3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yes new farmable toons
    I don't care if Baze is an one node only, only thing that I had hoped for was that he had been on a dark side node, as I don't have any left to farm there
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Any chance to get a feedback if the k2so event will appear on ios eventually? According to a comment from a dev on reddit the chances are not zero.

Why would we? K2 is incredibly easy to farm now
  • Options
    Also the reasources where great in that event and gw shop is one of the major places for ships...
  • Options
    3/21/2017 Update which I'm greatfull to see the expansion towards the future of Star Wars- Galaxy of Heroes. I couple issues and question please?
    1. While 3/21/17 update was progressing, I was locked out and un able to complete my daily activities and loss of earnings.
    2. Loss opportunity to do challengings.
    3. Why can't the updates done be in a more coronated timeliness which doesn't affect players?
    4. When is Star Wars- Galaxy of Heroes, going to sync with Playstation 4 Star Wars? So that whatever you do on your mobile devices will reflect with the PS4 game?

Thanks for your time.
    May the force be with you?
  • Thiff
    40 posts Member
    Options
    JEDIDRAGON wrote: »
    3/21/2017 Update which I'm greatfull to see the expansion towards the future of Star Wars- Galaxy of Heroes. I couple issues and question please?
    1. While 3/21/17 update was progressing, I was locked out and un able to complete my daily activities and loss of earnings.
    2. Loss opportunity to do challengings.
    3. Why can't the updates done be in a more coronated timeliness which doesn't affect players?
    4. When is Star Wars- Galaxy of Heroes, going to sync with Playstation 4 Star Wars? So that whatever you do on your mobile devices will reflect with the PS4 game?

Thanks for your time.
    May the force be with you?

1. You have 24hours to do dailies. Do you think that devs should send email to every player and ask them when would they like to have update?
    2. How long was the update going? Its mobile game so its realy not that hard to find some time to do chalenges.
    3. Worldwide game... no chance to "not affect" players.
    4. Why should it??
  • Darax_ren
    363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Releasing a full, 7 star character to one half of players only was deeply divisive. If you want to offer platform exclusives, please make sure they're not as stark as this in terms of the advantage given to one platform over another. Remember that we all play each other on the same servers.

Putting K2 in the shard shop was a bad idea. Who wants to spend their most valuable resource (shard shop currency) on a character that others got for free? THEN... If I had spent shard shop currency on K2, I'd be really unhappy now that he can be farmed from GW, the easiest place to farm a character for free.

K2-S0 is now where he should be, in GW shipments. Us Apple players will get over it. But please learn for next time:

- platform exclusives need to have a small effect on game play and collecting characters or be balanced out
    - it should be inexpensive for players who don't receive a platform exclusive to catch up
    - shard shop currency needs to be preserved so that players who spend this don't later see the same character offered in a free to farm store
    Post edited by Darax_ren on
  • Options
    Why not putting Grievious in GW then ? :-)
  • Options
    K2 is very bad; so he had no influence on balance at all.
    I am happy I didn't get him as on apple, because I would have wasted gear.
    I will not farm him from Gw in the next weeks as I do not see any opportunities to use him
  • Options
    K2 is great with Cassian and zeta Jyn lead
  • Raven714
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mine wont even load up past the start screen ****
    Its been like this ever since the update since Sunday nobody from tech support has even addressed this issue or even contacted me
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    So for anyone who bought the 1299 5 shard Sith packs (and you'll know 5 shards is all you get) - you can now get 8 shards of each Sith for just 640 crystals.

That's a reduction of 260 crystals per shard to 80 crystals per shard. While the 1299 packs are still available to buy, right now.

Why would anyone buy a 1299 pack ever again? For 3 weeks advantage? Why would anybody buy the yet to be released Phoenix packs when they'll be in shipments in 3 weeks?!

The disdain shown to the game's biggest spenders is beyond compare, yet another in a long line of slaps to the face.

Just when I think I've seen it all, they find another way to stick it to their customers. They could have at least had the decency to wait until the packs had been withdrawn.

Disgrace.

@Palanthian

The Shipment price is indeed lower, but it is also a much slower farm of just a few shards a day.
    Meaning 7 starring a toon via that method will still take a good month or so, while the 1299 packs allow you 7 star the character right away if you so wish.
    Imho it is totally reasonable to pay a premium for packs vs shipment cost.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Concerning Pao:
    They are exploring the design space with cooldown manipulation - good.
    He looks meh on paper - whatever.
    He is another freaking rebel - very bad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Good/bad, I don't know. K2 had almost no effect on the game. He didn't change anything nor was he ever even close to a meta team placeholder.

The forums are another story, but a fart could send this place into an uproar.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Good/bad, I don't know. K2 had almost no effect on the game. He didn't change anything nor was he ever even close to a meta team placeholder.

The forums are another story, but a fart could send this place into an uproar.

Hey watch it I'm downwind...
  • Options
    Very good update devs!keep the good work going and dont listen to the haters !cheers
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Ooooh man i dont watch cartoons im not going to watch cartoons -
    Now do t get me wrong its part of the universe etc etc but there is still plenty of belting 'film' characters not in the game.
    Pleeeeease put out more classics from the films
  • Options
    They'll save the classics (like Jedi Luke) for big events. (I'm guessing Jedi Luke is their emergency character in case people start quitting the game)
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Apple users basically missed out on nothing. Nobody used K-2SO because he is basically useless outside of a Rogue One squad, and the only people who had 5 Rogue One characters where whales who spent hundreds on the packs. I am on a late December shard and didn't see a single K-2SO until recently. And the person who is using him basically has a maxed roster, got bored, and wanted to use something "fresh". It was no advantage getting K-2SO early as an Android user, and Apple users didn't miss out on anything.
  • Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    Very good update devs!keep the good work going and dont listen to the haters !cheers
    Haters gonna hate!

About Pao - unless dazed/shocked seems promising - if you put wiggs leia baze with him he will get tm like crazy and probably no cooldowns. However no chance with Maul because of daze I afraid.
  • Options
    Apple users basically missed out on nothing. Nobody used K-2SO because he is basically useless outside of a Rogue One squad, and the only people who had 5 Rogue One characters where whales who spent hundreds on the packs. I am on a late December shard and didn't see a single K-2SO until recently. And the person who is using him basically has a maxed roster, got bored, and wanted to use something "fresh". It was no advantage getting K-2SO early as an Android user, and Apple users didn't miss out on anything.

^ this
    If he was any benefit to me was that he was the final piece to unlocking EP, but now he sits on my bench unless I neednsome cannon fodder in GW and the raids.
  • Options
    It's a principle thing more then anything
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The Clone Wars cartoon is actually pretty good, you're missing out...
    But I do agree that we are still missing a lot from the movies, and not just the super-iconics like Jedi Luke and R2 nor characters with Bistan-level of screen time. Amidala, Jango, Droideka, Gungans (seriously. still make more sense than Ewoks)...
  • Options
    How about fixing the game for the ones that are still having issues
    I have been playing this game from the start and it only loads up to the start screen
    Im running Android N on a Galaxy s7 edge
  • Options
    Yep nien numb - bib fortuna - Jango - jabba's pony tail gaurd - 3 eyed bloke . Mos cantina characters- Bossk- general Hux

And of course Porkins ;)
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    It's a principle thing more then anything

This. That said, unless you need a tank/taunter on a full droid team and are willing to give up someone else to use him, he doesn't seem that great. I see him sometimes in arena, but all he does is provide an early chance for ZQGJ to get offense up for the team.
  • Options
    Now that the R1 crew is in farmable locations, should their shipment prices be brought in-line with all of other toons, i.e., 50 crystals per shard and not the current 80 per shard? J
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Starks316 wrote: »
    Yep nien numb - bib fortuna - Jango - jabba's pony tail gaurd - 3 eyed bloke . Mos cantina characters- Bossk- general Hux

And of course Porkins ;)

To be fair, some of them really have Bistan-level of importance. But we get Bistan and Pao, so why not 3 eyed bloke... And I don't get why they chose for example Dengar over Bossk (Bossk plays some role in TCW too).
    Also, we will probably get Hux with the new movie.
  • Options
    tkl wrote: »
    Nope they will keep adding rebels like endor rebel soldier,endor rebel scout,rebel officer,rebel commander,rebel spy,rebel pilot,rebel luke bespin,rebel luke rotj,etc.

I honestly thought the Rogue One characters were done. Like we got all of the main ones so let's move on to the next thing. But no...Pao showed up to the party a little late.

Probably because Rogue One is out on DVD in a week or two...

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I know, it was a part of some promotion by Google, so you all are crying on the wrong grave. Apple should be the one taking the blame.
  • Options
    No.
This discussion has been closed.