13Next

Replies

• Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Waez wrote: »
    While we're at it, let's make Clones wear their helmets.

I am scared about this though, how will we know who is who if they've all got their helmets on? I mean, I'm unpopular with this vote, but I'm cool with the 'unique' 'clones' (what does that even mean) being visually identifiable.

However, if NRAJ wants to put whip cream on his head, I will not stop him.

Will not be harder than identifying jawas...

1znscnm.jpg

Also Sabine should use her helmet. They all should do like Saxon: standing grabbing the helmet on the presentation screen, and have their helmets on during battle.

Edit: misspell

I already can't tell them apart by their helmets. I only know which one Sgt is.

Cody is orange, Sarge is green, Echo is blue with a 2 handed weapon, and Fives has a 4x fatter hp and prot bar compared to Rex lol.

On the subject of the ship - i'd love to use it, and Gar even on the ground. The $10 for 25 shards feels okay but the roughly $10 for 5 shards is ludicrous. Without stars on either the ship or the crew members you can't play the ship. If you pay for 7 star toons you can get away with a 4 star ship. If you pay for a 7 star ship you might get away with 4 star toons. But a 4 star ship with 4 star crew members has horribly inferior stats and isn't useful for anything aside from observing it's death animation at the beginning of each encounter lol.
  • Options

I am scared about this though, how will we know who is who if they've all got their helmets on? I mean, I'm unpopular with this vote, but I'm cool with the 'unique' 'clones' (what does that even mean) being visually identifiable.

1znscnm.jpg

Also Sabine should use her helmet. They all should do like Saxon: standing grabbing the helmet on the presentation screen, and have their helmets on during battle.

Good luck recognizing the jawas.
    Rex have a very particular helmet. Fives and echo could be a problem, but I have problems recognizing them without the helmets anyways.
    Also, how many times you saw clones going into battle (or Sabin) without heir helmets? Exactly.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Remove Jawa hoods, and add Clone helmets.
  • Options

1znscnm.jpg

Really?

Sarge is green, cody is yellow, Echo has an assault rifle and out of the 2 that are possible to confuse (Rex and Fives) Rex has a completely different looking facemask, only one shoulder plate and a giant jetpack on

Filter your characters to clones right now and look at the portraits for Echo and Fives and try to find any difference between them except a goatee a couple of pixels wide - yes with helmets they still aren't totally different but they're a hell of a lot more different than they are right now
  • Options
    Then, you should watch 2008 CW.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

1znscnm.jpg

Really?

Sarge is green, cody is yellow, Echo has an assault rifle and out of the 2 that are possible to confuse (Rex and Fives) Rex has a completely different looking facemask, only one shoulder plate and a giant jetpack on

Filter your characters to clones right now and look at the portraits for Echo and Fives and try to find any difference between them except a goatee a couple of pixels wide - yes with helmets they still aren't totally different but they're a hell of a lot more different than they are right now

"Fives" is the one with the 5 tattooed on his right
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options

1znscnm.jpg

Lol is this image for real or you just made it on photoshop or something? It actually seems legit!!
  • Options
    Cody looks awesome doesn't he ? xD
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    They all look the same.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am glad this ship visual/name is high priority over things like the bazillion bugs in the game that can actually affect game play.
  • Options
    GAIZ

GAIZ.

This is NOT a thread about Clone Helmets. Start a new thread if you want to keep going on about this.

bbbls.gif
    Lead Game Designer (Live), Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    GAIZ

GAIZ.

This is NOT a thread about Clone Helmets. Start a new thread if you want to keep going on about this.

bbbls.gif

*coughs* there are dozens of them but no devs ever answer *cough*
  • NotReallyAJedi
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    GAIZ

*coughs* there are dozens of them but no devs ever answer *cough*

giphy.gif

Still not appropriate to hijack threads, yo.
    Lead Game Designer (Live), Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »

1znscnm.jpg

Lol is this image for real or you just made it on photoshop or something? It actually seems legit!!

Somebody posted it on my guild group.
    I wish to have shore trooper 7*...

Regarding Saxon ship, once you put the correct model you could still use the "wrong" model as enemy ship in some event or ship node.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Closing this, it has run it course, been hiked and pretty much beaten to death. :/
This discussion has been closed.