies more turn meter and next thing you know, QGJ, GS, and other fast heroes are hitting AGAIN. In other words, Han protects the speeders and give speeders a quicker response to hit AGAIN. Perfect with Poggle and fast heroes.

And yes, Han will die. He never lives beyond one fight (he might, but we'll assume he did his job to the max and dies).
  • Options
    I honestly don't know what you're talking about. STH is an excellent tank second only to Poe (due to Poe's ridiculous speed and turn meter reduction). STH is all about getting past the first turn. The general strategy is get him past the first turn, Lumi heal and he taunts, the ONLY way he doesn't live through all 3 turns is if he gets heal blocked by Sidious. I run a 7* Gear 8 and consistently place 2nd (was placing 1st until the current 1st guy maxed his credit card to get a near unbeatable team). STH's taunt gives the rest of his team 2-3 turns by the time the enemy team gets 1.
  • Options
    Yeah St han is fantastic in a more "midrange" kind of lineup. Poe is great protecting and benefiting glass cannons with taunt and expose respectively. What is your line up OP?
  • Options
    Yeah lots of people running Sid, so when Han taunts, chances are he'll be hit with Healing Immune dot, which means he's definitely gonna die, but not before he does the job he's meant to.

So come on, let's give Han some love and buff his health pool a little.
  • Options
    Han is great.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Supreme wrote: »
    Yeah lots of people running Sid, so when Han taunts, chances are he'll be hit with Healing Immune dot, which means he's definitely gonna die, but not before he does the job he's meant to.

So come on, let's give Han some love and buff his health pool a little.

Then use Barris. If Han stays alive, you win.

Han'd turn meter ability is the best in the game. If you buff his HP, he would be OP.

This is an example of Han's power:

https://youtu.be/Q5JdcRJg-RU
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Where is the best spot to put a taunter like Han or Poe to ensure they are the first of your team to make a move?

I mean in your line up when you pick your squad is the leader then two to your right then two on the bottom
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    [
    RU486 wrote: »
    Where is the best spot to put a taunter like Han or Poe to ensure they are the first of your team to make a move?

I mean in your line up when you pick your squad is the leader then two to your right then two on the bottom
    it doesn't matter.

• Options
    Sysy wrote: »
    If any team has both Han and Ackbar, it will be out dpsed... by a lot...

Lol, I run Ackbar with Han alongside Luke & Biggs. Now whose gonna get out dps'ed with that many turns ;)