Tank Takedown STILL bad?!?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    AAT is fantastic!

We are nearing Heroic, learning all the little tricks to get a little better each run is awesome. I'm glad it's not a one trick pony like the Pit (Which I still can't auto P1-P4, my final pit challenge).

I'd like to commend CG on a great raid! They did a great job in listening to the fan base in tuning the normal too!
  • Options
    I agree the raid is fun on the whole - also I have zKylo to solo P1 no problem - but I'd just prefer to have a hard challenge that didn't involve the AI countering so much. I prefer to play more than to watch the AI take so much action. That's really my main complaint - increase the ratio of my actions relative to the AI - P1 in particular. P3 isn't as bad.

This is pretty much how I feel too. Add to that that these phases are really inundated with mechanics and status effects and it just becomes a little too reactive based... a fair amount of that is important to keep it interesting and ensure the player can't just autopilot through it all, but 1 and 3 are just a bit much I feel.

Don't get me wrong, I still feel like it's a good raid overall (especially since they sped up the painfully slow animations), definitely better than The Pit, but I hope future raids are more like P2/P4 than P1/P3
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    @spotremix
    After they nerfed normal, my guild went from 5 days to 1 1/2 hour to complete it , still took us a little while before we went Heroic

it takes the guild i'm in about a month to finish normal. but i'm sure some of that is due to the lack of members that partake in the tank raid.

the other guild i was in refused to do one after the initial one we abandoned.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously how is this still a thing? It's the most unfun garbage in this game since it's inception and it's still the exact same.... Do they just ignore their player base or what?

I don't feel ignored and I am apart of the player base. I love the raids. I only wish we could raid more.
  • Options
    It's a challenge (at least the HAAT is), but a lot if it comes to how your guild is organized. If you're just trying to free for all the whole thing, expect not to get anywhere anytime soon. But you need strong teams, and the RIGHT teams to beat it. And, you need some strategy. It's not super fun to play, but it's worth the time for the rewards you get. But the guild has to work together and have a good plan/strategy, or it's just a total bust most of the time.
  • Options
    The AAT raid is quite fun for a lot of people. It wasn't designed to be completed by everyone. Normal is too easy now it's a horrible representation of heroic after the nerf. Everyone who does normal AAT hate p1 and p3. While in heroic p1 and p3 are the easy phases. Haat wasn't made to be accessible to everyone anyways. It was made to give endgame content to hardcore players. If you don't like it then stay casual and don't complete it but it's not going to be nerfed nor does it need to be. Gk is a very good toon but he's not needed to be competitive and if you really want him that bad then join an haat guild.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I thought this was a necro'd threat when it was taking everyone weeks to do AAT nevermind HAAT

If you cant do it now your guild simply doesnt have the rosters or lvls yet
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Keep working on Rancor, and building your rosters up. Just not strong enough yet. Not every content should be accessible to early or mid-game developed guilds.

I hate Phase 1, and do 1.5million damage across all 5 of my teams. However, I have teams that can do over 3 million in other phases...
  • Options
    they just need to a up the level cap or nerf the raid's damage. its been out long enough
  • Options
    No need to nerf the raid, it's fine as is, the only anomaly recently is finding a guild that is still running a prenerf normal aat, the tweaked version which has been out for months is way way WAY easier then the original. Build squads for the phases and you are getting ready to go to heroic aat