Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Why zewie at all??
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie, he's got the best zeta in the game...
  • Options
    I have not seen one video of zeta chewie. Maybe he's a hidden gem with his new ability - only one way to find out :P

Or maybe he's just not good lol xD
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Zchewie is unstoppable. I would go for him definitely
  • Options
    If you wanna be famous go Chewie.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Never go full chewie.
    Chewbacca zeta might be good if it allows chewbacca to ALWAYS ignore ability blocks.. Until than, Chewbacca will still have a terrible move set compared to other tanks.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    If you wanna be famous go Chewie.

Hahaha. +1
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I had to go and look for Chewie's zeta after i read that... I even thought for a second it would be good lol...

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that Lumi has a zeta too...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

Lumi would not make you half as famous. The 1st Chewie zeta on the forum will be famous.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

Lumi would not make you half as famous. The 1st Chewie zeta on the forum will be famous.

Oh very true lol, I was just pointing out that there may actually be some contention for worst zeta :wink:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Jyn's immune to stun is the worst zeta by far.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    slamaMC wrote: »
    Jyn's immune to stun is the worst zeta by far.

Immunity to stuns is far better than zeta Chewie or Lumi. Rancor can't stun her. EP can't stun her. Kylo can't stun her. RG can't stun her. Dooku can't stun her. Sith Assassin can't stun her. Death Trooper can't stun her. Thats pretty powerful, it's just not as useful as a leader ability zeta because it only applies to her and she really only fits into full/mostly R1 teams which aren't as common anymore.
  • Options

Haha, had a new member of the guild join. Their one zeta was on Lumi, AND they didn't have a fleet, so they had bought all 20...

I was like when your grandma bought you clothes back in the day as a present. You try to be as nice as possible without laughing in their face.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Title says it all.

Please! For all of humanity! Please!

Put it on Chewbacca and tell us all about it!

Do it, do it, do it!

tenor.gif
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Chewie, he's got the best zeta in the game...

Can confirm
  • Options
    Kane13 wrote: »

I have never seen a zChewie lose a battle so it is technically correct.
  • Options
    I got Zidious, thanks for your sarcasm, guys. I have Zylo, Zidious and next is Chewie without a doubt.
  • Options
    Chewie has a zeta?..
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

Haha, had a new member of the guild join. Their one zeta was on Lumi, AND they didn't have a fleet, so they had bought all 20...

I was like when your grandma bought you clothes back in the day as a present. You try to be as nice as possible without laughing in their face.

Combine a Zumi and Chewie lead, gives you defense up and a hot whenever you take damage. Sounds fun to me.

Just beat the final tier of the ship challenge tonight so I was looking through Zetas on swgoh.gg.

I think Chewie's zeta is better than K2S0's. That is by far the worst one IMHO.

• Options
    Zewbacca!
  • Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    Zewbacca!

Fantastic
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Kane13 wrote: »

I have never seen a zChewie lose a battle so it is technically correct.

Same. I've never beaten a zChewie team in my life and I have two zeta abilities.
  • Options
    If he granted that TM and debuff to the entire squad, it might be worth it, but dude, don't do it. Just from the sarcasm here, I think you may have gotten the hint. He is a worthless toon with an even more worthless zeta compared to everyone else.
  • HeresTheTruth
    480 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I got Zidious, thanks for your sarcasm, guys. I have Zylo, Zidious and next is Chewie without a doubt.

No one spells Vader-Vadir or Boba Fett-Bo Bo Fett. So why say Zylo or Zidious? Besides zKylo and zSidious looks better. You should spell zeta toons like that instead. Don't be like the other people too lazy and they make dumb spellings and changes words.
  • Options

No one spells Vader-Vadir or Boba Fett-Bo Bo Fett. So why say Zylo or Zidious? Besides zKylo and zSidious looks better. You should spell zeta toons like that instead. Don't be like the other people too lazy and they make dumb spellings and changes words.

Good luck trying to change that; most people just say Zader, or Zaul or Zarriss. Abbreviation is common future for language use.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

No one spells Vader-Vadir or Boba Fett-Bo Bo Fett. So why say Zylo or Zidious? Besides zKylo and zSidious looks better.

Zader. Zidious. Zoba. Zylo. Zaul. Zavage. Zarriss. Zhasma. Zody. Zooku. Zumi. Zoda. Zyn. Zinn (not quite as commonly referred to as this as the others).

A lot of the zeta'd characters area commonly referred to like that. It kinda just depends on who's talking about them. But theres also a ton that aren't usually like that. Like Rey, Asajj, Cassian, Fives, Nihilus, DT, Krennic, FOST, FOTP, K-2SO, QGJ usually aren't written with the Z replacing the first letter because they're either just not common zetas or they sound really weird like Zey, Zasajj ? Azajj? Zsajj? Also most names that are already acronyms like FOST or QGJ just typically put the Z right into the front of the acronym.
  • Options
    Exletion wrote: »

Good luck trying to change that; most people just say Zader, or Zaul or Zarriss. Abbreviation is common future for language use.

I know right..Abbreviation may be common future for language use...but that doesn't mean it's right. Seems more lazy if anything to me.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »

I know right..Abbreviation may be common future for language use...but that doesn't mean it's right. Seems more lazy if anything to me.

lazy people.... on the internet.... blasphemy!