Chaze, a reasonable look at the most overtuned duo in game.

123457Next

Replies

  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    I hate chaze but nerf never is the answer.
    So if a character exists in game that can delete an entire squad and derank you by 50. It shouldn't be nerfed because... 'nerf is not the answer'?

    What is this logic?

    It's a game. Things will be imba, especially with new things constantly being added, new gear, new level caps etc. It's normal. Stop thinking of nerf as 'bad'. It's necessary to tune things.
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be too powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would come roaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.
    Post edited by tharduskafka on
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be to powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would comecroaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.
    Okay this is fair. It should be balanced and looked at with statistics in addition to feedback / concerns etc.
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be too powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would come roaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.

    Agreed that it should be data driven. Also think that there is the ability to objectively look at Chaze and decide that yea, putting 13+ characters worth of abilities into 2 character may be, in fact, excessive. But back to the data driven info, the only real source we have on that is swgoh.gg meta report and that actually reinforces the belief that Chaze is not tuned that well. The usage of Chaze was already high and now that R2 acts as another form of soft counter to zMaul, you can believe that zMaul teams are going to start falling farther to Chaze, R2, fill in spots 4 & 5 (likely Rex/Kenobi/Nihilus/Jynn/Zylo) teams now and their usage will go up even farther.
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    Darlex11 wrote: »
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be too powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would come roaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.

    Agreed that it should be data driven. Also think that there is the ability to objectively look at Chaze and decide that yea, putting 13+ characters worth of abilities into 2 character may be, in fact, excessive. But back to the data driven info, the only real source we have on that is swgoh.gg meta report and that actually reinforces the belief that Chaze is not tuned that well. The usage of Chaze was already high and now that R2 acts as another form of soft counter to zMaul, you can believe that zMaul teams are going to start falling farther to Chaze, R2, fill in spots 4 & 5 (likely Rex/Kenobi/Nihilus/Jynn/Zylo) teams now and their usage will go up even farther.

    Claiming that Chaze do the work of 13 characters is the kind of hyperbole that makes people just ignore anything else you say. Do they do a lot of things? Yes they do, but so do a lot of other people. Pick any toon from any of the viable or close to viable arena teams and they will usually do at least 4-6 different things. GK does taunt, assists, AOE counter attack, cleanse, team buffs like crazy, hands out foresight, and has a solid lead ability for instance.

    Chaze offers no good debuffs, like shock, heal immunity, stun, daze, speed down, or ability block. They have no evasion or foresight. They only gain minimal bonus turn meter, and don't remove turn meter at all. Their damage output while good, is nowhere near what a pair of truly high damage toons would do. They don't have a revive, and neither can they prevent others from being revived. They can't decrease their own cooldowns or increase enemy cooldowns. They have no unevadable attacks, undispellable buffs, or uncleansable debuffs. And they have no leader ability.

    When they first came out they almost certainly deserved the OP label, but the rest of the game has largely caught up since then and now they are just strong. And even at the height of their power they never did everything.
  • Darlex11 wrote: »
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be too powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would come roaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.

    Agreed that it should be data driven. Also think that there is the ability to objectively look at Chaze and decide that yea, putting 13+ characters worth of abilities into 2 character may be, in fact, excessive. But back to the data driven info, the only real source we have on that is swgoh.gg meta report and that actually reinforces the belief that Chaze is not tuned that well. The usage of Chaze was already high and now that R2 acts as another form of soft counter to zMaul, you can believe that zMaul teams are going to start falling farther to Chaze, R2, fill in spots 4 & 5 (likely Rex/Kenobi/Nihilus/Jynn/Zylo) teams now and their usage will go up even farther.

    Claiming that Chaze do the work of 13 characters is the kind of hyperbole that makes people just ignore anything else you say. Do they do a lot of things? Yes they do, but so do a lot of other people. Pick any toon from any of the viable or close to viable arena teams and they will usually do at least 4-6 different things. GK does taunt, assists, AOE counter attack, cleanse, team buffs like crazy, hands out foresight, and has a solid lead ability for instance.

    Chaze offers no good debuffs, like shock, heal immunity, stun, daze, speed down, or ability block. They have no evasion or foresight. They only gain minimal bonus turn meter, and don't remove turn meter at all. Their damage output while good, is nowhere near what a pair of truly high damage toons would do. They don't have a revive, and neither can they prevent others from being revived. They can't decrease their own cooldowns or increase enemy cooldowns. They have no unevadable attacks, undispellable buffs, or uncleansable debuffs. And they have no leader ability.

    When they first came out they almost certainly deserved the OP label, but the rest of the game has largely caught up since then and now they are just strong. And even at the height of their power they never did everything.

    Minimal turn meter gains? Buff your whole team and watch base quickly dispel it (assuming his aoe dispel, a very strong move only found in a handful of other toons, isn't on cooldown). Not to mention they don't need other huge turn meter gains because chirrut is one of the faster characters in the game and they both constantly counter attack.

    Also, chirruts special can hit for over 40k with an assist call and that's enough to almost one hit ko some of the squishier characters. Factor in the constant counterattacks and they can easily be considered top tier damage dealers

    You can't call someone else out for hyperbole in their argument while you are also guilty of the same thing.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Darlex11 wrote: »
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be too powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would come roaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.

    Agreed that it should be data driven. Also think that there is the ability to objectively look at Chaze and decide that yea, putting 13+ characters worth of abilities into 2 character may be, in fact, excessive. But back to the data driven info, the only real source we have on that is swgoh.gg meta report and that actually reinforces the belief that Chaze is not tuned that well. The usage of Chaze was already high and now that R2 acts as another form of soft counter to zMaul, you can believe that zMaul teams are going to start falling farther to Chaze, R2, fill in spots 4 & 5 (likely Rex/Kenobi/Nihilus/Jynn/Zylo) teams now and their usage will go up even farther.

    Claiming that Chaze do the work of 13 characters is the kind of hyperbole that makes people just ignore anything else you say. Do they do a lot of things? Yes they do, but so do a lot of other people. Pick any toon from any of the viable or close to viable arena teams and they will usually do at least 4-6 different things. GK does taunt, assists, AOE counter attack, cleanse, team buffs like crazy, hands out foresight, and has a solid lead ability for instance.

    Chaze offers no good debuffs, like shock, heal immunity, stun, daze, speed down, or ability block. They have no evasion or foresight. They only gain minimal bonus turn meter, and don't remove turn meter at all. Their damage output while good, is nowhere near what a pair of truly high damage toons would do. They don't have a revive, and neither can they prevent others from being revived. They can't decrease their own cooldowns or increase enemy cooldowns. They have no unevadable attacks, undispellable buffs, or uncleansable debuffs. And they have no leader ability.

    When they first came out they almost certainly deserved the OP label, but the rest of the game has largely caught up since then and now they are just strong. And even at the height of their power they never did everything.

    Minimal turn meter gains? Buff your whole team and watch base quickly dispel it (assuming his aoe dispel, a very strong move only found in a handful of other toons, isn't on cooldown). Not to mention they don't need other huge turn meter gains because chirrut is one of the faster characters in the game and they both constantly counter attack.

    Also, chirruts special can hit for over 40k with an assist call and that's enough to almost one hit ko some of the squishier characters. Factor in the constant counterattacks and they can easily be considered top tier damage dealers

    You can't call someone else out for hyperbole in their argument while you are also guilty of the same thing.
    +1 especially on Chir's special. The damage on that attack is absolutely unnecessary for a healer.
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Accidental double post
  • Darlex11 wrote: »
    While I agree that it's probably a good idea to try and keep the game balanced, I'm not sure how you can determine that something is unbalanced purely from players opinions.

    There is so much hyperbole regarding contentious toons, and for everyone who wants to nerf Chaze, there's someone who thinks Dooku is impossible. So much depends on your playing style and choice of line up. I personally don't have a problem with Chaze, but I do think Zaul has a bit of an unfair advantage, especially the initial 20% TM gain.

    Once you start adjusting things, where would it stop? Should they nerf Chaze, and Maul? At that point, Rex would be too powerful. If you nerf him, Wiggs would come roaring back.

    The only way to truly know if something is imbalanced is by looking at data. Despite what some folks think, I'm pretty sure the devs have a vested interest in keeping things relatively fair. They aren't working on this game only for money, otherwise there would be a new OP toon every month.

    Since that's not the case, I think we have to trust that the devs actually do think about the relative power of the toons, and if there was an objective imbalance, they would address it.

    Agreed that it should be data driven. Also think that there is the ability to objectively look at Chaze and decide that yea, putting 13+ characters worth of abilities into 2 character may be, in fact, excessive. But back to the data driven info, the only real source we have on that is swgoh.gg meta report and that actually reinforces the belief that Chaze is not tuned that well. The usage of Chaze was already high and now that R2 acts as another form of soft counter to zMaul, you can believe that zMaul teams are going to start falling farther to Chaze, R2, fill in spots 4 & 5 (likely Rex/Kenobi/Nihilus/Jynn/Zylo) teams now and their usage will go up even farther.

    Claiming that Chaze do the work of 13 characters is the kind of hyperbole that makes people just ignore anything else you say. Do they do a lot of things? Yes they do, but so do a lot of other people. Pick any toon from any of the viable or close to viable arena teams and they will usually do at least 4-6 different things. GK does taunt, assists, AOE counter attack, cleanse, team buffs like crazy, hands out foresight, and has a solid lead ability for instance.

    Chaze offers no good debuffs, like shock, heal immunity, stun, daze, speed down, or ability block. They have no evasion or foresight. They only gain minimal bonus turn meter, and don't remove turn meter at all. Their damage output while good, is nowhere near what a pair of truly high damage toons would do. They don't have a revive, and neither can they prevent others from being revived. They can't decrease their own cooldowns or increase enemy cooldowns. They have no unevadable attacks, undispellable buffs, or uncleansable debuffs. And they have no leader ability.

    When they first came out they almost certainly deserved the OP label, but the rest of the game has largely caught up since then and now they are just strong. And even at the height of their power they never did everything.

    Minimal turn meter gains? Buff your whole team and watch base quickly dispel it (assuming his aoe dispel, a very strong move only found in a handful of other toons, isn't on cooldown). Not to mention they don't need other huge turn meter gains because chirrut is one of the faster characters in the game and they both constantly counter attack.

    Also, chirruts special can hit for over 40k with an assist call and that's enough to almost one hit ko some of the squishier characters. Factor in the constant counterattacks and they can easily be considered top tier damage dealers

    You can't call someone else out for hyperbole in their argument while you are also guilty of the same thing.
    +1 especially on Chir's special. The damage on that attack is absolutely unnecessary for a healer.

    It deals way more damage than Ashoka's special when the target's under 50% health. It's a ridiculous move
  • what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    You could always just leave this thread and post elsewhere. I mean why do you have so an unnatural defense towards the comp and why is it that discussion about it is offending you so much?
  • You could always just leave this thread and post elsewhere. I mean why do you have so an unnatural defense towards the comp and why is it that discussion about it is offending you so much?

    Did you watch the video? Or are you just being argumentative?

    In the video, I soundly beat a chaze team without using chaze, or Rex, or maul, or nihilus. And it quite simply discredits the premise of this thread that chaze needs a nerf. What's the matter, can't face the truth?
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Did you watch the video?
    Sure.

    In the video, I soundly beat a chaze team without using chaze, or Rex, or maul, or nihilus. And it quite simply discredits the premise of this thread that chaze needs a nerf.
    No, it does not. I beat Chaze daily - as do many others here. Did you even read this thread or are your emotions / biases that all-consuming?

    Read this again:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1055843/#Comment_1055843



  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Quoting this again:
    Just because something is beatable does not mean it is balanced. Remember LSD from S8 in WoW? Beatable. Hardly balanced.
  • OP - my best advice is to just seek input on what beats them and don't fight for a nerf.
    I already have a team to beat them, daily. Still overtuned.
    1. Nerf won't happen - you're on a pointless quest
    Disagree, but sure.
    2. There's NO BETTER feeling in one of these games than putting a team together that just curb stomps some "OP" build like Chaze. Take advice from others. Do some research - and go kill you some Chaze :)
    Already have a team that does that.

    I'll requote this post since my opposing posters seem to purposely refuse to engage it.
    Do you think it'll be fair (just for debate's sake) if a character can 1 shot all squad members and it'll be fine because you invest into it?

    Exaggerated example but the point stands.

    By admitting these things...you're blowing up your own argument that they need nerfed. What does overtuned mean exactly? SOMETHING has to be the best in the game - you can't nerf everything to have the same stats of 1. They aren't some ridiculous outlier that is unbeatable - why nerf something just because it's the best?
    Because it's overtuned. Refer to the OP to see all the points.
    You've done a good job showing they are very strong - we all agree. Yet you also state they are beatable and you do so daily. How is your own squad not in need of a nerf and overtuned if they can whip Chaze daily?
    Refer to the OP. They have too much of everything and their payoff for their ease of play is imba.
    You still have not articulated why they need a nerf
    I have, you're just refusing to see my points (or trying to convert me?)

    Still waiting on the counter post for my LSD / S8 argument.

    Take your time.

    Help me out here, if you don't mind. I don't recall seeing that (overlooked, no doubt).
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1055843/#Comment_1055843

    Put your self in the devs position. A nerf causes lots of unhappy customers - of players on GG Chaze own rate looks to be in the 40-50% range at least. So you're selling a dev on making their players unhappy, possibly lowering reviews in app stores, likely creating some refund request, and bad publicity on social media / internets in general. Yet you tell the dev that he's beatable daily but just "overtuned" ... no one's going to take action on that.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Put your self in the devs position. A nerf causes lots of unhappy customers - of players on GG Chaze own rate looks to be in the 40-50% range at least.
    Addressing this point, yet again. --v
    Do you think it'll be fair (just for debate's sake) if a character can 1 shot all squad members and it'll be fine because you invest into it?

    Exaggerated example but the point stands.


    So you're selling a dev on making their players unhappy, possibly lowering reviews in app stores, likely creating some refund request, and bad publicity on social media / internets in general. Yet you tell the dev that he's beatable daily but just "overtuned" ... no one's going to take action on that.
    You understand that this is a game, right? There will be bugs, glitches, things out of balance, especially with new content, characters and levels. Nerfing (and buffing for that matter) is a necessity in maintaining healthy gameplay in an ever evolving environment.

    It is not a bad thing to nerf. It is equally necessary as buffing.

    To think this game (or any other RPG especially) would automatically be the pinnacle of balance is simply untrue. It is a game developed by humans. There will be errors, naturally, and that's totally fine.
  • Did you watch the video?
    Sure.

    In the video, I soundly beat a chaze team without using chaze, or Rex, or maul, or nihilus. And it quite simply discredits the premise of this thread that chaze needs a nerf.
    No, it does not. I beat Chaze daily - as do many others here. Did you even read this thread or are your emotions / biases that all-consuming?

    Read this again:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1055843/#Comment_1055843



    I give you facts, and you even confirmed the facts - that chaze is beatable. Yet you persist in ignoring the truth - that chaze doesn't need a tuning (you can't even say nerf because you're being manipulative). I've made my points with your help clearly. So I'm done here. Any other readers of this thread are smart enough to form their own opinion.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Did you watch the video?
    Sure.

    In the video, I soundly beat a chaze team without using chaze, or Rex, or maul, or nihilus. And it quite simply discredits the premise of this thread that chaze needs a nerf.
    No, it does not. I beat Chaze daily - as do many others here. Did you even read this thread or are your emotions / biases that all-consuming?

    Read this again:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1055843/#Comment_1055843



    I give you facts, and you even confirmed the facts - that chaze is beatable.
    Read this again, because you seem to be ignoring this on purpose --v

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1055843/#Comment_1055843
    Just because something is beatable does not mean it is balanced. Remember LSD from S8 in WoW? Beatable. Hardly balanced.
    Why do people keep refusing to engage this point?---^

    Yet you persist in ignoring my opinion
    FTFY
    that chaze doesn't need a tuning (you can't even say nerf because you're being manipulative). I've made my points with your help clearly. So I'm done here. Any other readers of this thread are smart enough to form their own opinion.
    You're very emotional, not exactly fit for suitable conversation. Thanks for your opinion, wish you all the best.
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    Claiming that Chaze do the work of 13 characters is the kind of hyperbole that makes people just ignore anything else you say. Do they do a lot of things? Yes they do, but so do a lot of other people. Pick any toon from any of the viable or close to viable arena teams and they will usually do at least 4-6 different things. GK does taunt, assists, AOE counter attack, cleanse, team buffs like crazy, hands out foresight, and has a solid lead ability for instance.

    Chaze offers no good debuffs, like shock, heal immunity, stun, daze, speed down, or ability block. They have no evasion or foresight. They only gain minimal bonus turn meter, and don't remove turn meter at all. Their damage output while good, is nowhere near what a pair of truly high damage toons would do. They don't have a revive, and neither can they prevent others from being revived. They can't decrease their own cooldowns or increase enemy cooldowns. They have no unevadable attacks, undispellable buffs, or uncleansable debuffs. And they have no leader ability.

    When they first came out they almost certainly deserved the OP label, but the rest of the game has largely caught up since then and now they are just strong. And even at the height of their power they never did everything.

    It wasn't intended to be hyperbole, it was intended as a challenge that I made to someone earlier in the thread. Make a list of all the abilities/effects that chaze does and then match that list up with the minimum characters necessary to match their kit. The best I could do was 13 characters. If you could match up 1 to 1 on abilities/effects it should realistically be 8-9 characters. Again the best I could do to match them up was 13 and that was not counting in 2 of their abilities that are entirely unique to them. If those 2 unmatched abilities were to be counted, the number is actually 15.

    If that number seems hyperbole to you, then please take my challenge and narrow it down to what you think is reasonable. I agree that on first glance it seems excessive but that just shows how unbelievably diverse and all encompassing their kit (especially as a duo) really is. They have been a consistent meta force since their release and they can be effective in any theme/style of team you want to place them in. It isn't hyperbole, its just plain fact that for two character slots they are the best two hands down.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Up for more synergy being added to the most broken duo in game, yet again.
  • Mzee
    1747 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Another whining nerf thread because someone can't play with the big dogs. What you're really asking for is akin to handouts.

    Whambulance.gif

    Can a mod please ban this guy

    He is attacking players all over the forums saying they are whining when they are expressing their thoughts.

    This is at least the 5th meme he has posted today calling another forum player a whiner and that behaviors isn't helpful to discussing topics it just incites arguments
    @BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

    Every post I go to he is posting memes about people and attacking players

    Snake contributes a lot to this community with videos etc and don't necessarily think banning contributing members is a good thing but he was acting like tool for coming in here whining about someone else and just posting a meme and not taking part in disscusions

    The entitlement mentality he has that I have seen in some of his posts is quite annoying and not good for the community.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Another whining nerf thread because someone can't play with the big dogs. What you're really asking for is akin to handouts.

    Whambulance.gif

    Can a mod please ban this guy

    He is attacking players all over the forums saying they are whining when they are expressing their thoughts.

    This is at least the 5th meme he has posted today calling another forum player a whiner and that behaviors isn't helpful to discussing topics it just incites arguments
    @BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

    Every post I go to he is posting memes about people and attacking players

    Snake contributes a lot to this community with videos etc and don't necessarily think banning contributing members is a good thing but he was acting like tool for coming in here whining about someone else and just posting a meme and not taking part in disscusions

    The entitlement mentality he has that I have seen in some of his posts is quite annoying and not good for the community.
    Lately he has calmed down a little, since even he, cannot deny that people are opening their eyes.
  • I HAVE NOT read all of the posts within this thread, but as someone who is actively working on gearing/leveling chirrut and really enjoys him as not just a SWGOH game character but also as a SW character in general I thought I'd leave this video and give my "amen, chaze should be SOMEWHAT nerfed."

    This is a simple video of chirrut and baze taking out an entire team of lvl 85 toons.


  • One more thought... even though I agree that Chirrut should be nerfed (a LITTLE). I think that somehow he should be like Boba Fett and should be able to ignore taunt. He is blind afterall! Maybe a slight rework is in order? =)
  • That vid is crazy. 2 on 5 should NEVER work... sure, DN would have changed everything, but still.
Sign In or Register to comment.