Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    Owen Family BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

OFB has 1-2 open spot(s) in a HAAT guild. The guild clock is PDT (West Coast United States). We are not part of a huge conglomerate of guilds so once you’re here - you’re family. You won’t be bounced to a lower guild if a merge happens but we are expecting high level players with at least one G11 HAAT squad to participate in heroic raids.

The goal is daily players who take the game serious enough to participate consistently but not so much that they freak out when a person has life get in the way. We have players strong enough to solo the Rancor and we are able to complete HAAT.

We only have some basic expectations:

1. Follow the social raid guidelines. We run a ZERO HP PERIOD to give every person a spot on the raid reward list. We have rules to keep it fair as it is a chance to guarantee rewards should you not be able to raid for any reason.

2. We are a LINE chat group - pick up the free app even if you just use it to keep up with Raid announcements. You don’t have to be a chatterbox but we use LINE as a means for officers to contact people quickly.

3. Obtain an SWGOH.GG account if you have not already done so. This is to track progression of players. With Territory Battles it lets us know what characters we need for platoons. Set it and forget it - officers use it and do the rest.

4. Be supportive. Trolling or negative comments regarding another players game-play or choice will earn you equal punishment as violating a rule yourself. We want to have fun not get in fights over this game.

5. We don't want to micromanage - so we don't. We have VERY easy to hit daily minimums to determine a members overall value. If you are low and a new person comes along that wants to produce - we cut you. However, if you hit the minimums we don't go looking for replacements.

6. Have fun! This goes along with being supportive. We are fiercely supportive in the group and are mostly older age players with families so its a good vibe.

Guild hoppers need not apply. We are 47/50 high activity with some that have taken small siestas. As such strong candidates will be reviewed for replacement of current members. We are looking for 1.6 million GP or close to however if you have an HAAT ready squad (g11) don't be afraid to check.

PM direct to me or seek out PaiHuShih in the LINE app (player code) 951-953-995

owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg

• Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~74M Galactic Power
    Relaxed semi-casual guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate - we tend to have a bias towards the dark side and all communication is friendly
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.2M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE and easy to coordinate
    - 500+ raid tickets daily
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sithh" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 88m GP and currently earns 36 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my swgoh account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're a pretty good blend of competitive/casual, along with a healthy dose of popular movie quotes. The current flavor of the month is The Big Lebowski.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Tired of carrying your current guild???

Tres Comàs is recruiting for TB/HAAT/HPit. We are currently a 77m GP guild with 33 stars.

We are a very social and active guild on Line with wide ranging conversations, now including Destiny 2 talk! :smile:

We have a couple disengaged casuals that we would like to replace with more dedicated (and fun!) members that can meet our requirements below. We would love to have you if you are ready to join our community and be active in game! If you have a group of over achievers in your guild I'd love to invite you to our community.

Requirements: SWGOH.gg account sync'd, Line app, 600 energy daily, CLS,Hoth Scout 6*,Solider 5*, Captain Han Solo 5*, LS Capital Ship 6*
    Not a hard line on specific GP, I will roster review, but over 1.25 mil most likely required.

Raid times rotate between 4pm and 10pm EST. Please message me here or on Line @22jp22 for more info!

Check out my account here: https://swgoh.gg/u/capifico22/
    Post edited by capifico22 on
  • Options
    AmericanEmpire is a dedicated guild and is currently looking for 3 members to join! No feeders nor merging, we’re a stand alone guild! We have members from all over the States but our raid times are static and days don’t change...We currently are doing Heroic Rancor 3 times a week with a 0 for 24hr rule and Heroic AAT twice a week with the occasional bonus raid when we have the extra tickets! Also, HAAT has the 0 for 24hr rule...Currently in TB we’re averaging 30 stars with a combined guild GP of about 74.5 Mil, when full our guilds GP was closer to 80 but due to inactive members that gives you the chance to join our great guild! ....What we need from you!

Active and Daily 600 ticket contribution

A GP rating of 1.5 Mil or higher

Required Toons for TB...CLS, Hoth Han, Hoth Rebel Both...Not required but helpful are resistance team and Phoenix team ready to go. Exceptions can be made possibly....

Discord App (No Exceptions) we want everyone to have a voice and make sure not only are you being heard but also listening to instructions.

When joining guild please say “Hi” to everyone in guild chat! Pet peeve of ours is when new members join guild and don’t talk!...lol...

Account on Swgoh.GG, we are currently having all our members create an account...

New members need to be willing to do what is needed, we aren’t a militant group by any means but do want our members to be able to follow rules, use common sense and look for communication when needed and help us improve our overall gaming and guild experience through ideas, suggestions and participation...

If you’re interested or have questions please Send me a request on Discord @ Frelorn#3620

• Options
    Outcasts Heroes need you! Yes you!
    If you are an American with 1.4m+ GP
    We have both Heroic raids on farm and do 30+ stars per TB.
    If you'd like to join you can message me here or on the LINE APP. My LINE ID is archer23890.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Pyrimis on
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    Mad Haaters is looking to recruit 5 people to replace 5 who are less than active.

We do 2 haat, and 3 HPit a week on a rotational schedule.

We are a friendly and casual guild that's just under 70 mil GP earning 30 stars in TB. We are on the cusp of increasing that with your help.

Tired of the high stress guilds or tired of carrying your guild or just plain tired look me up on Line.

Line ID: baddabing
  • Options
    BDB has at least two open spots: 80 million+ GP and 31+ stars in TB, just looking for a few new members to help us get over the hump!

BDB describes itself concisely as a "daily, casual but competitive" guild. In more detail, that means that we're a fun group of individuals from all over the globe who take the game seriously and want to continue to improve, but we don't expect nor want the game to completely take over your life or stress you out in any way. We have both Heroic raids on farm, and run them with a 24 hour registration period and with rotating time windows to ensure everyone gets an equal chance to actively participate and get better ranks in raids. Additionally, we all are fairly active in gear donations. Most importantly, we've got a fun, lively, and active LINE chat where we discuss the game and our strategies, as well as fun things going on in the real world too.

We've gotten 31+ TB stars in each of the TBs, and are on track to do that again this TB, despite having a handful of members who are either not active or are lower level accounts that we're helping bring along while we have the open space. Thus, we have AT LEAST two open spots we need to fill. In an applicant, we're looking for:
    -Someone who will utilize the LINE chat app and attentively monitor our dedicated room for alerts, raid starts, and "TB Directives" from the guild officers.
    -Someone who will play the game daily, meaning they participate in all phases of TB and make a good-faith effort to get their 600 every day. However, we completely understand that real life can sometimes interfere, and we are totally OK with people having to take the occasional day off or light period... all we ask is that you notify the guild officers in advance.
    -Someone who can make a real contribution to our advancing in TB, meaning he or she has approximately 1.5 million or more GP, at least three solid 7* LS teams for combat battles, and is actively farming the toons necessary for TB as well as one or more of the "rarer" toons needed for high level platoons.

If this sounds like you, and you want to join a fun, stress-free environment with a bunch of great people, we'd love to have you in BDB! Let either me or @Dantefire know in the forum, or get in touch with us directly in LINE (our IDs there are the same as they are here, scottdude8 and Dantefire).

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!
  • Options

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 88m GP and currently earns 36 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my swgoh account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're a pretty good blend of competitive/casual, along with a healthy dose of popular movie quotes. The current flavor of the month is The Big Lebowski.

• Options
    OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Differences of opinion have caused openings in OFB. We are a guild that has cleared HAAT in the past so we know the how to make it happen. We have experience in farming the correct teams and need to fill only a few spots to make it happen again.

Our guild values the needs of the many over the desires of the few. That perspective caused us to lose players who were heavy hitters as they sought “greener” pastures. That being said we understand that not everyone will share the main guilds attitude. However, if you enjoy consistent play but want a less cut throat environment and prefer friendship connection over the fast path to that next character level than we want you to join the BBQ.

There are approximately 4 spots and we are looking for level 85 players who have developed at least one team for HAAT raid or players that have solid rosters that are willing to learn strategy and fill in where we have a need.

Here are the basics:

TIMEZONE: CST (but raiding schedule is handled by PST players and runs multiple time zone coverage)

RAID RULES: Basic 24 hr zero HP on both PIT and NAAT for consistency. We alternate and run back to back rancor when the cash allots it. We like to ensure we have an active raid going every day to keep currency flowing.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH

951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
  • Fizix
    127 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    vweSyDt.png

New Order of Jedi is an extremely active North American guild with Heroic Pit and Heroic Tank on farm. We have built a strong and reliable fellowship of friendly guild-mates over the years and are seeking to replace a couple of less active members.

We are seeking 2 active players, at least 1.5 mil GP, who are ready to contribute to our Territory Battle progression. You should have or be close to obtaining characters/squads/ships that are necessary for the Hoth Territory Battle.

Guild activity reset 7:30 pm Pacific 10:30 pm Eastern

Raids launch at 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern.

Heroic raid rewards are guaranteed with a 24 hour 0 score period(for both HPit and HAAT). Heroic AAT is currently a free-for-all. Heroic Pit has an imposed total damage cap of 1,000,000. Anyone exceeding the cap is required to post a zero during the next Heroic Pit raid.

Discord app is how we communicate guild information. It allows everyone to review posts and discussions, at their leisure, without missing out on important details.

We understand that everyone has lives outside of this game and don't require a strict daily raid ticket contribution. However, we do monitor for activity and replace members accordingly.

Please message me here or on discord if this seems like a good fit for you or if you have questions. I'm happy to provide more details upon request.

Fizix#8016 on Discord https://discord.gg/VXn9gXW
    Com Officer
    New Order of Jedi
    Ally Code 764-271-761
  • Options
    Outer Rim Job NEEDS YOU!!

Guild GP 75 mil GP and climbing fast. 28* on first TB, 30* on the second, 32 on third.

All times are EASTERN and our Guild reset is 7:30pm EDT.

We are a very friendly guild, very light hearted and we tend to have a good time. We have a lot of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy who are always willing to help others out with questions. We consider ourselves to be semi-serious guild when it comes to raid tickets and we loosely track raid ticket contribution. We require 600 tickets daily but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life.

We have 5 open spots for players who are ready for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, CLS, CHS, and 7* LS ships, 6* capital ships. Participation in TBs is required.

HEROIC RAIDS We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are voted on via a poll in Discord app.

GUILD CHAT We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED. You don't necessarily need to participate in the chat but you MUST read channels relevant to Territory Battles for instructions and guild strategy and comment when required.
    Please message and officer on Discord you are interested. Please include your swgoh link. We are looking for GP around 1.5 million, but will look at players with less with a strong light side roster.

Youngjedi#7936 Reineday#8030 Thanks!
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Pyrimis on
  • Options
    TBK Recruitment

The British Knights are recruiting. We are on a gp of 85 mill + 37 stars last tb.
    The British Knights 48/50
    Heroic aat and ranky 7pm raid times GMT
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2620/the-ones-british-knights/

Discord Contact TBK Humble#5329 or send an ally request to 942778278

This is a great guild with a caring group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

Hit me up and we'll chat.
  • Options
    I know everyone is excited about territory battles and wanting to join a top guild in order to win better rewards and those ROLO shards.
    The members of my guild, KøR Resurgence, will be unlocking ROLO next TB and have her at five stars the TB after that.

I represent KøR and we have a few openings in some of our guilds. I just had a player leave to join a friends guild, so I will need a replacement. I'm sure there must be someone out there who wants those ROLO shards. We easily obtained 37 stars even though we had two players not participating because of real life.

We have several other guilds ranging from 25 stars to 35 stars that could use a player or two. We even have a guild for players that are level 75 to 80.

If this sounds interesting to you, message me on the LINE app.
    My ID is FearlessFrank.
  • Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    Prepare - UK based Guild - 94m Galactic Power - 38 stars last tb will be 40 within 2 weeks
    Hi, we are Prepare, a European time zone guild looking for 1 tb focused player to join us.
    We are an independent guild, not a supermarket chain of an alliance where you are rehomed into a lower level guild post application.
    We use discord for comms and have all the usual bonuses, a mod bot, weekly raid schedules and a bot to remind you of start times.
    We raid in the evenings with the rancor at 8.30pm uk time and Haat split over 2 days with phases at 7.30pm and 8.00pm for a bit of rng time between phases. rancor has the customary 0 for 24 hrs etc.
    What we need from you is a dedication to getting all parts of TB cleaned up as quick as possible. so that means a 6 star light side capital ship, 5 star captain han and building toward 7 star, hoth brothers and respectable Phoenix and rogue 1 squads. Just like everyone else right?!
    If this sounds like a bit of you, you want to be in a ranked guild with clear instruction then give us a shout, either here or :
    Line: @hob_besb
    Discord: Hobnob(PREPARE)#7396
    or hop straight into our Discord welcome page for a chat on: https://discord.gg/uWnXFxf
  • Options

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually closer to a high-end Guild.

• Options
    Hey everyone,

My guild is going to be cutting a few players (2-4) from our guild that are notoriously absent or just not contributing properly. So we're looking to recruit some more players that can actually stay active and contribute.

About us:

79+ million GP
    31* in TB (missed out on an additional 2* by less than half a million each.)

EST based
    Raids start rotate between 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm
    24 hour, 0 damage for both raids. 300K damage cap on rancor

600 tickets a day now being implemented
    Discord now required

We are trying to become a more competitive guild but we have a pretty relaxed atmosphere. Have a few spenders but overall, we're mostly F2P.

If you're interested in joining or have any questions, PM me or message me on discord at Lumpawaroo#2751.
  • Options
    Link For Dracarys Guild On SWGOH.GG
    Background: We are a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle rewards. Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out all over the world. We value strategy, sharing knowledge, and having an active Discord community. Our officers are fair and active, and always looking for ways to improve the guild and SWGOH experience.
    Time zone: UTC +8 (ideal for players in China, Korea, Japan, or early risers in Western USA)
              PDT (UTC -7)     EDT (UTC -9)     CET (UTC +1)     UTC +8
    Rancor    6AM              9AM              2PM              9PM
    HAAT      7AM              10AM             3PM              10PM
    TB        6AM              9AM              2PM              9PM

-- 24 hour zero damage phase for RAIDS*
    -- Min. 3 Rancor raids and 2 HAAT raids every week*

Guild requirements
    • Contribute 600 tickets daily
    • 15x gear 11 characters
    • Join our Discord server
    • Swgoh.gg profile
    • Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested :smiley:
    Discord: Oktogen#4409
    PLz4fr6.jpg
  • Options
    Motivator Salvaged (Motivator Alliance) is currently recruiting! We are looking for active but fun players with roughly 1 mil gp and solid haat rosters. The alliance consists of 5 guilds ranging from 41+ stars to our casual/alt guild. Very active and fun alliance chat with everything from strategy and arena talk to general ****'in. Our rules are simple:

1. Do your 600.
    2. Treat all members of the guild and the alliance (5 guilds in total) with respect.
    3. Have fun and raid hard!

Raid times are Tank at 8pm est, free for all until p4 (which is 0 damage until 24hours after raid launch) and Rancor alternating between 9pm est and 12pm est.

Discord is required so contact me at Broulan#7667 if you're interested or would like more information!
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~76M Galactic Power / 33* TB
    Relaxed semi-casual guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate - we tend to have a bias towards the dark side and all communication is friendly
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.2M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE and easy to coordinate
    - 500+ raid tickets daily
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    [49/50] (+1(!)) NOOOOOOOOOO (83m gp, 37 cls) is looking for one replacement before the next TB!!!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/
    We:
    - Avg arena rank: #40
    - GP: 84m
    - cls count: 37
    - well connected with other guilds
    - daily 600 required
    - friendly community from all over the world
    - 2x 37* TB
    What we expect from you:
    - active!
    - matching/solid roster
    - at least 1.7m GP
    - friendly and reliable
    - arena rank: at least somewhere in the top50 (the higher the better)
    - Willing to join discord and timetree (raid schedules)!
    - prefered chars: cls,chs, hoth brothers
    If you are interested in joining us, please contact me via discord or PM me here.
    My discord id: sickagony#9650
    My ally code: 365983888
    May the force be with you, always
    sickagony

We are a seasoned guild of guys and girls who are looking for like minded players for Territory Battles. We are almost entirely based in the United States, but we were fortunate enough to have a fellow guildie create the guild in a much more favorable timezone so that we get tickets and new guild activities midday (1230pm EST for reference).

Guild Activity Reset: GMT+4

Rancor: 530pm EST

Tank: 600pm EST

Guild GP: 81m

TB1: 30 stars

TB2: 34 stars

Both raids have a 24 hour registration period, and 1 toon is used to register. For rancor only Kylo and his evil twin brother Zylo are banned as registration characters. CLS is banned from both raids as registration.

Requirements: -Squad synergies that work towards TB (Ex. Zinn/Rebels/Jedi; Phoenix & R1 recommended but not req) -Mod challenges complete or mostly complete -Download Discord for chat, with notifications enabled on direct messages & @mentions. -Close to 4,000 tickets a week (We are reasonable if you are afk, just need prior notice) -Swgoh.gg profile for tracking (helps out a lot when asking for advice)

Discord: SmokeyJ#9754
  • YELLOWxMANTIS
    136 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    We currently have 3-5 slots available to replace a couple vacancies and a coupe inactive members.
    Post edited by YELLOWxMANTIS on
  • Options
    Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing
    20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Options
    40* for next tb with our new added members. Approaching 100 mil GP. We get 50 rolo shards and we have 47 CLS. We are top 50 in raid points. We get 30k everyday for a few months straight.

Our guild is very organized for TB. Officers are on top of everything and if you want to join a guild that is more exact and precise come check us out.

We want new members to have at least 1.5 mil GP and ideally 3 strong LS squads to 6/6 every mission. All characters of interest must be starred and somewhat geared to pass the special missions. We want people who get decent scores for Phoenix and rogue 1 phase 5 & 6 missions.

We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere in general though(besides TB)with no rules on damage(except 24 hr 0 tap for both raids). We don't require screenshots/contributions. We do require 600 which is a MUST and be able to follow directions on discord for tb.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5 hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized