Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• TwoSun

32/50 members, 90% are level 85
    GP 31m
    Hpit and naat

Reset is 930pm EST

Casual guild looking for people who are active and just want to enjoy the game. We have plenty of resources available if you want to use them. Fun, friendly guild looking to fill up so we can raid as often as possible.

Requirements - line app, 24 hour zero damage on hpit

You have plenty of options if you are looking for a guild. We are different because you have a voice with us. There is no one person above the rest.

Hit me up here or line.

Box
    Line ID box8773
    Ally 715-313-458

IMG_0045_zpsddp5f5ts.jpg
  • Fun and Friendly Guild - T7 Rancor - T6 Tank - 15 TB Stars

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. We do tier 7 Rancor, tier 6 Tank, and 15+ stars on Territory Battles.

Rancor Rules:
    - We have a rotation for members to clear the pigs right away.
    - The first 24 hours everyone can do up to 300k damage to rancor.
    - At the 24 hour mark Rancor is free for anyone to attack.

Tank Rules:
    - Free for all. Do as much damage as you can.

Territory Battles:
    - Follow guild chat instructions on where to hit and which platoons to donate to.

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.
    My ally code is 273-468-789
    My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/
    Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/
    Our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/RBWHyuQ

Happy Hunting!
  • Hey everyone,
    Gryphon Guard is looking for new members!
    We are a friendly group of active players looking to fill up our remaining spots.

-We have 33/50 members, all but 2 at lvl 85
    -GP is 35mil
    -We do 7* Rancor and 6* Tank raids, and earn 14-16* on Territory Battles. We usually do about 5 raids a week (4 Rancor, 1 tank)
    -For the Rancor, there is a 24hr no damage rule, and an officer will call FFA.
    -No rules on the nAAT. Free for all begins immediately.
    -EST time zone, but we change up the times the raids start to benefit as many people as we can.
    -We heavily encourage that everyone earns their 600 daily raid tickets.

We do ask that everyone joins Line so that we can effectively communicate with everyone.
    Feel free to reach out anytime.
    Line ID id eze818
    Ally code is 569-374-754

• Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 40 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Fun and Friendly Guild - T7 Rancor - T6 Tank - 15 TB Stars

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. We do tier 7 Rancor, tier 6 Tank, and 15+ stars on Territory Battles.

Rancor Rules:

- We have a rotation for members to clear the pigs right away.

- The first 24 hours everyone can do up to 300k damage to rancor.

- At the 24 hour mark Rancor is free for anyone to attack.

Tank Rules:

- Free for all. Do as much damage as you can.

Territory Battles:

- Follow guild chat instructions on where to hit and which platoons to donate to.

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/RBWHyuQ

Happy Hunting!
  • Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 40 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 70) hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle.
    We are currently running Rancor 6 and Normal Tank.
    If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Do you want Han Solo?
    Elite Bootcamp recruits! we are a newborn guild, and we do Rancor 7 and naat. Play with veterans, learn best strategies, tactics, best characters and teams and how to use them. This is the recruiting camp for a haat guild.
    We ask: 1) 400+ daily tickets 2) use of Telegram (it is an Anonymous chat app)
    If interested contact us, telegram: @Gibbore or @VaaVoomBoo Ally code 217 815 499 or 312 584 899
  • Forsaken Bloodbath
    Hello everyone, We are currently looking for some active players to help our fast growing guild achieve even greater accomplishments

About us:
    Heroic Rancor Raid: >60 mins to drop, 1-2 Raids a week. 0 Damage rule for the first 24 hours.(will increase frequency with ticket increase)

Normal Tank Raid: 36 Hrs to drop, Remains open very frequently

Heroic Tank Raid: We are gearing and gathering out way there, might be a bit longer to start

Heroic Rancor Time: 9pm EST as soon as tickets are available (Begin attacking 24hrs Later)

Normal Tank Start Time: 9pm EST as soon as tickets are available (No wait time, free game)

We are a guild that has been around for a long time over many different games and have been in GOH for some time. We use a Zero Damage 24 hour rule on heroic rancor, just to give everyone a chance to hit the raid before it drops. But we have professional and experienced players ready to advice on raid tactics to help improve your overall output.

We have players of all levels but have a strong core of 80-85 players and are finding heroic rancor very easy in general, Perfect time to join if you want Han Solo Shards

Requirements:

Ideally looking for stronger players to join but we are currently open to anyone as long as they are active and willing to put in the work to improve themselves and the guild.

Activity is our number one requirement, anything else we can work on along the way :)

Level 70+: This number will raise as the guild Progresses

Rules:

The Main rule is No Drama!

Contribution to daily tickets is a factor , please be sure to spend your 600 energy a day to help keep the raids open

Contributing to the raids is required, even if you do 0 damage, it helps you get gear so you can improve and do better

Damaging the Heroic rancor during the 0 damage time will award the player with a strike, on the second strike the player is removed.

Leadership:

Sithari : Guild Leader

Snab Yeyo, Wayne, Cub, Nobel, JesseJJ, Silenze : Officers

Contact us:

Please feel free to contact me through message on here with any questions.

Ally Code: Sithari 794-857-574 Snab 624-163-135 Jessejj 915-566-848 Wayne 428-384-786
    Noble 324-399-435 Cub 329-561-584

Or Search fro us under the guild search feature Forsaken Bloodbath

May the Force be with you and Happy Hunting
  • UnDutchable

Hi!
    We are looking for active players with humor. We are an ambicious guild and moving fast upwards.
    We use discord to communicate. .Most members are Dutch, but we are internationally oriented.

What do we ask?
    Daily activity and spending 600 energy.
    Use discord.gg
    Level 80-85+
    GP 1M+
    Raid rule: Rancor 7 first 24 hours 0 damage.
    TB rule: deploy units where ordered
    Upon joining: tell a joke.

Guild Search: UnDutchable
    GL: JPzC 889-484-557
    Of: Scorcher 321-672-438
    Of: Niet Jedisch 646-725-162
    Peterm75 954-881-784 or PM me
  • MohPai_PaiHuShih
    176 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

WE ARE TAKING ANOTHER CRACK AT HAAT AT 8AM PST SO CONTACT ASAP

HAAT IS NOW ON FARM - BUT STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

Stuck in the bottom of a guild that is all for themselves?
    Want to find a place where the officers are looking out for you?
    Feel ready for HAAT but the rest of your guild faltering?

Then we need YOU in the BBQ!

Our guild values the needs of the many over the desires of the few. That perspective caused us to lose players who were heavy hitters as they sought “greener” pastures but as a whole the guild leadership is concerned with not ruining the play of it’s members just to satisfy the top 5% of the guild. That being said we understand that not everyone will share the main guilds attitude. However, if you enjoy consistent play but want a less cut throat environment and prefer friendship connection over the fast path to that next character level than we want you to join the BBQ.

There are approximately 6-8 spots and we are looking for level 85 players who have developed at least one team for HAAT raid or players that have solid rosters that are willing to learn strategy and fill in where we have a need. We have cleared HAAT before and we know what it takes to get there. We prefer 1.2 million in GP but if you have an HAAT ready team then we will add you so contact me direct if you have questions.

Here are the basics:

TIMEZONE: PST ( however we runs multiple time zone coverage)

RAID RULES: Basic 24 hr zero HP on both PIT and NAAT for consistency. We alternate and run back to back rancor when the cash allots it. We like to ensure we have an active raid going every day to keep currency flowing.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild and we also require a profile on SWGOH.GG. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH

Ally code: 951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
    Post edited by MohPai_PaiHuShih on
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Sentinels of the Force is recruiting to fill about 10-15 open spots to help with our T4-T5 Rancor raids.

No level requirements we just ask for daily activity in the guild activities, raids and that you do your best to get 600 tickets a day :)

Add me to find us easier since the in-game search engine sucks... lol

Ally code: 552-456-477
    Discord ID: EZC69#8988
    Line ID: easyc00
  • meador187
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Uutini is looking for members

we are a very active heroic guild every member is guaranteed an opportunity for gear from raids we are getting just over 30* on TB and rising ROLO shards near 20 and still rising

looking for 3-4 members preferably with minimum requirements
    1mil GP
    CHS and HRS 5*
    600 daily ticket

raid times are 7:30 and 10:00PM EST weekday or 5:00 and 7:30PM EST weekend

grandma organa is our top priority right now

we are extremely active on discord we have a community with 4 other guilds. It is a great place for members to talk about strategy and share what we learn to make our guild and sister guild better. or share some awesome memes. lots of fun but still play hard.

find me on Discord and i can tell you more mike#6653

"Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi" -The Senate
  • 2 spots open, running 7* Pit raid in less than 30 minutes.
    My ally code is 926-445-943, add me to your ally list and I will send you a guild invite to our awesome guild!
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Teh Ewoking Dead 6/50
    We are new to guild building. We had a few disagreements with the old guild and figured it was time to try something new! We will have closer to 10 from the old guild once everyone has a chance to get online. Please join and help us create a great community!

Heroic Rancor - 8pm florida/8 am Hong Kong time with 24 hours to log 0 damage to ensure all have a chance.

Tank - not quite there for heroic but each person is working on phase specific squads.

We do require discord, biggest problem with last guild was the complete lack of communication. We want to build a community of friends who enjoy the game and want to get better. Definitely laid back and currently looking for 60+ lvls.

Thank you for your time and please consider us!

Sincerely,
    Purk ally code 963-188-286
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Sentinels of the Force

Looking for players of all levels to finish out our last 6 open spots.

T4-T5 Pit Raid 2-3x per week
    Normal AAT once per week
    Territory Battles - 9 stars and improving quickly

Rules:
    1. Have fun
    2. 24 hour no damage rule on Rancor (AAT is a free-for-all)
    3. Do your best to get 600 tickets daily and participate in guild activties

Discord: EZC69#8988
    Line: easyc00
  • Corporate Empire intern program is a new guild.We have a full haat guild and wanted more so here we are with a second guild.we are fun helpful and love to play.
    We are looking for new players that play daily.and are looking to play long trem. Once guild is full we will work on getting everyone ready for haat preparation.We are set up to give advice help with set up.when we are ready for haat we will have big hitters join in when needed.
    Line app needed for communication contact bigsp00n13 on line or here.
  • Guild: Knights of Exar

HI hi, we recruiting cause have some slots open in our guild. We want to have a full guild of active players.

Rancor Rules:
    We host a rancor depending on the request of players below lvl 80 (Currently Tier 5) till we gather enough points till we can launch Heroic Rancor (Once a week).
    Lvl 80+ players are to do low dmg against any rancor below Heroic.

Tank Rules:
    Free for all for now. Do as much damage as you can.

Territory Battles:
    Follow guild chat instructions on where to hit (Current end score for a TB is 10*)

General Rules:
    Be as active as possible. If ya inactivity goes to 15 days+, ya will be removed.

My ally code is 894-154-848
    Our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/d7YVvQ

Thank you :3
  • Hi We call ourselves the galactic earthlings with guild vs guild territory battles coming up we need to fill our roster. We a bunch from all around the globe we have members in uk and all accross the us we accommodate for everyone’s time zone. We need a small guild to merge with roughly one of 15 or less or take in single members. We all get our 600 daily have a galactic power of 28 million and enjoy the game. We realize people have lives and won’t chop your head off if you don’t reach 600 that day but we love raiding just like everyone else. We aim to have fun and do 0 damage first 24 hours on raids we are currently doing herioc pit and normal att with haat in our eyesites we have plenty of cls and plenty of zkylos and zsavages and are farming resistance and clones for the remainder of the haat. We have top guys sitting at 1.7 million gp. Who knows with the right guild we might be haat ready now!

Hit me up on line@knightgoblin

Or on discord @knightgoblin420#3025

My ally id is 195-671-994
  • OD3ghTx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    g3EmppP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

PM if interested!
    http://swgoh/u/karter/
  • Hi We call ourselves the galactic earthlings with guild vs guild territory battles coming up we need to fill our roster. We a bunch from all around the globe we have members in uk and all accross the us we accommodate for everyone’s time zone. We need a small guild to merge with roughly one of 15 or less. We all get our 600 daily have a galactic power of 28 million and enjoy the game. We realize people have lives and won’t chop your head off if you don’t reach 600 that day but we love raiding just like everyone else. We aim to have fun and do 0 damage first 24 hours on raids we are currently doing herioc pit and normal att with haat in our eyesites we have plenty of cls and plenty of zkylos and zsavages and are farming resistance and clones for the remainder of the haat. We have top guys sitting at 1.7 million gp. Who knows with the right guild we might be haat ready now!

Hit me up on line@knightgoblin

Or on discord @knightgoblin420#3025

My ally id is 195-671-994

Let’s chat on line or discord see if our guilds a right fit for you and your guys and me and my people before making harsh decisions (note I’m only an officer)
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Guild Name: RESILIENCE
    My ally code: 853-442-385
    Members #: about 35 active members including
    Time zone: CET (GMT+1) Amsterdam, Paris etc.

Rules: Keep active, 24 hours of no damage on heroic rancor (send your weakest 7 star to die) and normal AAT

Raids:

Time of Raids: Rancor 21:00 and sometimes 19:00
    Tank raid 00:00

Goals: HAAT completion, increase stars on TB (now about 18-20)

Recuirements: galactic power of 1.000.000 or higher and active daily

We have discord but it's not mandatory
  • Corporate Empire is a top 50 guild and is now recruiting. We are a Haat and Heroic Pit guild with several year veterans and a great leader.
    We have a 9:30pm EST reset time. We do a 24 hr zero tap on heroic pit and usually complete it in 10-20 minutes. Haat is phase 1 and phase 2 on first day and phase 3 and phase 4 the next day.
    Territory battles are where we are looking to improve as we have a few members that cannot read the Line App before territory battles. We got 27 stars the first TB and are now up to 31 stars in our last TB.
    We are looking for members who will use the line app and can read English. We would prefer new recruits to be at least 1 mil galactic power.

We also have a sister guild that is Naat and non heroic pit for players not meeting requirements. This guild is run by alts of our officers and is s great learning experience and help for players looking to build up to the big time.

If you think you could fit in our guild, please contact djknollwood on Line app or respond to this post. Cheers

1x4ruf.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Ando's stolen kills

Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 75) hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle.

We are currently running Rancor 6 and Normal Tank.
    If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.

Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Blueplaya
    119 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Unzip Thud

We are a small rapidly growing guild. We were previously raiding Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but broke off from our guild to form a highly motivated guild looking to coordinate and advance quickly. The latest patches are focused on guild members working together. We intend to have every member in discord, earning 600 tickets, and working together to succeed.

We will still be doing Heroic rancor and are striving to crush heroic tank before the end of the year. If you want to get in early, form a strong bond with other serious players, then reach out to me on discord Mudd#6195, look up Unzip Thud, find me in game 748-457-451, or Swgoh.

Welcome to the team
    Work hard, play hard!
    Unzip Thud
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited October 2017
  • Hello,
    IronStar is looking for new members.

We're a relatively small in terms of active members guild (and trying to fix that!)

-We have about 25 active members.

-We do 6* Rancor and 6* Tank raids, and earn 10* on Territory Battles. We currently have roughly 1-2 rancor raids, and 1 nAAT per week. We're just about to do our second Heroic Rancor attempt (our first narrowly failed).

-For the Rancor, we haven't instituted the 24 hour no damage rule yet, as it's not been needed, but will eventually do so once enough active people are involved.

-No rules on the nAAT. Free for all begins immediately.

-GMT time zone, but I'm happy to look into alternate starts.

-We have a web forum which I hope to be used for more planning and discussion once more active members are involved. http://swironstar.freeforums.net/

My Ally code is 343-531-695- my name in game is also Nadriel add me and I can invite you to the guild. I also respond to direct messages on this forum, or you can post in the open area of the guild forum with questions.

Nadriel
    Guild Admin
  • The House of B1ack and Whit3!

We are recruiting now to become stronger. We have a good amount of guys who can donate, contribute to activities and most importantly do high damage in raids.
    We are looking for mature and active players to join and help us grow so we can take on heroic raids and become even stronger. If you are interested in joining a growing guild we ask that you fall under these simple requirements.

We do not use discord and use the guild chat to communicate

1.Be active
    2. Contribute to all guild events and daily challenges

Please Post your ally code, level, and galactic power
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Sentinels of the Force [12.5M GP]

Looking for people who want to help build a guild from T5 Pit/NAAT to an HPIT/HAAT guild.

With all of the top players that used to carry guilds with lower level members merging to form these super-guilds to chase 45 stars in territory battles, Sentinels of the Force is looking to build a guild that cares more about working towards that ultimate goal together.

We are looking for players that want to be a part of building a guild from basically the ground up. Sure it's awesome to be like Kevin Durant and just join the Warriors to win a ring, but don't we all love the Russell Westbrooks of the world that prefer to build a championship team as a loyal teammate?!

We're looking for individuals that are looking for a fun guild to be a part of and are willing to communicate and coordinate to maximize the potential of Sentinels of the Force and help our lower level members build their accounts so that they can contribute in a big way sooner. Here is what we are working with:

Members:
    Lvl 85: 8
    Lvl 65+: 12
    Lvl 50+: 19

So you can see, we're on the brink of making a big breakthrough in Territory Battles; we just need 5-10 more Territory Battle ready members to push us over the edge. Even with only 19 members participating we were able to get 10 stars!

If this is something that you would be interested in being a part of, either as an individual or as a guild joining our group, feel free to reach out to me via any of the below methods!

Discord: EZC69#8988
    Line: easyc00