Shoretrooper: 9B

13Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    so mad at you Dev's for making this kinda impossible content. PTW or have a whale friend or else F' Us lol.

except you don't need to be p2p nor do you need to have whale friends in order to 3star LS 9B hard...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Tried my rebels who are pretty well off and got nowhere. Had no problems with zeta qgj Aayla ahsoka ani igd and borrowed old Ben. And of course good RNG.
  • Options
    Its bad, but not impossible. I beat it my first try just now using: Wedge (L) [X], Biggs[X], Lando [XI], Aalya [X], Scarif [X], borrowed Old Ben [IX]
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    same here...
    Anakin (L) g11, speed 180
    aayla g11, speed 150
    wedge g11 speed 181
    biggs g10 speed 196
    qgj g11 speed 190
    and borrowed old ben g9.
  • Options
    Just borrow old Ben and save his ability at the end and most rebel teams beat it 3 star with good rng
  • Options
    Lmoon74 wrote: »
    Just borrow old Ben and save his ability at the end and most rebel teams beat it 3 star with good rng

Better yet, if you have Old Ben, use yours and borrow a Wedge. That way, if Wedge dies you still get three stars.

3 starred it today. Finally. OB(l)(9), Biggs(10), Raid Han(10), Lando(11), JKA(11), borrowed Wedge (11).

Keys for me were saving OB Mind Tricks for round three, saving enemies for Han to kill to gain health, using Han's Never Tell Me The Odds in round three for extra dodge and good dodge RNG.