Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    Rebels ALLiΔNCE
    We are an EST based guild (reset at 930pm EST) of the ALLiΔNCE, an organization of 72 guilds ranging from casual to top 5. We currently have 98.5M GP and get 39-40* in TB. We raid the pit 3 or 4 times a week Tues/Fri/Sun with bonus raids on Wednesday alternating start times between 5pm and 9pm with 24 hour 0 dmg. We raid hAAT every Sat/Sun at 2pm with a bonus tank every 3rd Tues at 2pm. We have a very active community within the ALLiΔNCE discord server as well as our own discord server where there are plenty of players of various skill level and experience to interact with.

We are recruiting players with __2M+ GP__, CLS, HRso, HRS, Cholo
    if interested join our discord or DM me:
    Discord:Olorin ༩ [LeΔd]#7295
    Line:kjc2
    https://swgoh.gg/g/7060/rebels-allidnce/
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sithh" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 91m GP and currently earns 37 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually closer to a high-end Guild.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    bh5zy2G.jpg

Struggle is recruiting for TB!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now! 1.6m+ GP please.

Is TB burning you out? We have developed a strategy that just takes one log-in per day of TB. You can assign characters to platoon, complete combat missions, and deploy right away. This means you don't have to log-in multiple times per day to look for deployment instructions! Join our recruitment server to find out more: http://discord.gg/6rdwAUq

Highlights
    • Current GP ~81 mil.
    • Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period.
    • Raids open for damage at 8:30pm EST (Matches Guild Activity Reset time)
    • discord app used for communication.

Qualifications
    • Level 85, 1.5M+ GP
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the requirements.
    • Must be actively working on TB squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant strategy or changes.

How to apply:

Join our Struggle Recruiting discord server - http://discord.gg/6rdwAUq and chat with our officers to see if we have room, and if we are a good fit for you.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about things we may not have covered in this post.
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • Options
    Scoundrel Federation is looking for 1 more player

Quick Summery
    We're an 85M GP guild that is looking for 1 new member to help us in TBs. This is a North American guild based on Cental Time.

Perks
    • Both Heroics on farm
    • 30+ ROLO shards per TB
    • 34 Stars per TB
    • 300-800 GET per TB phase (P1-P5)

Requirements
    • 1.5M Player GP
    • Daily Ticket contribution
    • LINE

If interested, please inbox me here or contact me via LINE.
    LINE ID: alliklaires
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players lvl 80+ to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    Hi

Our guild (Shywalkers) is looking for new members to refill it's roster. We are a friendly and helpful guild - probably what you are looking for. We are 49 members - everybody lvl85. We do heroic Rancor and heroic AAT.

* We have 0 damage in first 24h for both raids
    • Rancor - one team only.
    * HAAT max 400k in P1, free for all in other phases
    * We are getting more strict on 600 daily contribution. Most of our members contribute that amount.
    * If you go on holidays let us know that you will be inactive for some time.

Time Zone GMT+2 / CEST
    Rancor starts at 20:00 and HAAT at 12:00.

If you have any questions you can connect with me on discord.

Discord id: Wyld#7645
    Ally code: 196-791-933
    Our discord channel: https://discord.gg/Gj7MuHw

Have a nice day!

Wyld.
  • CollinnOfENIGMA
    153 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tosche Station Cantina is a guild that is hitting the ground running! We are recruiting all levels of players, all we ask is that you be active in raids and Territory Battles! We're doing Heroic Rancor. We have a 24/0 rule as well so all may benefit. We're focused on getting better results every Territory Battle and would love some strong, daily players to come and help put us over the top 

To reach us contact our leader, one of our officers or hop on our Discord!

Guild Leader, Bsmooth34: Ally code 649-192-949

Officer, Drakendar Alsinder: Ally code 622-488-173

Officer, SleekViper: Ally code 469-218-596

Officer, Slacker036: Ally code 212-641-174

Discord: https://discord.gg/aKbrZ9g

Thanks and May the Force Be With You!

• Options
    Tosche Station Cantina is a guild that is hitting the ground running! We are recruiting all levels of players, all we ask is that you be active in raids and Territory Battles! We're doing Heroic Rancor. We have a 24/0 rule as well so all may benefit. We're focused on getting better results every Territory Battle and would love some strong, daily players to come and help put us over the top 

To reach us contact our leader, one of our officers or hop on our Discord!

Guild Leader, Bsmooth34: Ally code 649-192-949

Officer, Drakendar Alsinder: Ally code 622-488-173

Officer, SleekViper: Ally code 469-218-596

Officer, Slacker036: Ally code 212-641-174

Discord: https://discord.gg/aKbrZ9g

Thanks and May the Force Be With You!

RR5uQvt.png
  • Options
    Accepting 15 new haat members! My guild is currently at 20 % in phase 4 haat with 3 hours to go! Send me an ally invite at 955-846-284 and get your haat loot!
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~78M Galactic Power / 33* TB
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 49/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.4M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE and easy to coordinate
    - 500+ raid tickets daily
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Copes
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Inglourious Banthas is recruiting!

Inglourious Banthas is a newly formed guild that is quickly progressing through SWGOH. The result of a merge between two like-minded guilds, Inglourious Banthas looks at the player before the roster in an attempt to build a unified group of individuals actively working towards the same goals. The majority of members represent accounts started in 2017, meaning that most of our members are still developing rosters. We are looking for players interested in building with us, sharing insight, and ultimately taking down all challenges the game can provide.

Our guild currently farms HPit, NAAT, and completes approximately 24 / 45 TB stars.

Guild Reset occurs at 6pm EST, Toon Reset occurs at 11:00pm EST – we have members stretching from Central North America to Europe who find this time zone beneficial. We currently launch of NAAT raids later in the evenings.

HPit launches at 6pm EST – 24 Hour 0 Damage Rule

NAAT launches at 11:00pm EST – FFA Damage

TB phases change at 1pm EST – Instruction provided in Discord after Platoon information is available

Guild Requirements
    • Account must be Synced to SWGOH.gg
    • Members must be active in our GUILD DISCORD SERVER
    • Members must log in daily and contribute 500 guild tickets
    • Personal GP of 800,000 or higher
    • Level 80+

We are eager to meet you, and would like to chat further. Feel free to message me on Reddit, or to join our Discord server and reach out in our Recruitment channel. We are a growing guild and are rapidly taking down new content – we hope you’ll want to join us!

ZJqNplb.jpg

• Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    ShatterPoint needs a few players
    Immediately after this TB ends.

We have three guilds

SHATTERPOINT
    42 Stars 121 Million GP 50 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÒINT
    36 Stars 84 Million GP 35 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÖINT
    34 Stars 82 Million GP 36 Rolo Shards

If you would be interested in joining our Alliance please join our recruitment line chat and talk with leaders and officers in all 3 guilds. http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • Semperfi
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hey Leute. Wir suchen für unsere Gilde " PAKT der deutschen MÄCHTE " noch ein paar starke Mitglieder um zukünftig in der HAAT so richtig durchzustarten. WIR sind sehr aktiv, alle deutschsprachig und chatfreudig. Wir verfügen über discord als Alternative zum in game Chat. Komm zu uns und starte durch PAKT DER DEUTSCHEN MÄCHTE. Wir sind Eins mit der Macht und die Macht ist mit uns.
  • Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    We currently have 2-3 slots available to replace a couple vacancies and a coupe inactive members.
    On the TB we are averaging 31 Stars with 2 vacancies on our roster.
  • Options
    gundam wing has 2 spots! we are a mostly US based guild with a total GP of ~70m. we've hit 30 stars the last couple of TBs and are aiming for 31-32 stars this week.

raid schedule
    • 2+ hAAT a week, alternating 10am and 10pm (edt) start times (with 0 dmg registration period & 12 hours per phase)
    • 3 hrancor a week, alternating 9pm, 9am, and 4pm (edt) start times (with 0 dmg, 24 hour registration period)

other information
    • we're looking for someone with ~1m GP (total)
    • we ask for 600 tickets, but are understanding of occasional dips
    • limit of 24 gw nodes per week
    • guild activities reset at 6:30am edt
    • discord is mandatory

message me on discord if you'd like more details! hirano#5113

guild swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/10149/gundam-wing/
  • 8bit
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Inglorious Blasters' is currently looking to fill 2 spots. We have been around for close to two years now and have a nice mix of F2P and P2P Players. We are VERY close to the coveted 35th star. Our current stats:

approx 86mil GP
    HAAT and Pit on farm
    Raid times are 8pm EST
    0 damage rule for first 24 hours
    LINE Chat mandatory
    28 ROLO shards/TB and climbing
    600/600 players wanted however we understand if RL gets in the way

Please message me on LINE chat at Darth8bit for more information and to link your swgoh.gg info.

Thanks and may the force be with you!

~8bit
    167-699-554
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    AoK Assassins
    TRAINING GUILD FOR AoK Acolytes and AoK
    ANY MEMBERS ALLOWED UNTIL WE START GETTING THINGS MOVING

Hey, Fuhu here! Due to a guild merging between our two main guilds, we were forced to make a third guild and move players up and down and all around. The third guild currently only has 15 members considering we made it this week. Members are very active and we plan to start a raid at 50 members. The guild is AoK Assassins , if you are better than normal in the guild and we see that we will move you up to AoK Acolytes where you can strive with our HAAT AND HRancors, every other day! (WE HAVE 0 UP RULE )
    SEND MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT AN ALLY REQUEST AND I CAN SEND THE GUILD REQUEST, OR SEARCH AOK ASSASSINS. WE ARE ACCEPPING ANY MEMBERS CURRENTLY

My ally code is - 461-843-642

We are only allowing any members until the 50, low ticket producers will get kicked if its continously occurring. Thanks !
  • FangoJett20
    14 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ***TheRebelion***

We are currently recruiting 2 TB ready players!

About Us:

-TheRebelion is currently looking for players who are team minded and wanting to grow with an amazing group of people! Most of us have been here for a year or longer since the guild was born, so we are all about growing as a group and helping each other build, very selfless group. We have been easily completing HAAT for about 8 months now, and are continuing to do better on TB each time. Just looking for some players who are willing to stick around and do their part to help us win as a team! Everyone here has a great sense of humor (and a couple dirty minded people ;)) and we all just enjoy having a good time together on chat while not talking about the game.

-80m GP when guild is full (Averaging 32-34* Per TB, and looking to grow that)

-Guild Reset at 8:30 EST

-Timezone EST

-Raids are all 18hr NO Damage. T7 Rancor about 3 times per week, starting at 2:30pm EST following 18hr no damage. About 2-3 HAAT per week, starting at 12pm EST.

**MANDATORY**

-600 Everyday
    -Level 85
    -1.4M GP or higher
    -Line App for communication
    -TB and HAAT ready toons
    -Hopefully a good sense of humor and a team player :)

I am an officer in the guild and my Ally code is: 225-995-884
    Not everyone has synced their account to swgoh.gg, but here is a link
    to our guild if you want to check it out https://swgoh.gg/g/2517/therebelion/
    We are currently at 78m GP with 48/50 Players.

My Line ID is: robert_swgoh

If this sounds like a good fit for you, then don't waste another second getting in touch with me and telling us why you would be a good fit for this guild!
    If applying, please include the following:

-Level (or link to your swgoh.gg)
    -Total GP:
    -Willing to participate in Line Chat:
    -Why you aren't currently in a guild:
    -Why you think you're a good fit in TheRebelion:

May the Force be With You B)
    Post edited by FangoJett20 on
  • Options
    About us: Natural Affinity is a cross-game guild that began on a tabletop with Magic: The Gathering. We have hosted guilds for a variety of TCGs, MMOs, and IAPs. The TCG arm is offline nowadays, but Zifan is still the lead proprietor on the MMO side. I am a former WoW raid leader who has found much less time available for scheduled and dedicated team raiding. I launched a team in 2014 on Clash of Clans and built it to a self sustaining group of loyal and fun adult players before I took a step back and let the clan officers take the reigns. We launched teams on Boom Beach and Clash Royale, but preferred to keep those teams small and reserved for Clash membership.
    I am now launching a Natural Affinity guild in SWGoH, and we will begin with a public recruitment wave this time. We are in recruitment mode for now, but time tends to be limited once influx picks up. I will host this team launch with the following plans for implementation:
    Phase 1: Recruitment is open to adults (and 'matures' - we dont ask your age, we just observe a zero temper tantrum/public obnoxiousness policy). You should be seeking a long term team to participate in game events with. You should be a dedicated player who logs on daily and communicates in-game with the team. We will welcome recruits of all skill sets and levels, and provide unconditional suport to members of our team. We do not associate your game level with your IQ, and everyone gets an equal vote when guild rules and officers are elected, enacted, or modified. During recruitment I will assume leadership and provide a limited number of interim officer slots to those who demonstrate the potential to help keep things running smoothly for our membership.
    Phase 2: Recruitment remains open but as the roster fills the team will first vote to establish a basic and simple set of rules that maintain fair play for all members regardless of rank or power. These rules typically begin to include a rising minimum requirement for new recruits, what exactly those rules are (level, tickets per day, zero damage policies) is entirely up to the team at the first regulatory meeting. Meeting interval will also be decided by team discussion and vote. At this point we tend to eliminate quite a few people who want it 'my way or the highway' and wont accept the decisions of the team vote, so recruitment stays open for a short while after the rules are set.
    As an example: 2 months after our Clash team launch the clan closed to invite only, the minimum town hall level was fixed to our lowest player and rose with him, and a minimum number of troop donations per season was selected.
    Phase 3: The guild leader relinquishes protection from removal and the guild hosts the first wave of officer elections. The guild will decide the number of officers needed and make nominations to form a ballot. All candidates go on a universal ballot and the one with the most votes is the new leader. Elected leaders have the option to defer the rank to the next highest voted officer. Officer ranks are awarded to each candidate, who can also decline the promotion, until the fixed number of officer slots are filled. From here forward the guild will continue to sustain itself - typically until the game gets old or superceded.
    Patience and a willingness to provide what you can to help team mates grow are common characteristics of long term members and officers on this network. A large majority of us are military veterans, so combining a drive to earn shared success is a big plus as well.
    High level experience is always a big huge help, but we will never be one of those hardcore teams that boots good active people for leveling at their own pace, making small errors, or lacking a connection to 65 ancillary websites or applications to run things that can be done on in-game chat. Especially because we have a high tendency to gain team members from around the globe. If HAAT 600 daily tickets or else boot guilds are what you're seeking best of luck but that isn't us. If or when you want to find a team of skilled players who dedicate our time to having fun in each others' company, hit me up here or join us in-game.
    If at any time a player can't join because of level/game admin purposes, or if you are removed for inactivity - send the current leader a PM. We may find a way to work with your needs and bring you on board as a limited exception member.
  • Options
    Guild GP 80mil GP

TB Stars 32* on TB
    We are looking for more active players to join the guild in order to increase our star count in TB

All times are EASTERN and our Guild reset is 7:30pm EDT.

We are a very friendly guild, very light hearted and we tend to have a good time. We have a lot of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy who are always willing to help others out with questions. We consider ourselves to be semi-serious guild when it comes to raid tickets and we loosely track raid ticket contribution. We require 600 tickets daily but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life.

TERRITORY BATTLES
    Participation in TBs is REQUIRED. Coordination is done through Discord. We ask that platoons be filled no later than guild reset. We have open spots for players who are ready for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, CLS, CHSolo, and 7* LS ships, 6* capital ships.

HEROIC RAIDS
    We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are voted on via a poll in Discord app.

GUILD CHAT
    We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED. You don't necessarily need to talk in the chat but you MUST read channels relevant to Territory Battles for instructions and guild strategy and comment when required.

Please message and officer on Discord you are interested! Please include your swgoh link. We are looking for players with GP of 1.1 million and higher.

https://swgoh.gg/g/2512/outerrimjob/

Reineday#8030 Youngjedi#7936
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    We currently have 2-3 slots available to replace a couple vacancies and a coupe inactive members.
    On the TB we are averaging 31 Stars with 2 vacancies on our roster.
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~78M Galactic Power / 33* TB
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 49/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.4M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE and easy to coordinate
    - 500+ raid tickets daily
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    Banner.png

We are alliance and our main guild Imperium Galacticum is looking for 1 active player with GP 1.5M and more with a competetive roster for TB. Our guild has 79M overall GP.

We are a very competetive guild which turns to a pro guild. Our officers are friendly and work very hard to make life of other playes much better. We have a lot of fun playing together and have some cool tools to manage territory battles and other game stuff.

Detailed info about our alliance and guild:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1297987#Comment_1297987

If you want to raid ofter and receive cool prizes from TB welcome to Imperium Galacticum.

If you don't fit our requirements we have a place for you in another guilds of our Alliance:
    Imperium Galacticum Pioneer - heroic Pit and normal AAT
    DisciplesOfJadenKorr - heroic pit and pre-HAAT

If you would like to join us - send PM here and join:
    IG Recruitment server: https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns
  • SirWescot420
    142 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Post edited by SirWescot420 on
  • Options
    Tres Comàs is recruiting for TB/HAAT/HPit. We are currently an 83m GP guild with 34 stars. We are not affiliated with any alliance.

We are a very social and active guild on Line with wide ranging conversations! :smile:

We have a couple alts that we would like to replace with fun and active members. We would love to have you if you are ready to join our community and be active in game!

Requirements:
    SWGOH.gg account
    Line app
    600 daily
    CLS/Hoth Scout 6*/Solider 5*/Captain Han Solo 5*/LS Capital Ship 6*
    1.3m GP min

Raid times rotate between 10am, 4pm, and 10pm EST. Please message me on Line @22jp22 for more info!
  • Options
    ShatterPoint needs a few players
    Immediately after this TB ends.

We have three guilds

SHATTERPOINT
    (Currently Full with Waiting List)
    42 Stars 122 Million GP 50 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÒINT
    36 Stars 85 Million GP 35 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÖINT
    34 Stars 82 Million GP 36 Rolo Shards

If you would be interested in joining our Alliance please join our recruitment line chat and talk with leaders and officers in all 3 guilds. http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • Options
    Guild GP 80mil GP

TB Stars 33* on TB

We are looking for more active players to join the guild.

All times are EASTERN and our Guild reset is 7:30pm EDT.

We are a very friendly guild, very light hearted and we tend to have a good time. We have a lot of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy who are always willing to help others out with questions. We consider ourselves to be semi-serious guild when it comes to raid tickets and we loosely track raid ticket contribution. We require 600 tickets daily but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life.

TERRITORY BATTLES
    Participation in TBs is REQUIRED. Coordination is done through Discord. We have open spots for players who are ready for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, CLS, CHSolo, and 7* LS ships, 6* capital ships. Priority is Captain Han Solo, as we have already unlocked ROLO.

HEROIC RAIDS
    We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are voted on via a poll in Discord app.

GUILD CHAT
    We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED, as is your use of it to get updates on raid times and TB information.

Please message and officer on Discord you are interested! Please include your swgoh link. We are looking for players with GP of 1.1 million and higher.

https://swgoh.gg/g/2512/outerrimjob/

Reineday#8030 Youngjedi#7936
    Thanks!