It's just too much

Replies

• Options
    Wispsi wrote: »
    @Wispsi
    Quote of the year from Wispi. I could've, would've, should've placed in the top 10, but I have a million excuses on why I can't LOL.

Oh and btw, I never used 50 crystals to refresh once, when I star my luke up and get him purple gear I will, but the fact that you can't even break 50 without using crystals shows how awful you are with your strats. You should join the pay to win guys, and just pay your way to a rank,
    "So as a basically f2p player (I spent crystal subscription on 8pack and got 8x shards 7 of which are completely useless to me who cannot buy more)"

Oh wait, you have paid LOL, but you still can't compete huh. Haha jesus, the amount of pay to win trolls telling me I need better strats is just too much LOL. Is it april fools?

? I have placed in top 10. I gave 1'reason as to why I don't at the moment yet you seem to be really caught up on it. And if at 4 levels lower with waaay lower power (you simply can't have the same power as people with full epic 7 star chrome chars as f2p this early on) you really should be dropped down beyond 70 over night and from there it is not physically possible to get In the top 20 without using crystals (you can only move so many spaces at a time). Math...try using it instead of making up random insults which are not even close to true.
    I guess you followed your own advice to get placed highly...restart servers until you find a dead one lol.

And yes, clearly states I bought a subscription and then wasted all of the gems I got from it (the one shards I could use were ewok elder to rank him to 3, not useful in pvp only gw and stars on missions). So everything I have (complete characters) for squad arena is completely f2p. This is basically what I previously said.

Sure you've placed in the top 10. Post a screenshot of your ranking. Who wants to bet that Wispi who can't break 50 won't post a screenshot LOL. You're all talk. And yes, you paid to win but you can't even break top 50 hahaha.

Ah yes "i can't refute that because it is clearly true so I will say it is too long and pretend it says 'excuses' when it is clearly nothing of the sort"

The age old arguement of an internet troll with no facts to stand on.

Well at least you don't have to worry about that nasty math issue that **** up what you are saying and can just call me a liar over points that make no difference even if I was lying...
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Phyneas wrote: »
    I just want to be able to casually read this forum without having to run into this @thephantomewok garbage. Except you are in every thread.

awww another pay to win player that doesn't like me. :(, I wonder why he's not complaining about the people who actually derailed the thread. Go look at my first post it was 100% on topic, then go look at your pay to win buddy derailing the thread, and the rest of the pay to win players joining in. Oh and btw on the front page of the general discussion, I've probably posted in 2-4 LOL. Sure I'm in every thread.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Options
    @Wispsi Dude you keep making excuses and talking and talking. If you talk this much why not back up what you say? I know tons of people like you in real life, they're the ones bragging about getting all these girls, but when you go out at night with them you always see them go home alone LOL.
  • Options
    @Wispsi
    Quote of the year from Wispi. I could've, would've, should've placed in the top 10, but I have a million excuses on why I can't LOL.

Oh and btw, I never used 50 crystals to refresh once, when I star my luke up and get him purple gear I will, but the fact that you can't even break 50 without using crystals shows how awful you are with your strats. You should join the pay to win guys, and just pay your way to a rank,
    "So as a basically f2p player (I spent crystal subscription on 8pack and got 8x shards 7 of which are completely useless to me who cannot buy more)"

Oh wait, you have paid LOL, but you still can't compete huh. Haha jesus, the amount of pay to win trolls telling me I need better strats is just too much LOL. Is it april fools?

? I have placed in top 10. I gave 1'reason as to why I don't at the moment yet you seem to be really caught up on it. And if at 4 levels lower with waaay lower power (you simply can't have the same power as people with full epic 7 star chrome chars as f2p this early on) you really should be dropped down beyond 70 over night and from there it is not physically possible to get In the top 20 without using crystals (you can only move so many spaces at a time). Math...try using it instead of making up random insults which are not even close to true.
    I guess you followed your own advice to get placed highly...restart servers until you find a dead one lol.

And yes, clearly states I bought a subscription and then wasted all of the gems I got from it (the one shards I could use were ewok elder to rank him to 3, not useful in pvp only gw and stars on missions). So everything I have (complete characters) for squad arena is completely f2p. This is basically what I previously said.

Sure you've placed in the top 10. Post a screenshot of your ranking. Who wants to bet that Wispi who can't break 50 won't post a screenshot LOL. You're all talk. And yes, you paid to win but you can't even break top 50 hahaha.
    [/quot
    @Wispsi Dude you keep making excuses and talking and talking. If you talk this much why not back up what you say? I know tons of people like you in real life, they're the ones bragging about getting all these girls, but when you go out at night with them you always see them go home alone LOL.

You are the one who has not responded to a single point. What excuses? Quote me these excuses.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    **** dude, are you having a nervous breakdown? You can't even quote things properly now LOL.
  • Options
    @Wispsi
    How about this wispi, after you back up the fact that you've made top 10, and you post your ranking, I'll respond to anything you want. Something tells me this will never happen. If it does be specific though, don't write an essay of excuses on why you can't break top 50, and then throw in a question in the last paragraph, because I really just skim through your essays of excuses.
  • Options
    I bought Dooku and Bariss and not using them anymore as they are utter useless in most situations.
    Them nerf posts are getting crazy.
    New players keep complaining about toons that are irrelevant in the top (top level, not top pvp).
    I understand a scaling nerf but just a plain nerf? Why so you can use Dooku even less at lvl 60? Topic starter prolly has no idea that Dooku ability blocks/stuns Jedi since he is talking about 3 healers. If I face DM with a full Jedi team I'm also gonna get spanked.
    Know your toons and know the enemy toons and stop crying for nerfs on characters that don't need a nerf.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I bought Dooku and Bariss and not using them anymore as they are utter useless in most situations.
    Them nerf posts are getting crazy.
    New players keep complaining about toons that are irrelevant in the top (top level, not top pvp).
    I understand a scaling nerf but just a plain nerf? Why so you can use Dooku even less at lvl 60? Topic starter prolly has no idea that Dooku ability blocks/stuns Jedi since he is talking about 3 healers. If I face DM with a full Jedi team I'm also gonna get spanked.
    Know your toons and know the enemy toons and stop crying for nerfs on characters that don't need a nerf.
    I actually agree with you the nerf and complaining about nerf posts are equally as annoying. Let the devs decide what should be nerfed or not and stop complaining in general. I do have to say the people who bought barriss and threatened EA and whined are the most annoying though.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    **** dude, are you having a nervous breakdown? You can't even quote things properly now LOL.

So that is a "no" then...all you are going to do is call me a liar over irrelevant things which make no difference and say I am making "excuses".

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Well done on calling both math and I liars. I never wanted you to answer anything, only hoped you would realize your behaviour is counterproductive and in no way helpful to anybody, including yourself.

Why would anybody need to lie about being able to get into the top 50? It is not hard, it is not something one needs to boast about or prove because it is not an achievement in any way shape or form lol. Why would I lie about being f2p (which for all intents and purposes I am, even with a whole whopping £3.99 spent on some leia and qui gon shards) or being poor? these are not things to aspire to or to be proud of...they are just things that are...lol

I would suggest you meditate I guess, try to find some peace within, then maybe you can be involved in a discussion, instead of just shouting insults from the outside of a discussion and surrounding yourself in ignorance. The crazy bias's you hold are really only going to hurt you more then they hurt anyone else in the end. And you will be doing to some people who spend not even large amounts of money on this game, hell even f2p players like myself, exactly what somebody did to you which **** you off so much that you still care soooo deeply about it now.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

So that is a "no" then...all you are going to do is call me a liar over irrelevant things which make no difference and say I am making "excuses".

Well done on calling both math and I liars. I never wanted you to answer anything, only hoped you would realize your behaviour is counterproductive and in no way helpful to anybody, including yourself.

Why would anybody need to lie about being able to get into the top 50? It is not hard, it is not something one needs to boast about or prove because it is not an achievement in any way shape or form lol. Why would I lie about being f2p (which for all intents and purposes I am, even with a whole whopping £3.99 spent on some leia and qui gon shards) or being poor? these are not things to aspire to or to be proud of...they are just things that are...lol

I would suggest you meditate I guess, try to find some peace within, then maybe you can be involved in a discussion, instead of just shouting insults from the outside of a discussion and surrounding yourself in ignorance. The crazy bias's you hold are really only going to hurt you more then they hurt anyone else in the end. And you will be doing to some people who spend not even large amounts of money on this game, hell even f2p players like myself, exactly what somebody did to you which **** you off so much that you still care soooo deeply about it now.

Wow you actually wrote another essay. I skimmed through to see if there was a link to show you backing yourself up, but to my surprise there was none. Wow, I really am surprised! Don't you love how easy I can predict you.

"@Wispsi Please change your name to writes essays makes excuses. I've never seen someone write as much as you without backing what they say up LOL. All you do is boast and boast and boast, but you're not willing to prove it hahahah. I'm willing to prove anything I state. The only reason I had a screen shot if me breaking 20 was to prove I'm not just some fos guy ranked in the top 50-100 like you. I took screenshots of the opponents ranked beides me btw, so you can see they were 57/59 while I was 53."

Oh and I believe you've broken top 50, but I definitely don't believe for a second you placed 5. I'm not even saying it's difficult to achieve this, but the fact that you write essays, but dont back yourself up is telling of this. YOu're very predictable, you like to boast and boast and boast, but when it's time to back it up, you write essays to try to divert the attention off proving that you're not lying.
  • Options
    Ewok didn't derail topic, someone else called him out first.
    But yes Dooku is great! The only ones who complain are those not strong enough (haven't levelled enough players /stars/gears) to beat him.
    Dooku is fine, stop complaining and build your team. Victory success is not overnight
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    KTroy24 wrote: »
    But yes Dooku is great! The only ones who complain are those not strong enough (haven't levelled enough players /stars/gears) to beat him.
    Dooku is fine, stop complaining and build your team. Victory success is not overnight

but but all the pay to win players said that I was derailing the thread! :s
  • Options

Can you believe how many excuses this guy makes. He keeps talking and talking. Who writes all these essays but doesn't back up that they're ranked 5 LOL. Like getting ranked 5 isn't even that big of an achievement but the fact that he's so reluctant to post any proof while writing essay upon essay just confirms he's a liar.

@Wispi Why dont you just give me your ally code, I'm curious to see what you're placed in right now. Don't be shy. Let me guess you have an excuse for why you're ranked 70+ right? LOL
  • Options
    It's ok, he probably just made a new account for replies like this.
    Throw us an ally code just for a look? Making me curious now too
  • Options

Hahaha exactly. Let's see the ally code. Here's the only outcome for this.

A. He doesn't send the ally code and diverts the attention off this topic.

B. He makes a million more excuses on why he's ranked 70+ LOL.
  • Options
    **reaches for popcorn**

I'm enjoying this.
  • Options

Wow you actually wrote another essay. I skimmed through to see if there was a link to show you backing yourself up, but to my surprise there was none. Wow, I really am surprised! Don't you love how easy I can predict you.

"@Wispsi Please change your name to writes essays makes excuses. I've never seen someone write as much as you without backing what they say up LOL. All you do is boast and boast and boast, but you're not willing to prove it hahahah. I'm willing to prove anything I state. The only reason I had a screen shot if me breaking 20 was to prove I'm not just some fos guy ranked in the top 50-100 like you. I took screenshots of the opponents ranked beides me btw, so you can see they were 57/59 while I was 53."

Oh and I believe you've broken top 50, but I definitely don't believe for a second you placed 5. I'm not even saying it's difficult to achieve this, but the fact that you write essays, but dont back yourself up is telling of this. YOu're very predictable, you like to boast and boast and boast, but when it's time to back it up, you write essays to try to divert the attention off proving that you're not lying.

That is not an essay...but I guess we cannot all be fortunate enough to have had an education. Why are you bringing up pvp ranks? Why would I care if you can prove you can reach a perfectly easy to reach level? Most people can I imagine...

Why are you avoiding my points? Every single one....oh right...coward :) I guess you can just "not able to read that much" again and say "well I have more screenshots of hitting easy ranks then you so that makes some kind of difference"?

• thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

That is not an essay...but I guess we cannot all be fortunate enough to have had an education. Why are you bringing up pvp ranks? Why would I care if you can prove you can reach a perfectly easy to reach level? Most people can I imagine...

Why are you avoiding my points? Every single one....oh right...coward :) I guess you can just "not able to read that much" again and say "well I have more screenshots of hitting easy ranks then you so that makes some kind of difference"?

Anyone surprised that he didn't post his ally code LOL! Oh yeah, and you're right. It's unfortunate that you didn't get an education past the elementary school level. Or you might have learned by now not to boast and lie when you can't back things up LOL.
  • Options

Hahaha exactly. Let's see the ally code. Here's the only outcome for this.

A. He doesn't send the ally code and diverts the attention off this topic.

B. He makes a million more excuses on why he's ranked 70+ LOL.

• Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    **reaches for popcorn**

I'm enjoying this.

Me too *Grabs popcorn off @Cpt_Dan
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    **reaches for popcorn**

I'm enjoying this.

Me too *Grabs popcorn off @Cpt_Dan

I can completely read and predict @Wispsi. It's just too obvious when you argue with blatant liars with a double digit IQ.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    What how do you see what rank ppl are with an ally code?

And of course I am around rank 70 at this time of day what kind of super placid server are you on? There is no excuse...is nobody playing on your server at all? and you are using that to "prove" you are good??????

Also I did not see your posts before this, sorry I am in bed not giving it my full attention my bad...
  • Options
    So how many more posts without an allycode or a screenshot is he going to post before he shuts up. Any wagers?
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

And of course I am around rank 70 at this time of day what kind of super placid server are you on? There is no excuse...is nobody playing on your server at all? and you are using that to "prove" you are good??????

Hahaha so the rank 5 guy is now rank 70 LMFAO. No wonder you didnt want to post a screenshot and ran around it. How about this, I'll take a screen shot for the competition from 1-50, and you do the same. That way we can see who is in a weaker bracket.
  • Options
    Tell you what, I will give you your proof when you respond to my points :)

there we go, or are you just going to run from them some more
  • Options

Also I did not see your posts before this, sorry I am in bed not giving it my full attention my bad...

Writes all this, and claims he's not giving it his full attention :D@KTroy24 and this is only 2 posts LOL

I would suggest you meditate I guess, try to find some peace within, then maybe you can be involved in a discussion, instead of just shouting insults from the outside of a discussion and surrounding yourself in ignorance. The crazy bias's you hold are really only going to hurt you more then they hurt anyone else in the end. And you will be doing to some people who spend not even large amounts of money on this game, **** even f2p players like myself, exactly what somebody did to you which **** you off so much that you still care soooo deeply about it now.
    Post edited by Wispsi at 6:45PM

Wt f who takes screenshots of making top 20 :/ I have never taken a screenshot on my phone and did not even have a little bit of desire to when I made top 5...and you call me insecure lol :) your server cannot be very competitive at all if you make top 20 without having to spend more gems on battles after spending the day being knocked down for being 4 levels and a large amount of power less the thr people around d you. And i see little point in spending 50 gems to make 50 gems. what are you even arguing at this point? That you are better then me? Why are you arguing this? Whether or not you are better then me changes nothing I have said.
    you even fail gw sometimes...like only 2 days have I had to use more then 5 people to complete it all...and one of them was my first ever day on it before I had any idea what it was about and I made it to node 11...
    But none of this changes what I put in my first post...all you have done is call me a liar about my situation (which is irrelevant) and try to 'prove' you are better then me (not true but also irrelevant) without addressing the original issue whatsoever.
    You gain nothing from hating on people purely because they have spent money on this game, or (like me) people who are f2p and do t immediately hate people who can afford to spend money on it. You simply drive away people that might have listened to your ideas about the game... Just so you can spread hate and ignorance around the community...why? Have you ever seen a community that benefitted from hate and ignorance?? Have you ever seen it make people happier or more likely to listen to the ideas of the other side ??
  • Options
    @KTroy24

So far my predictions.

He's ranked 70+
    He won't post his ally code or a screenshot if his rank proving he made it under 50 LOL.

Double check. Am I a genius at predicting, or is he just that obvious hahaha.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Tell you what, I will give you your proof when you respond to my points :)

there we go, or are you just going to run from them some more

What proof? You already admitted that you're ranked 70+ LOL, and you can't even break 50 let alone 10 hahaha.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yeah I can write that much without giving it my full attention...why is that so hard to believe? I am sorry that I can type super fast and have gone through many years of education so writing this little is not very much to me?

Dude I see people go from rank 1-5 to 30s during the day easily and they have to spend gems to keep up there. I cannot imagine how little people play on your server to let somebody 4 levels lower then them stay up in the 20s without being pushed down...
  • Options
    I think there is none more to be said.

Sidenote:
    Count Dooku is good, just no AOE and avoid him till last