Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    41 TB star guild looking for 2 heavy gunners :)

- we are UK based but international and rotate all raids
    - 600 contribution, CLS, Hoth Bros, good roster, ~1.8m GP or more

https://discord.gg/RH6QyTC
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    gundam wing has 2 spots! we are an international hAAT guild (mostly US based) with a mix of serious and casual players. our total GP is ~65m and we've hit 30 stars the last couple of TBs. with your help, we're on the cusp of even more stars!

raid schedule
    • 2+ hAAT a week, alternating 10am and 10pm (edt) start times (with 0 dmg registration period & 12 hours per phase)
    • 3 hrancor a week, alternating 9pm, 9am, and 4pm (edt) start times (with 0 dmg, 24 hour registration period)

other information
    • we're looking for someone with ~1m+ GP
    • we ask for 600 tickets, but are understanding of occasional dips
    • limit of 24 gw nodes per week
    • guild activities reset at 6:30am edt
    • discord is mandatory

message me on discord if you'd like more details! hirano#5113

guild swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/10149/gundam-wing/
  • Options
    The Hype is Real has two open slots. We're seeking daily, active players that are 70+ and generate 500 plus tickets a day (ideally 600). We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week. We're at about 35M GP and get about 19 stars in TB.

We are currently run heroic Pit and are within a month of running HAAT. We're mostly level 85 members with a few players 70 plus. We're on Central standard time (United States).

We have a 25 1/2 hour no damage cool down rule for heroic pit. We open it at 9pm EST the day after launch.

We don't have a lot of rules other than heroic pit cool down and generating at least 400 tickets daily... Also must be respectful and not instigate. We understand people have outside lives as we all have families. If you're going to be inactive for whatever reason, just give us a heads up. We all help each other out and have a friendly community. We use discord and in game chat.

PM me with your ally code and I'll invite you to guild.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    LF 1 member before tb, an independent 71M HAAT guild, GMT timezone
    Extremely active guild (29k+), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start, with rotation at 7pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage

Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.4M GP (give or take)
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account
    pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    Newly formed guild MST Exiles is looking for active players. We are a solid and ambitious group. Looking to build a strong guild for everyone involved.

Currently completing Heroic Pit Raids in 20-30 mins. Building towards Heroic Tank Raids.

Timezone is Mountain Standard Time

Raids start @ 7:30pm MST, single toon in the first 25hrs of Heroic Pit.

In game chat is often used.

Looking for people with GP of 800,000+, who are willing to contribute 600 raid tickets daily (we understand that vacations and life events happen, just let us know in guild chat). Open to F2P, P2P, etc.

Ally code 951-454-982
  • Options
    Order of the Sith.
    We have a few openings in our guild at the moment and are looking to fill it with someone who can bring the following to the holotable:

1- 1.7M of GP, Cholo 5*, HR Soldier 5*, HR Scout 7*
    2- 600 daily
    3- Willingness to follow team strategy during TB
    4- LINE app

We've got a great group. 38 stars in the last TB. ROLO shards pouring in. We have enough structure to get ish done but we still keep it fun. We lost a few longtime members who played 2+ years recently and have a few openings that are occupied alternate accounts. Very good environment to grow and learn. We don't have many openings often, so it's a great opportunity for a small group of friends or someone who is looking for a strong, organized guild to join up to. We have a few openings, and while we would prefer 1-4, we are willing to make exceptions for a good fit into our culture.

Pit Raids
    7:30 EST during the week
    12:30pm on weekends

HAAT
    8pm EST during the week
    1pm EST on weekends

Here's our link on SWGOH.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/920/order-of-the-slth/

If interested PM me on LINE (xiluin ) or respond here on the forums.
  • Vengence
    1104 posts Member
    Options
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Active players look no further! Join up while we have openings!

TL:DR Summary- Be active, 600 daily, have Line App, look at openings listed below, Comment below with Game Name and Ally Code, then sit back and reap rewards!

Knights of Ren Guild Family

The KoR family currently has members across established raiding guilds.

What is the KoR Family? KoR has an extensive list of veteran players from the first days of game release. These players have joined together to create a massive family in tune with helping each other. All guilds work together but are lead separately. This is a huge benefit to the community because we offer something for everyone.

Whether you're new to raiding or an established veteran, we have a home for you!

See Recruiter Contact Info below!

Requirements

Daily 600 consistently
    Line App for guild communication
    Follow Raid Rules

What We Offer

Extremely active raids: 3-4 every week
    Dedicated and Active leadership
    KoR Family exclusive LINE channel
    Raid coaching (Rancor/Tank/TB)
    Arena coaching
    MOD coaching
    Gear donations
    Individual mentoring
    Faction Chats
    Twi'lek Dancers on weekends

KoR Recruiters

Fearless
    Resurgence Guild Leader
    Ally Code: 598-747-152
    LINE id: FearlessFrank

JKRoar
    KoR DiS Officer
    Ally Code: 947-346-543
    LINE id: jkroar

Satsloader
    Recruitment Officer
    Ally Code: 549-338-223
    LINE id: satsloader

Supreme Vengence
    KøR DiS Guild Leader
    LINE ID: vengence6

Contact us! We're excited to add new players to our ranks.
  • VasoGreekHeroes
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    IMG_0087.png

The Greek Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Greek Active Guild and we are currently looking for a few daily players, most preferably from Greece, but everyone is welcome to join, if you don't mind the time difference.

We are crushing HAAT 2 times a week and we do both raids on a rotation to accomodate all preferences.
    We also have a strict 24h 0 damage rule both on rancor and HAAT, so that everyone can claim their spot on the rewards.
    So far we've been scoring 30+ stars in territory battles and we have a total 70m gp, that rises each day.

Requiremens:

-85 level with a HAAT ready squad
    -600 daily tickets
    -1.4m minimum gp and a roster able to contribute in tb
    -participation in discord is a must
    -You need to be respectful and cooperative

What we offer:

-Kenobi shards!!
    -A fun and friendly community

Our guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/4918/greek-heroes/

To apply:
    Discord id: Vaso#9064

Σας περιμενουμε!!

• Options
    Cover Me Porkins I'm Going In is recruiting 2 more players. Get in before the next territory battle starts!

65M GP guild right now. Mix of european and North American members. HAAT about twice weekly, HPit about thrice weekly.

Discord required. Generally fairly laid back guild otherwise and a great group, but participation in territory battles also required.

Message me here or discord (Lowkey#8005) if interested.
  • Options
    FTB TNO66 is looking for 2 possible players, with the following requirements:

* 1.7M+ GP
    * Have CLS and CHS
    * Discord account

We are:

* 83M GP before 2 players retired (currently 79M)
    * 34* last TB
    * Rotating raid schedule (1:00 - 10:00 - 13:00 - 19:00 GMT)
    * 24 hrs 0 damage on both raids

A helpful guild is what matters the most :wink:

If interested, contact me on Discord (Chicco#1794)

Cheers :smile:
  • Options
    OOTINI FAMILY we have 2 positions available one for OOTINI and one for UUTINI )sister guild)

looking for recruits before next TB

OOTINI GP 89,000,000 avg 1,975,000
    nearing 40* TB

UUTINI GP 69,000,000 avg 1,500,000
    nearing 30* TB

heroic AAT and pit with 0-damage period

very active discord chat with multiple guilds and active members helping each other to excel.

must have CHS and HRS 5*

COME JOIN THE FAMILY
    DISCORD mike#6653

• Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    We currently have 2-3 slots available to replace a couple vacancies and a coupe inactive members.
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo Guild is currently looking for one more member to join us. We are a casually serious guild started around a core group of Texas Longhorn fans (we generally operate in Central Time USA). If you're a UT fan or a fan of college football in general, you'll fit right in.

We currently have Heroic Rancor on farm and require a period of 0 damage until 7:30 pm CT the day after raid is launched. Any member capable of soloing Rancor raid must wait until 8 pm CT to register damage to allow other guild members an appropriate time to log damage. We finished our very first HAAT 9/31/17 with lots of time to spare and our second the day after, so we officially have HAAT on farm. We are looking for new members who are at level 85 and have at least one viable (gear 10+) HAAT team, preferably in phase 3. Participation in TB will be mandatory as well. Our current Guild GP is 46 million and last TB, we achieved 22 stars but are looking to vastly improve.

It is required to get at least 300 tickets daily although most of the guild does more. Violations to guild rules (such as low ticket contribution or violating raid rules) will result in a warning the first time and removal for repeated violations. Discord is mandatory and used mainly for banter and official notifications.

We're a friendly group and support our own. If you're interested in joining, message me here or on discord shaggydarwin #7454.
  • Options
    jawaJobfair.gif

Unionize the Jawas is Hiring!

Well, recruiting. There’s no pay, but you can get your fill of ROLO, GK, and Han shards!

Unionize the Jawas is a semi-competitive, semi-casual guild. We run HAAT twice a week and t7 Pit 3 days a week! 24 hour 0 damage registration period for both. We’re organized and TB focused, so we require Discord for all members, as well as swgoh[dot]gg.

We total 70m GP and have earned 30 stars in TB.

Unionize the Jawas is an EST guild, but our raid times accommodate just about anyone in North America and we have officers from coast to coast ready to help.

If you are looking for a guild with organized leadership, unparalleled comradery, expert guidance, and no stress, we are the guild for you!

Requirements:

Communication: Active participation in the guild community is mandatory! Whether through in-game chat or on discord. All platoon assignments and raid rules post to Discord.

Galactic Power: We are looking for players who will synergize well with our current membership. That means you must have character power of at least 600k with a total GP of 1 million or more. Our top players are over 2 million, and we want everyone to be able to keep up.

Focus: Members of Unionize the Jawas all have goals. Yes, for some of us who p2p, it is reaching peak collection score; our f2p members must have focus too. Whether it is finishing out a HAAT team to try to get to the top of our leaderboard, or if it is farming characters required for TB, everyone has to be working on something concrete. Ships are going to play a larger role than ever now; maybe you are a fleet arena champ but want to do better in squad arena? While we would love it if you have the Hoth twins, CLS, CHS, Phoenix, and Rogue 1 all finished, we’re not going to deny you membership if you don’t. With guild wars coming and DS TB, we’re looking for focused players who want to improve while still having fun.

We can help you set goals and achieve them!

Finally, we do not require 600 tickets a day, though it is expected. We track lifetime tickets weekly, and those who are falling behind are removed only after an officer has reached out to them. We have a Discord channel specifically for people who may be away from the game for an afternoon or a few days. We want everyone to have fun. We pre-assign platoons so you do not have to worry about that stress. We have a streamlined process for TB so it doesn’t take your whole day.

Please send a discord message to our leader, San Holo at San Holo#2228 and include a link to your swgoh[dot]gg profile.
  • Options
    ***The Krath Brotherhood Wants You!!!*** *We are old guys (Mid 20's to 40+) who are running The Krath Brotherhood like a business. We are well organized and have the tools to help everyone in our system grow into a better player.
    We are looking for daily active players and guilds of all types. We have openings in the following guilds & time zones:
    HEROIC AAT GUILD:
    Pacific
    HEROIC PIT / T6 AAT
    Pacific
    Eastern
    GMT +1
    Do you have a guild and you want to get stronger and be better managed instantly? We have a plan for you.
    Are you an individual looking for a home? We have a guild for any level.
    Do you have a guild in another time zone but need more members? We can help!
    The Krath Brotherhood has 200+ active users on our Discord Server (we like to think of it as a super active, up to date archive) and we would love to show it to you.
    If you want to enlist now or if you have a bunch of questions, just hit me up:
    Discord: ProCapper#9268
    SWGOH: 531-213-125
    PLEASE NOTE: If you hit me up in-game, I will only accept your friend request, if you are NOT in a guild.
    Oh yeah, if you're gonna try to recruit me or my guild system, please just go the next ad. THANK YOU
    Come to The Krath Brotherhood... We have cookies!!! http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140302230327/cardfight/images/1/1a/Come_to_the_DarkSide_cookies.jpg
  • Options
    Chaos Community
    We are a community of 3 guilds currently recruiting for two of them. We have 2 potential spots in Chaos and looking for up to 5 for M&M to replace alt accounts we currently have in guild. We are looking to fill these spots in between TB runs.
    Chaos (HAAT) - 88mil GP -- 35*
    Requirements:
    - Must be Level 85
    - Must make 600 tickets a day
    - Must have Discord for communication
    - Must have 16+ G11 characters ready for HAAT
    - Must have a GP of 1.75 mil or higher
    All raids start at 9AM EST for a 12 hour 0 tag phase and attack is at 9PM EST
    Guild reset is at 10:30PM EST
    We are looking for some very strong players to join and have rekt some TB
    M&M (HAAT) - 71mil GP - 30*
    Requirements:
    - Must be level 85
    - Must make 600 tickets a day
    - Must have Discord for communication
    - Must have 15+ G10+ characters ready for HAAT
    - Must have GP of 1.2 mil or higher
    All raids start at 9AM EST for a 12 hour 0 tag phase and attack at 9PM EST
    Guild Reset is at 9:30PM EST
    Guild is growing and progressing well, just looking for people to replace alt accounts that are at or under 1mil GP so we can continue to improve on TB.
    For contact
    Contact myself here on the forums @Demagol
    Discord: MadGeniuz#5420
    Or can contact
    Discord: GopherLove#1811
    or Line (ID - GopherLove)
    and please send a swgoh.gg profile and ally code.
  • Options
    Hey guys im a lvl 85 seeking another full heroic guild i have gk at 5* and lookin for somewhere i can grow i have decent toons just working on modding them an i could use some help on squad building as well i have line and discord just need somewhere that'll help me reach my full potential.
  • Options
    Greetings!

I am Dorth Reban, Recruiter for JKW CarboKnights. We are a member of the larger JKW alliance.

We are looking for 2-3 players to fill out our guild after a couple have quit and another went on to join some IRL friends. Note that I know no one will want to swap guilds mid-TB, but if you're interested in a new guild after this TB ends, I will listen!

We have HAAT on an easy farm. We do it 2x weekly and Pit 3x weekly. We got 24* the last TB and that is quickly going to go up with a few new people. We are in US Central Time Zone and raid at 4PM CST or sometimes at payout for HAAT (7:30PM CST).

We are looking for members with 750k GP or above. We ask only for daily tickets, communication (we have a discord server), and adherence to our raid rules/tb instructions (posted in discord).

Reach out to me here or on discord at DarthDyl#9036 if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Dorth Reban
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorth reban/
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Zeonix
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Awakened: HAAT Guild now focusing on Territory Battles!

Awakened is Recruiting strong players!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

image.png

Who we are: Awakened is a very active, friendly, organized, and top ranked guild. We have Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids on farm. We always achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day. We are currently strengthening our squads for Territory Battles! We strive to be a competitive guild and we improve every day! Our members are very nice and helpful!

We have 47+ members with CLS and can get 50 ROLO shards every TB!

As of 10/8/2017, Awakened has about 100,000,000 Guild GP and has acquired 41* in Territory Battle.

Guild reset time is 8:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CDT (UTC -4 / UTC -5).

Raid times are on rotation for the following times: 10:00am EDT, 4:00pm EDT, and 11:10pm EDT. We do this so that all of our members have a chance to attack in a raid during a time that is convenient for them since we have members in different time zones from all around the world!
    Heroic Rancor and HAAT raid times alternate so the FFA attacks never start on the same day or time. We have a 24 hour, 0 damage rule. This allows our members to post 0 damage and still get rewards in case they cannot attack the raid during its start time.

Requirements for new members:
    • Must contribute 600 / 600 daily raid tickets every day so we achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day!
    • Must have a Discord account and a swgoh.gg account. No exceptions.
    • Must be level 85 with 50+ 7* characters and at least 30+ G10/G11 characters (Emphasis on Light Side).
    • 2,200,000 GP+ is required. (1,500,000 Character GP+ and 700,000 Ship GP+)
    • Must have a good amount of 6*/ 7* ships and a 6* Capital Ship required (Emphasis on Light Side Ships).
    • Must have Commander Luke Skywalker.
    • Must have 5* Captain Han Solo (farming to 7*), 5* HR Soldier, and 6* HR Scout.
    • Must have or be close to having 6* Phoenix squad, and 7* Rouge One squad (Exceptions can be made if you have very strong roster).
    • Must be competitive and able to follow directions. No exceptions.
    • Top 50 average arena rank or better is preferred, but not required.

If you meet these requirements (or very close to) and would like to be a part of Awakened, add me as a friend on Discord or send me a message on here!

Note: If we are currently full, don’t fret! We can add you to our waitlist until a spot opens up!

We will be adding new people during the days that there is no Territory Battles in progress.

Discord ID: Zeonix#6505
    Post edited by Zeonix on
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Three spots available - 1 now and 2 more after completion of the current TB!

Join DoE - Defenders of Endor- 37* TB, T7 raid rancor raid guild and heroic tank raid guild is Now Recruiting! Join the original and best guild dedicated to Ewoks. If you want to have fun and get good rewards, join DoE!

Do you need lots of ROLO shards? We unlocked ROLO and received 38 shards this current TB, with more teams ready for ROLO shards since then, so apply now and get your shards.

https://swgoh.gg/g/186/doe/

CM3iHd0.png

Very active international guild currently running T7 rancor and heroic tank raids. We are a very fun and friendly guild with a mix of whales, FTP, guppies and one obese dolphin.

DoE is a top 100 guild with members who vary from number 1 on their arena server to top 500. We are very active on Discord and discuss SWGOH strategy, toons, and any other issues guild members want to discuss, whether it be your awesome Lego collection, music, movies, your job, or your upcoming arranged marriage (yes, we actually discussed this) ;-)

Looking for players who are active daily who have a minimum of 1.8 million GP higher, 2 of the following three toons: 7* CLS, a 7* Hoth rebel scout or a 5* Hoth rebel Soldier, 50 7* toons, and at least one 3* Ewok.

We require a daily 600 raid tickets or prior notice if you cannot do your daily (we have alt accounts that can cover guild members for vacations, work, etc). Multiple misses without prior notice will result in removal from guild.

Tank raid details (All times are Eastern US time!):

HAAT raid alternates between a 10 PM opening and 12 PM opening and is FFA after a 24 hour no damage period.

Rancor raid details:
    Rancor T7 raids have a 24 hour no damage period and is open for damage with a one team run. All rancor solos are held for 20 minutes or until the rancor is defeated by non-solos, whichever happens first.

Rancor Raid Schedule (All times are Eastern US time!):
    Open for Sacrifice Toons (OS)
    Open for Damage (OD)

Mon. 12:00 PM OS, Tues 12:00 PM OD

Wed. 2:00 PM OS, Thurs. 2:00 PM OD

Fri. 10:00 AM OS, Sat. 10:00 AM OD

Bonus Raid (usually every other week)
    Sat. 4:00 PM OS, Sun. 4:00 PM OD

If interested, PM or Discord message:
    @Sunnie1978
    @rj_brando
    @scuba

Discord ID: Sunnie1978#4082
    Line ID: sunnie1978
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Pyrimis on
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sithh" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 88m GP and currently earns 36 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually closer to a high-end Guild.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    I'll keep it simple...
    Covenant Of The Force...
    We're a fun, Line App using guild looking for active players close to level 65. Players that are Territory Battle ready will fit right in. Contact us also if u are a guild looking to merge and grow to become HAAT raid ready.

Leader Ally code: 918216726
    Officer Line id: babbittini32
    Officer Line id: david_miketalbot
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats are recruiting 3 players, lvl 85, approximately 1.7-1.5 mill GP. We are a top 100 raiding guild (100 or better in both haat and hrancor). We do over 29k in tickets daily and max several guild activities weekly. We have 3+ hrancor and 2+ haat raids weekly. We have had 3 people in guild that have not followed guild coordination and have caused us to lose multiple stars. We will have 32* on this tb.

We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 24 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

An account with swgoh.gg is also a requirement. We have a coder in guild that has developed an app designed specifically for TB to maximize our production in TB that uses the info from that sight for platoon deployments. Any guild that would like to enquire about using it may also get in touch with one of us.

Message me or our leader on LINE.

We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings.

LINE IDs

bobby117a
    wormholetraveler45

Discord ID
    bobby117#3003

Ally codes:
    bobby117: 866-734-953
    wormholetraveler: 646-659-425

Our guild page is: https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Options
    Outer Rim Job NEEDS YOU!!

Guild GP 78 mil GP
    TB Stars 28*, 30*, 32 on third.

All times are EASTERN and our Guild reset is 7:30pm EDT.

We are a very friendly guild, very light hearted and we tend to have a good time. We have a lot of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy who are always willing to help others out with questions. We consider ourselves to be semi-serious guild when it comes to raid tickets and we loosely track raid ticket contribution. We require 600 tickets daily but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life.

We have open spots for players who are ready for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, CLS, CHSolo, and 7* LS ships, 6* capital ships. Participation in TBs is REQUIRED.

HEROIC RAIDS We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are voted on via a poll in Discord app.

GUILD CHAT We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED. You don't necessarily need to talk in the chat but you MUST read channels relevant to Territory Battles for instructions and guild strategy and comment when required.

Please message and officer on Discord you are interested. Please include your swgoh link. We are looking for GP around 1.5 million, but will look at players with less with a strong light side roster.

Reineday#8030 Youngjedi#7936

Thanks!
  • Options
    Guild Walking Carpet is in search of a couple of players

Looking to add a couple more before TB starts up in a few days.

We prefer that your lvl85, use discord, able to produce the 600 tix/day. HPIT and HAAT are cleared 3x and 2x a week respectively.

Get at me on discord with any questions

sonfranco#7680
  • Options
    Do you have what it takes to join the best guild in the history of ever? Because all it takes is you pressing the join guild button and meeting the requirements below:

HeroTeamVengers - 47/50

-Heroic rancor completed in 20-60 mins
    -Working towards Heroic AAT, a few months away
    -Time zone- Pacific
    -Guild rules- must contribute anything daily towards raid tickets, just spend your energy daily. We're relaxed and like to have fun, but want to compete at a higher level.
    -We start heroic rancor at 2pm PST.
    -No damage on rancor for first 24 hours. Put up a 0.
    -Minimum level: 80
    -Guild Comedian role: Taken by DarthLeviathan
    -We contribute to the exchange very frequently
    -Please use Discord: https://discord.gg/64ZSRpf
  • Options
    Force United is recruiting one member to replace a guild mate that decided to retire. We are an 82+ million GP guild earning 33 stars in TB. Both heroic raids on farm. We have a special Rancor raid rotation in place to allow those members that need to finish Han a chance to finish top 10 for the shards.

We are looking for someone at least 1.2 million GP. 600 daily is requested but we won't beat you up over it. Life comes first. TB characters are a plus but not required.

Discord is required for TB coordination and raid scheduling. Message me here or on Discord at Xanderxman#0823.
  • Options
    NtN Shooters of the Galaxy has a few spots remaining. Completed 25* last TB with only 33 players, should be able to do around 35* or more when we're full. Should be getting more than 20 ROLO shards next TB.
    Complete the HAAT in less than 3hour for now.

Very active and friendly group of guys, always willing to help each other build their rosters whether it's for arena, HAAT or TB. We also have alliance chats that are accessible by all members.

We're in the process of rebuilding, we had been #90 in the world for GP but fell to 19 members, we're in the 40s now and on pace to hit 80-90 Million GP when we're full. A bulk of our members have all required TB toons, this is a serious 30k daily guild looking to climb the leaderboards and get back into the top 100 again but we can't do it without your help.

I personally guarantee if you join and are active, follow rules and hit 600 daily you won't be removed, I'm only looking for permanent members and very willing to help anyone grow.

Preferably looking for members with 1.8 Million GP, CHS/HRS 5* and CLS. Preferably members with strong rebels and other light side teams, will take others based on roster.

Please feel free to message me on either Line - DarthBills or Discord - DarthBills#0489