3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    So for anyone who bought the 1299 5 shard Sith packs (and you'll know 5 shards is all you get) - you can now get 8 shards of each Sith for just 640 crystals.

That's a reduction of 260 crystals per shard to 80 crystals per shard. While the 1299 packs are still available to buy, right now.

Why would anyone buy a 1299 pack ever again? For 3 weeks advantage? Why would anybody buy the yet to be released Phoenix packs when they'll be in shipments in 3 weeks?!

The disdain shown to the game's biggest spenders is beyond compare, yet another in a long line of slaps to the face.

Just when I think I've seen it all, they find another way to stick it to their customers. They could have at least had the decency to wait until the packs had been withdrawn.

Disgrace.

I laughed :lol:

Here's a solution, don't buy it. Cg isn't forcing you to pay money on the game and you've known about the release cadence all along, you just cant control your addiction. Get over it.

Smh.

The release cadence was 4-6 weeks and then Chromium. It's under 4 weeks and they're being given away like sweets in shipments, far different from the Chromium lottery.

@CG_Kozispoon why are the new Sith in shipments at less than a third of the price of the 1299 packs which are STILL ON SALE?

Get over it. You're clearly just mad you can't p2w. Why else would it bother you if others obtain these characters?

And you're clearly mad that you get beaten by P2W, typical whale hate.

Whales pay for exclusivity for at least the promised period, and they should get it. That pays for the free game you're playing, by the way.
  • Options
    So for anyone who bought the 1299 5 shard Sith packs (and you'll know 5 shards is all you get) - you can now get 8 shards of each Sith for just 640 crystals.

That's a reduction of 260 crystals per shard to 80 crystals per shard. While the 1299 packs are still available to buy, right now.

Why would anyone buy a 1299 pack ever again? For 3 weeks advantage? Why would anybody buy the yet to be released Phoenix packs when they'll be in shipments in 3 weeks?!

The disdain shown to the game's biggest spenders is beyond compare, yet another in a long line of slaps to the face.

Just when I think I've seen it all, they find another way to stick it to their customers. They could have at least had the decency to wait until the packs had been withdrawn.

Disgrace.

Here's a solution, don't buy it. Cg isn't forcing you to pay money on the game and you've known about the release cadence all along, you just cant control your addiction. Get over it.

Smh.

The release cadence was 4-6 weeks and then Chromium. It's under 4 weeks and they're being given away like sweets in shipments, far different from the Chromium lottery.

@CG_Kozispoon why are the new Sith in shipments at less than a third of the price of the 1299 packs which are STILL ON SALE?

Get over it. You're clearly just mad you can't p2w. Why else would it bother you if others obtain these characters?

Whales pay for exclusivity for at least the promised period, and they should get it. That pays for the free game you're playing, by the way.

I'm not whale hating and I spend money on this game as well. Get over yourself with I pay for the game so you can play it, if you left no one would notice or care. I and many other whales just don't complain when characters go f2p as we all knew beforehand.
  • Options
    Sooo ummmm, when are separatists/droids and other secondary factions getting some love? Its all been jedi, sith and rebels for what feels like the past year, and next month is going to be rebels AGAIN.
  • Options

Disgrace.

Smh.

I'm not whale hating and I spend money on this game as well. Get over yourself with I pay for the game so you can play it, if you left no one would notice or care. I and many other whales just don't complain when characters go f2p as we all knew beforehand.

If you can't comprehend the simple issue here, I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you. The question was to CG as a paying customer, a reasonable question at that. Find someone else to troll.
  • Options
    K2SO in GW shipments? Come on. Put someone there that is useful.
  • Options

Disgrace.

Smh.

If you can't comprehend the simple issue here, I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you. The question was to CG as a paying customer, a reasonable question at that. Find someone else to troll.

Great use of ad hominem. Good job throwing you're credibility out the window. Again, get over it.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options

Disgrace.

Smh.

I would notice and care.

Not long ago a rollout cadence was set. Many of us took the devs at their word because the cadence was at least a sign they knew that we had legitimate gripes about how, when, and where characters were being released. Apparently the cadence was more of a guideline than anything else. Since the sith were mostly viable at 3 or 4*, it doesn't make much of a difference if people paid or not. To me, its more about the fact that the devs are still saying one thing and doing another which is very uncool.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    sying wrote: »

Disgrace.

Smh.

I would notice and care.

Not long ago a rollout cadence was set. Many of us took the devs at their word because the cadence was at least a sign they knew that we had legitimate gripes about how, when, and where characters were being released. Apparently the cadence was more of a guideline than anything else. Since the sith were mostly viable at 3 or 4*, it doesn't make much of a difference if people paid or not. To me, its more about the fact that the devs are still saying one thing and doing another which is very uncool.

how are they not following the cadence?
  • Options
    Glad we're finally getting a rebel. Woo for Pao!

I couldn't say anything nice, so I lied through my teeth.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Cruel joke in H 9C or brilliant strategy to make us buy trough crystals? Discuss

Some of us have already unlocked 9c...without spending crystals.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks devs for some new farms! Good stuff. Seriously. It's nice to finally see some new faces in various shipments.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Super excited with the update.
    Good job!
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    ENOUGH WITH THE REBELS
  • Th3DarKn1ght
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Disgrace.

They said approximately 4-6 weeks. This means could be more could be less. @CG_TopHat said that they were still working on trying to figure out the release cadence. I know you're hurt that you will only get 3 weeks advantage instead of 4. This just means more competition in a MULTIPLAYER MOBILE GAME. Imagine that.

Btw I (Th3DarKn1ght) said the last part, quote messed up or something idk
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nice to see the Rogue One characters in stores and not just in nodes. Makes sense seeing Baze in a hard node like shoretrooper they are some of the most useful tanks in the game. Time to finially 7* K2SO only had him at 6* from the event. I just finished the last character I wanted from Squad Arena so it is nice to see Cassian placed there. It is nice seeing the character cadence in full effect now with characters currently having an event, characters in shipments, and now characters being added to stores and nodes. Also we are now getting Pao which is neat Jyn another character like Bistan, but will be neat to see how he works in the game.
  • Options
    Lol Jyn shares the same slot with Jawa Engineer on guild shop, that's evil haha.
    This is a signature.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Disgrace.

Smh.

I would notice and care.

The Sith were moved to both chromium and shipments, the cadence was 4-6 weeks then chromium. Then a period of time before being moved to shipments. I don't remember all the details, but this is not what they said. I'm a little happy,I don't buy chromium but I can see why people are unhappy.

This was a similar situation to aurodium, people pay and they make them f2p on a random timeline. They spelled out a time line this time and don't seem to be sticking to it.
  • Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    They like to make the most desired characters difficult to obtain. It's a reasonable way of doing business. Think about how long it took for Rex to be at all farmable

I would much rather we wait an extra six months for Baze to become farmable and get a real spot to farm him, just like what happens with Rex. 330 shards from one hard node takes approximately 330 days, which is 11 months. If we waited six months and then he was put in a different kind of shipment, it would take about seven months total to 7* him, assuming it takes a month to farm him from his shipment. Even if you refresh his node every day, it would still take you six months to max him, and would cost you 9000 crystals. This is in no way better than Rex.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Disgrace.

Smh.

I would notice and care.

The Sith were moved to both chromium and shipments, the cadence was 4-6 weeks then chromium. Then a period of time before being moved to shipments. I don't remember all the details, but this is not what they said. I'm a little happy,I don't buy chromium but I can see why people are unhappy.

This was a similar situation to aurodium, people pay and they make them f2p on a random timeline. They spelled out a time line this time and don't seem to be sticking to it.

The shipments where you buy shards with crystals are not the same as other shipments (like cantina, fleet, etc). Whenever any characters are moved to chromiums, they are also put in the "crystal" shipments. The two places are synonomous. When they said 4-6 weeks between chromiums and shipments, they meant fleet/cantina/GW/etc shipments.
  • Options
    I didn't get my fleet rewards today. Anyone else not get theirs?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Disgrace.

Smh.

I would notice and care.

The shipments where you buy shards with crystals are not the same as other shipments (like cantina, fleet, etc). Whenever any characters are moved to chromiums, they are also put in the "crystal" shipments. The two places are synonomous. When they said 4-6 weeks between chromiums and shipments, they meant fleet/cantina/GW/etc shipments.

Ok.
  • Options
    its great to see new characters in the various shipments, thanks!
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Why is the crystal price still 80 crystal/shard?
  • Options
    Its an april fools. Look at the abilities and cooldowns. They would never release a new toon that bad

It's not a joke, his basic attack can attack 3 times and his unique decreases his cooldowns flr
    Every baisic attack his allies do, so they are not cooldowns of 12, but more like 4-5. Just got to use him right.
  • JVOM
    5 posts Member
    Options
    This is great. I'm glad characters keep coming out. It makes it so there aren't only two types of teams you can win with. I'm tired of seeing the same old Wiggs team or some kind of Empire team. With more and more characters it keeps the game in business cause of the players who feel the need pay to get stuff early. If you're like me then you can't afford it you'll accept it and wait for them to farm. Complain and quit that's just makes it easier for me to make it to the top. There's only a couple of things I ask for. 1. Maybe P2P friendly matches within the Guild that don't count for anything but bragging rights. 2. Jango Fett. Thanks and keep up the great work.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    If I wrote honestly what I think about the decision that "competent person" from CG made to put both pre-taunters to LS I would get life time ban. Probably IP range for my whole country would get life time ban.

really really disappointed
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ! Finally rebels are back ! Rebels power !
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    Options
    amazing update!!!!! love everything
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    For everyone saying that Pao has some use if you build a good rebel squad around him: his basic only does about 2k per hit and his AOE does about 3k. For an attacker with 16k health, thats miserable. Even if his cooldowns were 0, he would still be trash. I maintain that he's an april fool's toon.

Edit: and his gear requirements are a joke considering the "quality" of character
  • Options
    Any chance to get a feedback if the k2so event will appear on ios eventually? According to a comment from a dev on reddit the chances are not zero.
This discussion has been closed.