Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• ANZAC LEGENDS
    aussie based guild looking for more members with goal to push for HAAT soon.
    Regular logins and raid tickets required aswell as discord.
    Hpit on farm with first 24hrs 1 character in rule.
    Also looking to push further in tb.
    All welcome
    Please msg me on discord lothbrok#0521 for invite or more info
  • DarkSolas
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    in new guild
    Post edited by DarkSolas on
  • We are looking for 6 more active members to join our guild. We are looking for members level 80+ who have at least 15 characters at 7* or higher so that they’ll be able to participate in heroic raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor rule you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for a few more active members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 39 members on it. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and use it to coordinate HAAT raids and Territory Battles. In the future it will be a requirement so that we can coordinate TB better and maximize our rewards.

There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have. Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raid times so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM and 12:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.
    We are currently knocking out normal tanks in less than 24 hours and will most likely be starting 24 hour zero damage in tank within a week. The guild currently has 4 Zylos and a Zavage so we will be okay in phase 1 when we make the jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on their heroic tank teams for phase 2 and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Oh yeah, an added bonus is that we have a few members with Commander Luke Skywalker so if you join feel free to ally request them to ‘borrow CLS’ for battles. One CLS is already zeta and G11.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • We've just done some cleaning in the guild and have 8 spots available. We would like some members who are working towards HAAT so you don't have to be a big whale just a willing member working towards a joint goal.

Guild Reset 6:30PM (AEST)

Pit Raids

Always Heroic. And do a raid on average about once every 3 days sometimes 2 days depending on tickets. Each raid scheduled for 8AM AEST.

24 hr 0 Damage in effect on Pit raids

NAAT

Currently run Normal AAT but as stated we're close to going for Heroic. No rules or restrictions right now. Free for all but expect to use these raids as practice runs.

What we need from new members.
    • Heroic Pit Ready (At least 1 7 star toon)
    • 600 tickets (Not strict on this, life happens but consistently getting 600 or close to it)
    • Discord communication preffered
    • SWGOH account also preferred.

Very strong core of members with a wealth of knowledge. We'd love to have you on board.
    Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883
  • ArtemesDurgen
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi all,

Once again posting on behalf of The Pazaak Collective

We are named after the card game from Knights of the Old Republic.

We've been operating as a Guild since May this year and are looking for laid back players, looking to improve their roster and who play to some degree each day.

When we formed, our entry level was set much lower. We had a full roster for a couple of months, with a really quite active membership.

But what the Hoth Territory Battle taught us almost immediately was that a good 10-15 players on our Roster hadn't logged in in a month or more. So we took the decision to remove those members and seek more players in the lvl 60+ region to join our cause... :)

We are a F2P friendly guild of players who sit between the levels of 60 and 85. And we're all still building and learning together. We share info, opinion and no question is too dumb to ask. So if this sounds like the kind of Guild you'd like to be part of, to learn from and develop through? Let me know.

You can find me as Artemes Durgen and search for The Pazaak Collective. Entry is currently set to Open Invite. So just jump on in.

No Quotas expected of you. We just want people to chip in and play regularly. If you feel that you can do that? Come join us. :)
  • Are you a new player looking for some guidance and a place to belong?

LP Padawans League

looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup we are already linked to a Heroic Guild for advancement)
    All levels and experience welcome.
    LP Padawans League is a casual guild currently working to getting people of all lvls and experience rdy for end game content. We are a secondary Guild for Lifetime Power and as spots open for Lifetime Power Heroic guild you will have first dibs if openings are available.
    We are an EST guild.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is highly recommended for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players.
    - Currently no roster requirements
    - Currently no ticket requirements (although the more you can contribute the more raids we can run)
    Current Raid schedule:
    No current set schedule but will change as tickets contribution is steady.
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • Hi,

I am representing Chaos Monkeys. We are looking to replace some people who have fallen away. Currently 49/50 but we will be removing people to make room for other players.No real restrictions on level, we just ask that you be active and do your best.

We currently do Normal Rancor raid VI, but we are looking to move up into Heroic soon. We also currently do the Normal AAT raid.

Currently 3rd party chat apps are not used, but that could change in the future.

1st territory battle we received 11/45 stars. Mostly due to the need for more active players.

If you would like to talk to me more about the guild my line ID is Zunnish.
  • Hi Folks,
    We are currently looking for 2 -3 people to fill the remaining spots in our guild - Legends of J E D I - our Guild Power is currently over 43.7 mill and we need a few more people to help us with Territory Battles and as we progress to doing HAAT. We are currently looking for over 80 level players - preferably 85, but won't say no otherwise. We complete HPIT within 15 mins and NAAT within a few hours.
    Rules -
    HPIT (Rancore) - 0 damage for first 12hrs and then free for all.
    NAAT - Free for all (though further down the line we may change rules to make sure we all get a hit in - currently we do)
    HAAT - We are actively moving towards this.
    Territory Battles - No rules - but figuring out best strategies for maximum efficiency.
    All we ask is that you are regular, get as close to 600 tickets a day and eager to join in with the rest of us.
    All chat on guild chat.
    If you think you want to join us, maybe bring a few friends, PM me your ally code or Ally me - 282-739-378.
    Cheers,
    Rabbait
  • Hey guys. This is my 3rd week playing and im looking to join a t3 raiding guild. I accomplish all of my dailies and use every bit of energy every day... very active. Doomherald 183-725-388
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. Need too be an active player 3 days no activity will result in removal. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger. Not interested in moving.

Guild gp: 5.6
    Guild count: 12
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. Need too be an active player 3 days no activity will result in removal. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger. Not interested in moving.

Guild gp: 5.6
    Guild count: 12
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • My ally code: 634-881-675. Don't hesitate, join now!

Hello all!

We are a casual yet active guild looking for either experienced/hard working players. Perfect guild if life is to demanding and you are to busy to join a demanding HAAT guild.

Are you a current leader of a guild looking to take a few select with you? Lets work out a deal.

We have one great leader and two experienced officers ready to help you take it to the next level.

We are retooling as we are determined to perform well in Territory Battles and are aiming to HAAT as soon as possible.

We currently on T7 Rancor with 24hr zero damage, no cap] done in less than hour and normal Tank [takes 3 days]. Rancor takes an hour or less.

We currently have 33 members at 32milGP. Looking for good players serious enough to join a great team and kick some backside!

We are looking for:

Level 85, active, ability read game chat, and play with your best effort possible.

We welcome you.

My ally code: 634-881-675
  • 2 spots open, ally request me, and I will send you a guild invite to our awesome guild, filled with active and knowledgeable teammates. We do 3 Pit 7* a week, and 2 to 3 AAT 6* raids a week. Daily donations! My ally code is 926-445-943, and I have awesome characters u can borrow for cantina, light side, and dark side battles. join us!
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • I'm the leader of a small/new guild. Looking for new recruits of any level. Its called Ryuk and i will start doing raids once we get more people (and more tickets). My ID is 588-449-748 and the first people to join will get promoted to officer immediately
  • RogueSquadron XI

Active Members Needed!
    We are a brand new guild with nowhere to go but up!

Our goal is to help build a new and active guild for players of any level. We currently have 3 members two are level 80+ (83 and 85)

As long as everyone has fun, we can all grow together and the higher level players can help new players progress and all can reap the benefits.

All we ask is participation on a daily or semi-daily basis. We understand that real life happens, but inactivity for more than 7 consecutive days will result in expulsion. So let's have fun, raid together and make a name for RogueSquadron XI!
  • Rule of One Academy
    We are a guild with 39 members. We run T2-T5 to help the new players build their teams. Players can be advanced to our upper guild of 45+ level 75-85 guys/girls when they are ready to do heroic raids. We use discord for communication. All are welcome, just inbox me or join up with the guild search. My gamer tag is: Darth Destin: 473 239 555. Discord: Gene#1474
  • Up to 42, now. Join soon. We'd be glad to have you!
  • We're a new guild looking for players of any level. We're building up tickets to start challenging the rancors but right no we just need players. The guild's name is Ryuk and I'm level 48 and my friend code is 588-449-748 for anyone interested

• We want YOU!

Join the best guild in the Galaxy, today! We are... wait, what?

No, I said BEST not BIGGEST. Right, the two are not mutually exclusive like everyone else thinks. THATS why we are the best.

Yes, your point is valid, we are not the FLASHIEST, either. But, all we need now is YOUR help to be BOTH!

Hmmm? Oh yes, all three.

Ok, Ok, Yes, You are very smart, thank you, now please let me finish the introduction...

We are a small guild with big dreams. We are active daily and are looking for YOU to join our ELITE team and... AND.... SIGH Ok, I lost the bombastic momentum...

Maybe this?

Honestly, we are a small group that enjoys playing together for fun that really wants more people to help fill our rosters, to help each other out and just enjoy the game together. Trust me, we WANT to be like the BIG guys one day but know the state of things with this game and just have fun and roll with it. So, honestly? We are a few good players looking for a few more. We have not hit Heroic PIT yet but are doing T5 successfully. We are working toward AAT and will get there with some more work. Just helping everyone get to that point right now. We are inclusive and are happy to have anyone from noobs to vets. If this sounds good to you then I'll just have you start filling out these forms. I'll just need you to add me with ally code: 579-839-148... and sign... in triplicate... with this red "ink" pen... here... here... here... here... Here... Here... here... here... here... here...

...And here.... What? yes, the undercoating is standard.... and, please, deposit your firstborn on the way out... and...

Welcome to The Forgotten Heroes!

Oh, yes. BTW, Guild time zone is EST/UTC-5. We also have a discord server... https://discord.gg/bvNWs3

What? Who am I ?

I'm Nobody.
  • We are The Pazaak Collective - Named for the card game from Knights of the Old Republic.

We've been operating as a Guild since May this year, at which point our level was set much lower for entry. We had a full roster for a couple of months, with a really quite active membership.

What the Hoth Territory Battle taught us almost immediately was that a good 10-15 players on our Roster we're not so active any longer. In fact several had stopped playing entirely. So we took the decision to remove those members... :)

We are a F2P friendly guild of players between the levels of 60 and 85. We're all still building and learning. We share info, opinion and no question is too dumb to ask. So if this sounds like the kind of Guild you'd like to be part of, to learn from and develop through? Let me know.

You can find me as Artemes Durgen and search for The Pazaak Collective. Entry is currently to Open Invite. Currently lowered temporarily to level 50 by request.

No Quotas expected of you. We just want people to chip in and play regularly. If you feel that you can do that? Come join us. :)
  • Up to 45, we have 5 spots left. Join today!
  • TBs are winding down...did you get the boot because you aren't strong enough?

Why join our learning guild?

Currently have 16 active players...

Only 8 have been able to do TB this round and we have 8* already, we may get to 10* ...but with your help we could do even better!

We have many vets with a wealth of knowledge to help you learn and grow. Don't be weary of only 16 in the guild, it just formed less than a week ago!

So come join us on Line: Johtr for more details or PM me here.
  • AfroDaby
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Post edited by AfroDaby on
  • Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. We do tier 7 Rancor, tier 6 Tank, and 15+ stars on Territory Battles.

Rancor Rules:
    - We have a rotation for members to clear the pigs right away.
    - The first 24 hours everyone can do up to 300k damage to rancor.
    - At the 24 hour mark Rancor is free for anyone to attack.

Tank Rules:
    - Free for all. Do as much damage as you can.

Territory Battles:
    - Follow guild chat instructions on where to hit and which platoons to donate to.

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.
    My ally code is 273-468-789
    My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/
    Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/
    Our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/RBWHyuQ

Happy Hunting!
  • Join the Griffintown Scoundrels
    We have an active friendly core group. We are looking for active players that complete their daily activities and their daily 600 raid tickets. All new members must use Discord for communication for guild activities. We currently run Heroic Pit Raid weekly ( 24 hrs and no damage ( strict ) )and AAT working towards HAAT. Running on an eastern time zone we have players from coast to coast in NA. Looking for members who are committed, dedicated and willing to grow with us.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 70)
    hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle
    We are currently running Rancor 5 and Normal Tank.
    If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining
    AndoJerkFace#2610
    Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Sentinels of the Force

At around 30/50 members right now. We are looking for fun, reasonably active members of any level to fill our team out! We are committed to helping new players develop as quickly as possible and have a library of information for you to draw upon. We do understand that real life comes first so if you have issues some days getting 600 tokens we are definitely reasonable.
    Rancor: Levels 4-6 typically
    AAT: Normal

Ally Code: 552-456-477
    Discord ID: EZC69#8988
    Line ID: easyc00

Feel free to add me and join the guild any time you want! Also feel free to contact me on discord or line if you have any questions for me! Thanks!
  • Tôp sėcret rėbels

New guild looking for active players. We are a English speaking guild. Hoping to start haat raids asap.

Guild is open to level 85 players, who are ok with the following:

Please follow all leader/officer messages, on here & the in-game chat.

Raids (heroic) will operate a '24 hour rule'.

Raids will generally be launched around 6-7pm UTC (GMT)

No rules for getting 600 daily raid tickets (just do what you can)

Members that have been inactive for more than 20 days will be booted (unless they have have informed leader/officer)
  • Minions of chaos is looking for a couple of players to round out our guild.

Rules:
    #1: Discord required
    #2: no raid gear requests unless agreed on discord
    #3: AAT raid: free for all, but limited to one squad per person in phases 2 and 4. If you already used a squad in phase 2, do not participate in phase 4
    #4: Heroic Rancor raid: max 100.00 damage during the first 24 hours. After that, it's free for all but with a 3 million damage cap per person
    #5: players ignoring raid limits will be warned two times. Upon the third overage, the player is unable to participate in next raid. Failure to comply results in a kick from the guild.
    #6: Territorial battles: participate as much as you can. Low or no participation can result in getting booted from the guild

Raids typically happen between 9am cst and 5pm cst. our goal is to be able to complete haat raid by halloween, and to continue to improve in territory battles and get the most stars we can. We want players who are going to be active and contribute as much as possible.

Feel free to message me here or on discord, my ally code is 741-615-625, and my discord code is yrj77sports#8641
  • Leviafan is here! If you are relatively new to the game and not ready for Heroic quite yet, your place is probably with us. If you are an experienced player and just want to have fun and help others, your place is with us too! We are regularly running Pit raids tiers V-VI with a 24h rule and normal tank raids, all active Star Wars fans. We are not leaving anyone behind, growing together towards higher tiers and eventually Heroic. Discord is highly recommended, you'll find lots of useful info there, guides and ewok memes. We are oriented towards levels 60+.
    Contact information:
    Leader: SmartySusie, ally code 995-596-556, Discord ID SmartySusie (Leviafan)#4816
    Officer: Mlellum, ally code 646-427-253, Discord ID MLELLUM#5616
    Officer: MishkaZi, ally code 732-937-326, Discord ID MishkaZi#5052
    Or just look for Leviafan in guild search.