Older leaderboards have become stale...

124Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Okay....fishing trip's over. Everybody out of the boat! lololol :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I find when the game stresses you out, and your feeling down.. stretched even.

There is an answer.

Squirrel Videos on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/4yikpWtIFU8

When you *REALLY* look at it this might just be the answer to most things that cause angst. :|
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    And how would that work? Who would be in the top 10 after that merge? Will we keep our original spots after the merge and then start from there? It might be more complicated than what you think...

Also, about the collusion, it would still happen... New merged shards players would find their new shard mates and start groups from there, all over again....

Not certain you are referencing my ideal but if you are it would be simple.
    Your regular arena does not change, you still fight it everyday. The secondary board would run off of the tournament code through events section. Easy to tweak for this purpose. It could definitely work but the problem is there is no revenue involved so I don't think they would take the time to do a coding job on it.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options

There is an answer.

When you *REALLY* look at it this might just be the answer to most things that cause angst. :|

Cat videos on YouTube are far superior for relieving stress. :-)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »

There is an answer.

Cat videos on YouTube are far superior for relieving stress. :-)

I agree...especially if the cat video comes with a good recipe. >:)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm a December 2015 player and have noticed our leaderboard(shard/server) for Arena has become stale with inactivity. I also really loved the challenge tournaments brought by being able to compete against the best teams in the game.

I'd like to see them start merging the older leaderboards together so that they become more competitive. As well while we're at it, let change refreshes from crystals to AP currency so we can really make that late push without the consequences of affecting our net crystal gains from our placement. This will enable a 24/7 meat grinding extravaganza that will always be interesting and entertaining. Let's see who's king of the hill.

Yep old leaderboards will get stale. It's a known fact people get board with a game after a whole year of playing it.
This discussion has been closed.