Does your guild get 30,000?

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    We get 28k+. The perfect score is not worth creating an atmosphere of paranoia in the guild imo. Even though we don't care about g. leaderboards, our place is always in top 50 via relaxed pace anyway.
  • Options
    You guys do realize that the difference between 29k and 30k in raid tickets a day is equal to 30k a month? You can't even launch a raid for that! Even if your guild is getting 28k everyday, that's 60k less a month. That would only get you 1 extra rancor raid. I'm all for everyone doing their max, but to make people screenshot dailies and make a spreadsheet seems a little tedious for only 1 extra rancor a month!
  • Options
    Now dropping below 28k a day does change matters a bit. That would just be a slap in the face to all those who guarantee their 600 energy spent
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    First, every guild is different. Some guilds are super casual. Some are super serious. And the bulk of guilds fall in between. It's important to note that no guild is wrong. Your attitude towards 30k a day is dependent on how serious the guild is.

For us, 30k is a must. As far as I'm concerned if you're good enough to make it into a top guild you still have to prove yourself every day and you do that by continuously improving, contributing to the guild community, and contributing your 600 a day. Life will get in the way but if you want to be there then you won't miss often. Simple as that.

What are the parameters to be considered a top guild? :)
  • Options
    Question: how do you fill the spots in your guild once you kick them?
  • Options
    The best way is to become a family of Guilds and seperate out the players based on time commitment of play. We were one Guild allied to become 4 and now are 10 Guilds. All different degrees of player commitment. When someone leaves a top Guild a top player from a lowered Tier comes in and takes their place. This will sometimes cause a chain reaction until the lowest Casual Guild is left with a spot to recruit and they take anyone.
  • Options
    How do you guys see who isn't contributing.. the daily counter is bugged
  • Options
    Only in our Top Guilds do we track and we are pretty lenient. We designate Officers who take Screenshots of Lifetime tickets around reset time. They send those screens to one of the tracker officers who punches numbers into an Excel sheet and that accurately determines who missed. This mainly helps us see who are weak links are that miss perpetually. The Screenshots are the biggest pain charting the numbers is really fast dependent on your 10 key skills.
  • Options
    We get 29999 everyday.. There always is a trol who just gets 599 and after he does it twice, he gets removed top 25 guild
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    sying wrote: »
    First, every guild is different. Some guilds are super casual. Some are super serious. And the bulk of guilds fall in between. It's important to note that no guild is wrong. Your attitude towards 30k a day is dependent on how serious the guild is.

For us, 30k is a must. As far as I'm concerned if you're good enough to make it into a top guild you still have to prove yourself every day and you do that by continuously improving, contributing to the guild community, and contributing your 600 a day. Life will get in the way but if you want to be there then you won't miss often. Simple as that.

What are the parameters to be considered a top guild? :)

Excellent question @danrussoa. For me, since swgoh.gg implemented a way to track average arena rank and collection score of guilds, right now I would define it as the guilds with the best scores there. Others might define it as the top of the guild leaderboard.

Are you still doing your one man guild/mercing thing? Is that working for you?
  • Options
    We get 30k most days but average 28-29k. Work with guys who miss it to see what's going on etc or if they need another guild.
  • Options
    We get 29999 everyday.. There always is a trol who just gets 599 and after he does it twice, he gets removed top 25 guild

Lol! :D
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    Every day. 3 strikes and you're out.

This
  • Options
    We tell new members from the start 600 is required everyday. Kickvite if they don't hit 600 a half hour before payout. 600 is not hard to accomplish. We re raiding everyday pretty much. The problem is when the repeat offenders are just too content with the kickvite. So we re taking steps to trim that. Being a casual player and/or guild is not something I frown upon, everyone is entitled to play this game how they want. Our guild/alliance label ourselves "hardcore" be a part of it or don't.
  • Options

Lol! :D

That's not even possible. Energy is spent in even numbers only. There are no nodes that cost odd numbers of energy, so can't get to 599.
  • Options
    Insisting on 30,000 tickets everyday is a lot of aggravation for very little reward, IMO
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So what happens if you have some guild mates not hit their 600? The leaderboards can be misleading too because some guilds save tickets at the end of the month so they can knock out 2-3 raids in a row

Please think about your "misleading" statement again.

If a guild is organized, dedicated enough to max their tickets in preparation for a new month leaderboard run by "knock out 2-3 raids"...

What are the chances they would miss tickets during the month?

Most and I mean 99% of the serious guilds get their 30k each day no exception. They most likely have HAAT on farm... Rancor is done in 10 min etc.

• Options
    We sure do get 30k per day. Yesterday we had someone who was at 598 at our cut off (2 hours before reset) and we brought an alt in to get those final 2 tickets. Once you set up a good system and are consistent, it is pretty easy.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    MDTODDY wrote: »
    Insisting on 30,000 tickets everyday is a lot of aggravation for very little reward, IMO

Aggravation is seeing your raid tickets at 59990 and not being able to launch a raid because 1/50 guys missed a few tickets one day. The whole guild is delayed a day because of it.

It's not for everyone, but those who play the game this way do care when 1 guy costs them a day of raiding.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Obviously you're not in a hardcore guild that consistently aims for the top ranks
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Almost every day.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Obviously you're not in a hardcore guild that consistently aims for the top ranks

And the top ranks get you what exactly? Our two casual sister guilds are in the top 200, but we don't bother with the annoying daily tracking of the 600. As long as we are getting 28k+ and 3 pits and 2 haats a week, I don't scour my ranks for the person who missed their 600. I look at last login times for inactivity and attempt to contact people on line prior to replacing them.

The point of a game is to have fun, and if I have to monitor something closely, then I'm not having fun.

• Options
    There's no right or wrong way here. It's all dependent on how you play and how your guild wants you to play. Nothing wrong with being a casual player as there is nothing wrong with being a hardcore player. Just make sure you find people or guilds that match what you want.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Its not really a lot of aggravation. I mean, if you have a good guild who are committed to doing 600 a day, then usually you get 30k, or close to it.

We are not a "hard core" guild and if people miss here and there and its less than 100 tickets, its fine.

That said, we will boot members who consistently miss their 600. Getting 600 is a requirement of our guild so the expectation is you will do that unless real life issues preclude that. If that happens, then we can work with a guild member.
  • Options
    We seldom hit 30k/day. Considering the difference between getting 30k/ and 29k/day is a total of 4 extra raids/year I don't think it's worth the time to bother tracking 600/day unless the daily GBC drops severely. Those 4 extra raids aren't really going to make much difference.
  • Options

And the top ranks get you what exactly? Our two casual sister guilds are in the top 200, but we don't bother with the annoying daily tracking of the 600. As long as we are getting 28k+ and 3 pits and 2 haats a week, I don't scour my ranks for the person who missed their 600. I look at last login times for inactivity and attempt to contact people on line prior to replacing them.

The point of a game is to have fun, and if I have to monitor something closely, then I'm not having fun.

Agree 100%
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    XmTpT07.jpg
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options

Agree 100%

While I agree... The margin of error is pretty slim, so for many guilds getting your 600 no exceptions is just easier to manage imo.

Even setting the daily limit to 650 or 700 could loosen up the need for even serious guild leaders to waste their time.

For our guild most cases of people being short its someone just not keeping track because on their normal daily schedule 600 is easy... but some days when trying to maximize guild daily activity awards your energy spending is out of whack so you are overspending on one day and short the next.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    We seldom hit 30k/day. Considering the difference between getting 30k/ and 29k/day is a total of 4 extra raids/year I don't think it's worth the time to bother tracking 600/day unless the daily GBC drops severely. Those 4 extra raids aren't really going to make much difference.

If you're actually playing the game and buying at least one refresh 600 isn't that hard to achieve
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »

If you're actually playing the game and buying at least one refresh 600 isn't that hard to achieve

Exactly. Missing 30k daily means missing the odd raid, which isn't the end of the world. But it's also a sign that your members aren't playing the game, which in turn means that they aren't progressing as fast as the rest of your guild. This is what tore so many guilds apart when the AAT raid was introduced - the large disparity in power between the top and bottom guild members.

If 80% of your guild is hardcore and gets the 600 (and much more) each day, you will get to a point eventually where those other 20% are holding you back.

This game works best if like-minded players play together.