Does your guild get 30,000?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I don't think a lot of people realize just how important the tickets are. In the guild I'm currently in we barely average 15k/day. I'm level 81 and only have one gear 10 and one gear 9 because I have almost 20 characters waiting for raid exclusive gear. It can be frustrating but at the same time I don't want to join a guild where I'd get booted for rarely not getting 600. It's difficult to find a good balance sometimes.
    At Imperial Eyewear we promise that "You will pay dearly for your lack of vision."
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    We seldom hit 30k/day. Considering the difference between getting 30k/ and 29k/day is a total of 4 extra raids/year I don't think it's worth the time to bother tracking 600/day unless the daily GBC drops severely. Those 4 extra raids aren't really going to make much difference.

If you're actually playing the game and buying at least one refresh 600 isn't that hard to achieve

Exactly. Missing 30k daily means missing the odd raid, which isn't the end of the world. But it's also a sign that your members aren't playing the game, which in turn means that they aren't progressing as fast as the rest of your guild. This is what tore so many guilds apart when the AAT raid was introduced - the large disparity in power between the top and bottom guild members.

If 80% of your guild is hardcore and gets the 600 (and much more) each day, you will get to a point eventually where those other 20% are holding you back.

This game works best if like-minded players play together.

having 50 hardcore daily players also has it's disadvantages. At a certain point, most 30k guilds are probably already past this point, having a guild with like-minded players without alot of disparity between them is going to backfire. This is one of the reasons guilds had alot of disparity between players in the first place.
    Either way, it doesn't really matter as long as you're happy with the guild you're in. I'm not in a 30k guild, we only do 5 raids per week. I'm happy with my guild eventhough i'm pretty "hardcore". I value atleast having the option to play casually ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CarbonXXX
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Some good points about casual and competitive guilds. I agree you should find a guild that matches your style. While some have suggested that a few extra raids are not worth the hassle. I believe guilds that enforce 600 are looking for a certain type of player rather than maximum raids.

Guilds with teamwork and strong leadership will consistently hit 30k and fill all donation requests (except stun cuffs)