Missing rewards from LSTB last month(!)

Prev13
According to the server update post by Crumb, we were supposed to get our missing TB rewards from the special mission in phases 5 and 6 on the 25/10. Has anyone received these so far? Nothing's shown up in my inbox. My guild didn't get the phase 5 rewards.

Replies

• Roon
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I missed out on phase 5 special mission double rewards, as did my guildmates. Nothing in my inbox but crickets.
  • Options
    Roon wrote: »
    I missed out on phase 5 special mission double rewards, as did my guildmates. Nothing in my inbox but crickets.
    Yeah it was even the double rewards to boot. You would think it'd be fairly easy to release a statement saying "Sorry, we're still looking into it. You'll get your rewards the 1st of November" or whatever.
  • GalenMarek17
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    None of us received the rewards. We all restarted game and device... nothing... very disappointing.
    Lots of people are complaining on answer.ea and don't have an answer
  • Options
    I don’t remember receiving anything or a notice about them being sent.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pinged crumb, he said they will look into this on Monday when they are in the office. Feel free to open a ticket through the in game help button and either see if they can revolve this or wait u till Monday and direct message crumb with your ticket number.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    We better be getting a make good on top of our missing rewards.
  • Options
    I don’t remember receiving anything or a notice about them being sent.
    It was posted here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185860/server-update-10-25-2018#latest
    Kyno wrote: »
    Pinged crumb, he said they will look into this on Monday when they are in the office. Feel free to open a ticket through the in game help button and either see if they can revolve this or wait u till Monday and direct message crumb with your ticket number.
    Thanks.
    They'd save themselves from a lot of grief if they just we're up front about it. They've already made an official statement saying we would get the rewards, yet they're nowhere to be seen. Why don't they just come out and say "We're still working on it"?
    People on Reddit posted about the same issue and the EA support person they got hold of mixed up the server issue apology with the TB rewards.
    Shambles.
  • TimMarshall
    181 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Tickets are worthless. I filled one out after it happend and after they announced the bug. The guy who called me back said there is no issue and I received my rewards. They are clueless. The third "manager" finally said yes there is an issue. Waste of time.
  • Options
    So this still hasn't been solved it seems.
  • Options
    Hi folks, this should have been sent out to everyone already. Please put in a support ticket if you have not received it and you believe you should have.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks, this should have been sent out to everyone already. Please put in a support ticket if you have not received it and you believe you should have.

Tell your support team to figure this stuff out. Heres the response. What does this even mean?

"Thank you for contacting EA Help. My name is Neelmani and I would assist you with your issue today.

Kevin, please contact us through ingame so we could assist you further. I look forward to your reply.

This is to summarize the conversation, you contacted us regarding missing rewards and I asked to contact us through ingame."
  • Options
    I have tried contacting support. Nothing has happened. At all.
  • Options
    "Thank you for getting back to us .

Kevin, please launch the game and then tap Help in Settings.

If you are having trouble with an aspect of the game, check our support articles by tapping Settings and then Help.

I look forward to your reply. "

#supportisgood
  • Maagge
    52 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    So the missing rewards were acknowledged but:

What exactly is the point?
    1. How am I supposed to remember how many in my guild completed the special mission of phase 5?
    2. This question doesn't make any sense.
    3. It's been over a month. Yes the app and phone has been on/off numerous times.
    4. It was in my bloody mail in the first place (both in the title and the text).
    5. See above.

Finally, should I magically travel back in time to take a screenshot of an event that disappears after it's finished?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    What gets me is that it’s guilds not just individuals in the guild that didn’t receive the rewards. It should be extremely simple to find out and solve this problem. This is so lame.
    Keep your special events from now on. I’d rather get something instead of nothing.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • GalenMarek17
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I made a support ticket to help.ea.com
    They asked me to do a ticket on answers.ea.com (where a lot of people are complaining about these missing rewards). They asked me to bump on the official forum where some suggested to contact Crumb by PM.
    Then Crumb advice us to make a support ticket to help.ea.com

INFINIIIIITE LOOOOP... But a the end, I waste time (and time is money)... and still have no reward.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Same deal. I opened a case, they threw some nonsensical junk at me about trying to contact them in game through the phone number for more detailed assistance (??????)

It's almost like this is just going to get buried and no rewards are going to be issued. Theres a bunch of people who have been complaining about this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please direct message CG_SBCrumb with your ticket number if you are having issues.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno you are reading these posts. I know you are because you keep editing them and moving them.
    It’s not just individuals in guilds that didn’t receive the rewards, it’s entire guilds. You want every guild affected by this to submit tickets that in the end are going nowhere.
    I makes more sense for one person from each guild to submit a ticket for the entire guild.
    Our guild is out over 3000 GET. I’ve lost out in so much gear and it’s been a month now.
    Honestly I can’t fathom what the mess up was and still is. Or if there is actually anybody doing anything about it.
    It really feels like nobody is doing chocolate about it.
    They can change a raids mechanics in minutes but it takes over a month and still this problem still persists.
    Enough with the smoke and mirrors. Thx
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Kyno!
    Just re-do a new ticket and re-PM SBCrumb! We'll see
  • Options
    Done the same, just feel like were stuck in a loop. The fact it's taken so long just shows the lack of care being given to players now.
  • Options
    PMing Crumb on this forum is about the same as filing ticket. At least the EA customer service responds. Crumb doesnt even bother.
  • Options
    I raised the ticket as suggested, EA advisor was very helpful, had the rewards credited to my account after 3 emails.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for contacting EA Help. My name is Deepanshu and I will be assisting you with your issue today.

(Name redacted), having gone though your email, I came to know that your missing TB rewards in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. It can certainly be annoying. I'll certainly help you with the best possible information to help you out with this issue.

Below is the eligibility criteria to earn TB rewards:

*A player must be at least level 65 to participate and earn rewards
    -If a player is part of a Guild before the Battle starts and levels up to 35 before the end of the TB then he will receive rewards.

*Players must be in the Guild at the conclusion of the TB to earn rewards
    -Leaving or being removed from the Guild before rewards are sent out means the player won’t get them

*If the Battle started before you joined the Guild, you are ineligible to participate or receive rewards
    -If you started a Battle in the guild, then quit and returned to the same Guild, you will be ineligible for rewards

Please revert us with the below information, if you met the eligibility criteria.

Date, when the Battle ended:

What reward were you supposed to receive for completing the battle?

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for writing us back.

(Name redacted),is your whole guild missing the reward. If yes, please ask your guild leader to create a case so that we'll be able to address the issue.

I look forward to your reply.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com , or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com

Thank you again for contacting EA Help.

One of our members submitted a ticket andnywt again this is the response.
    Total runaround.
    What gives!!!????
  • GalenMarek17
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Contacted support... Exchanged 6-7 mails... Then they told me I'll received my rewards
    0sbgtd6zniup.jpg

Well done guys...wrong token... Territory Battle and Galactic War are not the same

Contacted them again... and I received my reward...
    It takes times, lot of energy but I got my rewards... Thanks CG_SGCrumbs for the link!
  • Options
    Contacted support... Exchanged 6-7 mails... Then they told me I'll received my rewards
    0sbgtd6zniup.jpg

Well done guys...wrong token... Territory Battle and Galactic War are not the same

It takes times, lot of energy but I got my rewards... Thanks CG_SGCrumbs for the link!

Did you follow the link Crumb posted above? That hasn't worked for me yet.

First I got a reply from one guy asking nonsensical questions and after replying to that guy I got a new email from a new fella yesterday who decided to close my ticket, so I could open one through the in-game thing as well and refer to my first ticket number... It's great, really.
  • Options
    And now that I've created an "in-game" ticket I really feel like I was just asked to do the same thing once more but from a phone and not a computer. Great stuff.
  • Options
    Incredible incompetence at show here. The new ticket I was asked to submit was now answered by a third person who's talking about rewards for phase 6 (I'm asking about phase 5) and saying I never joined my guild (in spite of me having been in the guild since guilds were implemented). Don't worry though apparently the team is working diligently (since September) on the issue.
    No words.
  • Options
    Maagge wrote: »
    0sbgtd6zniup.jpg

Did you follow the link Crumb posted above? That hasn't worked for me yet.

First I got a reply from one guy asking nonsensical questions and after replying to that guy I got a new email from a new fella yesterday who decided to close my ticket, so I could open one through the in-game thing as well and refer to my first ticket number... It's great, really.

This is reassuring. Were you able to remember exactly what rewards you should have received? That's my problem.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299