Content Update 3/13/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Will this effect raids in progress? If so you should at least send the guild leaders raid tickets to compensate the change on current raids.
  • Options
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Where is the “What’s ahead”???

It left with Kozi
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Mythic BB8 isn't showing up in game. Is it over the coming weekend?

I can’t see it either, nor the veteran bundle
    Obviously I haven’t done the mythical nor purchased the bundle
  • Options
    Why there is no "What's ahead" massege anymore?
  • Options
    aperingo wrote: »
    Mythic BB8 isn't showing up in game. Is it over the coming weekend?

I can’t see it either, nor the veteran bundle
    Obviously I haven’t done the mythical nor purchased the bundle

I imagine the vet bundles will become available as soon as the JTR event starts, that's usually the way. I got my 7* BB8 last time, and I'm sure the mythic event showed up a day or two before it started over the weekend.
  • Options
    Dibs. Heard there were some extra vaults in Docking Bay 94.
    falcon-final5.png?w=746&h=317&crop

Is this the "what's next"
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    Options
    I have not got an answer at all in the big threads, thus I will hopefully get an answer here:

You mentioned that in connection with ST Han infinite loop, CG would individually check whether actions against those players are needend.

I would like to know:
    Have there been actions of any kind
    And
    If possible elaborate what kind of actions you have taken or might take in such scenarios

Or is there any player on this forum whose been directly affected?
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Mazzaroppi wrote: »
    Since you're letting us know about JTR in less than 2 days before it goes live, how about you throw us a bone and give a week of double drops for veterans, just like last time?

A few days of double drops would hardly change the outcome for most people

Wrong. Thanks to double drops I got jrey last time.

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    tttttt wrote: »
    Dibs. Heard there were some extra vaults in Docking Bay 94.
    falcon-final5.png?w=746&h=317&crop

Is this the "what's next"

Nope; what's next would be posted in "What's Next". I'm just having fun in Docking Bay 94 in my mind because I am stoked to take Sion to 7*. Woot woot!

If I could walk in the Star Wars universe, I'd go to Docking Bay 94 to get my treasures.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Raid Bosses: Expose debuff raid boss damage reduced to 0.02% Max Health, from 0.04%.

Thanks for ruining the raids for some of us.
    However, you are still keeping useless CHALLENGE GEAR as reward on haat, TB and sith raid...
  • Options
    What? Why would anyone be punished for using Han? Come on...it was a design flaw. Not a single player should see consequences. Where did you read that?
  • Options
    Nice fixes, however I have a question we have all been asking "Where is CG_Kozispoon?"

Kozi is on a secret mission, but we're hoping she returns shortly!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    Is the special that removes Darth Traya's stacking Bonds of Weakness in P3 supposed to be RNG? I've just had three teams where no one has it - just Stand Alone. In fact, in one team, the fifth toon (EP) had NO special at all.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Mazzaroppi wrote: »
    Since you're letting us know about JTR in less than 2 days before it goes live, how about you throw us a bone and give a week of double drops for veterans, just like last time?

A few days of double drops would hardly change the outcome for most people

I'll ask, but I won't be able to tell you outside of an announcement regardless. Still, it never hurts right?

RT
  • Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs when will we see something added to cantina/arena/GW shipments??? More than year without a single adition :S
    Another source of Zs, some gear, some mods to buy with currency... Ohhh! And dont forget about some character shards!!!

It could be a bit crazy, but i think playerbase would find this kind of changes much more valuables than JTR event much before we spect it, nerfs against those few teams who works in the new raid, etc.

Interesting feedback, very much noted and conveyed (along with the other posts here ;) )

Thank you!

RT
  • Options
    Rynchenzo wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing the events forward

Said nobody

Exactly. Take away my advantage too fast and I’m way less motivated to get all worked up and jump hoops to get the next legendary that will also come back too soon. I feel cheated. Rather have my advantage for 5-6 months, not a measly 4.
  • Options
    GreyJackal wrote: »
    Is the special that removes Darth Traya's stacking Bonds of Weakness in P3 supposed to be RNG? I've just had three teams where no one has it - just Stand Alone. In fact, in one team, the fifth toon (EP) had NO special at all.

Stand Alone DOES remove stacks of bonds of weakness. The other ability you are thinking of is only in P4, and it removes Pain too. Don't know why Palp wouldn't have access to Stand Alone in P3 though.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Rynchenzo wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing the events forward

Said nobody

Exactly. Take away my advantage too fast and I’m way less motivated to get all worked up and jump hoops to get the next legendary that will also come back too soon. I feel cheated. Rather have my advantage for 5-6 months, not a measly 4.

You had CLS for 4.5.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    I have not got an answer at all in the big threads, thus I will hopefully get an answer here:

You mentioned that in connection with ST Han infinite loop, CG would individually check whether actions against those players are needend.

I would like to know:
    And
    If possible elaborate what kind of actions you have taken or might take in such scenarios

Yeah I don't remember that being said.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    GreyJackal wrote: »

Stand Alone DOES remove stacks of bonds of weakness. The other ability you are thinking of is only in P4, and it removes Pain too. Don't know why Palp wouldn't have access to Stand Alone in P3 though.

Ah right, thanks. Brain fart then. But yeah, weird that Palp had nothing.
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs when will we see something added to cantina/arena/GW shipments??? More than year without a single adition :S
    Another source of Zs, some gear, some mods to buy with currency... Ohhh! And dont forget about some character shards!!!

It could be a bit crazy, but i think playerbase would find this kind of changes much more valuables than JTR event much before we spect it, nerfs against those few teams who works in the new raid, etc.

Interesting feedback, very much noted and conveyed (along with the other posts here ;) )

Thank you!

RT

About feedback, how about removing challenge as rewards from TB, haat and sith raid?
    It's specially frustrating when you spend days in a raid (sith raid) and the most salvage you get is from Halle he gear I already have 3000+ of

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Thank you!

RT

About feedback, how about removing challenge as rewards from TB, haat and sith raid?
    It's specially frustrating when you spend days in a raid (sith raid) and the most salvage you get is from Halle he gear I already have 3000+ of

Speaking of challenges, new tiers are long overdue. Just like new tiers of credit heist and droid smuggling.
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Well, it's good to see that they're listening to the players and have removed challenge gear as raid rewards ... oh wait.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »

Before we expected it? Based off what? Only thing I saw was time since CLS's return. But remember CLS's hero journey also had flash events. RJT came out first time with movie release, the exact day. This time with movie release to blu-ray.

People knew she'd be back, no one ever officially said when. If you got sidetracked and didn't farm up your vets, that's on you.

It's not the Blu-ray release, it's the digital release, which is a big difference in terms of what I would expect would have a bigger event.
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I would like to know:
    And

From the Game Content Philosophy thread:
    CG_RyDiggs wrote:
    Teams that can perform infinite loops within the first week of release fall within this category of “undermining the design spirit”. We consider each incident of this nature individually to determine whether corrective actions are warranted. While we do have several processes in place to prevent these interactions from making it into the live game, they unfortunately can still happen. In order to protect the integrity of the design and the experience, we will continue to actively curate the Raids (and any other content) going forward.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I would like to know:
    And

From the Game Content Philosophy thread:
    CG_RyDiggs wrote:
    Teams that can perform infinite loops within the first week of release fall within this category of “undermining the design spirit”. We consider each incident of this nature individually to determine whether corrective actions are warranted. While we do have several processes in place to prevent these interactions from making it into the live game, they unfortunately can still happen. In order to protect the integrity of the design and the experience, we will continue to actively curate the Raids (and any other content) going forward.

Isn't it meant to be action against the characters/teams and not the players using them?
  • Options
    This raid is just sheer drudgery. Aren't games supposed to be fun?