Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    Well, well, well. It's Lupo! Welcome!

Here's the current payout times for everyone. Let me know if there are errors.

UK Time Zone: GMT+0, 1PM EST
    Dayma/Dayma
    Ferthz
    Dundadarr/Mol Destra

Brazil (Eastern) Time Zone: GMT-3, 4PM EST
    lupo

US (Eastern) Time Zone: GMT-4, 6PM EST
    Echo Base
    skinnydoc
    keyan reid
    Poone Raeda
    jdbutz
    dror
    praeto var
    ModnoC
    BaronCarnage?
    xar?

US (Central) Time Zone: GMT-5, 7PM EST
    Flowbafett
    Jedisplice/Simian Splice/Cyrick
    ViktorNoland
    Geka
    Galactic Emperor?

US (Mountain) Time Zone: GMT-6, 8PM EST
    Valdul Vandoom?

US (Pacific) Time Zone: GMT-7, 9PM EST
    Elissar Eldarian
    Mal
    Cerebus
    Micon
    Tyler1996/Razakor
    Azurek

Hi Echo! Nice to meet u.

Looks nice this table. Now I will only atack players with the payout time after mine. I will stay in top 9 all day, but ever respecting this rule.

We can make telegram or whatsapp group... Dont?

Cya.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Cerebus is Tyler/Razakor/Azurek. Valdul Vondoom is CST payout. Probably safe to drop ModnoC and Baron as they do not play anymore
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ok Flow. Thanks.

Hey Lupo. I'm glad you found us here! I'm up with that idea, I guess it depends on the others. This thread works pretty good. I think we've all bitched about each other here. :smile: I general don't step on the toes of others whose payouts are before mine, especially my payout rival Skinnydoc. I basically start battles after the Euros(Dayma and Ferthz) have theirs and don't knock you either since you're next after them.

Anyway, I like your team. Let us know how it does against evil Cyrik and his General Kenobi squad.

Rumor mill: This thread seems to indicate another meta shake is coming in February.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86082/meta-shake-up-and-the-end-of-the-month#latest

I'm in a guild that isn't directly privy to much anymore except tangentially. My guild, SH and TI seem to have some bad blood apparently. Beats me except that our GL think TI is cool except for a select few over there. I'm just a lowbie so I don't really care about any of that and I'm not interesting in guild politics.

What I'm hearing is that separatists and bounty hunters are going to be a thing soon. Since we have some TI here, I wonder if you all know anything?

Anyway, may the force be with you.
    Post edited by Echo_Base on
  • Options
    Ok Flow. Thanks.

Hey Lupo. I'm glad you found us here! I'm up with that idea, I guess it depends on the others. This thread works pretty good. I think we've all bitched about each other here. :smile: I general don't step on the toes of others whose payouts are before mine, especially my payout rival Skinnydoc. I basically start battles after the Euros(Dayma and Ferthz) have theirs and don't knock you either since you're next after them.

Anyway, I like your team. Let us know how it does against evil Cyrik and his General Kenobi squad.

Sure. I will try latter... Kenobi looks like a nice enemy to my squad. :smile:
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Elissar_Eldarian
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lupo,

Buddy, pal, did you just knock me back to 7th during my climb to my payout? I think I knocked Viktor back instead of you.. Sorry Vik. forgot which place i was in. Doh!
  • Options
    Lupo,

Buddy, pal, did you just knock me back to 7th during my climb to my payout? I think I knocked Viktor back instead of you.. Sorry Vik. forgot which place i was in. Doh!

No m8... I know u after u payout... For me is 22pm up payout, now is 23:16 here.

Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Lupo,

I found the mistake... My last table is wrong. Ur payout is 11pm, not 10pm (in brazil)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    No worries, thanks for checking into it, :-)
  • Options
    Please, is correct this table? I need to confirm Mal's payout time.

15:00 DAYMA, FERTHZ, MOL DESTRA
    18:00 LUPO
    19:00 FREDERIC NEDJAM
    20:00 ECHO BASE, SKINNY DOC, MAL
    21:00 FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK, VIKTOR, GEKA
    22:00 VALDUL VANDOOM
    23:00 ELISAR ELDARIAM, MAL, CERBERUS, MICON, TYLER, AZUREK
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Echo, there is some data mined info out there that indicates Nute Gunray will be the fleet commander for separatists. Not sure if that means anything for arena unless they retool some toons.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lupo, the way I have it is:

13:00 DAYMA, FERTHZ (France time)

16:00 LUPO (Brazil EC time?)

18:00 Echo, Skinny, etc (US EST)

Flow. Yeah, Nute's FC ship along with a combat ship for Kylo, JKA and Yoda have been mined. I'm thinking more about something like a Jango with a Boba synergy that'll shake things up in arena. Rumors.
  • Options
    Lupo, the way I have it is:

13:00 DAYMA, FERTHZ (France time)

16:00 LUPO (Brazil EC time?)

18:00 Echo, Skinny, etc (US EST)

Flow. Yeah, Nute's FC ship along with a combat ship for Kylo, JKA and Yoda have been mined. I'm thinking more about something like a Jango with a Boba synergy that'll shake things up in arena. Rumors.

Yes, here in Brazil we have daylight saving time.

For me the easiest way is to play the game arena only after 11pm until 00am to spend my remaining attacks (my update time is 00am). So I can fight everyone (except Dayma and Ferthz). After 3pm, I can fight them until 6pm (my payout time) and start all over again after 11pm.

Where I live is -3 UTC, but it's now -2 UTC (DST).
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    My last your to payout and Ferthz is attaking me twice... =/
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Hey @Echo_Base I dunno about any bad blood, I am hoping to recruit Viktor, you, and Ellisar when we open spots up.
    If I am climbing in the day time feel free to knock me back, just getting the 3 out of the way when I'm working or trying a new team out.
    Sorry if I hit you echo I forget your time is early.
    Nice to have most of us here finally!
    @LupoForati Cyrick is my in game name.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ok Cyrick, thanks. I hate your team btw. I beat yesterday no problem, but today I've spent 150 crystals and haven't beaten it since. I even wasted a DV zeta, my first, on it. I'm kind of **** about that, but oh well. I think you went to G11 on GK. It's going to mess things up until more of us have GK. It's 3 weeks for me :( Can you not attack until it's closer to your time? It probably won't matter since you'll probably hold whatever spot you want for a while with out moving for a while.
  • Options
    I will drop him out in the morning until closer to time. Ya he is gear 11 now.
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @SkinnyDoc, why u dropped me to 6th? My payout is closest... Sorry m8, but I will do the same with you if u do it again...

@Jedisplice ty =)
    Post edited by LupoForati on
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Ty splice.
  • Options
    5pm CST right echo?
  • Options
    Yep, 6pm est. Thx
  • Options
    I don't think skinny is around here Lupo.
  • Options
    I don't think skinny is around here Lupo.

Ahh ok... what a shame =(
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    @Dayma, @Ferthz: Is 3:07pm here. Plz, confirm if I can get 1st right now. Ty =)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @LupoForati our payout is at 3 pm for you so yes after that you can go ;)
    (but hey just wait 3:01 just to be sure haha
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    LupoForati wrote: »
    Please, is correct this table? I need to confirm Mal's payout time.

15:00 DAYMA, FERTHZ, MOL DESTRA
    18:00 LUPO
    19:00 FREDERIC NEDJAM
    20:00 ECHO BASE, SKINNY DOC, MAL
    21:00 FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK, VIKTOR, GEKA
    22:00 VALDUL VANDOOM
    23:00 ELISAR ELDARIAM, MAL, CERBERUS, MICON, TYLER, AZUREK

Just to confirm, I'm on the same payout as Elisar and Cerberus, which is US Pacific. We are currently at -8 GMT.

Also, in case anyone is wondering why I haven't posted on here in forever...there were a couple days where when I clicked on the notification to get here, it said this post no longer existed, so I assumed it was gone. Guess it wasn't though?

Since my defensive squad isn't that strong, I tend to start climbing between 4 and 5 local time (would be after Central time and just before Mountain time payout), I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes -- I make sure not to hit Valdul during this time.
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    @LupoForati our payout is at 3 pm for you so yes after that you can go ;)
    (but hey just wait 3:01 just to be sure haha

LOL.... Ok m8! :smile:
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Lupo: Glad you were able to find and join us on the forums!

Cyrick: Like the team. Solid, though Baze might steal some of Boba's shine while on defense. Tougher than the couple of GK/All-Jedi teams I played against in the tournament.
  • Options
    Lupo,

Looks like u did the same with me this morning. Hard to beat u debuffer team.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Lupo,

OK, I spent 2 refreshs trying to beat u without success. I quit. Rex, Baze and Chirrut is very op to my team and I don't have B2. Maybe in next f2p meta I back to top 5.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Cmon @Daima! Chirrut with 260 speedy? Really? Nice job!
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC