Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• We are Aussie republic commandos. An Australian guild with guild reset at 7pm AEDT.

We are a casual guild that communicates through guild chat. We have GP of about 17m and have a fairly widespread list of players ranging from newbies (less than level 45) to quite a lot of Level 85 players. We don't have a lot of rules, generally expect to contribute daily tickets (no hard rule on how many though) and remove players level 50 and below after 7 days of inactivity and 14 days for players above level 50.

We are generally looking for mid tier players who'd like to join us in our galactic crusade. Level 65 and up preferably.

We currently compete in both raids, level 6 Rancor and we are very close to moving to Heroic. We also compete in the NAAT but relatively slowly, we will usually complete in about 6 days.

TB's we generally get around 12 stars at the moment but hoping to increase that up with increased participation with a better spread in the guild as we probably have a few too many lower tiered players currently.

If interested, shoot me a message on here, I'm not sure if you can send me in game messages but my ally code is 962-132-143.

• The Sith Alliance - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 10 guilds, all working together and collaborating in a large online community bent on domination and power. And fun. And cookies. Dozens of veteran players stand by 24/7 with advice and resources to maximize each players potential for the good of the whole.

WANTED: Serious players focused on squad development and strategy. Casual players are welcome too, but high activity is a must! Raid times vary by guild:

Requirements for our Upper Tier Guilds (hAAT/hPit farmers, 34+ TB Stars):
    - 600 tickets daily & a Synced swgoh.gg account.
    - 1.8mil+ Galactic Power
    - Strong (gX+) LS TB Squads (Rebels, Phoenix, resistance, Rogue 1, clones, Jedi, etc).
    - Integrity, activity and discipline.

Requirements for middle/lower tier guilds vary, but if your active we have a spot for you!

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you: https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • LornHarkon
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Mistborn is looking for a few new members!

Mistborn is group of friendly and dedicated players looking to fill out our ranks. We are Free-2-Play friendly but take our gaming seriously. We expect members to be enthusiastic and reliable contributors to guild tickets and guild events. Most of all, we love to have fun so be ready!

About our guild: We are a guild of ~70 million GP clearing Heroic Rancor several times a week and will be clearing Heroic AAT in the upcoming weeks. We have very friendly and experienced officers to keep things running and to help newer players grow. We care more about enthusiasm and a desire to help the guild than your current roster strength, but are asking that applicants have a GP of at least 1 million. Regular activity/contributions and a commitment to grow are a must.

If you would like to join us, contact us on our discord recruitment channel https://discord.gg/b99M2Vj. Please include your ally code and swgoh.gg profile.

Logistical details/Guild Policies:
    Mandatory discord server to facilitate easier communication between members.
    Activity Reset time: 6:30pm US West Coast time
    Minimum daily ticket contribution: 500 (600 preferred)
    Heroic Rancor Raids: 24 hour tagging period (zero damage)
    Heroic AAT: Members must follow instructions on attack timing based on roster
    Mandatory participation in daily activities, Territory Battles, and Territory Wars
    Post edited by LornHarkon on
  • Immunity is looking for FAILY/ACTIVE
    HPIT 24/0 Damage
    Raids start 830pm EST w/ reset

NAAT
    Raid starts when one finishes- bout every 3 days.
    Soon to be HAAT

50/50 All Active Guild

Need ACTIVE 1M+ GP Player

600 and Daily encouraged
    Discord Required
    Very Healthy Donate Guild

We have event leaders and advice help. Just be active and contribute. DM if interested.
  • Darkforce Ryzing is a new guild looking for any caliber of player. We will be starting low level raids soon and have many openings available.

Add me in game for an invite. 712-278-279
  • Hi Guys

London have space for 4 players.

As a guild we have been together since the beginning, about 6 months ago we had a merge that has worked out really well and have a nice, active community. We have 46 daily loggers that range from totally F2P to Wallet Warriors everyone participates in TW and TB.

We have no demands on how many tickets you need to amass in a day and we don’t expect you to farm specific characters. You are free to do as you please. The only rule that we have is a zero score on Rancor in the first 25 hours, that might be extended to AAT in the near future. I like you to be vocal in the guild and share your opinions in a constructive way. However, if you just want to quietly get involved all I ask is that you read guild chat and follow the instructions in “commands”. We have a discord channel that I also encourage the use of and are looking at creating a webpage. I don’t expect you to be on discord it just helps.

Primarily we are based in the UK although we have members in Australia and the US.

We usually start raids around 21:00 GMT, we are on.
    T7 Rancor
    AAT
    22 – 25 Stars in TB
    Unbeaten in TW (in the 50mil – 59mil bracket)

In the new year we will be looking to start HAAT. Recently we were able to get some Thrawns on the roster and as soon as CLS comes back around we should be good.

If you’re interested or just fancy a chat then feel free to message me or sign up in the guild. Our spaces usually fill up pretty quick and when people join us its usually for the long term so they don’t come around too often 
  • Zeikwahn
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    New guild wrongneighbourHoth searches dedicated and active new english or german speaking members.

If you are searching for a guild with friendly and active players, you came to the right neigbourhood! We like to donate to new members and give what we can.

We are currently 7 members, with a lvl within 79-85.

We are doing Rancor VI and AAT.

Players of lvl 65+, who enjoy the game and want to reach for more are always welcome.

The coordination of guild activities is made via discord (https://discord.gg/WTvaDf2).

So, if you looking for an active guild and want to achieve something, visit us at our discord channel, you are always welcome!

Neue Gilde wrongneighbourHoth sucht ambitionierte und aktive Spieler, die englisch oder deutsch sprechen.

Wenn Du auf der Suche nach einer freundlichen und aktiven Gilde bist, dann bist du in der richtigen Gesellschaft! Wir sind bei Ausrüstung spendabel und geben neuen Mitgliedern, was wir können.

Momentan sind wir 7 Mitglieder mit einem lvl von 79-85.

Unsere Raids sind lvl VI Rancor und AAT.

Spieler mit einem lvl von 65+, die Spaß am Spiel haben und mehr erreichen wollen, sind immer willkommen.

Die Koordination der Gildenaktivitäten erfolgt über discord (https://discord.gg/WTvaDf2).

Wenn Ihr also auf der Suche nach einer aktiven Gilde seid und etwas erreichen wollt, besucht uns auf unserem discord Channel, Ihr seid immer willkommen!
    Post edited by Zeikwahn on
  • Hello all,

I'm with Ashes to Fire (US based).
    We're currently looking to add ~15 players. We are looking for level 85s. Currently we're doing heroic rancor raids/normal aat multiple times a week. We want to be able to do Haat next.

GP 39+ million
    Raid launch time is reset time. 0 damage first 24 hours requirement.
    No raid ticket requirements. We're all working professionals. Just be active.
    TB: Average 16 stars.

We're hoping to bump up our power here.

My ally code is 233-417-967

Cheers!
  • Hello!

I'm Cormia, leader of elite cartel (telegram: Cormia)

Do you want Han Solo and General Kenobi?

Alfa starEver recruits! We are a newborn guild, and we do Rancor 7 and Haat (with supports). Play with veterans, learn best strategies, tactics, best characters and teams and how to use them. This is the recruiting camp for a haat guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/28566/alfa-starever/
    We ask: 1) 400+ daily tickets 2) use of Telegram (it is an Anonymous chat app)

If interested contact us
    telegram: @cormia or @moicano
    Thanks,
    Cormia

Alfa StarEver Recluta!
    Alfa è una gilda accademia felice di ospitare giocatori in crescita o lvl 85 che hanno voglia di giocare con un ritmo meno serrato. Gioca con i veterani, impara le migliori strategie, scopri quali sono i team e come usarli!

Facciamo 2 R7 e 1 NAAT o HAAT a settimana
    GP 23+ milioni
    13* nell’ultima TB LS
    44/50 membri

Regole :
    1) 400+ tagliandi incursione giornalieri
    2) uso di Telegram
    3) Livello giocatore 65+ (con almeno un PG a 7* per i raid eroci)
    4) fare Raids, TW e TB,
    5) divertirsi e rispettare gli altri ;-)
    se interessato contattami su telegram: @cormia; line cormia;

• Zeikwahn
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    New guild wrongneighbourHoth is searching new members!

We are currently 7 guild members of lvl 79-85. New members at lvl 65+ are always welcome. We try to build a guild with an active and friendly guild culture.

We are speaking english and german. We use discord (code: WTvaDf2), to comunicate and to coordinate within the guild.

Our members donate frequently, especially to new members!

So, if you are looking for a new guild of friendly and competitive players, you are in the right neighbourhood!

Meet us on our discord channel (code: WTvaDf2), to find out, wether our guild is something for you.

Neue Gilde wrongneighbourHoth sucht neue Mitglieder!

Wir sind momentan 7 Gildenmitglieder mit einem lvl von 79-85. Neue Mitglieder mit einem lvl von 65+ sind immer willkommen. Wir versuchen eine Gilde aufzubauen, in der eine aktive und freundliche Atmosphäre herrscht.

Wir sprechen englisch und deutsch. Wir benutzen discord (code: WTvaDf2), um uns abzusprechen und zu koordinieren.

Unsere Mitglieder sind bei Ausrüstung spendabel, besonders bei neuen Mitgliedern!

Wenn Du also nach einer neuen Gilde mit freundlichen, ambitionierten Spielern suchst, bist Du in der richtigen Nachbarschaft!

Treffe uns auf unserem discord channel (code: WTvaDf2) und finde heraus, ob unsere Gilde etwas für Dich ist!
    Post edited by Zeikwahn on
    1. Do you like good people?
    2. Do you enjoy inappropriate jokes?
    3. Have you ever helped a stripper named Cinnamon -- because hey, she's working her way through med school and who are YOU to impede science?

If you answered,"Yes" to two or more of the above questions, you may enjoy joining the family over at Dagobah Dermatology.

Folks, we're a simple group that was recently created after the founder of our last little guild went AWOL for months. We enjoy playing the game, encouraging each other, ****'ing in chat, etc. Our four major contributors are in the 80+ level area and we donate gear like a stage IV cancer patient with three weeks to live. As a fringe benefit, I travel globally for work and will happily meet up with ya for a beer and a good meal if we happen to be in the same zip code on any given week. A couple of us are also hosts on the Aged and Confused Podcast.

Not much in the way of rules at this stage of our development. Complete your daily challenges. If you can contribute 600 tickets a day, great...We're building up our pool to resume the Pit and Tank takedown raids we were conducting at the old guild. Since I live in New York, I assume our "Raid Clock" is set for 2000 Eastern Standard Time. Our motto on donations is,"If you've got it, give it" -- unless you're requesting the same exact item and then that's just silly.

So drop me a message here and/or visit my user ID at 979-284-778. The guild is open and we're happy to get new faces. Appreciate your time. B)

Craig

• Immunity is recruiting!!

HPIT 24/0 Damage
    Raids start 830pm EST w/ reset

NAAT
    Raid starts when one finishes- bout every 3 days.
    Soon to be HAAT

50/50 All Active Guild

Need 1-3 ACTIVE 1M+ GP Players

600 and Daily encouraged
    Discord Required
    Very Healthy Donate Guild

We have event leaders and advice help. Just be active and contribute. DM if interested.
  • Rodian Nerfherders is a brand new guild looking for active members so we can start raiding at all levels.

We're based in eastern Ontario (raid times will be set in EST).

Currently it's just myself working on things, and would love some company to help get things rolling. I 1 star the territory wars by myself XD

The current plan is to accumulate enough tickets to get rolling on a T5 Rancor (date and time to be set when we have the tickets, and based on membership discussion). We'll be working up to T6 and heroic after that. Tank raids will also be in the works.

If you're interested or have any questions:
    In game name: Skylexia
    Game ID: 295-938-515
    Line: Skylexia
  • IssacWhitlock
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    Hi,

We are a young but growing guild called xXThoseLeftBehindXx. We’re looking for players of any level so newbies and veterans welcome. Only rule currently in place is 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids. Casual players also welcome. We only ask that you try and earn a few tickets each day.

Currently running tier 4 pit raid to help get everyone involved but looking to run higher tier raids (6/7) from the new year. We will run tier 4 raids from time to time as new members join. Also running nAAT raid regularly.

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
    Post edited by IssacWhitlock on
  • Black Sun Council Rises TB 11-12 stars currently, we will alternate between hRancor and tier six so lower level members can gain gear. We cleared hAAT with assistance of four members. Please join and grow with us. Laid back use Discord https://swgoh.gg/g/31555/black-sun-council-rises

https://discord.gg/QFqdAaq
  • “4 the Rebellion” is looking for Rebel Heroes!

We are looking for active players who are looking to build a guild that is both active and competitive. But we understand that real life comes first. I myself am a husband and an expecting father. I also run a small business, so we understand that sometimes this game does not come first. Play and have fun without the fear of being booted.

We are Heroic Rancor capable.

New and Veteran Players welcome!

Ally Code 297-413-784
    LINE ID: Reyman14
    Discord: Dee Oh Gee#7051

• Blood Saber Legion is the brand new developmental guild in the Legion alliance and it sounds like you'd fit right in. Runs hpit and naat. There is plenty of room for advancement if individuals outgrow the guild. New and veteran players welcome.
    https://discord.gg/MG6HJsH
    - link will drop you to our recruiting channel, speak up and myself or another officer will respond
    Come join in time for Territory Wars!
  • GHOSTS OF WAR is recruiting. We are a NEW and pretty simple guild run by ALTS of veteran players. We are more than happy to share our knowledge with you as well as donations. There are no major rules and we follow a no **** and no drama atmosphere. We recommend you have at least one 7 star character so you can receive rewards from all raid levels. Will be starting HPIT very soon, just giving members a chance to ramp up first. So if you’re new to the game, or need a home for your ALT, please join us! Contact
    Discord: GREGOR#3156
    Line: gregor587
  • The GrandGunganArmy is here gentlemen..We are a Greek-European guild looking for active players at this moment we are 18/50.We have two rules: 0 damage for heroic rancor for 24hours Participate in territory’s and in daily activities. All are welcome may the force be with you!!
  • Dansk Weyland Yutani corp

Discord: ztZCBgR

Glados ally code: 812 748 425

... is looking for active lvl 65+ players.
    We are a Danish / International guild focusing on all aspects of the game.

We do:

Heroic the Pit with 24H 0 dmg rule

tier 6 AAT - aiming for Heroic, but not as a priority at the moment.

Territory War - we have only clean sheet! All lvl 65 members are requiered to participate, but no demands beyond that. It's true, we have clean sheet and clean sheet only on TW, but you have to join to get the full truth!

Territory Battle - we earn about 12-13 stars in both TB's and improving all the time.

Great support - we aim to make it easy for members to participate in the guild events and get as much reward as possible. We are as strong as the weakest member; expect active Gear Exchange, friendly and helpful people.

Toss me an ally invite and simply join Dansk Weyland Yutani corp, or join our Discord for more info.

May the Force be with you all! - Glados
  • Newer guild at 28 mil GP. We're looking for 5+ new players. Casual, but active group that like to make mom jokes about our leader.
  • If you're looking for a great guild to really up your game, then you're in luck. Mistborn is currently in the market for 3 new active players.

If you would like to join us, contact us on our discord recruitment channel https://discord.gg/b99M2Vj. Please include your ally code and swgoh.gg profile.

About Us:
    When you join Mistborn you'll find yourself among friends. We expect our members to be enthusiastic and reliable contributors to guild tickets and guild events, but we're also keen to the fact that this is just a game and is intended to be enjoyed rather than becoming a chore. We're a fun loving group, so be ready for anything!

Details:
    We are a guild of ~70 million GP clearing Heroic Rancor several times a week and will be begin clearing Heroic AAT upon the start of the new year. We have very friendly and experienced officers to help keep things running and to help our players get the most out of their Rosters. We're looking for applicants with a GP of at least 1 million that are enthusiastic about the game, active on Discord, and willing to contribute wherever they can.

Logistical details/Guild Policies:
    Discord is mandatory to facilitate easier communication between members.
    Activity Reset time: 6:30pm PST
    Minimum daily ticket contribution: 500 (600 preferred)
    Heroic Rancor Raids: 24 hour tagging period (zero damage) is enforced
    Mandatory participation in daily activities, Territory Battles, and Territory Wars
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-2 players over 1.5 Mil GP to our Alpha guild and about 15-20 players to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    New guild- Order of Karabast

27/50 members as of now

Raid refreshes at 12:00 AM EST

Tier V raids (number will go higher as more join)

6 stars TB (number will go higher as more join)

GP is currently 5.4 M.

Not strict at all. Just be active.

Any level greater than 20 can join. (Though recommended for levels 60-80)

If you are a new player, this is the guild for you.

If you want to join, join in game or message me here.
    Post edited by Ravib on
  • MOM'S BASEMENT
    (MOM! MORE HOT-POCKETS!)

Mom's basement isn't the most serious guild (can you tell?) and is a decent blend between serious and casual. We still do heroic raids, get decent scores on territory wars, and all that jazz, but we don't have extremely strict rules and slave-drive our members. Join myself (Sarth Didious), 1st officer Nickar, and some of our other great members (Foba Bett, Dount Cooku, Diggs Barklighter, Fun Sac, Vissaj Antress, and many more)! We like to joke around quite a bit. =) Myself, Nickar, and Youtuber Anditesh Ordo like to do livestreams (live from Mom's basement) once in a while to talk about the game and do fun SWGOH related videos on my Youtube channel Offlineable, so you can always join us if that interests you. We also have a guild discord (and a link to the Galaxy of Memes board ;D), but joining is voluntary. We are all over the place when it comes to time zones, but I'm on the Pacific time zone.
    Here are the general rules and where we're at as a guild:

- Tickets: The more you generate the merrier, but not enforced.
    - Heroic Rancor Raid: 24 hour 0 damage hold. After 24 hours, go nutz. If you accidentally do dmg early, no prob you get a second chance. You will be kicked the second time. We alternate start times from 3pm Pacific time or 7pm Pacific time to accommodate different time zones.
    - Heroic tank raid: Our guild wasn't strong enough earlier, but with the return of CLS, many member in our guild will be able to make the HAAT solo team, so we shouldn't have an issue doing HAAT. Myself and Nickar might even be able to 2 man solo it.
    - Territory battles: Just do what you can. We get at the very least 15 stars, but usually more. Good strategy is to check platoons to fill vital characters, do missions with best teams, back to platoons to dump unused characters, then deploy.
    - Territory battles: Please enter so we can at least do it and get some kind of rewards. Even if you join and throw in all defense squads, that's a huge help and we appreciate it. So far we've won 3/4 territory battles, so we're doin' pretty well!
    - 7 Day stay active rule or kick.
    Overall, pretty chill, but we still do work and get dem rewards!

You can ask to be in by messaging me on here, adding me via ally code (my ally code is 569-111-912), or contacting me via the guild discord (best method) Sarth Didious#3393.

As of writing this, we have 41/50 members, so plenty of spots! If this sounds fun, join us! =)
    https://imgur.com/a/XVjBO <--
  • OrderOfNihilus is looking for a few players of at least 1 million GP and using line. We are at 51.5mil gp with strong TB activity and nearly ready for HAAT. We do HPIT 3 times a week and AAT 3 times as well. We are expecting to kill our first HAAT after New years and would like a strong player or two to join us before then! If you are interested please feel free to message me here or on Line. My Line i.d. is sov_fail
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1.5 Mil GP to our Alpha guild and about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Are you looking for a casual yet competitive guild? The Dread Masters might be your perfect fit!

Our guild has been around since the beginning and has a pretty nice mix of experienced players with 1-2 million GP, and up and comers like myself. We pride ourselves on being a casual guild that still takes the game seriously with a desire to do as well as possible. We don't have many strict rules or daily play requirements, but we expect each member to do their best to get their daily tickets and to include themselves in guild activities, and will boot players with prolonged unexplained absences. We aren't part of any guild alliance and will never be. Our guild chat is very active and we also have a discord channel, though it's use is not required. We are currently looking for people who are TW and TB ready, so we expect recruits to be at least lvl 65 with one or more team of 6k+gp.

We've been making an effort to recruit members to fill our last few spots and to improve our rewards in TB and TW. As it stands now we have 47 members and just under 35 million GP. We do the Heroic Pit raid and normal AAT as they become available, with our Pit raids beginning at 10PM EST with a 24 hour no damage rule. A large number of our members recently got CLS, which puts us one step closer to HAAT. We usually get 16 stars in Territory Battles and our record in Territory Wars is 4-0, all wins against larger guilds with more GP.

We like to recruit dedicated players who can grow with us as a guild with the idea that they'll stick around once they become a dominant force. Feel free to contact me with any questions via PM in the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587.
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1.5 Mil GP to our Alpha guild and about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, IronBorg