Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 1 experienced player that is level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players over 1.5 million GP are preferred. We are currently 99 million GP strong & earned 38 stars in the last TB.
    Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with Territory Battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (Łõrd Chãrged Ω#3342)
  • bullittmcqueen
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    NEED 1 IMMEDIATELY

BC Strikes Back is a active Heroic Guild with a casual flavor. Currently at 93M GP. We are a mix of newer players and hardened veterans that work well together. Seeking up to 3 members to fill spots recently vacated. We farm Rancor every 48h and HAAT every 72h. Last Light Side Territory Battles we secured 36 stars and will secure 37/38 stars with your help next time.

Our rules are simple: Do your best for yourself and the guild 600 daily is not optional. Screenshots of 600 are sent daily to group officer

RAIDS: Follow Rules. At least post 0 damage in Rancor and HAAT even if you can’t participate. TB participation is required. See raid rules below for more detail

DISCORD: Is required to coordinate guild activities. Speak up if you have issues Have fun and be excellent to each other Failure to follow these rules will result in removal from guild.

To apply send me a PM on here or you may also message me on DC: bullittmcqueen#9353 SWGOH:

https://swgoh.gg/g/22347/bc-strikes-back/
  • Options
    WeShootF1rst (GP 79.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.200.000 GP
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Currently we are full 50/50 but one (or more) spot/s will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 30-33☆ on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 79.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Rεd3k : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    WeShootF1rst (GP 79.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.200.000 GP
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Currently we are 49/50 one (or more) spot will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 30-33☆ on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 79.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    HAAT:
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Rεd3k : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Ravendock
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 82 MIL GP guild looking for 3 more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Our growth:
    growth1.jpg

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill with someone who has at least 1.6m GP.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 110m GP and currently earns 38 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

We are laid back despite our expansive rosters (mine is linked below). We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the ****.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    The Dagobah Pirates are recruiting any active members with over 1.8mil GP

Guild_Poster.jpg

We demand ask that you:
    • Are willing to use Discord (very important for our TB counter).
    • Are getting your 600 a day.
    • Have at least 5* CHS and other TB required toons.
    Screenshot_2017-12-13-17-36-51.png?width=1179&height=664

We are UK based with raids being at 7:30-9pm GMT. We hit 41* on LSTB and 40* for DSTB and are looking to improve on that this time around. If you don't quite meet the requirements but are looking to progress into a top 200 guild our sub alliance has open spaces for all members.

If you are interested in joining you can comment below, PM me or for a quicker response join straight into our discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" has 3 empty roster spots we're looking to fill with people who have ~1.5m GP.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 110m GP and currently earns 38 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

We are laid back despite our expansive rosters (mine is linked below). We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the jerks.

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    WORLD DREAM TEAM [49/50] [GMT] [HPit] [NAAT]

54dert.jpg

World Dream Team is the best guild for middle level players that have at least one 6 stars character and level 60, by this way get AAT gears, normal credits, fleet credits and guild currency from the beginning of the game. Players with at least one 7 stars character will be able to get Han Solo shards and The Pit T7 raid gears from the beginning of the game. On February we will start to play Heroic AAT and start to get General Kenobi shards.

We have 4 players lvl 85 with more than 1 million galactic power each that can complete The Pit T7 raid and the Normal mode AAT in a single day. This is a good situation for the lvl 85 players because they are always in the top getting the best rewards, but also is a very good situation for the middle level players, because the top guilds usually not accept players with less than 1 million galactic power, but here the only requirements are to have at least one 6 stars character, level 60 and do an average of 500 tickets per day, and you will be able to get TOP 10 in every raid and get much more better rewards than in any other guild.

We only accept players with less than 350.000 galactic power, we are not interested to accept good players because we have enough lvl 85 players to complete the raids.

The guild is based in GMT time (UK), but this is not very important because the middle level players are allowed to attack the raids from the beginning and the lvl 85 players wilI wait 24 hours before complete them.

To know the current GMT time you can check this link: http://time.is/GMT

1zx6q2o.jpg

As you can see, we let middle level players be rank 3 in the The Pit Rancor Raid, for us is enough be in TOP 10.

6oft3c.jpg

I'm controlling the tickets and replacing the players that are doing an average of less than 500 tickets per day. The control is every 10 days, by this way if some day you cannot play but the rest of days you do 550-600 tickets still you will have a correct average.

dlpcfc.jpg
    28re43d.jpgdgm5a9.jpg

Currently with 50/50 players we are getting between 29k and 30k tickets everyday!!

The guild is full but we are replacing some alt accounts that we have to do tickets while we get the last players, so still we have some spots available.

28cevdw.jpg

In Territory Battles we are getting 11 stars in light side TB and 12 stars in dark side TB. We are getting gear 10 and gear 11 pieces in light side TB and gear 12 pieces in dark side TB.

8ycqb6.jpgdn1ti0.jpg

In Territory Wars we are winning conquering all territories, thanks to the level 85 players we can establish a strong defense and we can defeat all enemy teams.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

One 6 stars character. To partipate in the AAT normal mode is needed at least one 6 stars character, we prefer players that can participate from the beginning.

Level 60. To participate in the guild events like Territory Battles and Territory Wars is needed minimum level 65, but we can wait around one week while you get lvl 65. We cannot accept lower level players because would be a problem to start and complete Territory Wars.

500 tickets per day. Is needed make an average of 500 tickets everyday to start the raids, so is needed spend at least 500 energy (normal energy + cantina energy) everyday, something very easy to get. Anyway the best is try to make the 600 tickets everyday, by this way if some day you cannot play still you will have a correct average. I'm controlling the tickets every 10 days, the players with less than 500 tickets as average are replaced. The guild tickets reset is at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET).

RULES

The Pit T7 raid. For players with at least one 7 stars character. Will be started at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET). Free for all, except for lvl 85 players, that only are allowed to play from the second day at 17:30 GMT. Players lvl 85 are allowed from the beginning to put some damage of around 1 million to assure get the rewards if in the second day some lvl 85 player solo all the rest of raid. Maximum one lvl 85 player is allowed from the beginning to do more than 1 million damage without complete the raid, the rest of damage will be done at second day.

Normal AAT raid. For players with at least one 6 stars character. Will be started at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET). Free for all players from the beginning. The characters refresh is at 23:00 GMT (00:00 CET). The level 85 players are not allowed to play phase 4 until the second day at 17:30 GMT, by this way give 24 hours to the guild to do some damage.

Territory Battles. For players lvl +65. Deploy and play battles in the territory where still we not got the star. After get that star only play and deploy in the other territory. Is not needed use the platoons. Check the visual orders to know better where to play and deploy.

Territory Wars. For players lvl +65. If you know that you will not be able to play TW the best is establish some defensive team to get the rewards, because if you not participate you will not get rewards, join in the TW is not enough to get the rewards. The level 85 players will establish most of the defense, check the visual orders to know where is not allowed establish defensive teams. The level 85 players will start to play in last 12 hours to give enough time to the rest of guild to participate.

Guild Activities. The contribution is optional, there is not any requirement about it, because is few guild currency so is not very important, is more important assure to get 500-600 tickets everyday and play raids. The guild activities reset is at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET).

Donations. The donations are optional. Request gears always you need it because the lvl 85 players have a lot of the gears needed by the middle and low level players. Is not need donate gears to lvl 85, like stun cuffs mk5, stun guns mk5, droid callers mk5, scanners mk5, furnaces mk5 or nubian design mk5, is better save them for the future, you will need them very soon.

If someone need to stop to play the game during some days the best is say it to me in advance. I have some alt accounts ready to make tickets when is needed, so meanwhile you will be replaced by this account and when you are back you will join again immediately.

We are not using external chat, because the rules are very easy to follow. If you want talk about the game you can use the in-game chat.

REQUESTS

If you are interested to join in the guild, please write your Ally code or SWGOH profile by a reply in the guild post or by private message and I will invite you.

Also you can send me an ally request by my ally code that is 959-254-787 and I will invite you. The best is if you send a reply in the guild post or by a private message to let me know that you sent it and immediately I will accept your ally request and send you a guild invitation, with a private message to let you know that I sent it.

Also you can talk with me directly by Line, Telegram or WhatsApp.

● My Line ID is QUIMLC

● My Telegram ID is QUIMLC

● My WhatsApp number is +34684217556

You can check my swgoh.gg profile here:

https://swgoh.gg/u/quim/

Website to make a SWGOH profile: https://swgoh.gg/

Guild post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/144564/
  • Options
    Lets Have Ya (FTP 68M GP Guild) are looking for a couple of new members.

We are a friendly and fun UK Based Independent guild (with international members)

We currently run HR and HAAT with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (8pm GMT time), have won the last 3 TWs and achieved 31 stars in last LSTB

Our focus is around team work and we have an established strategy for TW and TB.

Our only requirements are the following:

FTP
    Minimum 1.4M GP
    Discord compulsory as we organise TB and HAAT from this (no chatting required just we post TB strategy on there)
    SWGOH.gg account
    Daily Active Player (but no specific ticket requirement and we understand life can take over)

I have attached link to our swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348 if not good luck with your guild search
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1M GP to our Alpha HAAT guild. We're currently at 63M GP. We also want to add about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be daily active and helpful and have discord. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or power hungry officers.
    We average 25K-28K tickets daily.
    24/0 Raid Rule
    If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: IronBorg#0367
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jKpDJKs
    Officer Discord: CorgiCa$h#9949
  • Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member to fill out.
    About us:
    We are a somewhat casual group of older gamers with more of a family atmosphere and lively chat.
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 77mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroics, usually in the evening some occasional in the AM
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: 31* on Light Side 27* on Dark
    TW: 5-2 Win/Loss record
    Donations: We have over 28k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line as a supplement but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595
    About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.
    Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude!
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~102M Galactic Power / 38* LSTB / 6 TW wins
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 49/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB/TW coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.8M+ GP with a good roster for TB/TW
    - active on LINE/TB/TW and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ReliableRenegadesNewAd_zpsgeqc9znr.gif
    Reliable Renegades (EST)
    65.0 MGP
    28-30* in TB
    Automatically get a zeta from TWs whether we win or lose.
    CONTACT INFO...Leader (Ren Candoogan)
    Ally code: 572-694-558
    Line ID: rencandoogan
    600 minimum daily energy spent, Line ID required, Registration on SWGOH.gg a MUST, No more than 36 hrs. of inactivity, must have at least 1 Million Galactic Power and no Mol Elizas please.
    H rancor every 2 days & HAAT every 3 days
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1M GP to our Alpha guild. We're currently at 63M GP. We also want to add about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be daily active and helpful and have discord. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or power hungry officers.
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Options
    Too Old For This Sith has 3 empty roster spots we're looking to fill!

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the armchair generals.

• Options
    The Corellian Refugees have room for 2 new members! We're running hAAT regularly, so GK is on the way. Now's the perfect time to welcome some new guildmates who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. Mostly US, with a few in Europe. GP is 73M and rising, so we're looking for players at or above 1.5M. 30 stars in the last LS TB, and 28 in DS TB. We have great participation in TW, and with our GP we're guaranteed a zeta win or lose (batting .500 so far).

600 raid tix per day is appreciated, but try for at least the 540 free ones - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch most raids at that time. Weekend raids launch at noon CST for our guildmates in Europe. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/KPnkjja
  • Options
    Dragons_of_Dune_Sea.jpg
  • Options
    Dragons_of_Dune_Sea.jpg

Looking for a few active players!
  • Options
    The Sith Family - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 14 guilds, 10 of which are full Heroic farm/TB/TW focused guilds. We now have added three Training Guilds designed to help newer players establish themselves, learn about the game, and to help focus their activity on specific squads in order to get the best experience!

WANTED: Players of all levels focused on game progression, having fun and enjoying a large family community.

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

What we offer:
    - 3 Training Guilds that players can promote from one to the other once they reach the required level or GP milestone!
    - A vast and knowledgeable online community with over 600 members working together to achieve greatness!
    - Hands-on leadership for each Training Guild that will guide you to the rewards you desire!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you:
    http://thesith.org
    https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/mv3MkAoYF4

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.
  • Options
    Gotw Relentless recruits !

We are part of 7-veteran -Guild Alliance with "Heroic Raids only".

Feel free to check Our SWGOH.GG Link :
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14054/gotw-relentless/

- We are looking for 1x player with 1.8M+ GP
    -Current Guild GP 93M+ / 49 Players with 1.5M+ per week growth !

Last LS TB 37* ( we overshoot most of Guilds as same GP)
    Last DS TB 34* ( we are aiming for 35* for upcoming one)

-We require strictly- 600 Tickets/ day ( we get 30K / day )

-We do HPit EVERY second day ( 24h- 0 Dmg policy)
    -we do HaaT EVERY 3rd day ( 24h- 0 Dmg policy)

- We are Multinational Guild with reset time 21:30 EST. Raid times rotate 10 am/10pm EST

-We require active participation to Guild events (TB / TW)

- Friendly environment with assisting-knowledge as guild or as alliance.

-we require active Line-use ( Important)

Interested ? Contact LINE : ErsinBaba, George Simms, SabAuskaiz
  • Options
    The icons 54+GP 2 spots just opened up
    Looking for 1mgp or close to. Feel free to send a message or join line or discord for any other questions.

Raids 9pm est
    Tickets +22,000 daily

Heroic pit every 3 days 24/0 damage, 23:59 free for all ( top 3 last raid sit out till phase 4)

Haat every 4 days ( player solos phase 3) 7:30pm est
    Resets
    Daily activities 7:30 pm
    Main 12:00 am
    Raids 1:00 am

No mandatory 600 tickets 400-600 is good
    we don't expect you to spend money

Can use just in game chat
    line http://line.me/ti/g/KPVLLghC9i
    discord https://discord.gg/2qXMYaE

Be active and we grow as a team
    Our website. http://theicons.whw1.com/about
    My ally code is 349 879 784. /////. Officer 751-458-388
    Do is all we know. Do not is out of the question.
  • Options
    **Too Old For This Sith** has 2 empty roster spots we're looking to fill!

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the armchair generals.

• ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Sons of Beru -

-Looking for active Level 85 players
    - We are at 70 mil GP
    - A solid GP is just as important as the Toons that make that GP.
    - HRancor on farm in under half hour after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - HAAT on Farm in under 2 hours after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - 30* TB
    - TW is solid and getting better. Guaranteed zeta mats.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are EST as well
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 2-3 spots open but might be able to free up some dependent on applicants.
    - we pull 27k tickets a day.
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    The Sith Family - Recruiting Now!

We are a family of 13 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to 100mil+ GP Heroic guilds. Players of every experience and activity level will find us the perfect match for them. Here are our Guilds with openings:

- Malachor (100mil GP - Heroic)
    - Dathomir (93mil - Heroic)
    - Mustafar (90mi - Heroic)
    - Ossus (81mil - Heroic)
    - Kouncil of Kaizen (33mil - hPit; nAAT)
    - Plus many open spots in our 3 lower tier Training Guilds

What we have to offer - A large online community of over 700 members, access to a variety of game resources, and a leadership team hell-bent on providing an optimal gaming experience for every level of player!

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7 at: https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA

We are recruiting Full Guilds, Guilds looking for mergers, and players from beginner to experienced veterans looking for a new home. JOIN THE SITH - IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!
  • Options
    The First Galactic Empire is recruiting!

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 5PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 104million GP and 38 stars in LS TB. We are steadily improving and we invite you to join and speed the growth even further! DS TB: 34 stars and a similar upward trend!

TW: We play to win. We drew the first, won the next 3 and then got outstrategized on the next one. We learned, adjusted our strategy and won again. Join us for great battles and fun in TW

We need two or three more members to complete our team! We are mostly still focusing on LS, but are happy to accept anybody with strong DS teams with Imperials and Bounty Hunters. Preferably > 1.5m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons. If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly, layed back guild, Solo and Kenobi shards, and a great place to challenge yourself with the new game modes!

Send me a message! Here or on discord: Acrofales#2025
  • Options
    Too Old For This Sith has 2 empty roster spots we're looking to fill!

• Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~102M Galactic Power / 38* LSTB / 6 TW wins
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 49/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB/TW coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.8M+ GP with a good roster for TB/TW
    - active on LINE/TB/TW and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1M GP to our Alpha guild. We're currently at 64M GP. We also want to add about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    24/0 Raid Rule
    TB/TW Participation Required
    Thanks, IronBorg