Return of the Jedi Luke Confirmed ?

Prev1
Pretty sure he's gonna be the next iconic character. The new splash screen has him in his black Jedi outfit and his green light saber.

Replies

• Options
    I do agree that it's the most likely, but certainly not confirmed.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Options
    CG does indeed have a great many things to explain.
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    Options
    Im still waiting for Hoth Leia from the old screen.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

lol I know right? That should be enough evidence to confirm that EA doesn't release characters based on the loading screen.
  • Options
    R2D2 was light side character so we can expect one from dark side. Must be from ancient story or G.G rework or Jango Fett for sure as this all are Fan favourite. Jedi luke and supreme leader Snoke may be a christmas surprise....
  • Startomsto
    926 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi luke should come now... The moment will have passed when old luke is shown on screen in december...
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure he's gonna be the next iconic character. The new splash screen has him in his black Jedi outfit and his green light saber.

Honestly to me it looks like Luke in his Bespin outfit but with a green lightsaber, but that wouldn't make sense.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    To unlock Jedi Luke you will need a full group of Tusken because it makes most sense.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I reaaalllllyy hope it's Luke! But I try to keep my hopes low so that I am not disappointed when it's someone else (anyone but Luke will be a disappointment...)
  • Refundus
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I'm more interested in the freaking A-Wing! CG why you tease me so? I needs my A-wing and B-Wing!
  • Options
    Refundus wrote: »
    I'm more interested in the freaking A-Wing! CG why you tease me so? I needs my A-wing and B-Wing!

I have always liked the E-Wing myself.
  • Options
    If my sources are correct, Return of the Jedi Luke will have the following skill set based on his accomplishments in Episode VI:

Basic
    Hack and Slash: Deals physical damage. Every time this attack scores a critical hit during Luke's turn, he attacks again, dealing 50% less damage. If Luke attacked more than twice, he gains Expose and Speed Down for 1 turn.

Special
    Back Flip: Luke gains Foresight and Advantage for two turns. If he is attacked before the start of his next turn, he loses all buffs and becomes stunned.

Leader
    I'm Endangering the Mission: At the start of each of his turns, Luke has a 50% of running away from the fight. If he does, he cannot return and his allies gain stealth for two turns.

Unique
    Writhe in Pain: Whenever Luke suffers damage from a Sith or Empire opponent, he writhes in agony and loses 100% Turn Meter.

Unique
    The Troll is Strong With This One: Luke gains 100% Speed, Offense, Max Health, Max Protection and Evade for every person who actually believes this. If his Offense is greater than 9000, he instantly wins any battle he enters.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    GG rework and jedi luke.. Its happening soon :)

Remember "soon"
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

lol I know right? That should be enough evidence to confirm that EA doesn't release characters based on the loading screen.

Hoth Leia is also already in game. She was in today's omega battle
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    If anything he is the least likely character to be released.
    It's either going to be Thrawn or some other character.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Ea says: we shall double our efforts,

Player base says: I hope so, ea, for your sake. Paying customers are not as forgiving as f2p ;)
  • scuba
    14193 posts Member
    Options
    no
  • Options
    It'll be Thrawn is my guess. He's the only other person that's been asked for besides Luke, and I don't think they're gonna release Luke anytime soon.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    To unlock Jedi Luke you will need a full group of Tusken because it makes most sense.

Especially because there isn't a full team of them... xD
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thrawn? What? Who?
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

This.

It's like needing a full team of Jawas. Who actually wastes resources into garbage like that except big spenders? I have a decent Sith team I've dropped most of my resources for and I haven't been able to use them for any challenges or events.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options

Yess i will be ready for this
  • Options
    Taco wrote: »

We can guess that from your profile pic ;)
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    If my sources are correct, Return of the Jedi Luke will have the following skill set based on his accomplishments in Episode VI:

Basic
    Hack and Slash: Deals physical damage. Every time this attack scores a critical hit during Luke's turn, he attacks again, dealing 50% less damage. If Luke attacked more than twice, he gains Expose and Speed Down for 1 turn.

Special
    Back Flip: Luke gains Foresight and Advantage for two turns. If he is attacked before the start of his next turn, he loses all buffs and becomes stunned.

Leader
    I'm Endangering the Mission: At the start of each of his turns, Luke has a 50% of running away from the fight. If he does, he cannot return and his allies gain stealth for two turns.

Unique
    Writhe in Pain: Whenever Luke suffers damage from a Sith or Empire opponent, he writhes in agony and loses 100% Turn Meter.

Unique
    The Troll is Strong With This One: Luke gains 100% Speed, Offense, Max Health, Max Protection and Evade for every person who actually believes this. If his Offense is greater than 9000, he instantly wins any battle he enters.
    It's over 9000?!?!!?
    It'll be Thrawn is my guess. He's the only other person that's been asked for besides Luke, and I don't think they're gonna release Luke anytime soon.
    Say what?

There are lots and lots of characters that are being requested.
    Lots of people want Wicket
    Lots of people want C3P0
    Lots of people want Jedi Luke
    Lots of people want Saw Garrera

I'd be flat out AMAZED if the 2nd fan favorite was ANYBODY that wasn't in a movie.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Say what?

There are lots and lots of characters that are being requested.
    Lots of people want Wicket
    Lots of people want C3P0
    Lots of people want Jedi Luke
    Lots of people want Saw Garrera

I'd be flat out AMAZED if the 2nd fan favorite was ANYBODY that wasn't in a movie.

The problem with those is that all of them are light side. I hope the devs get their **** together and release a dark side toon as the second fan favourite.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    The problem with those is that all of them are light side. I hope the devs get their **** together and release a dark side toon as the second fan favourite.

Not much Devs can do about that. There just aren't that many Dark side fan favorite characters that aren't already released. And nobody that wasn't in a movie is going to qualify as a fan favorite. They/ll all have their cheering sections, but won't be fan favorites.

Snoke and Jabba are pretty much it, and not sure if Snoke even qualifies as a fan favorite yet. He's not done enough for that.
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Not much Devs can do about that. There just aren't that many Dark side fan favorite characters that aren't already released. And nobody that wasn't in a movie is going to qualify as a fan favorite. They/ll all have their cheering sections, but won't be fan favorites.

Snoke and Jabba are pretty much it, and not sure if Snoke even qualifies as a fan favorite yet. He's not done enough for that.

Jango is a big fan favorite and widely requested. Just sayin
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Taco wrote: »

Is your 5th tusken invisible?