3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Options
    Anyone know why K2SO is still in the shard shop? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Wait for store refresh.

It just did a couple mins ago and nothing changed. They still are showing up
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    How do you know the special abilities suck? You are basing this on the extra effects. What if it's a massive damage AOE?

Even if it does massive damage, the cooldown is too long and the bonus effect is useless. Toons can't get by with pure damage output anymore. especially with cooldowns that long
  • Options
    "An amphibious Drabata, the fierce commando Pao charges into battle with the Empire while shouting a full-throated battle cry of “Sa´kalla!” as is his custom. He joins the Rogue One team on its historic mission to secure the Death Star plans."

Is this the character that was teased to be the login of 3/21 update?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Options
    Merged threads are so confusing. lol
  • Options
    Woohoo, a new toon in the get shop!

Oh wait, it's one half of us already have maxed...

Also, who is Pao? Another cartoon show guy?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    How do you know the special abilities suck? You are basing this on the extra effects. What if it's a massive damage AOE?

Even if it does massive damage, the cooldown is too long and the bonus effect is useless. Toons can't get by with pure damage output anymore. especially with cooldowns that long

His skills don't start on cooldown, so this is all irrelevant until turn 3 anyways. If you run him in a full rebel team the cooldowns will end up being pretty short.
  • Options
    Ayzen_1024 wrote: »
    Wait for store refresh.

It just did a couple mins ago and nothing changed. They still are showing up

They should show up after the Store refresh.

You can spend crystals to force one
  • Blixion
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Jyn Erso still isnt farmable
  • Options
    Bwuahhahahahaha
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    What? She totally is. Guild shipments is a really easy place to farm people
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Blixion wrote: »
    Title

Wait for the reset.
  • Options
    baze 0/50 shards = a slap in the face?... or a strategy farm needed on him
  • Options
    Did anybody else not get the new characters in game
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So for anyone who bought the 1299 5 shard Sith packs (and you'll know 5 shards is all you get) - you can now get 8 shards of each Sith for just 640 crystals.

That's a reduction of 260 crystals per shard to 80 crystals per shard. While the 1299 packs are still available to buy, right now.

Why would anyone buy a 1299 pack ever again? For 3 weeks advantage? Why would anybody buy the yet to be released Phoenix packs when they'll be in shipments in 3 weeks?!

The disdain shown to the game's biggest spenders is beyond compare, yet another in a long line of slaps to the face.

Just when I think I've seen it all, they find another way to stick it to their customers. They could have at least had the decency to wait until the packs had been withdrawn.

Disgrace.
  • Options
    Boy you guys complain about everything. So Baze is 9C. Build up your team and beat it. It's not impossible.
    Noodles
  • FleetCommand
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Cruel joke in H 9C or brilliant strategy to make us buy trough crystals? Discuss
  • Options
    Where do you buy it at the reduced price?
  • Options
    Where do you buy it at the reduced price?

Sith Assassin, Trooper and Nihilus have been moved to crystal shipments and Rogue One have moved to F2P farming
  • Options
    I thought they were moved to chromium packs?
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Both

Easier node than Shore's tho
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    So for anyone who bought the 1299 5 shard Sith packs (and you'll know 5 shards is all you get) - you can now get 8 shards of each Sith for just 640 crystals.

That's a reduction of 260 crystals per shard to 80 crystals per shard. While the 1299 packs are still available to buy, right now.

Why would anyone buy a 1299 pack ever again? For 3 weeks advantage? Why would anybody buy the yet to be released Phoenix packs when they'll be in shipments in 3 weeks?!

The disdain shown to the game's biggest spenders is beyond compare, yet another in a long line of slaps to the face.

Just when I think I've seen it all, they find another way to stick it to their customers. They could have at least had the decency to wait until the packs had been withdrawn.

Disgrace.

Funny the outrage when the shenanigans begin to affect you and your ilk directly.
  • Options

Disgrace.

Funny the outrage when the shenanigans begin to affect you and your ilk directly.

Worthless, meaningless comment. Well done.
  • Options

Disgrace.

Worthless, meaningless comment. Well done.

No one told you to buy the pack....or even said it was a good use of cash, for that matter.
  • Options
    @Palanthian mentioned they're in reg shipments. Confirmed?

Doesn't seem like that would make sense with packs still around.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Disgrace.

I laughed :lol:

Here's a solution, don't buy it. Cg isn't forcing you to pay money on the game and you've known about the release cadence all along, you just cant control your addiction. Get over it.

Smh.
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Edit: post makes no sense in a mega thread.
  • Options
    Nice update. Will we be getting a Shard Shop update soon? It would be nice to have something new to spend those credits on. Thanks!

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Disgrace.

Here's a solution, don't buy it. Cg isn't forcing you to pay money on the game and you've known about the release cadence all along, you just cant control your addiction. Get over it.

Smh.

The release cadence was 4-6 weeks and then Chromium. It's under 4 weeks and they're being given away like sweets in shipments, far different from the Chromium lottery.

@CG_Kozispoon why are the new Sith in shipments at less than a third of the price of the 1299 packs which are STILL ON SALE?
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Disgrace.

Smh.

The release cadence was 4-6 weeks and then Chromium. It's under 4 weeks and they're being given away like sweets in shipments, far different from the Chromium lottery.

@CG_Kozispoon why are the new Sith in shipments at less than a third of the price of the 1299 packs which are STILL ON SALE?

Get over it. You're clearly just mad you can't p2w. Why else would it bother you if others obtain these characters?
This discussion has been closed.