New Category - Player Guilds

Replies

• Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Options
    I sent you an ally request vgmaster
  • Options
    We are Parental Guidance Advised, Some of us been gaming together for 3+ years now, we are a family and a group that likes to have fun. Less strict rules and preparing for HAAT very soon. We are looking for a couple level 80+ players that have a sense of humor, come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you, we are on groupme chat app: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/24239724/ccCo0L
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Are you looking for a guild that doesn't have a bunch of rules? Ever been booted for a minor reason? Come join lunitari, we are a relaxed guild excepting everyone currently doing teir 5 rancor and normal aat. Better hurry spots are filling up fast only 12 spots open so grab some friends and head on down to lunitari and join in the fun my ally code is 438-881-818
  • phoenixmale
    25 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    +++++METALKINGS+++++

Hello. We are looking for active players to join our guild. We currently have 20 members and are looking to gain a full team.

We are in need of new members, all levels welcome. No rules, just fun, Relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members but no requirements.. Plenty of gear to donate to Padawans.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. Doing Tier 3 raids and progressing to Tier 4 for the Padawans. and aiming to increase numbers to Raid 2x each week once Tier3 and once Tier 4.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Metalkings
    younglings_obiwan_yoda.jpg
    +++++METALKINGS+++++
    Post edited by phoenixmale on
  • Sollos
    41 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our lower level players. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits.Currently running Tier 4 rancor and AAT raid consistently. 35/50 players and only 2 weeks old! Get in while there is still room!

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169

Open to join
  • Squidbait
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wampa Elite is recruiting

We are a small guild looking to grow our team roster. The team is all laid back and just enjoy playing the game. The rules are pretty easy to follow, just log in and help out with completing the daily guild activities. Just like every other guild we are here to progress in the raids, our current focus is just The Pit, but will focus on Tank Takedown when the members are ready for it. We have completed Tier 3 in the Pit before and can go higher, just need to fill out the team roster to help complete it faster.

We are here to help out new players so you don't need to concerned with your current player level, the main thing is to just help complete the daily guild activities. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Line App is used by some of the players but not necessary to have, if you do have it or want to use it, look up squidbait and you should be able to find me.

Look forward to seeing you guys on the roster!

Ally Code: 819-635-774
    Squidbait
  • TreeRex
    56 posts Member
    Options
    C3P-BROS is currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but feel we're getting close to Heroic Tank. We clear normal without refreshes in 6-7 hours typically, and are looking for a few more good folks to round us out!

Central Time Zone
    Reqs/Rules
    * Must be level 80+
    * Must play regularly and contribute 500+ daily energy towards building raid tickets
    * Have 20+ 7* toons; at least one AAT raid team preferred (Droids, Jedi, Clones, etc.)
    * Are highly encouraged (but not mandatory) to use the Kik app to join chat; guild updates and information are frequently shared there
    * Are highly encouraged to link your SWGOH profile to SWGOH.gg so the guild can view inventory online

Rancor launches are 7pm CT. First 24 hours: Send 1 toon for 0 dmg. After 7pm CT on day 2: Send 1 team for dmg.
    Tank launches are at 4pm CT. Players are allowed to send 2 teams in Phase 1, and then 1 team per phase in Phases 2-4.

If interested, send me an ally request: 669-825-863

View our new website for more info http://c3pbros.gamerlaunch.com
  • Kadenryken1
    476 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Kadenryken1 on
  • Options
    Ally code 294 742 412 , NEVER finish below top 20 in my shard arena. Usually top ten. Looking for HEROIC HAAT guild only imLvl 85. 36 7 star toons and in about two weeks ill have 40. Simmed jin. Simming someone else next in 2 days. Jedi heavy. Rebel heavy. Empire team and in two weeks will have 7 star resistance and many more sith. I'm a dolphin. I have tons of gear waiting to be put on the right ppl. Do not invite me if your 'ASPIRING' to hit HAAT. I hit 250 plus in every round and I'm good enough already ill.just deny you. My old guild was selfish AND didn't work as a team. And there rosters weren't there yet anyway so frustrating. I left. I'm on gg. Thank you. Name : Opanakin
  • Options
    Aloha!
    A small group based out in Hawaii. Looking for daily players. No chat apps needed. All levels welcome. We are at T4 and T5 Rancor at present. As we fill the ranks that will ramp up quickly.

Join us ~ Flyin' Hawaiians ~ Join today!

Gainster ~ Flyin' Hawaiians ~ Ally Code :153-778-157
    Gainster ~ Flyin' Hawaiians ~ Ally Code :153-778-157
  • Debt2N8
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Join F4T4L 4LLIANCE
  • Galdraith
    212 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Obliterators recruiting!

We are looking for 10 more members that are active daily players and level 85. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT. We have attempted Heroic AAT twice and expect to be able to beat it soon with a few more members, but are not quite there yet.

We use Discord, and guild payout time is 6:30 EST (2330 GMT). Raids are launched promptly at that time. Rancor has a 0 damage 24 hour period.

We prefer daily activity although realize that RL comes first, so are not cut-throat about it. We do remove players that have not shown activity for a week (and gave no warning).

Ally me at 834-937-689 or send me a PM if interested.
    Post edited by Galdraith on
  • Debt2N8
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Join a new guild! F4T4L 4LLI4NCE
  • Options

Descendants of Darkness is recruiting

Our guild is currently recruiting ACTIVE, MATURE and Friendly players, of ALL LEVELS. We are interested in players that are looking for a friendly, active, mature and extremely helpful environment. We are a semi-casual group of players that all have jobs, significant others and kids. We understand that you've got a life outside of the game and have no problem with people taking breaks, as long as you can give us a heads up. We have a strong core of RL/Gaming friends that have been playing together for years. Our guild chat is active throughout the day with people always willing to help and answer your questions. We would love to have you join the guild and grow with us!

Our guild is best suited for ALL LEVELS!

People that can contribute 500+ Raid tickets daily.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you contribute to daily guild activities, as it benefits the entire guild. Also, we run GUILD DAILY PARTICIPATION EVENTS! We do bi-weekly events that have crystal rewards for that player, save guild leadership, that has the highest amount of contribution!
    T6 raids usually takes 2 days. We raid as soon as we have the tickets available. As we grow, the plan is to stagger raid start times so that we can accommodate everyone. We are pushing hard to T7 and will be running them soon.
    NORMAL AAT (usually just under a week) We are working very hard to start hAAT.
    GUILD OFFICER PROMOTIONS We will strongly consider everyone for an officer position if we feel like you're active, helpful and contribute to all facets of the game.
    3rd Party Chat requirements are NOT REQUIRED! We do use WHATSAPP to chat outside of the game but it is optional.

We are currently have 10 VERY active players ranging from 70+ to 80+.

Guild Leadership:
    Antipie: 731-357-935
    Green Arrow: 317-871-861

Please leave your current guild before sending invite so I know you're interested in joining.

We look forward to playing with you!

Hopefully we would be a good fit.

best

GA
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    Fringerators is looking for daily players 600/600 any level .
    Heroic rancor 2xs a week need one 7*character minimum. 1st 24 hrs is registration ( 0 damage in p1 ) then FFA.
    T6 AAT is ffa

We use line to communicate but not required .Very friendly social and helpful people in Line We have players from all over the world . Raids are started in US est .
    My line ID darkjedi64
  • TreeRex
    56 posts Member
    Options
    C3P-BROS is currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but feel we're getting close to Heroic Tank. We clear normal without refreshes in 6-7 hours typically, and are looking for a few more good folks to round us out! We are an active guild, 25k+ guild tickets daily. Like to talk, share strategies, etc. Must be lvl 80+ with at least one HAAT ready team (Jedi, Droids, Rebels, etc.)

We are made up of everything from F2P to P2P, as long as you are a dedicated player. https://swgoh.gg/g/6639/c3p-bros/

Rancor launches are 7pm CT. First 24 hours: Send 1 toon for 0 dmg. After 7pm CT on day 2: Send 1 team for dmg.
    Tank launches are at 4pm CT. Players are allowed to send 2 teams in Phase 1, and then 1 team per phase in Phases 2-4.

If interested, send me an ally request: 669-825-863
  • Options
    The Force Chosen Few is recruiting

We're recruiting active players that are willing to level fast.

Our core group range from level 70 to 85, but we,re taking any levels in as long as they intend to be active and grow fast. We're doing raids from every level to help evryone grow and get the rare gear materials.

If you're interested, send me an ally invite and join the guild. We're keeping it open for now.

119-746-486

In-game name: Deadhearth
    SWGOH.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/119746486/
  • Kadenryken1
    476 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Kadenryken1 on
  • Options
    Guild Name – Rebel One
    Timezone – US
    Requirements
    - 600/600 Daily Contribution
    - Be working towards teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.
    Tank - We currently run T6 Tank's which are free for all.
    We are rebuilding our guild and lv +70
    players if possible.
    Join the Rebellion!
    Join REBEL ONE today!
    USAmazing Ally Code - 854-116-419
    Tetsiega - 814-364-185
  • Options
    Descendants of Darkness

Our guild is currently recruiting ACTIVE, MATURE and Friendly players, of ALL LEVELS. We are interested in players that are looking for a friendly, active, mature and extremely helpful environment. We are a semi-casual group of players that all have jobs, significant others and kids. We understand that you've got a life outside of the game and have no problem with people taking breaks, as long as you can give us a heads up. We have a strong core of RL/Gaming friends that have been playing together for years. Our guild chat is active throughout the day with people always willing to help and answer your questions. We would love to have you join the guild and grow with us!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you contribute to daily guild activities, as it benefits the entire guild. Also, we run GUILD DAILY PARTICIPATION EVENTS! We do bi-weekly events that have crystal rewards for that player, save guild leadership, that has the highest amount of contribution!

T6 raids usually takes 2 days. We raid as soon as we have the tickets available. As we grow, the plan is to stagger raid start times so that we can accommodate everyone. We are pushing hard to T7 and will be running them soon.

GUILD OFFICER PROMOTIONS We will strongly consider everyone for an officer position if we feel like you're active, helpful and contribute to all facets of the game.
    3rd Party Chat requirements are NOT REQUIRED! We do use WHATSAPP to chat outside of the game but it is optional.

Guild Leadership:

Please leave your current guild before sending invite so I know you're interested in joining.

PM for invite or with questions

best

GA
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    Descendants of Darkness

Guild Leadership:

PM for invite or with questions

best

GA
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Boots
    55 posts Member
    Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 27 members currently. We are on Rancor Tier 4. All levels welcome. We are a family type of guild. Only rule is you login and play, help others out. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • ManBalz
    254 posts Member
    Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to fill 2 open roster spots. (Must have a solid Droid team and/or other P2 HAAT squad)

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Rancor x3 and Normal Tank x2-3 a week. We just tried our second Heroic tank two weeks ago and got 3/4 through P3. Currently building up more Droid squads for P2 since that's where we stalled. Probably about a month away from Heroic Tank farm status. Raid times are ~7pm EST.

Also we're pretty lax in terms of daily requirements. If you play the game regularly and enjoy a Guild full of people quoting movies, you'll do fine. We have a Line channel going for all Raid members, but it's mostly sh!ts and giggles until we schedule a HAAT raid.

If you can contribute to the Heroic Tank and are looking to get into a Guild prepping for Gen Ken farming, we'd love to have ya!

(We are GMT -05:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Brand new guild, all levels welcome, looking people to reach great awards and ascend on the guilds

Guild name: First Order Empire Alliance
    Ally code 847-138-945
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for someone who wants to do T7 Heroic Raids & normal AAT Tank Raids. We have no minimum daily requirements and are very casual. We assist all of our members by sharing the rewards from the raids
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily and we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate. We are also F2P and have a very active and friendly chat.
    If you have at least one 7 star character and this interests you, please send me a PM or ally request.
    charged1981 (513-757-894)
  • Options
    BHG Freelancers is opening its doors for training and assisting new players to help you progess.
    Whether it's your first time playing (or you need a home for an alt), this is where you can learn about the game and prep for heroic raids, which requires 7* heroes.
    We can provide knowledge of who to farm and how to effectively gear your characters to your advantage as well as connect you to our hub of experienced players to help with any questions you may have.
    **This guild is for helping you get your first 7* heroes**
    Upon getting your first squad of 7*'s you will be put on a list to go into one of our Heroic Rancor divisions to further your progression.
    If interested or have any questions feel free to PM me or contact me directly on Line ID: adviktion

May the force be with you,
    Ri
  • C4_cam
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Recruiting for Banished Knights guild, need active and friendly players
  • Options
    Rebellion Order needs YOU!

We are a new guild that is looking for 10 active players to fill out the spots we have left. If you have at least one 7* toon then we are interested in you. We aren't looking to be near the top of the Guild Leaderboard or even chasing it. We want our members to enjoy life both in and outside of SWGoH.

We run Heroic Rancor Raids and T6 AAT Raids.There are no great expectations on fulfilling your 600 guild daily ticket quota, we just ask that you do as much as you can for the guild. The more tickets we have, the more raids we will run.

Our main line of contact is through LINE. You don't have to actively chat on there, but you should read what is on there. Pretty much everything you need to stay informed and up to date on the guild is in the chat and the notes has some strategies for raids and guides for modding.

Add me as an ally and I'll get you an invite: 126-893-554

Remember! If you are in a guild at the moment, you must leave your current guild before I can invite you to the Rebellion.
    There is always hope!
  • Options
    We are Parental Guidance Advised!!!

Some of us been gaming together for 3+ years now, we are a family and a group that likes to have fun. Less strict rules. We do heroic rancor about every other day, half of the group has 7* han so most of us hit low to give others a chance. We do regular tank every few days and preparing for HAAT very soon. We are looking for a couple level 80+ players that have a sense of humor. We rancor heroic about every other day, those with 7* han just do minimal hits for prizes, leaving more room for others to get shards, about half of group have him full 7* so you can have at it. We have a lot of fun... come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you, we are on groupme chat app: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/24239724/ccCo0L
  • TK421_E
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Suns is looking for additional players for heroic tank raids. We're a fun casual guild full of long-term F2P players.

Timezone: Any
    Rules: 600 daily raid tickets; Teamwork - Shoot for 1 million+ damage per Tank Raid or 2-3% per phase.
    Third Party Apps: None required. Although I have Line Chat if you want to contact me there.
    Contact Info: Private message here or on the Line Chat app at ID: spammypants27